Yours,Crazy Fangirl😍

By Nithya_scribbles

Every normal girl dream about their crush.And here our heroine show enormous love and craze to her dreamboy,c... More

Characters😍
Her Dream😍
Her longing🥺
Jackpot?🤔
First Meet
Interview
Interview:2
Sisters Day💖❤️
Success Party:A New Bonding
Info
Moonlight she is❤️
Live
First Loss💔
Princess❤️
Marriage Life
Her Struggles💔
Her Medicine🥺
I'm There❤️
Info🦋
Note
Sidhu✌🏻
Sorry❤️🥺
Neethanada
Realised
Little efforts
Secret plan
Announcement
Trip🥳
Proposal
Nallai Allai

His Concert😍

1.7K 138 18
By Nithya_scribbles

"Sathya..Sathya..Wake up da.Inaiku concert iruku machan.We need to practise.Dei plzzz"Ram his best friend,bandmate of Sathya waking him up.

Ram:Sathya's best friend
Co singer,pianist
Childhood sweetheart of Sathya
Cupid of Sathya's love

Sathya woke up in jerk."Dei athan practise panniyachu la aprom ennada.Thoonganum machan.Please machan".Sathya started his tape record.

Sathish opened the door with a bang making the duo jerk." Dei Sathya,Ram innum practise panlaya.Get up.Practise Karo".Sathya groaned and wake up not before throwing pillow on Sathish.

Sathish-Sathya's best friend
Manager of Sathya and Ram
Childhood bestie of Sathya and Ram

Sathya freshened up and started practising with his Band.He sang well and he got the confidence this concert going to be his biggest one.They three sang together,chitchatted,played and had lunch together. All took a nap.

Time Skip:6:30

Sathya got ready in his purple attire and get in his car.Ram sat at backseat while Sathish drive the car.Sathish switch on the fm:

"And Congratulations to all 100 golden ticket winners of Purple Band Concert.Ellarum enjoy pannunga.Makkale do watch the big concert of Sathya presented by your famous and favorite fm station namma fm station.Naanum aavala irukken.Neengalum aavala irupeenga nu theriyum.My hearty wishes to Purple band.Ithoda naan en uraiya mudichikuren.Tata bye bye from Unga kutti chutti RJ Anjali.Have a wonderful evening."

The trio smiled at her cute little speech.And RJ Anjali unknowingly boost their energy with her magic..

To be continued.....
With love,
Nithya

Really sorry for the short chapter.Since it was my first chapter, i written short. And Promising for the long chapter next time💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 207 18
Hello ashaangians.. it's my 1st story.. I've read many stories so just thought to give a try.. this story based on real life ashaangi and with little...
21.8K 856 19
It's a story about two real souls. It's purely an imagination.As I admire them a lot I started writing this story. This story revolves around siva...
120K 8.7K 25
This story follows the lives of Ashwin and Sivaangi, who fall in love when participating in a cooking reality show. But they are confused by their fe...
182K 22K 113
Love can make anyone think crazy, isn't it? These two are not exceptions too. But the only difference is that he couldn't see her with romantic inter...