𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓...

By pixiesfz

little miss perfect juliet salvatore is finally for the first time in her life as they say is stuck in a rut ... More

introduction
VOL I , AS THE WORLD CAVES IN
graphics and playlist
00. practically perfect
01. liar liar pants on fire
02. Juliet Salvatore is fun
03. sunnyvale sucks
04. not friends with benefits
05. romeo and juliet
06. locked up in a cage
07. the chain breaks and then boom
08. the apocalypse
09. the stupidity of a teenage boy
10. jealous of a dead girl
11. under the mask
12. flipping the fuck out
13. flightless and free
14. blood for brains
15. chaos is coming
16. nowhere to hide
17. timothee this bitch
18. five more minutes
19. family business
VOL II , CHERRY BOMB
graphics
00. campin cuties
01. crazy lane
02. escaping the salvatores
03. family love
04. rule twenty nine
05. confused confessions
06. seeing psychopaths
07. treasure hunt
08. the salvatore curse
09. crazy tommy
10. femme fatal
11. what if?
12. heart of....flies?
13. kiss her you fool
14. questions with no answer
15. no way out
16. heart goes pitta patter
17. final girl
18. the boy who cried murder
VOL III , FORBIDDEN LOVE
graphics
00. time doesn't exist
01. secret worth keeping
02. mrs kalivoda
03. oh no
04. the truth revealed
06. locked in a cage of secrets
07. like a ninja
08. slipping through my fingers
09. two minutes
10. the end of the salvatore curse
11. are you shitting me?
12. the blood of a killer
13. for shadyside
14. she's so slow
15. mortal kombat
epilogue.
important.

05. a change of heart

1.6K 96 43
By pixiesfz

A CHANGE OF HEART , chapter five 

❝ 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳! ❞

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐀𝐂 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒. She couldn't bare to see his face and she definitely didn't want to see his face when she had told him that she would wed to Caleb next fall.

She felt like a coward.

She had avoided her friends as their quizzed looks seemed to follow her shadow. Even when she saw Sarah Fier get thrown out the Miller home, she didn't care. She had much bigger problems going on. But it seemed the whole town had found out about the young girls and Harper had an idea as she rushed to her friends side.

"Get up" she informed her friend as she dragged her away to her family's back yard whilst shooting daggers at her own townmates. "As you can see you've been caught" Harper pointed out as Sarah rolled her eyes slightly "I guess you could put it that way" she sighed, shrugging her shoulders, Harper looked at her friend with a saddened smile "I too have been caught out in a sin" she admitted, looking down at her shoes, "Harper Salvatore, what could you have possibly done to-" "I am with child" Harper cut off her friend with a deep breath and watched as Sarah's soft smirk turned into shock but not disgrace like she expected.

Not like her father.

"Is it Isaacs?" the curly haired girl asked out of curiosity as the girl nodded her head "he would be a great father wouldn't he" Harper sniffed, smiling to herself but it was turned into sadness as she thought of her idea.

the only way it would work.

"What do you mean by would, Harper?" Sarah asked again as Harper looked into the woods "I must flee and raise this child by my own and I thought you and Hannah might like to join me" Harper sniffed as she thought about the people she'd be leaving behind.

all of her friends.

her mother.

and Isaac.

That one hurt the most but it was either she stay here and spend her life with Caleb, or flee and raise her child on her own.

"Have you asked Hannah yet?" Sarah asked as she looked to her friend who shrugged "I only came up with it after I saw you get thrown out the house" she smiled before the two friends grabbed each others hands out of comfort.

"Think about it ── Sarah Fier"

With words of advice, Sarah smiled before picking up her skirt and making her way out of the backyard into her home, leaving Harper to face her fears in walking back into the house. thankfully her father wasn't home, but her mother was and she was waiting there with open arms as Harper ran to her.

"Momma" she whined as tears immediately rolled down her cheeks "I heard him" her mum whispered as tears too trickled down her cheeks, "I'm so sorry mum" Harper cried as her mother squeezed her harder "you have nothing to be sorry for my sweet child" she sniffed, as the two sat in the middle of the kitchen with no sound other than the cries of their love.

