MHA The Heroine (Bakugo x rea...

By neoncookie06

Instead of Midoriya being the protagonist of MHA I have written it with you as the main character. However yo... More

Chapter 1- Origin
Chapter 2- UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 3- I Did It!
Chapter 4- Hero Studies
Chapter 5- Villains Appear
Chapter 6- Sports Festival! Part 1
Chapter 7- Sports Festival! Part 2
Chapter 8- Sports Festival! Part 3
Chapter 10- Revenge on The Treacherous Hero Killer STAIN
Chapter 11- Aftermath
Chapter 12- Secrets Revealed
Chapter 13- Final Exams
Chapter 14- Encounter
Chapter 15- Pool Day!!
Chapter 16- Training Camp: Part 1
Chapter 17- Training Camp: Part 2
Chapter 18- Villains?!
Chapter 19- Villains Running Wild!
Chapter 20- KACCHAN!!!
Chapter 21- Failure
Chapter 22 Rescue Mission
Chapter 23 All For One
Chapter 24 Symbol of Peace
Chapter 25 Your Turn
Chapter 26 My Reason...
Chapter 27 Dorms
Chapter 28 Ultimate Moves!!
Chapter 29 The Exam Part 1
Chapter 30 The Exam Part 2
Chapter 31 Class 1-A
Chapter 32 Rescue Exercise
Chapter 33 Gang Orca
Chapter 34 One For All
Chapter 35 Deku vs Kacchan
Chapter 36 2nd Semester
Chapter 37 The Big Three
Chapter 38 Successor

Chapter 9- The Treacherous Hero Killer

1K 24 15
By neoncookie06

Our 2 days off from school had began and I was laying in my bed staring at the ceiling. "I can't lay in bed all day!" I quickly got up out of bed even though my body was still aching from yesterday. Changing into some workout clothes, I went downstairs and got my shoes on. Going up to the door I opened it only to see Father in his non muscle form. Quickly I go to shut the door, but he transforms into his muscle form and stops the door with his hand.

"Do you always try to slam doors on people or is it just me?" All Might asks as I glare up at him.

"It's a habit... Are you here to see Mom?" I question and All Might nods, while spitting out blood and turning back into his unmuscular form. "You wait right here, while I go get Mom. I don't know if she wants you in her house." I declare as I begin to walk away, but then quickly turn back to him causing him to flinch. "You better stay!" I demand pointing at him.

"I promise I won't move till Hana says I can." All Might states and I walk over to Mom's room and knock on the door.

"Come in!" Mom calls out as I open the door to see her sitting on her bed.

"Mom-"

"He's here, right?" Mom asks and I wait a moment, but then nod.

"He is at the front door, I told him not to move from that spot till you invited him in... I was gonna go train, but if you want me to stay I will." I state, but Mom shakes her head.

"You go train and be careful." Mom insists as she gets up from the bed and walk over to me.

"Fine, but if he does anything to you..." I trail off as I crack both my knuckles. "I'll beat him till he can't sit down." I finish causing her to smile and she places a kiss on my forehead. "Well I'll be off." I declare.

"(N/N), tell him... I'll be out in a moment." Mom states and I nod as I walk out of the room and over the front door where All Might was still standing.

"Mom will be out in a moment. I'm going to train so you better behave yourself!" I warn as I walk past him and out the door. I activate One For All and jump to the roof across the street. "I know... He's not a bad guy, but I can't help it." I think as I then jump to the next rooftop.

(To Mom)

After putting her hair in a low ponytail she walks out of her room and walks over to see All Might standing at the front door. Letting out a sigh she walks over and looks up at All Might with a serious expression. "Please come in... We have a lot to talk about." Hana states and All Might walks into the house as Hana closes the door behind him. They walk over to the living room and they were silent for a moment as they stared at each other.

"I'm sorry... If I knew you were pregnant I wouldn't ha-"

"Yagi, stop... I didn't want you to know about (Y/N). That's why I broke up with you and told you to never contact me again. However, even after all the lies I told her she still wanted you in her life." Mom explains as she looks away from All Might and they go silent once again.

"Is (Y/N) being in the Hospital from an early age due to her quirk true?" All Might asks with a concerned expression.

"Yeah, it's One For All... You're quirk somehow passed to (Y/N), but it was too strong for her so it would break her bones and pulling her muscles at random times causing her to keep ending up in the hospital." Hana answers.

"That's, impossible-"

Well the impossible happened... She was always in pain so I finally decided to do something about it." Hana declares interrupting All Might.

"What, did you do?" All Might questions and she turns back to him with tears forming in her eyes.

"I got introduced to a hospital that specializes in taking quirks..." Hana trails off.

"Those are illegal Hana!" All Might declares, but Hanna shakes her head.

"You weren't there, I couldn't handle seeing my child in pain!" Hana shouts, but then sits down. She was in there for 5 months, but they wouldn't let me see or even talk to her... One day I came home from work to find her unconscious on my doorstep. She had no recollection of being there, but still had her quirk." Hana explains causing All Might to sit down in the chair across from the couch and he turns away from her.

"Please continue..." All Might pleads as a tear slides down his cheek.

"The research facility finally contacted me saying she escaped they asked me if I had seen her. I told them she hadn't and then begin to do research on it to find out it was an All For One research facility posing as a Hospital.

"All For One knows about (Y/N)!?" All Might exclaims with a worried expression.

"At the time I quickly packed up all our stuff and moved along with changing everything... I've even been using a fake name and made sure (Y/N) went by my last name. I began to help her control her quirk using my own and found her a trainer so she didn't have to go back to the hospital." Hana states causing All Might to look over at her.

"If you would have come to me-"

"I couldn't that's why I tried to make (Y/N) hate you as much as I could so she wouldn't go looking for you and not want to become a hero... But it only made her to want to find you more." Hana declares interrupting All Might once again.

"Hana, I'm here now." All Might says wiping a tear from her cheek.

"All For One, must know about (Y/N) by now thanks to her attending U.A. so I want her to live with you." Hana insists.

"You want (Y/N), who hates my guts to live with me, what about you?" All Might asks.

"He obviously wants (Y/N), why do you think she was almost kidnapped before...? I can't protect her so the best thing for me to do is to go into hiding. I'll also feel at ease if I know she's with you." Hana answers causing him to go silent for a moment.

"Okay, but I promise me you won't do anything stupid." All Might requests and she nods.

(To me)

I open the door to my house and shut it behind me. "I'm back and if you hurt my Mom I'm gonna kick your ass!" I shout as I walk into the living room to see them both stand up and look over at me.

