Her Dream😍

Anjali hopped from her seat and started to leave.Her friend Preethi shouted from behind,"Hey nillu di.Anjali.Oye Anjali papa".Anjali stopped in her track,turned and pulled Preethi and started running.

Preethi-Anjali's best friendProduction Manager in fm stationAnjali's everything💜

Production Manager in fm station
Anjali's everything💜

Both run together laughing and reached their bus stop. Preethi asked,"Enna madam romba kushi pola.En ipdi thulra".Anjali chirped,"Irukatha pinna inaiku Sathya oda concert.Seekiram veetuku ponum".Her luck,bus arrived. She hopped on the bus.Conductor got scared,"Papa paathu ma".She smiled,"Anna naanlam rowdy so enaku onnum aagathu".He chuckled at her.The whole bus ride was about Sathya...Sathya...Sathya...

Yes Sathya become everything to Anjali.Being a music lover,she was drowned into his voice.His voice attacked her,affected her,soothed her and mesmerised her.His songs become her drug.She liked his voice, which attracted her totally towards him.Her day will be around Sathya.Her dream will be around Sathya.Her solitude will be around Sathya.He became her medicine for the loneliness she suffered.His song,"Evvidamum Kaadhal"made her search love and affection from which she abandoned herself.He told in his song to not lose ourself when we lost love and affection.Instead we need to search it in everything around us.Sathya changed her.Yes she changed herself for him..by him...only because of him...Only because of Sathya....

The whole bus talked about the concert.Anjali felt proud on Sathya🤪.That's when she heard a voice,"Ithu onake over ah illa".She glared and replied,"Summa Iru Preethi".They giggled together.They both reached their stop and get down.Overjoyed Anjali,started running to her house pulling Preethi along.Both reached their house panting hard.

When they opened the door,They found a man holding two golden tickets of Purple concert.Anjali started jumping.It was Prithvi.

Prithvi:Anjali's cousin brotherIT professionalBest friend of Sathya,Ram and Sathish

IT professional
Best friend of Sathya,Ram and Sathish

She started yelling,"Hayy...Enaku ticked kidachitu athuvum golden ticket....Thanks anneyyy".Preethi and Prithvi giggled at her.Only Sathya could bring happiness to her.Prithvi caressed her and said,"Papa Happy Appo Anna Happy.Prithvi Happy Appo Preethi Happy.Enna preethi chellam okk va".Preethi hit his shoulder and said,"Ponga mama"with her agmark blush.And Prithvi gave his as usual romantic look.Anjali sighed and left to her room.She got refreshed and wore her favourite pink frock.She came out to find the duo who was ready before her.

Anjali chirped,"Polama".To which they smiled and nodded.All boarded in Prithvi's car.Whole ride,she was talking only about Sathya..Sathya...And Sathya....

They reached the place and there she found Sathya's cutout. She traced it with her tiny pinky fingers and whispered," My Dream"

To be continued...
With love,
Nithya💜