𝕾. 𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖏𝖎𝖗𝖔 {𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖞...

By IVBfanfics

(Only certain parts of this follow the original storyline!) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 17

3.5K 236 44
By IVBfanfics

Please leave a vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means so much<33

Y/N's POV-

Yeah....there was definitely something up with that boy.

I stared at Takemichi as he stared back at me with pure confusion "What am I doing here?" He asked and I tilted my head to the side "Takemichi...." I drifted as I felt his forehead "No fever, so you're just an idiot" I said and he pouted "Where's Hinata?" He asked and I raised a brow "Dude your girlfriend literally just said that she would be back and then you asked to shake hands with her brother like a creep" I said as I crossed my arms and he rubbed the back of his head.

"Oh...." He drifted off and I rolled my eyes "Just who the hell are you?" I questioned as I narrowed my eyes at him and he tilted his head to the side "I-I'm not sure how to answer that" he said and I leaned back.

He's acting....different.

"Anyways, later" I said and his eyes widened slightly "Where are you going?" He asked and I smiled "I have something to do" I said as I began walking away from Hinata's apartment complex.

Takemichi, I think I just found out your secret.

I walked inside of my house and closed the door.

I began pacing around as I thought about my theory.

"Maybe a split personality....no that's not right, maybe he really is physic....but that wouldn't explain his weird behavior every once and awhile....uh-" I cut myself off as my eyes widened "Can he....time travel?" I questioned quietly before laughing loudly.

"That was probably my dumbest theory yet" I mused to myself as I walked into my room.

I flopped down on my bed and stared up at the ceiling.

"But....that would explain a lot"

~Flashback~

"Thank you" I whispered and he smiled "I did it....I think I really did it" he whispered and I raised a brow "Did what?" I asked and he shook his head with tears in his eyes "Nothing" he said and I hummed before standing up.

"This is going to be one hell of a throw down so take her to cover Takemitchy" Draken said and Takemichi nodded as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards one of the pillars.

"Your head....that's quite a bruise" he said and I chuckled dryly "Don't remind me, it hurts like hell whenever I touch it" I mumbled and he sighed "I'm so glad....that you're alive" he whispered and I raised a brow 'This dude is so weird sometimes....' I thought as I rested my back against the pillar.

"Shit....what are they doing here?" Takemichi asked as some....big 3rd year guys stepped up.

"I'm guessing that you're on their shit list" I mumbled and he nodded as they began walking slowly towards us "Ok I'll take the two on the left and you take the ones on the right" I said and his eyes nearly bulged out of his skull "W-what? We can't win this fight!" he said and I stared at him "Speak for yourself, I know how to fight but not so many guys at once.....if you could help then It would be appreciated" I muttered and he looked around to see Mikey fighting Hanma while everyone else was too busy with their own fights.

"Shit....if it's hand to hand combat then ok....wait where's Kiyomasa?" he questioned and I smirked "Who cares, let's do th-" I was cut off as I felt a sharp pain in my side and my eyes lowered to the warm and red liquid that was quickly forming as the knife was removed.

"You should always check your surroundings" Another third year, probably Kiyomasa, had said as he smirked and beckoned for his friends to follow him as they scurried off.

"Cowards....." I mumbled as I held my side and Takemichi dropped to his knees "No.....No....I couldn't change anything.....Mikey is still going to......DAMN IT" He yelled as I fell to my knees as well "What the hell are you rambling on....." I drifted as I fell onto my non-bleeding side "It hurts.....Takemichi" I mumbled and he looked over at me "I'm so sorry Y/N....I couldn't prevent it" he whispered as I closed my eyes slowly.

~End of flashback~

He had said that he couldn't 'change' anything and that Mikey was going to-.....going to what?

And he also said "I did it....I think I really did it" but what did he mean by that?

What could or couldn't he change?

There was also that other time.