"(N/N), I want you to live with your Father for the time being." Mom states

"What? Hell no!" I declare glaring over at him. "What the hell is this man playing at!?" I wonder as I look back over at Mom, who has a pleading expression on her face.

Please, I need to go visit Grandma, she's been very sick lately." Mom explains causing me to walk over to her with a worried expression, but I then look away.

"Since Grandma lives in America and is sick, I guess I'll stay with him for now." I state causing them both to let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you, (N/N). Why don't you head up stairs and start packing." Mom insists and I nod, but I look over at Father.

"You better behave, while I'm going to pack!" I demand causing him to hold up his hands innocently. I walk up the stairs and head to my room. "I really don't wanna go, but I don't wanna worry Mom, while she's in America." I think as I begin packing. "Well, I guess it's a good chance to find out if he's really an jackass on the inside." I think as I then hear a knock at my door.

"(Y/N) Do you mind if I come in?" Father's voice calls out from behind the door. Suddenly I look around to see all my All Might stuff was out.

"Hold on a moment!" I answer as I rush over to and go to grab the All Might stuff. "Shit!" I curse as I trip and fall on the ground making a loud thud sound. Suddenly I hear the door fly open and look over to see Father turn white. "What...? why do you look as if you've seen a ghost?" I ask, but I then see and feel something red trickle down in front of my eye. Before I could blink Father was in front of me holding out a hand to me.

"Are you okay?!" Father exclaims, but I slap his hand and get up on my own.

"I don't need your concern, this doesn't even hurt." I declare as I walk over to my bathroom, which is connected to my room. Looking into the mirror I see a tiny gash in my forehead causing me to grab a rag, wet it and hold it to my head where it's bleeding. Walking back into my room I see All Might looking around with a smile.

"Do you really hate me?" Father asks and I let out a sigh.

"I idolized you for the longest time until Mom told me everything. I wanted to hate you and throw everything away, but I realized I'd just be loathing a part of myself... So I made a vow to surpass you in every way possible and become number 1! I WON'T LOSE TO YOU OR ANYONE!" I declare pointing at him causing him to turn into his muscle form and smiles brightly.

"I suggest you better get working on that new quirk you manifested at the Sports Festival then." All Might states as I look up at him with confusion.

"Are you talking about what I did against Kacchan?" I ask and he then scratches his head a bit.

"I believe that was you're Mother's quirk, but it was a bit different... Why don't you go ask her about it, I'll finish packing for you." All Might suggests and I nod as I then walk back into the bathroom putting the rag in my dirty clothes basket and putting a band-aid on the gash. Making my way down to Mom's room I stop in front of her door and knock.

"Come in!" Mom calls out and I walk into see her already packing, but she then turns to me and puts on a shocked expression rushing over to me. "What happened to your head?!" Mom explains, but I quickly hold my hands up.

"It's okay, I tripped and hit it on the shelf in my room, it's just a tiny gash... Um, apparently at the Sports Festival I manifested another quirk and All Might thinks it's yours." I state and she puts on a confused expression.

"Why don't you explains to me what happened first." Mom insists as she walks over to the bed and pats her hand beside her causing me to walk over and sit beside her.

"I was fighting Ka- I mean Bakugo at the final match of the Sports Festival and we both decided to end the match using one attack using our full power. I called forth 5% of One For All, which I have master into my arm as Bakugo was forming his explosion... Suddenly his explosions began to get weaker and I started to get stronger as my eye began to glow red, but there was no way I had gone past 5%. We both released our attacks, but Bakugo only set off tiny explosions and my punch was way stronger than it was supposed to be." I explain.

"It sounds like you have a combination of mine and my Mothers quirk." Mom states and I put on a confused expression.

"Grandma's and yours?" I question.

"Yes, my quirk Restrain can suppress someone's quirk by touching them along with my eyes glowing yellow. You're Grandma's is called Uprise it's not activated by touch like mine, but rather by sight... Instead of suppressing the quirk she borrows the power behind their quirk and adds it to another persons' and her eyes glowed orange." Mom explains and my eyes widen.

"What about me?" I ask.

"If I'm correct that means you can suppress the opponents quirk or borrow the power behind it and add to your own, but as you use this quirk your eyes will glow red as you stare at the person." Mom answers.

"So if I lose concentration on the person I'm staring at will the power go back to them or is it still under my control?" I question and she smiles.

"The power is still there until you use it or decide to give it back... You'll have to practice with it, it's kind of a hard quirk to get a hang of, but it seems like you've got the concept of it." Mom insists causing me to smile.

"I'm up for the challenge!" I declare, but then we both hear a knock at the door to see All Might standing there.

"Everything's packed and ready to go." Father states looking a bit worn out causing Mom and I to turn to each other and smile.

"Why don't you call a movers truck, since you look tired, while (Y/N) and I say goodbye." Mom suggests and All Might nods and walks away. "Be safe and do you're best to take care of him, however difficult he may be." Mom requests and I nod as I hug her.

"He's going to have more of a difficult time with me than I will with him... I love you and be safe over there, Mom." I respond.

"I will and I love you too, (N/N)." Mom states as I then hear Father clear his throat getting out attention.

"The movers truck is packed and already on there way to my house... Are you ready to go, (Y/N)." Father asks as both Mom and I get off the bed.

"Ready as I'll ever be..." I trail off as we all walk to the front door. Father and I both turn to her and she smiles.

"Take care of our little girl." Mom states.

"I promise." All Might nods.

"Call me when you get to America." I declare causing them both to turn to me.

"I will, sweetheart." Mom responds as both Father and I turn away and begin walking.

"I don't live too far from here." Father states causing me to turn to him as we continue to walk.

"Tell me..." I trail off causing Father to look over at me.

"Tell you what?" Father asks.

"Why did you leave Mom?" I ask stopping in my tracks, but he continues to walk. Suddenly he stops and slightly turns his head so I can hear him.

"I'm sure you'll find out soon." Father answers as e both then begin walking again, but in silence. "What does he mean by that?" I wonder as we walk a little farther till we arrive at a huge house with a moving truck in front of it. The movers then come out of the house causing Father to quickly transform into his muscle form and walk up to them leaving me standing there staring at the house. "Why does a man that live alone need a giant house even if he is a hero?!" I wonder as I slowly make my way up to the font door only to hear footsteps behind me. I turn my head to see Father beside me, but he then passes me opening up the door. "Come on in, I'll show you to your room, your stuff is already in there so just put it where you want it. Father insists as we both walk into the house, but he shuts the door behind me. Suddenly he coughs up blood, while he untransform causing me to stare at him.

