Naruto The Uzumaki And Senju...

By NezutheRatGod

What if Naruto was a prodigy and was heir to two of the three most powerful clans in the elemental nations. N... More

Chapter 2. Kumo incident
Chapter 3. Meeting The Fox
Chapter 4. Training
Chapter 5. New Friends And Massacre
Chapter 6. Rage Of The Slug Princess
Chapter 7. Fire Daimyo
Chapter 8. Best Friend
Chapter 9. Another Uzumaki?
Chapter 10. Birthday And Summons
Chapter 11. Meeting Number 7
Chapter 12. Heading To Uzushiogakure
Chapter 13. Uzumaki Summons
Chapter 14. Returning To Konoha
Chapter 15. Heritage Revealed
Chapter 16. Team 11
Chapter 17. Going To The Land Of Iron
Chapter 18. Naruto Vs Mifune
Chapter 19. Spy In The Lair Of Snakes
Chapter 20. Council Meetings
Chapter 21. Working With Other Teams
Chapter 22. Making Deals And Darkness
Chapter 23. Zabuza
Chapter 24. Land Of Waves
Chapter 25. Battle Of The Bridge
Chapter 26. Returning To Konoha
Chapter 27. Mission To Suna
Chapter 28. Suna
Chapter 29. Preparing For The Chunin Exams
Chapter 30. Chunin Exams Begin
Chapter 31. Politics And The Forest Of Death
Chapter 32. Ending Of The Forest Of Death
Chapter 33. Preliminary Exams
Chapter 34. Training
Chapter 35. Chunin Exams First Rounds
Chapter 36. Naruto Vs Sasuke And Konoha Crush
Chapter 37. Battle Of The Kages
Chapter 38. Aftermath
Chapter 39. Promotion And Political Marriage
Chapter 40. Akatsuki

Chapter 1. A Sad Day

24.8K 341 315
By NezutheRatGod

(AN: Naruto's hair is Red)

It was a quiet night in the hidden leaf village with some people walking around and the occasional ninja running across the roof tops. But in a secluded are of the village far away from everyone a woman was giving birth to her soon to be newborn son

"AHHHHHHH IT HURTS GET THIS KID OUT OF ME BEFORE HE KILLS ME!!!" Screamed Kushina.

"It's okay Kushina you can do it just a couple more pushes" said Minato while holding his wife's hand.

"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY AND PUSH A KID OUT THAT IS REFUSING TO- AAAHHHH!!!" yelled Kushina as she crushed Minatos hand.

Minato did his best and ignored the pain and looked at his mom "is everything going ok Ka-chan" asked Minato.

"Yes everything is going okay now come on Kushina just a couple more pushes I can see the head" said Tsunade.

"AHHH!!" Screamed Kushina pushing again.

"I'm quiet glad I'm only made out of chakra right now" said Kurama with a chuckle.

"Shut it Kyuubi" thought Kushina annoyed at the fox.

"Alright fine let me know when the sealing is done so I can accelerate your healing" said Kurama laying back down on his paws.

Years ago after the Kumo incident with Kushina almost being captured her and the Kyuubi established a rocky relationship. The Kyuubi hated being sealed but grew to respect the Uzumaki's because they valued the same things his father did. The Kyuubi had enough respect to try and not break out of the seal mainly because he could still sense Madara somewhere in the world. He'd rather be sealed and have some form of freedom then just be used as a mindless weapon against his will. Plus the Uzumaki's didn't view the tailed beasts as mindless monsters they viewed them as misunderstood creatures.

"Okay Kushina one more push and PUSH!!" Said Tsunade as Kushina screamed one last time then the sounds of a baby crying were heard.

"It's a healthy baby boy" said Tsunade as she quickly cleaned him up and handed him to Kushina.

"Naruto..." Said Kushina as she held him and gently ran her hand over his face.

"Haha look at that he has your hair color but my style" said Minato pointing at the spikey red hair. "Okay I have to fix the seal because it looks to be damaged" Minato raised his hand to the seal and was about to fix it.