When the two escaped the hug they both sat still on the floor. "Any names?" her mother asked as Harper laughed to herself.

"Maybe Juliet if it's a girl"

Harper smiled at the name as she had heard from travelers of the tale of two forbidden lovers with a tragic ending ── just like her.

"And if it's a boy Romeo?" her mother joked, a small smirk rested on her lips "I'm really hoping for a girl" Harper laughed as her mother did too. 

"Perhaps we can have some bread, I know when I was pregnant with you I always craved some bread" her mother smiled as she stood up and made her way to the kitchen, Harper not too far behind her, "we shall only have a little bit so your father doesn't notice" Rebecca smiled as she grabbed a knife "I wouldn't worry, father hasn't been here lately" Harper sighed and watched as the knife cut through the fresh bread only to see as the color of the bread had turned crimson and flies had flown out of it. Both of the women gasped and the sky turned cold. 

"holy he-"

But Rebecca's swears were cut off from shrieks of horror filling the land as both the women rushed out of the house to find out what's happening. Running out faster then her mother Harper reached the well first and watched as as a dog was pulled out of the water, holding down her sickness of the sight.

or maybe it was sickness from the child.

It didn't matter Harper had fallen sick into grass nearby as Abbi saw the girl and rubbed her back. "Remind me never to show ya what mothers glass of mil has turned into, it's a horrid sight and jeez-" "I get it Abbi, thankyou" Harper coughed as she finished her sickness. and stood up, looking back to be met with the sound of mad Thomas.

"Who among you has welcomed the devil to Union?"

"Who's lust?" he shouted, looking at Sarah, "who's sin?" he chanted now looking at Harper.

"We get it Thomas" Rebecca told the younger boy sternly as he left with a smirk on his lips and a twinge in his step, "I'll take over from here thankyou Abigail" Rebecca nodded at the brunet before taking her daughter within her arms and bringing her back into the comfort of her home. 

"Where have you two been?" Judah Salvatore's hushed whispers filled the room, "there's been tragedy in Union honey" Rebecca replied before pulling Harper behind her back and watched as her husbands steps began growing heathier and faster before he finally caught up to them and grabbed Rebecca's throat with his left hand as his right held a drink, "father your cup, it's completely normal!" Harper yelled out, hoping it would take his eyes away from his wife but alas it didn't and instead threw the cup at Harper. before throwing Rebecca to the side of the wall, watching as her body schlumped down and he turned his eyes to his daughter who's eyes had been flooded in tears, "father please, father, father!" she screamed before Judah took his hand to her mouth, silencing her as he took the poor girl to his room locking the door and throwing her to the floor.

Harper looked around in fear as she tried to look for something to get out with, "father I did what you asked!" she pledged on, watching as he moved his bed and a trap door came into view.

"I'm sorry darling ── I guess I had a change of heart"

any idea's 

1666 isn't really an isaak book it's more of a storyline book and explaining the Salvatore curse.

also Abbi turned into Emily Rudd for a sec for comedy reasons because 1666 literally has NO COMEDY

vote and comment or live a horrible death (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 2K 40
This world is vicious SHORT CHAPTERS COMPLETE!! ACT ONE Kate x fem! Oc ACT TWO Ziggy berman x fem! Oc ACT THREE Fear street x fem! oc
19.8K 561 16
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Y/N and her friends help save Sam Fraser from the Witch's Curse. "can i go where you go? can we always be this close forever and ever...
271K 4.6K 56
1994 - Deena - Josh - Simon - Kate - Sam - Heather 1978 - Young Nick - Ziggy - Cindy - Alice - Joan - Tommy 1666 - Sarah - Hannah - Lizzie - Issac ...
723 7 7
The summer of 1978. When Sydney Fier and her four brothers had to go to Camp Nightwing. Then Sydney meets a girl named Ziggy Berman. Little did they...