"Do you forget to untransform often?" I question causing him to look away as he wipes the blood from his mouth.

"Sometimes..." Father responds as he then leads me down a long hallway with 6 doors down it and goes over to the first door on the right side and opens it. I walk over to see a huge room that is probably 2 times the size of my old room even with my bathroom connected to it. I walk in and turn to see a bed that was obviously not mine, since it was bigger and look way more comfortable. I quickly turn to Father with wide eyes causing him to smile. "The bathroom is the fist door on the left when you walk into this hallway. My room is the last door on the right... So if you need anything just knock." Father explains and I nod in response. We stare at each other awkwardly for a moment wen he then shuts the door of the room. I start to unpack everything and put them where they go as I then walk over to the closet to see a full blown walk in closet causing me to stand there staring at it in awe. "Damn he must be stinken rich..." I think as I begin to hang my clothes up.

(Time Skip)

I finally finish as my phone begins to ring and I look at it to see it was Mom calling.

"Hey, Mom." I answer the phone.

"I didn't wake you did I?" Mom asks causing me to look at the time showing it was 2am.

"No, I just got done unpacking. Did you make it to America?" I question.

"Yep, now I'm heading to Grandma's." Mom responds and I smile.

"Well be careful." I warn and I hear her giggle.

"I will, sleep well, honey." Mom states.

"I will." I insist.

"Well, I'll talk to you later. I love you." Mom declares.

"I love you too, Mom." I proclaims as she hangs up the phone and I walk over and change into my PJ's, let my hair down and lay down in the new bed. Maybe the bed was too comfy or just too unfamiliar cause I couldn't sleep. I turned over on my back and begin to stare up at the new ceiling. "I wonder what Father meant earlier... I mean if he's thinks I'm going to find out. Why not just tell me?" I ask, but then take my phone out and clear away the notification one by one. One of my notifications was a message from Mina a long time ago. I open my phone and go to my messages and click on Mina's name to see several messages and a photo.

"Hey girl!"

"If your not busy we're gonna hang out at a café, if you wanna come.

"Wish you were here." it said underneath the photo causing me to click on the photo to see Mina along with Denki, Kiri, Sero and Kacchan. They were all smiling except for Kacchan, who looks annoyed causing a slight pain in my chest. "if I was there I'd probably ruin there fun... Especially Kacchan, he definitely doesn't want anything to do with me even more now." I think as I hit the sleep button on my phone and set it beside me and close my eyes.

I'm standing in a vast darkness. "Where am I?" I ask, but my voice won't come out I look down to see I'm covered in mist except for my eyes and hair. Suddenly the shape of a person appears in front of me, but is covered in a purple aura so I'm unable to see any details but has a ponytail and yellow glowing eyes.

"It's different from when I wielded it... Take care of Fa Jin." The man's voice was cutting out as I begin to see the purple aura begin to dissipate.

"What do you mean?" I ask, but my voice still doesn't come out.

"Make it your own." The man's voice answers, but as I start to see the man's body. My alarm goes off causing me to quickly sit up. I go to grab my phone only to see my red aura circling around it as I dismissed the alarm. I get up from my bed to see my red aura circling my body. "I never activated it, but One For All is circling my whole body, why?!" I wonder, but as if popping back into reality I rushing out the door to the bathroom only to see my eyes were glowing red. "What the hell is going on...?! Maybe I just need to calm down." I think as I close my eyes trying to calm down. I let out a breath that I was holding back and open my eyes to see they were back to normal and there was no longer red aura circling me. "That didn't feel like a dream... Could that be the reason One For All activated?" I wonder as I begin brushing my hair. "Take care of Fa Jin... Make it your own? What does that even mean?!" I wonder as I finish putting my hair in a low pigtails. "Should I ask Father about it?" I wonder as I walk back over to my room only to see a sticky note sticking to my door.

"Dear (Y/N)- I have a meeting at the school so I will be out for a little bit. Take a look around the house if you want. Also do not go into my study that is straight across from my room, please and thank you." The note read. I roll my eyes as I stick the note in my pocket.

"Instead of asking him... Maybe they'll be something in his study about it." I state as I turn and look over at the door across from his room. Making my way over to the door place my hand on the knob and go to turn it, but it doesn't budge. "Kinda figured it be locked." I declare as I take my hand from the door. "Well snooping around in his personal business won't help me anyways." I think as I walk away making my out of the hallway and into the living room to see a bunch of rewards and pictures. One catches my eye causing me to walk over to it see a younger version on Father with a first place medal at what looked like the Sports Festival. "So he won first place at the Sports Festival as well." I think as I look over at the photo next to it to see a tall muscular man with white hair in and yellow and white hero suit causing me to smile. "This must have been Grandpa Tori when he was still an active Pro." I think as I then look over to see another familiar guy, who has glasses, green hair in a suit with a red tie that has white polka dots. "Sir Nighteye-" I was interrupted when the home phone begin to ring. I rush over to it and go to answer it, but I quickly stop myself before I pick it up. "What the hell would I even say?!" I wonder, but then pick up the phone.

"Um, Toshinori residence." I state only to hear breathing.

"(Y/N) is that you?" A familiar voice asks.

"Grandpa Tori?!" I exclaim causing him to laugh.

"What ya doing at Toshinori's?" Grandpa Tori questions.

"I kinda announced I was (Y/N) Toshinori at the Sports Festival... So long story short him and my Mom talked and Mom thought the best decision is for me to stay here as she goes and takes care of her Mom in America. So for now I'm living with him." I explain.

"You finally got to meet your infamous Father, what do you think of him?" Grandpa Tori asks.

"He's unexpectedly a scatterbrain and I bit childish... I really don't think he's the type of person to leave without a reason." I answers and it goes quiet till I hear a slight chuckle.

You were always a smart girl I'm sure you'll figure it out soon enough... Well since you answered I assume Toshinori isn't home, right?" Grandpa Tori questions.

"Yeah, he had a meeting at the school. if you want I can relay a message for you?" I ask.

"No just tell him I called. I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon, take care (N/N)." Grandpa Tori answers as I smile.