"Okay hand me the baby so I can make sure he's nice and healthy" said Biwako as she gently took Naruto and went to make sure nothing was wrong.

"KUSHINA LOOK OUT!!!" Screamed Kurama because he sensed some evil chakra.

Kushina looked up and saw a masked man holding Naruto in one hand and in the other a bloody kunai that just slitted Biwako's throat.

"MADARAAAAA!!!!!" Screamed Kurama enraged at sensing his foul chakra again but noticing that it also felt different.

"Let the Jinchūriki go or your baby dies" said the masked man holding a kunai to Naruto.

"Okay just calm down" said Minato trying to delay the situation so he can come up with a plan.

"Oh I am perfectly calm but it seems in order to get what I want I'll have to kill this boy. How tragic only a minute old as well" said the man as he threw Naruto in the air and went to stab him.

"NARUTO!!" Yelled Kushina is horror, Minato reacted immediately and threw one of his kunai and quickly caught Naruto.

"You truly live up to your name fourth Hokage" said the masked man.

Minato looked downs and saw that the blanket that was wrapped around Naruto was covered in explosive notes. He quickly flashed away and threw the blanket letting it explode before he flashed to his home and put Naruto in his crib.

Back with Kushina and Tsunade, Tsunade ran to him and threw one of her famous punches trying to kill him in one blow.

The masked man just fazed through her and turned around and knocked her out with the ring of a kunai to the back of the head. "Now.." said the masked man turning to Kushina "to get what I came for".

After he said that he activated one of his abilities and and disappeared in a vortex bringing Kushina with him. They both arrived at a secluded spot outside the village and the masked man was about to extract the Kyuubi.

"Kyuubi do you have any ideas" thought Kushina desperately.

"Your seal is weak so if you let me out It might be possible I can quickly kill him.. but it will kill you Kushina". Said the Kyuubi with a slight hint of sadness in his voice.

"Thats fine... Just as long as my son lives I'm willing to do it" thought Kushina as she released control of the Kyuubi.

Right when the masked man was about to touch Kushina he saw a massive torrent of red chakra. It all came from her seal and the Kyuubi's arm flung out of the seal and cut his arm off before he could back away.

The Kyuubi finally came out of the seal and the first thing he did was try and kill the masked man.

"Damnit... I lost a arm.. but no matter I can still control you" said the masked man as he body flickered to the Kyuubi's snout. "Now your under my control".

The Kyuubi tried to fight off the Genjutsu but it proved to powerful and he fell under it.

"Now that the Kyuubi is under my control I'll have it kill it's previous container. How ironic it will kill it's previous host the very person who kept it locked away" said the masked man as he pointed his finger to Kushina. "Now Kyuubi kill her then destroy the village".

The Kyuubi turned and tried to slam his hand on Kushina but a yellow flash appeared and she was gone.

"Hmm the Fourth is still as fast as I expected, but no matter, now to destroy the Hidden Leaf" said the Masked Man.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back at the Uzumaki, Senju compound Minato appeared while holding Kushina and gently put her on the bed next to Naruto. She immediately reached over and pulled Naruto into a hug and started crying.

Minato saw this and tightened his fist so hard it started bleeding, he turned around and grabbed his cloak and put it on.

"Minato... Please be.. careful" said Kushina weakly.

"I promise I will and I will come back so both of us can raise our new baby boy" said Minato tightening his headband. After he did that flashed away to the top of Hokage mountain.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Minato appeared on top of Hokage mountain and looked over the village and saw the Kyuubi destroying massive parts of it. But before he could fight the masked man appeared and sucked him into a vortex and they both disappeared.

Hiruzen was desperately fighting the Kyuubi trying to hold it back along with hundreds of other Ninja's but no matter how hard they tried it didn't seem to do anything.

"Fire style: Fire dragon flame bullet" said Hiruzen as he launched a massive fire jutsu at the Kyuubi which blasted it's head to the side. "Everyone come on we need to push the Kyuubi out of the village!!"