~Flashback~

"Y/N....do you have a sister?" Takemichi asked and I nodded "Where does she work?" He asked and I smiled "She's a nurse" I said and his eyes widened a bit "At the hospital downtown?" He asked and I nodded slowly "Yeah....how'd you know that?" I asked and he frowned "I don't have time to explain but tell her not to go into work tonight" he said quietly and I raised a brow "Uh she's already at work, she had to work over tonight" I said and his eyes widened as he looked down at his watch "Ok we have to move now" he said and I raised a brow "Uh why?" I asked and he gripped his hair "There's going to be a terrible accident in the west wing, that's where your sister works" he said and my eyes widened as I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to me "What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked lowly and he frowned "I don't have time to explain but you have to warn her NOW" he said and I didn't hesitate to pull out my phone and dialing her.

~End of flashback~

He knew about the incident at the hospital and he knew that my sister was going to be there.

How the fuck did he know that.....? That police didn't even know what was happening.

There was also that time when he knew that Hanma was going to the school AFTER he had already showed up the first time and that's why he 'kidnapped' me.

He knew everything.

So maybe.....that theory wasn't so dumb after all.

Maybe.....Takemichi really CAN time travel.

"And the reason that he acts so oblivious to everything sometimes is because it's his REAL past self" my eyes widened as I held my head in my hands "So just now, he went back to the future and the past...er the present? Past Takemichi was given control again so he had no clue what had been happening" I whispered as I tried to grasp my head around the whole theory.

"Is he the reason that me and my sister are still alive?" I wondered out loud as I frowned "Maybe I should keep this to myself.....at least until I know for sure" I whispered as I pulled out my phone.

I saw a text message from Mikey, telling me to meet him at the park. I sighed and got up before throwing a hoodie on and walking out of the house.

"Mikey....I lo- no that's dumb, Manji- first name? Well that would make sense but no" I mumbled as I bumped into someone and nearly fell back before they caught my wrists and sturdied me.

"Woah there" Mikey mused as he stared down at me with a playful glint "T-thanks" I said and he nodded before sitting down on one of the swings. "So what did you need?" I asked and he smiled "Do you have any plans on Sunday?" He asked and my eyes widened slightly as I sat on the swing besides him. "Well yeah....Hinata wanted to have a girls day" I said and he frowned a bit causing me to frown "Why?" I asked and he kicked a rock "Nothing" he shrugged and I looked down at my lap.

It was silent for a few moments and I started to feel a bit awkward in the tense atmosphere.

Mikey's phone began ringing and he looked down before picking it up "Hey Ken-Chin" he greeted as he had his usual smile on his face "No....yes.....Mhm" he replied to whatever Draken was asking/saying.

"Ok" he said before hanging up the phone.

He stood up "Ken-Chin needs me" he said and I raised a brow "Is something wrong?" I asked and he shook his head "Nothing to worry about" he said and I hummed in response. "Bye" he said as he began walking away "Wait!" I called out as I grabbed onto his sleeve.

He stopped walking and turned his head towards me "We can hang out afterwards....uh after me, Hinata and Emma hang out" I said and he stared down at me.

He tilted his head to the side as he smiled "Ok! Then it's a date!" He said before leaning down and kissing me on the cheek as he began walking away from me.

My eyes widened as I stared at his retreating form.

He left my sight and I slowly brought my hand up to my cheek as my face began heating up. "A date.....?" I questioned quietly as I quickly took my phone out and dialed Hinata.

I needed advice.

A/N- If you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a comment or vote, it would mean so much to me<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 3.1K 28
˚ ༘♡˚⁀➷ ❝ 𝙈𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨! ❞ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ╰─ ┈➤ 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 is something we cannot let go...
66.4K 2.4K 40
♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ : p h i l o p h o b i a : :; fear of falling in love. ~~~ ▬▬▬▬▬ ⌦ where y/n makes baji fall for her adorable s...
124K 3.3K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...
251K 8.9K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...