My Brother's Roommate (Sapnap...

By ihrt_themoon

So your Dreams 19 year old sister that comes to him when your mom kicks you out and he helps you (btw your no... More

Moms Decision
Moms Decision Pt2
Finding somewhere to stay
Surprising Sapnap
Packing
Leaving
Unpacking and Roommate
Hello Plz Read
FUCK IT
Getting to know each other
The game of bedwars
The Movie Marathon
Clay's Surprise
First stream
Can i put my minecraft bed next to yours
The Skate Park
Hi :)
Second stream
The School Decision
The Confessions
The Question
The first date
The First date Pt2
George?
Important annoucement
hi
hi
DREAM!!!!!
THIS ASSHOLE
What's that sound?
Goodbye.....
OMG SAPNAP
Happy tears
hi
:)
Before The Wedding day
heyo
Wedding!!!!!
Cute Little Family
Ending
hi
Bonus Chapter- Cute Big Family

Twitter post

4K 65 30
By ihrt_themoon

Y/n Pov

I woke up to the smell of bacon, I'm guessing Sapnap did too since he woke up a minute after me. "Did you cuddle me" I asked. "Yea I did" Sapnap said in a deep morning voice smiling. I rolled my eyes making Sapnap chuckle. "I'm gonna get up know, can you let me go" I asked. "Nah" he said. "Please" I said pouting. "Can you stay here for a few more minutes" he said in a childish voice. "Fine" I said shoving my face in his chest. I wound up going back to sleep a couple minutes later.

"Lovebirds wake up, I made breakfast" I heard Clay say. "Why" I asked. "Because your foods gonna be cold and you need to get up anyway" clay said. "But I don't want too" I whined. "Neither do I" Sapnap added. "Nope come on" clay said. "Ugh" I groan. Sapnap releases me and we get up to eat. The breakfast was really good but I'd rather cuddle with Sapnap for a little longer. When we finished we all went our separate ways. I decided to take a shower and come back down to watch some tv.

Time skip 2 hours

I had been laying on the couch and watching icarly for an hour and a half. (Idk I panicked on the show change it if you want)

Sapnap pov

I had taken a shower after y/n was done. When I finished getting dressed I went straight to Twitter. I checked my notifications and I was tagged in a tweet. I clicked the notification and it was a tweet that clay tweeted last night.
It was a picture of me and Y/n cuddling.
"DREAM" I yelled. I walked over to his room. "Yea" he replied. "Why'd you post that picture" I asked. "What pict- oh shit I forgot about that" clay said. "Why would you post that" I asked. "Idk because you to looked cute" clay said.
"Why are you so worried" clay asked. "Idk, I just don't, ugh idk" I said. "You don't want her to get hurt by the fandom" clay said. "Yea" I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Look at the comments and tell me if there's anything bad" clay said.

I looked threw the comments and 99% percent were shipping us. Even Karl and quackity were. There weren't many bad comments but there were some. "Ok" I said. "Ok what" clay asked. "The comments are fine, 99% percent are shipping us" I said. "Ok good" clay said.
Clay apologized about not asking for me or y/n's permission about the picture. Clay and I decided to head downstairs.

"Hi, what was all that yelling" y/n asked. "Clay tweeted something" I said. "Oh ok" she said going on her phone checking Twitter. I saw her face go a light pink. Then she smiled. "Looks like someone likes you too" clay whispered nudging my arm. "shut up" I whispered back. We continued to watch icarly for the rest of the day. We all fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night to see a awake y/n. "Can you not sleep" I said quietly but loud enough she could hear me. "No, I can't" she said. "Wanna cuddle" she asked. "Yea" I said going a light pink at what she said. I walked over to the couch she was on and cuddled her. We both fell asleep soon after that.

Hi this is just a short filler chapter the next chapter will be about your first stream.

Details about next chapter

Players:
Dream
Sapnap
You (Y/m/u - Your Minecraft user)
Bbh
Quackity
Karl
Georgenotfound
Tommy
Tubbo
Ranboo
Wilbur
Phil
Niki
Minx
Purpled
Punz
Skeppy
Jack manifold

Stream:

It's a simple talking stream with the other members. (The second stream will be showing you around the dream Smp)

Some people will be streaming which I will say in the next chapter.

Anyway bye luvs I'll be making the next chapter soon!!! BYE!!!

Word Count: 675

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 5.3K 40
(Tommyinnit X Reader) fluff "Yes it was short, set it was sweet, but it came from my music man, and he makes me complete." An American girl moves to...
185K 4.8K 28
"Unnecessarily dramatic as usual." He comments. "I'm not being dramatic!" "Tell it to the judge." Silence falls as I search my brain for a witty come...
59.8K 1.3K 28
ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅs. ᴋɪᴅs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You are dreams sister and...
918K 20.9K 17
This story WILL NOT include lemon/Smut, Tommy is a minor and he feel uncomfortable when people sexualize him. Milestones: #65 - Quackity 144 views! #...