"Same to you, Grandpa Tori." I declare and he hangs up. "I could have probably asked Grandpa Tori about it... I mean, he was close to the wielder of One For All before Father. I'd rather ask him than Father, but I don't know if he'll be able to tell me anything either." I think, but then a loud growl sounds through the house. "Oh yeah... I didn't have anything to eat last night." I think as I put the phone back and head into the kitchen, which is obviously huge. Walking over to the cabinets I open one only to see a whole bunch of dishes that were covered in dust. "Does he always eat out or something?" I wonder as I begin to look through the kitchen. At the end all I ended up finding was some cereal so I washed out one of the many bowls that wasn't as dusty. I pour cereal in the bowl and grab some milk out of the fridge and add it in. Pulling out a draw to finally find silverware, but they were also dusty, so I grab a spoon and wash it off as well. Grabbing my bowl I walk over and sit down at the table and begin to eat. "A dust problem and lack of food, wonderful... Well I have my allowance Mom gave me last week, so I'll just go buy some food at the store." I think.

(Time Skip)

I walk out of my room with my purse and over to the front door. Slipping my shoes on I then walk out the door pretending to lock it behind me. Since, I don't have a key or know where the extra one is. "I should make it back before he gets home, so it should be fine." I think as I make my way to the grocery store. I activate One For All and jump up onto a roof, but I suddenly feel a slight ache causing me to look down to see red aura raging around my body. "I'm only using 1% why does it feel like I'm using way more than that?" I wonder as I quickly jumping down from the roof. "I think I'll give One For All a break... It feels as if I have no control over it again." I think as I begin to walk to the grocery store deep in thought. Walking into the grocery store I run into someone causing me to fall down onto the ground. Suddenly a hand appears in front of me and I I grab it and they help me to my feet. "I was too deep in thought I wasn't watching where I was going." I think as I let out a sigh.

"You never watch were you're going, do you Ice Queen?" A familiar voice asks causing me to tense up and look up to see Kacchan and my face goes white. "Why do I have to run into him of all people?!" I wonder as I quickly turn away from him.

"Sorry... Excuse me." I answers as I walk into the store, without looking over at him. I go into an aisle only to quickly turn back and look over at him standing there. Staying there for a moment, but he then turns and walks away. "I'm definitely not ready to face him yet... He also look pissed." I think as walk over and grab a basket and begin shopping. Once my basket was full I walk over to the check out and pay for it. I walk out of the store and begin walking back to Father's house. Suddenly, I feel weight on my shoulder causing me to quickly turn and go to punch, but I stop when I see it was Kacchan standing there. "What do you want?" I ask as I throw his hand off my shoulder.

"Answer me this... Why was I unable to use the full capability of my quirk during our match?" Kacchan asks with a angry expression.

"I have a new quirk... It manifested during our fight. It allows me to take the power behind the quirk and I can add it to my own power as long as I'm concentrated on that person that's why my eyes were glowing red. Believe me I didn't want our fight to end the way it did, but I didn't have any control over it, sorry." I answer, but he glares over at me.

"Stop... Stop apologizing! I WON'T LOSE TO YOU AGAIN!" Kacchan declares and we both go quiet for a moment, but he then walks closer to me causing my face to heat up.

"W-what is it?" I question as I look away from him.

"Don't you live in the opposite direction... Why are you walking this way?" Kacchan asks causing me to look over to him.

"Right now... I'm actually living with All Might since my Mom had to go out of town. She didn't know when she was coming back so she thought it was best for me to live with him for now." I answer, but he then turns and begins walking away.

"You coming or what?!" Kacchan exclaims as he stops causing me to put on a confused expression. "I'll walk you there, just lead the way." Kacchan declares causing me to walk over to him.

"Why?" I question.

"Why what!?" Kacchan exclaims turning to me.

"Why walk me home... Don't you hate me?!" I ask as his eyes widen, but he then clears his throat looking away from me.

"LET'S GO!" Kacchan shouts as he begins walking and I follow after him. "I guess I should just leave it alone... I mean he wouldn't walk me home if he hated me, right?" I wonder.

(Time Skip)

We are in front of All Might's house when Kacchan turns to me. "Listen cause I'm only gonna say this once... I over reacted about you hiding your identity! YOU TOLD THAT NERD BEFORE ME WHICH REALLY PISSED ME OFF!" Kacchan declares and I then smile.

"I accept your apology." I state causing him to turn away from me.

"You're my rival and unlike Deku, who has been so far behind me and should stay like that..." Kacchan trails off.

"We have school tomorrow so you should hurry back home before your mom starts calling you." I suggest and he nods as he goes to walk, but then stops.

"Prepare yourself Ice Queen... I'm coming for you and that Icy-hot bastard!" Kacchan shouts causing me to smile. I turn and head inside only to see another pair of shoes at the door. Suddenly a rumbling comes from the other side of the house as I take off my shoes.

"You scared me half to death, when I got here you weren't here... You didn't even leave a note...! Where have you been?!" Father exclaims.

"I was out buying groceries. Why didn't you just call me-" I was interrupted as I look at my phone to see 20 missed calls and 5 text messages causing me to scratch my head.

"As you can see I did and you didn't answer." Father states as he grabs the bags from me. "Next time I would appreciate if you text or leave me a note." Father adds as he begins away and I follow after him.

"I'm sorry, I worried you. I promise I'll let you know next time I go somewhere." I declare as Father sets the groceries on the kitchen counter. "Grandpa Tori called your home phone earlier." I state as Father begins putting the groceries up.

"Grandpa Tori?" Father asks and my eyes widen.

"Sorry it's a habit. I meant Gran Torino he told me to tell you he called." I answer causing him to walk over to me.

"You've met Gran Torino?" Father questions.

"Yeah, he used to come visit all the time so, I kinda got used to calling him Grandpa Tori. He actually completely hated it at first, but now it doesn't bother him..." I trail off.

"Have you met anyone else?" Father asks.

"Sir Nighteye, but it was only once... He showed up at our house out of the blue I think I was 8 or 9 at the time. Apparently him and Mom knew each other from way back and he kept trying to get me to laugh, but I ended up making him laugh instead." I explain.

"Gran Torino and Nighteye... I'm gonna start cooking dinner." Father states as I nod.

"Okay, I'll be in my room." I declare as I walk to my room and fall onto my bed. "Kacchan... That pride of yours will someday shatter you're very being. No matter how far behind someone is they can always surprise you. I know if I told him that it would have been extremely pissed. However, in order for him to grow that pride of his going to broken and rekindled into one befitting of a hero-" My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door.

"Dinner's ready, (Y/N)!" All Might's voice calls out from behind the door.

"Alright!" I shout back to him as I get up from my bed and walk over to the door. I head to the kitchen where Father already sitting at the table with a plate sat in front of him and one across from him as well. I walk over to the one sitting across from him and sit down and put both my hands together. Itadakimasu!" I declare as we both begin to eat. I finish eating as I stand up and go to grab my plate, but Father holds his hand up.