"YES LORD THIRD!!!" Yelled all the ninja as they went back on the attack and tried to push it out of the village.

"Minato I don't know where you are but we need you, as well as Tsunade and Jiraya... Damnit why did he just have to find information on Orochimaru right before this happened" thought Hiruzen getting ready to attack the Kyuubi.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Minato stood in a clearing surrounded by trees and he was standing across from the masked man. Both of them glared at each other and Minato was trying to figure out who this man was.

"So tell me who are you?" Said Minato with narrowed eyes as he was slowly gathered nature chakra. As well as get ready to use his Yin seal on his forehead if the fight proved to be a tuff one.

"Hmhmhm.. you can call me Madara Uchiha" said the masked man as he pulled out a chain from his one good arm.

"Heh you seem to be struggling do you need a hand.. or In your case a arm?" Said Minato with a smirk.

Minato couldn't help but smile when he saw Madaras lone eye narrow in anger at that.

"I was going to kill you quickly, but now I'm going to make you watch as I destroy your village and everyone in it". Said Madara as he whipped the chain behind him with a snap that cracked the ground from the force.

Minato quickly pulled out one of his tri-pond kunai and held it in a reverse grip.

Both of them stared at each other not moving a muscle, then a leaf came between them and once it touched the ground they attacked.

Minato threw 3 kunai at Madara and ran towards him while quickly creating a Rasengan. Minato quickly flashed behind Madara and tried to hit him with his Rasengan but it fazed through him.

"He seems to be able to faze through attacks... But if can faze through them in guessing he can't attack either". Thought Minato throwing a explosive note at him.

Madara fazed through the note and whipped his chain at Minato who dodged it. Minato saw that Madara appeared in front of him and kicked him across the face and sent him flying back.

Minato was flying back quickly created a seal on his hand and touched the ground before he smacked into a tree.

Madara charged at Minato creating some one handed hand seals, but before he could get close he stepped on the seal.

The seal activated and a bunch of chains covered in spikes on all the links came out and wrapped around him. Madara quickly warped back a few meters but now even more injured than before.

Madara glared at Minato as he watched him stand up while smiling "you like my present it was something I came up with".

Madara snarled and threw his chain at Minato who quickly flashed away to one of his kunai.

"You know I've been thinking" said Minato as he pulled some chakra from his yin seal to replenish his reserves. "If you were Madara you wouldn't be so cowardly, you'd be fighting me with everything you have. I know the real Madara would also be hundreds of times stronger than you.. so that means your a imposter".

Madara just glared at Minato with even more anger in his eye.

"Not only that but considering how much smaller you are and the obvious lack of experience. I'd say your no older than maybe your mid teens" said Minato slowly unraveling the truth.

"You truly are as smart as they say Fourth Hokage" said the Masked man as he cracked his neck and got ready to fight.

"Let's finish this so I can save my village" said Minato as both him and the masked man charged at each other.

Minato quickly created a Rasengon and threw his kunai right at the masked mans head. It just fazed through and the masked man lifted his arm up to kill him.

"I win" said the masked man right before Minato flashed and appeared right above him.

"RASENGAN!" Yelled Minato as he drive the attack into the masked mans back hurting him severely. Right before Minato jumped away he placed a Hiraishin formula on his back. As he did that he also destroyed the seal on him that kept the Kyuubi under his control.

The masked man quickly disappeared in a vortex.

"Huff.. huff.. now to save the village" said Minato quickly flashing away but before he did he created a shadow clone who flashed somewhere else.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In the masked mans base he fell towards a table and was barely able to hold himself up. "DAMNIT HE'S STRONGER THAN I THOUGHT!!, But no matter in a year or two I'll get that damned Kyuubi".

"I don't think so" said the clone of Minato as he smashed a Rasengan into the back of the masked mans head. "This may not kill you but it will stop you for long enough".

The masked man felt it grind and tear through the back of his head and he quickly disappeared again. He was now laying on the ground barely conscience and withering in pain.