"It's okay, I'll get them... Go prepare for bed." Father states.

"Good night." I say and he smiles as I turn and head back to my room. Entering my room I change into my PJ's and then walk over to the closet grabbing my uniform and placing it on my desk. Walking over to my purse, I grab my phone then plug it up on the charger and then walk over to the light switch and flip it off. I walk over and fall onto my bed letting out a sigh. "I'm kinda scared to go to sleep now... Will I have another dream like that?" I wonder as I turn over to stare at the ceiling, but before I knew it I passed out.

(Time Skip)

Waking up to the sound of my alarm I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank God I didn't have another dream, but I hope One For All will be manageable seeing as it's the day we go back to School." I think as I get up out of bed and begin to get ready for school. Finally dressed I grab bag and walk out of my room and head over to the kitchen to see Father, who was sitting at the table drinking coffee.

"Good morning, (Y/N)." Father greets.

"Morning." I greet back as I grab my lunch box, but I realize it's heavy.

"I made your lunch for you, hope you like it." Father states and I nod as I make my way to the living room, but I stop and look over at him.

"I'm heading out... See you." I declare as I walk over to the front door and slip my shoes on. Opening the door I see it's raining outside so I grab the umbrella that was sitting beside the door and walk out the door shutting it behind me. Holding up the umbrella I open it and begin walking to school as people begin to talk about me. Suddenly gathering around me everyone began to congratulate me, but the crowd only began to grow. "I'm gonna be so late!" I think as someone grabs my hand and begins dragging me out of the crowed.

"Didn't think someone like you would have a hard time getting away from a crowed of people." A familiar voice states, while they drag me out of the crowed. Finally making out to see it was Kacchan and I look down to see him holding my hand causing my face to heat up.

"I didn't want to be rude." I declare causing him to stop and he begins to chuckle.

"Too late for that!" Kacchan teases.

"Speak for yourself!" I declare as I start walking dragging Kacchan along. Before I knew it we were already at school and I look down to realize we we're holding hands the whole time. "Sorry!" I apologize as I let go of his hand and quickly head into the School building. Making it to my classroom I sit in my seat as I begin to take deep breath trying to calm myself down.

"It's so weird that people recognize us from TV. Everyone wanted to talk to me on my way here, what about you (Y/N)?" Mina asks with a big smile and I nod.

"Yeah, I had a whole crowed of people come up to me." I answer.

"Yeah, me too." Denki states, while pointing towards himself as I see Kacchan walk in causing me to put my head down on my desk. "Damn it... I haven't felt right since I had that damn dream!" I think.

"People on the street were staring at me, it was kind of embarrassing." Toru declares.

"Sure, but isn't that pretty normal for you?" Mashirao questions.

"You won't believe what a bunch of Elementary school brats yelled at me." Sero states with an annoyed expression as Tsu sits up.

"Nice try." Tsu teases as everyone smiles causing Sero to grunt, while grabbing his head.

"All it took was one Sports Festival and suddenly we're like celebrities." Denki declares as I lift my head up from off my desk.

"This school really is amazing!" Mineta states as the door opens to reveal Mr. Aizawa, who starts walks into the classroom, but there was also a kid behind him, who was wearing a hoodie with the hood over his head causing everyone to rush to their seat.

"Morning." Mr. Aizawa greets as they turn to face the class. "That guy looks familiar." I think as I stare at the boy intensely.

"Good morning, Mr. Aizawa." Everyone choruses.

"Ribbit, Mr. Aizawa. You don't have bandages anymore, that's good news." Tsu states.

"The old lady went a little overboard in her treatment... Anyway this boy right here will be joining our class from today onward, please introduce yourself." Mr. Aizawa instructs looking over at the boy. "Why is he wearing that hood over his head?" I wonder as the boy comes forward a bit.

"I'm (B/N), its a pleasure to meet you all." (B/N) insists as he bows causing Tenya's hand to fly up.

"Yes, Iida? Mr. Aizawa asks as Tenya stands up.

"Why are you wearing a hood that is showing disrespect for this honorable school?!" Tenya exclaims as he holds his hand straight out at (B/N).

"No worries Iida Principal Nezu allowed him to wear the hood... Now (B/N) find a seat so I can begin class." Mr. Aizawa declares as Tenya sits down and (B/N) begins finding a seat. Finally he takes a seat in an empty seat behind Shoto. "That name... Where have I heard it from?" I wonder as I glance back at him. "Now we have a big class today, on Hero Informatics." Mr. Aizawa states causing almost everyone's face to put on a scared expression and the atmosphere turns ice cold. "There they go again freaking out for no reason." I think as Mr. Aizawa keeps a straight face and then opens his mouth. "You need code names, time to pick your hero identities." Mr. Aizawa insists as almost everyone jumps out of their seats cheering.

"This is going to be totally awesome!" A few people bellow causing Mr. Aizawa activates his quirk as his eyes glow red and everyone sits back down quickly.

"This is related to the Pro Hero draft picks that I mentioned the last time we were in class together. Normally students don't have to worry about the draft yet, not until their second or third year actually, but your class is different. In fact by extending offers to first years like you, Pros are essentially investing in your potential. Any offers can be rescinded if their interest in you dies down before graduation though." Mr.Aizawa explains.

"So what your saying is we will still have to prove ourselves after we've gotten recruited?" Toru asks.

"Correct, now here are the totals for those of you who got offers." Mr. Aizawa answers as he presses a button on a remote he was holding.

Class A No. of Offers

Todoroki-4,123

Toshinori - 4,000

Bakugo -3,556

Tokoyami -360

Iida -301

Kaminari -272

Yaoyorozu -108

Kirishima -68

Uraraka -20

Sero -14

"In past years it's been more spread out, but there's a pretty big gap this time." Mr. Aizawa declares as Denki grunts and slings his head backwards.

"That's no fair." Denki states.

"What about the real star, moi?" Aoyama asks.

"Todoroki got the most ahead of Bakugo and (Y/N)?" Jirou questions.

"Yeah, it's the opposite of how they placed in the festival." Denki adds.

"They probably weren't excited about working with the guy, who had to be chained up in the end." Sero jibes causing Kacchan to put on angry expression.

"If I scared a Pro then they're just weak!" Kacchan declares.

"I probably got less offers since I broke my arm in the last round." I state.

"Despite these results, you'll all be interning with Pros, got it? Even those of you, who didn't get any offers." Mr. Aizawa declares as everyone's eyes widen.

"Oh so we're all interning?" Deku asks.