Zetsu came out of the ground and looked at the masked man in disgust "how pitiful your nothing more than a broken tool now... But you can still prove useful Obito". Said Zetsu as he grabbed Obito and started to cover him with his white half and made a type of suit over him.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back in Konoha the Kyuubi was charging a massive tailed beast bomb and was about to destroy the village. Right before he did his eyes went back to normal, and he lifted his head up and launched it into the sky.

Everyone was confused why the Kyuubi would suddenly do that but before they could do or say anything they saw a yellow flash.

Minato appeared on top of the Kyuubi's head and Hiraishined him somewhere far outside the village.

Hiruzen saw this and quickly sensed Minato's and the Kyuubi's chakra a couple miles away. He turned back and towards a bunch of Anbu "start rounding the injured and take them to the hospital, but 8 of you follow me".

"Hai Lord Third!" Yelled the Anbu as most left to take his orders while 8 of them followed him heading to the fourths location.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back with Minato he appeared in a massive clearing with a alter and a shadow clone holding Kushina and Naruto.

"So your going to seal me again" said Kurama with slightly narrowed eyes.

"Yes but I'm sorry this is the only way to protect this world from that masked man". Said Minato as he walked over to both Kushina and Naruto and gently placed him on the alter.

"Minato.. p-please don't..." Said Kushina desperately as she barely clung to life.

"I'm sorry bu-" Minato was cut off when the Kyuubi screamed in rage. He turned around and saw the masked man but he covered in a white substance.

"KYUUBI KILL HIM!!!" Yelled the masked man but he sounded very different.

The Kyuubi's eyes went back to being a sharingan and tried to stab Naruto.

Both Minato and Kushina quickly jumped Infront of the claw and let it stab them in order to stop it from killing Naruto.

Zetsu grinned evilly since he knew only Uzumaki's were strong enough to hold the 9 tails.

But he was nocked out of his musings when he felt the Kyuubi fight off the control. Because he lost concentration and he slammed his tail at him and crushed him.

"Damn you..." Said Zetsu as he sunk into the ground escaping but knowing he job somewhat succeeded.

Kurama looked back at Minato and Kushina with sadness "I'm sorry..." Said Kurama.

"It's... Fine" said Minato as he started going through hand seals. "Reaper Death Seal". After he said that the Shinigami appeared behind him, the entire area felt cold and lifeless.

"Shinigami-sama I give you my soul to seal the Kyuubi into my son" said Minato before he started coughing blood.

Kushina slowly turned around and looked Kurama with a small smile "K-kyuubi.. please... Pr-protect him..." Said Kushina.

Kurama's eyes widened when he heard that but a small smile formed on his face. "Kurama.. both of you are worthy to know my name. And I promise I will protect him but if he wishes for my help he will have to prove himself". Said Kurama smiling at both Minato and Kushina.

"Th-thank you.. Kurama.." said Kushina smiling.

After she said that the Shinigami took Minato's soul as payment as he grabbed Kurama and sealed him into Naruto.

"Mortals for all of your good deeds in life I shall give you 15 minutes to say your final goodbyes" said the Shinigami before he disappeared.

Kushina and Minato smiled as they slowly crawled to Naruto and both of them gently held him.

"Kushina I'll make us a clone to go and seal everything up for Naruto..". Said Minato as he used the last little bit of his chakra and created 2 shadow clones with one who flashed away.

The second clone went over to Minato and took a blank scroll from him and started to write a letter for Naruto.

Minato quickly remembered something and used his yin seals chakra to make a summon.

"Gerotora I need you to protect the key to my son's seal, he now holds the nine tails. And when he is ready I want you to give him the key" said Minato as he held the seal for the key.

"Very well Minato I promise to guard it with my life and it was a honor to work with you". Said Gerotora before took the seal and desummoned himself.

Kushina quickly made a shadow clone to do the same as Minato's clone, while the real Minato and Kushina went back and held Naruto.

"Oh Naruto... Me and your dad wish we could be here for you and watch you grow up". Said Kushina as she gently caressed his face with her finger.

"Naruto me and your mom love you, and don't worry your grandma and grandpa will take care of you". Said Minato before he coughed up some blood.

"Mhm and don't ever forget that and make sure you don't get either of their bad habits". Said Kushina with her breathing becoming slightly more shallow.

"MINATO, KUSHINA!" Yelled Hiruzen as he ran up to them and looked in horror seeing that they were both dying.

"Hiruzen.." said Minato as he coughed up more blood "we don't have much time but me and Kushina are sealing everything for Naruto. When he is old enough he shall take our stuff and don't tell the village that Naruto is the Jinchūriki of the 9 tails".

"I promise I'll do everything I can to protect him" said Hiruzen.

"Thank you and don't worry I'm sure my mom and dad will take good care of him" said Minato as he eyes started to grow heavy.

"Hiruzen I'm sure you know but a Jinchūriki must be filled with love. And don't worry the Kyuubi will help protect him" said Kushina as she slowly lost more of her strength.

Both parents looked at Naruto one last time as they hugged him.

"I love you... Naruto..." Said Minato before he fell to the ground with a sad smile on his face.

Kushina used the last of her strength and placed a seal on Naruto "you now are heir to the throne... I'm sure they will deem you worthy. Go to Uzushiogakure... Take the sword of my of our clan... Unit our people... And take our summon scroll..." Said Kushina as she pulled Naruto tighter in a hug. "I love... You N..aru...to...".

Kushina fell to the ground but Hiruzen quickly caught Naruto and held him. "I promise with my dying breath I will protect him" said Hiruzen.

"Take their bodies and have the Anbu prepare them for a proper burial" said Hiruzen as the Anbu nodded and took the bodies away.

He then body flickered to Hokage tower and gently sat Naruto down on the couch.

"Anbu get me a wet nurse to make sure he's fed, also inform the council that I want a meeting within the next five minutes". Said Hiruzen as two Anbu appeared and nodded before they left in a body flicker.

After they left a dog masked Anbu appeared "Hokage-sama" said the Anbu before he stopped and saw Naruto.

"Come Kakashi I'm sure you want to see your surrogate little brother" said Hiruzen with a gentle smile.

Kakashi reached up and slowly took off his mask and walked over to Naruto. "He looks so much like sensei and Kushina" said Kakashi with sadness it his voice.

Kakashi reached down and gently brushed his hand through Naruto's red hair and smiled.

Just then a Anbu appeared "Hokage-sama the council has arrived and are waiting for you" said a beaver masked Anbu.

"Thank you beaver you are dismissed" said Hiruzen walking to the door.

"Kakashi a nurse will be here to check on him and feed him but I want you to stay here and protect him understood". Said Hiruzen which got a salute from Kakashi before he out his mask on and disappeared in the shadows.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In the council chambers sat all the most important people in the village, with one side having all the clans of the village. The other side had all the prominent citizens of it, while next to the Hokage's seat sat the 3 elders.

The room was very quiet and tense, the tension was so thick you could cut it with a kunai.

Just then the doors opened and Hiruzen walked in, all the members of the council stood up and waited for him to sit. After he sat down they all returned to their seats.

"Thank you for coming now we have much to discuss" said Hiruzen.

"Um forgive me Lord Third but where is Lord fourth" said Tsume trying not to sound disrespectful.

"Regrettably Minato has died during the 9 tails attack and because of that I shall take back the mantle as Hokage". Said Hiruzen as he gazed over the room.

"Now we must discuss how to fix this village and make sure we don't appear weak to other villages" said Hiruzen.

"Before we discuss that what happened to the Kyuubi" said Danzo which got a glare from Hiruzen.

"It's dead Minato used a forbidden seal and killed it, now as I was saying" said Hiruzen with a hint of anger.

After a hour of long discussing how to fix the village Hiruzen dismissed the civilian council for the Shinobi affairs.