"Yes, you already got to experience combat with real villains, during the attack on the USJ facility, but it will still be helpful to see Pros at work. Up close and personal in the field first hand." Mr. Aizawa answers.

"And for that we need hero names!" Sato declares, while clenching his fist in the air.

"Things are suddenly getting a lot more fun!" Uraraka chirps.

"These hero names will likely be temporary, but take them seriously or-'

"You'll have hell to pay later!" Midnight declares as she inturrupts Mr. Aizawa walking into the classroom causing some of the guys to blush. "What you pick today could be your code name for life, you better be careful or you'll be stuck with something utterly indecent." Midnight adds as she continues to walk and then puts her hands on her head.

"Yeah, she's got a good point. Midnight is going to have final approval over your names, it's not my forte. The name you give yourself is important, it helps reinforce your image and shows what kind of hero you wanna be in the future. A code name tells people exactly what you represent, take All Might for example." Mr. Aizawa explains as I'm handed boards causing me to grab one and hand the rest to Kacchan, who has a serious expression. I turn back around and grab a sharpie from my bag and take the lid off of it. "All Might, the symbolizes peace. He got there thanks to all the power One For All give him... Power, maybe power should be my first word, but what would the second one be?" I wonder as I began look around the classroom. Finally something catches my eyes causing me to look down into my bag to see a book that has Mitochondria as the title. "The Mitochondria... the power house of the cell. That's it I can be Power House!" I think as I write "Power House" on my board and I begin to contemplate.

"Now students, who among you is ready to share?" Midnight asks causing everyone's faces to go sour, but Aoyama, who gets up and walks in front of everyone and turns to us.

"Hold your breath, the shining hero... My name is "I can not stop twinkling". Monème you can't deny my sparkle." Aoyama declares as Midnight takes his board and begins writing on it.

"It'll be better this way, take out the I and shorten the can not to can't." Midnight insists showing it to Aoyama.

"It's stunning, mademoiselle." Aoyama compliments as he goes and sits down. Suddenly, Mina jumps up and skips up to the front.

"Okie dokey, let me go next. My code name Alien Queen!" Mina declares causing Midnight to make a frightened expression.

"Hold on, like that horrible monster with the acidic blood... I don't think so." Midnight rejects causing Mina to got back to her desk with a disappointed expression.

"Ribbit I think I got one, okay if I go next?" Tsu asks, raising her hand.

"Come on up." Midnight answers as Tsu makes her way up there.

"I've had this name in mind since grade school... Rainy Season Hero: FROPPY." Tsu declares as Midnight puts on a pleased expression as everyone begins smiling.

"That's delightful, it makes you sound approachable. What a great example of a name everyone will love." Midnight compliments as everyone starts cheering for Froppy. Everyone stops cheering and Kirishima goes up to the front.

"I've got mine too, the Sturdy Hero: RED RIOT." Kirishima proclaims.

"Red Riot, interesting you paying homage to the shilverash hero Crimson Riot, yes?" Midnight asks.

"That's right, he may be kind of old school. But, someday I wanna be just like he was. Crimson is my idol!" Kirishima answers and Midnight smile. "I love how passionate Kiri is." I think with a smile.

"Hm, if you;re bearing the name of someone you admire you have that much more to live up to." Midnight informs.

"I accept the challenge!" Kirishima declares as I look down at my name. "What kind of hero, will Power House be?" I wonder as I begin to hear a giggle causing me to turn to see Jirou making fun of Denki.

"COME ON, JIROU STOP MESSING WITH ME!" Denki bellows as Jirou runs up to the front with a smile.

"The Hearing Hero: EARPHONE JACK." Jirou announces with a smile.

"Now that's a good one!" Midnight declares as Jirou walks back to her desk and Shoji walks up.

"The Tentacle Hero: TENTACOLE." Shoji states.

"Oh I like what you're doing with that, a nice portmanteau." Midnight compliments causing Shoji to go sit down and Sero jumps up walking up.

"The Taping Hero: CELLOPHANE." Sero declares.

"That's on the nose, good work!" Midnight insists with a wink and a thumbs up as Sero sits back down in his desk and Mashirao walks up.

"The Martial Arts Hero: TAILMAN." Mashirao claims, while flexing his tail.

"No surprise with that one, I guess." Midnight states as Mashirao nods taking his seat and Sato stands up.

"I'm the Sweets Hero: SUGARMAN." Sato declares.

"Perfect!" Midnight chirps. "A lot of these were predictable... I want to be a hero better than Father ever was. Weather in power or saving people so what kind of hero is that?" I wonder as I see Mina get up and rushes over to the pedestal.

"PINKY!" Mina shouts out with her fist in the air.

"Make those looks work for you girl!" Midnight states as Mina sits down and Kaminari walks up. "I kinda liked Alien Queen better, but I wonder what Denki came up with." I think.

"I am Charge + Lightning Bolt = Stun Gun Hero: CHARGEBOLT ELECTRIC, don't you think?" Denki asks with a smirk. "It's a little long, but everyone's names have been really good... I'm kinda doubting my choice." I think as I then see Toru get up.

"Stealth Hero: INVISIBLE GIRL." Toru chirps.

"That really suits you. Now come on, who's gonna step up next!?" Midnight exclaims causing Momo to walk up to the podium.

"I hope I can live up to this name "Everything Hero: CREATI." Momo states with a bit of embarrassment in her voice and then goes and sits down. "I'm kinda surprised Deku or Kacchan haven't gone up yet." I think as I see Shoto walk up and sets his board down.

"SHOTO." Shoto insists.

"Just your name, is that it?!" Midnight asks, but he keeps his emotionless expression.

"Uh huh." Shoto Sounds as he walks back over to his seat and Tokoyami gets up and goes to the podium.

"Jet-Black Hero: TSUKUYOMI." Tokoyami declares.

"Uhhh God of the night!" Midnight trilled and Tokoyami steps down. Mineta then gets up and goes up, but the only thing we can see is his sign.

"FRESH-PICKED HERO: GRAPE JUICE." Mineta proclaims holding up his sign.

"It's very catchy." Midnight states as I bring my hand to my mouth holding back the laughter. Mineta heads back to his seat as Koda walks up.

"Petting Hero: ANIMA." Koda's sign reads, but he doesn't say a word as Midnight holds out her hand and gives him a thumbs up doesnt speak a word, but Midnight holds her thumb up at him with a smile causing him to go back to his seat. Suddenly, I feel a very strong and intense aura behind me. I slowly turn to see Kacchan with a menacing expression on his face, but then feeling disappears. "What was that?" I question as he begins walking over to the front, but I don't take my eyes off him.

"KING EXPLOSION MURDER!" Kacchan declares as he glares at everybody. "Okay, Mr. Villain." I think as I let out a sigh looking away.

"I'm gonna say that ones a little too violent." Midnight states with her hand to her chin.

"Huh, what do ya mean?!" Kacchan exclaims and Kirishima holds his hand up.

"Why don't you be explosion boy?" Kirishima asks causing me to giggle.

"You shut up weird hair!" Kacchan bellows.

" How about Boom Boom boy!?" I call out causing him to glare over at me.

"Why dont we go outside and I'll show y'all exactly why murder should be in my name!?" Kacchan exclaims and we finally get him to sit back down and Ochaco goes up to the podium with an embarrassed face.

"This is the name I thought of URAVITY." Ochaco states as Midnight smiles.

"I just love that." Midnight compliments as everyone begins clapping causing Ochaco to let out a sigh of relief. "I've got it!" I think as I quickly begin writing on my board.

"To be honest choosing names has gone faster than I thought it would, all we have left is young Bakugo, who needs to rethink his, Iida, (B/N), Midoriya and... Toshinori I'm surprised you haven't come up yet." Midnight explains causing me to stand up with a sigh as I walk over to the podium and look at everyone with a confident expression as I hold my board to myself hiding the name.

"My goal is to be number 1- Scratch that better than any number 1 that's come before. So I need a name that will stand out from any other and match my quirk..." I trail off as I them hold up my board where they can read it. "I am THE VIGOROUS HERO = POWERHOUSE a name that will shine brighter than even All Might's!" I declare causing everyone to go silent, but Midnight begins clapping with a smile.

"I 100% believe you will accomplish that goal, Miss Toshinori." Midnight states causing me to smile and go sit down. "That was so nerve wracking." I think as I look down at my hand and ball it into a fist. Suddenly, I feel a worst feeling then what I felt from Kacchan, but it was from the other side of the classroom. "This strong feeling feels vengeful and full of hate..." I think as I look over to see a dark aura swirling around Tenya, who has a angry expression on his face as he begins to write on his bored, while he was trembling. "What the hell is that surrounding Tenya? Could he be the one emitting those terrible feeling?" I think as he stands up and walks up to the podium.

"TENYA." Was written on his bored, but he didn't say anything as he looked away from us. "I think it's best if I keep an eye on him." I think as I stare up at Tenya.

"You're using your real name too?!" Midnight exclaims. He doesn't answer back as he walks back over and sits in his seat. "Tenya's definitely not acting like himself... I wonder what happened?" I wonder as I stare over at him. "Well... Midoriya, are you ready?" Midnight asks.

"Oop, yes." Deku answers as he walks over and shows us his board causing everyone to gasp.

"Really, Midoriya?!" Mineta exclaims. "I figured as much." I think with a smile.

"You sure about that?" Denki asks.

"Yeah man, remember that could be your name forever." Kirishima adds.

"Right I used to hate it, but then something changed. I guess someone taught me that it could have a different meaning and that had a huge impact on how I felt so now I really like it, DEKU... That has to be my codename!" Midoriya declares as I hear the sound of Kacchan's screeching marker stop. "Deku isn't the powerless kid you used to know... Him like everyone else will continue to grow and you'll have to accept it, Kacchan." I think as Deku sits back down in his seat. Suddenly (B/N) gets up from his desk and heads up to the podium.

"I'm "The Inferno Hero: INVERNESS." (B/N) declares causing everyone to clap and I look a bit closer to see he was smiling.

"That name is such a turn on!" Midnight states as (B/N) goes back to his seat, but Kacchan jumps out of his seat and heads back up to the podium.

"LORD EXPLOSION MURDER!" Kacchan declares. "Why does murder have to be apart of it?" I wonder.

"That's basically the same thing." Midnight states and the bell goes off causing Mr. Aizawa to wake up.

"Now that everyone has decided on a hero names we can go back to talking about your upcoming internships. They last for one week as for who you'll be working with, those of you who are on the board with choose from among your offers everyone else will have a different list. You have a lot to think about, there are around 40 agencies across the country, who've agreed to take on interns from your class, each agency has a different specialty that it's heros focus on, keep that in mind." Mr. Aizawa explains, while holding up a paper.

"Imagine that you were 13, you'd want to choose a place that focuses on rescuing people not fighting villains, understand?" Midnight asks as Aizawa puts on a dark expresion.

"Think carefully before you decide." Mr. Aizawa warns as he begins passing the papers out and the the bell rings. "I'll find out where Tenya's going and pick a offer that's in the same place or close." I think as I glance over at Tenya to see the aura is lighter than it was. "Turn in your choices before the weekend." Mr. Aizawa instructs, while walking out of the classroom and Midnight is waving with a smile.

"We've only got two days!?" Sero exclaims.

"Yeah, so you should start now. You're dismissed!" Mr. Aizawa declares, as I begin looking through my offers. "Even Endeavor sent me an offer, I guess I sparked his interest." I think.

"Idiots!" I Kacchan bellows causing me to pop back into reality and I get up walking over to Tenya, who is writing on his form.

"Such a serious expression, are you thinking hard on what agency you want to go to as well Tenya?" I ask with a smile. Quickly changing his expression he looks up at me with a grin, but I can still see the dark aura surrounding him.

"Oh Toshinori, I actually already decided to go to a agency in Hosu." Tenya answers.

"You can call me (Y/N), I call you Tenya it's only fair... I guess it's to be expected that you would already choose an Agency." I state as Tenya looks back down at his paper.

"That would be rude of me." Tenya declares causing me to put my hand on his hand causing him to look up at me as the dark aura disappears.

"It's only rude if it's a person your not close to. We're classmates so it's fine, anyways I hope you have a good rest of your day!" I explains as I take my hand from his head and smile.

"You as well." Tenya smiles. "The dark aura disappeared, why?" I wonder.

Do you think your better than me, huh?! HOODIE BASTARD!" Kacchan shouts causing me to look over and see a lot of people gathered around (B/N), the new student.

Bakugo chill, man. Anyways, that was a pretty cool name you chose! Do you have a fire quirk?" Kirishima asks as I walk over to hear everyone shooting off a bunch of questions as him.

"Hey, guys it's his first day why don't we give him some space a cool it on the questions as to not overwhelm him." I suggest causing everyone to nod and disperse, but Kacchan.

"What's you're quirk?!" Kacchan exclaims, while setting off an explosion on his desk.