"Now we must discuss how to protect the village and not appear weak" said Hiruzen stroking his chin.

"What about the Kyuubi I know it wasn't killed, tailed beats can't be killed" said Danzo which got glares from the Shinobi in the room.

"Sigh... Minato sealed it into his own child to protect us and Tsunade and Jiraya will be taking care of him". Said Hiruzen which made Danzo grip his cane more tightly in anger.

"He should be giving to me so I can train him into a proper weapon" said Danzo.

"NEVER!! THE UCHIHA CLAN WILL NOT ALLOW THAT, MINATO WAS MY FRIEND AND I'D RATHER DIE THAN SEE YOU SO MUCH AS TOUCH A SINGLE HAIR ON THAT BOY!!". Yelled Fugaku with his sharingan activating as he glared at Danzo.

"I agree Minato was my friend as well and I'll be damned if I let you anywhere near him" said Hiashi Hyuga.

The other clan heads all nodded their heads in agreement.

Danzo gritted his teeth but kept his face passive as he plotted how to get Naruto.

After another hour of long talking the council was dismissed but not before Hiruzen said one last thing.

"Everything about Naruto being the Jinchūriki is a SSS level secret and you all know the consequences if you break it". Said Hiruzen with a glare while relaxing some Ki.

Everyone nodded except Danzo who walked away "I will get him and I already know how to begin my plan". Thought Danzo as he walked to his base to get something before he went to the hospital heading for a unconscious Tsunades room.

Hiruzen sighed and walked back to his office and when he opened the door he saw the nurse buttoning her shirt.

"So how is he?" Asked Hiruzen walking over to Naruto.

"Well I just fed him so he should be fine for a while and he checks out as a healthy baby" said the Nurse before she left the room.

"Hokage-sama what are you going to do with him and who will raise him?" Asked Kakashi stepping out of the shadows.

"It'll be his grandparents that raise him I just have to wait for Tsunade to wake up and Jiraya to return" said Hiruzen.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Meanwhile in a dark underground base Danzo just finished writing a seal before he turned around.

"Number 46, 47, 83, and 134 I want you four to go around the village and discretely tell the villagers. That a boy with bright red hair contains the 9 tailed fox" said Danzo.

The four root Anbu nodded and disappeared in a body flicker.

"Now to ensure I can get my hands on the Jinchūriki" said Danzo before he made his way to the hospital.

After a short walk he arrived at Tsunade's room and walked over to her. He leaned over and placed the seal on her neck and watched as it sunk into it. A couple seconds later she woke up very groggly.

"Ugh... Where? Am I? Minato, Kushina and Naruto where are they!?" Said Tsunade frantically.

Danzo did a hand sign and activated the seal "they are all dead by the hands of the 9 tails".

After Danzo said that Tsunade went wide eyed before she started crying "why... Does everyone I love... Always die...".

Danzo had a small smirk on his face before he quickly suppressed it "my apologies Tsunade but I must be leaving". After Danzo said that he turned and left already plotting other ways to get Naruto.

Back in the hospital Shizune just walked in and saw her master crying "Tsunade-sama what's wrong".

"Shizune we are leaving this god forsaken village right now" said Tsunade standing up and walking away.

"But Tsunade-sama why!?" Asked Shizune frantically.

"Because this village killed the... Last of my family..." After she said that both of them grab their things and left the village in hopes to never return.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749K 17.3K 50
The prodigy that is known as Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze makes his first appearance in the ninja academy... after rigorous training under Hiruzen Sarutob...
198K 6.2K 51
Y/n Uzumaki is the brother of Naruto but he is completely different to him. He is a naturally born prodigy just like his father. How will this affect...
2.4K 54 9
Konohagakure, it's a place where legends are born. On the day of the nine tails attack the 4th hokage, the flash died a hero, but unknown to the rest...
105K 2.4K 34
It's been 19 years since that tragic incident....19 years since Menma and Narumi were known to be the only children of Minato and Kushina. But on a f...