"Quit Kacchan you'll obviously be able to see it, just wait till our battle lessons. Unless you just inching for a fight now I've been needing to practice with my new quirk." I state while glaring at Kacchan.

"Fine!" Kacchan bellows as he walks out of the classroom.

"I'm sorry if they were scaring or overwhelming you with their questions. I'm Toshinori, (Y/N) you can just call me (Y/N)." I greet, but then a dark aura starts surrounding (B/N)'s body as he glares up at me.

"Stay away from me daughter of All Might I can take care of myself." (B/N) declares. "He's angry, but it doesn't look like its towards me... Why does this guy feel so familiar it's as if getting deja vu?" I wonder as (B/N) then scoffs pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah see where that get you hoodie boy." I state as I make my way out of the classroom. "He may not have been angry at me, but that attitude makes me want to beat the crap out of him myself." I think as I enter the cafeteria and get me some food. Spotting Kacchan I walk over to him with an annoyed expression on my face.

"What up with you?!" Kacchan exclaims causing me to look up at him.

"That hoodie boys a jerk." I state as I sit down next to Kacchan.

"Tch you should of just let me kick his ass!" Kacchan declares and I nod as I begin to eat my food. Kirishima and Sero come over and sit down as we talked and laughed till the bell rings.

(Time Skip)

The final bell of the day rings causing me to sigh as I glance back at (B/N), who looked half asleep. "He's familiar no matter if it's his appearance or his name... I do wonder how he knows my father is All Might though, barely anyone knows that." I think as I stand up as I grab my stuff and begin to walk through the school. "I still need to figure out why my quirk is acting up and why I'm seeing and feeling other people's emotions, but the weird thing it's only been negative emotions." I think, but then Father's voice makes me pop back into reality.

"I'll get straight to the point, you've received an offer from a hero who'd like to take you on." Father declares as I quickly stand beside the corner looking over to see Deku and Father.

"Wait seriously, who?!" Deku exclaims. "I wonder, who it is." I think.

"Yes, the hero's name is Gran Torino. He taught at this school back in my day, but only for 1 year. In fact the man was my homeroom teacher, he knows about One For All as well. Actually I suspect that's the reason he asked for you." Father explains. "Damn it Deku, you're so lucky!" I think.

"This guy sounds totally awesome. Uh, wait so he knows how your quirk works too, but how?" Midoriya asks.

"Gran Torino is the sworn friend of my predecessor. He retired a long time ago, so I forget to count him among the people who know... This is because I wrote about you in the letter I sent him, or did he watch the festival and think that my teaching was inadequate? And he even went as far to use his whole hero name when making the offer... Damn it, so scary. Damn it leg stop shaking, anyway it is my duty to train you, but since you got an offer you should work with him this week if that's what your heart says anyways he-heres the address. Father stutters, while shaking causing me to laugh out load without realizing it. Father and Deku look over to see me and I quickly put my hand over my mouth.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I didn't realize how scared you were of Grandpa Tori." I state as I walk over to them.

"Grandpa Tori?" Deku questions and I smile at him.

"Yeah, I've known him since I was very small. I see him as my Grandpa, but you have nothing to worry about he taught me how to control it." I respond with a thumbs up.

"I can't wait, thanks (Y/N). Well I'll see you both later!" Deku states as he begins walk away and I turn to Father, whose still shaking.

"I need to talk to you about our new student." I declare causing Father to stiffen as he turns to me.

"What about him?" Father asks.

"He knows I'm your daughter... Only a few people know this so there's no way anyone told him." I answer.

"What all did he say to you?" Father questions.

"Stay away from me daughter of All Might I can take care of myself. We're his exact words, but he just seems familiar even his name." I respond.

"I think you should listen to him... Staying away from him is the best course of action." Father informs.

"Thanks for the advice." I thank as I turn away from him. "I'll see you later, All Might." I declare as I begin walking away. "I'll do the complete opposite... I'm not one to listen to instruction anyway." I think as I walk out of U.A. and head home.

(Time skip)

I was at home in my room on my computer researching hero Agencies in Hosu that gave me offers. Suddenly, one hero caught my eyes causing me to research her. "She's a well known Hero that goes by Tigress... She can do anything a Tiger can so she's strong and fast." I think with a smile on my face as I look over to my window to see it was dark outside. I shut the computer and walk out of my room and into the living room only to see Father passed out on the couch. "Thanks for not cooking dinner... Oh well I'm not helpless." I think as I go back into the hallway to the door next to the bathroom to see a closet and grab a blanket out of it. Walking back to Father I place the blanket over him and smile. "Don't need you getting a cold then you'll be even more of a pain to deal with." I think as I then walk over to the kitchen and make myself some food. Once done eating I head back to my room and get ready for bed. I turn to the light switch and flip it, turning off the light and getting into bed and passed out.

"(B/N)!" A deep familiar voice shouts as I'm standing in a black void once again. Suddenly a familiar villain goes to hit me, but I dodge it and punch him causing him to fly into a tree. I turn to see the boy I had helped at the Sports Festival bowing to me.

"Stay away from me daughter of All Might I can take care of myself!" The boy shouts as he stands up straight glaring at me. I wake up and quickly sit up from my bed to see I'm completely drenched in sweat. "Is Riku the guy I helped at the Sports Festival, who was being chased by villains?" I wonder as I then grab my phone. "I'll just ask him tomorrow at school." I think as a notification pops up on my phone. "The Hero Ingenium attacked in Hosu by the HERO KILLER!" The notification read causing me to put my hand over my mouth. "Isn't Ingenium Tenya's brother?" I wonder as I click on the notification that take me to a video.

"Apparently the Hero Ingenium had been attacked in Hosu by a villian that goes by the name of HERO KILLER and Ingenium may never be able to recover from it." The guy states and they continue to talk about it. "He felt vengeful... Does that mean he's going to Hosu to try and find the Hero Killer to get revenge?! I wonder as I quickly grabbed my paper and wrote Tigress's Agencies name on it.

After that night Tenyas brother was all over the news and the HERO KILLER had already killed 17 heros in the past and 23 were severely injured and even beyond recovery it was only getting worse. The treacherous Hero Killer his villain name Stain, He is was definitely Tenya's target. The passed few days the feeling he gave off only kept getting worse no matter how much he smiled the darker aura only got darker and bigger. I was so preoccupied by Tenya I never had the chance to confront (B/N). We were approaching the first day of our internships and I only grew more and more worried of what was to become of Tenya, who was only thinking of revenge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. Y/n was born int...
16.7K 246 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
839K 23.5K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...