JI HUZOORI | ✔

By Sonali_nefelibata

AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K s... More

🌠PRELUDE🌠
🌠BEFORE YOU PROCEED!🌠
🌠WALL OF MOODBOARDS🌠
✨CHAPTER 1✨
✨CHAPTER 2✨
✨CHAPTER 3✨
✨CHAPTER 4✨
✨CHAPTER 5✨
✨CHAPTER 6✨
✨CHAPTER 7✨
✨CHAPTER 8✨
🌠SURPRISE🌠
✨CHAPTER 9✨
✨CHAPTER 10✨
✨CHAPTER 11✨
✨CHAPTER 12✨
✨CHAPTER 13✨
✨CHAPTER 14✨
✨CHAPTER 15✨
✨CHAPTER 16✨
✨CHAPTER 17✨
✨CHAPTER 18✨
✨CHAPTER 19✨
✨CHAPTER 20✨
✨CHAPTER 22✨
✨CHAPTER 23✨
✨CHAPTER 24✨
✨CHAPTER 25✨
✨CHAPTER 26✨
✨CHAPTER 27✨
✨CHAPTER 28✨
✨CHAPTER 29✨
✨CHAPTER 30✨
✨CHAPTER 31✨
✨CHAPTER 32✨
✨CHAPTER 33✨
✨CHAPTER 34✨
✨CHAPTER 35✨
✨CHAPTER 36✨
✨CHAPTER 37✨
✨CHAPTER 38✨
NOTIFYING!!!
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!
✨CHAPTER 39✨
❤️LET'S TITTLE-TATTLE❤️
✨CHAPTER 40✨
✨CHAPTER 41✨
✨CHAPTER 42✨
✨CHAPTER 43✨
✨CHAPTER 44✨
✨CHAPTER 45✨
✨CHAPTER 46✨
✨CHAPTER 47✨
✨CHAPTER 48✨
✨CHAPTER 49✨
✨ LET'S CHAT!✨
✨CHAPTER 50✨
✨CHAPTER 51✨
✨CHAPTER 52✨
✨ CHAPTER 53✨ + Very Important, Kindly See!
✨CHAPTER 54✨
✨CHAPTER 55✨
✨CHAPTER 56✨
✨CHAPTER 57✨
✨CHAPTER 58✨
✨CHAPTER 59✨
GRATITUDE & REVIEWS
✨CHAPTER 60✨
✨CHAPTER 61✨
✨CHAPTER 62✨
✨CHAPTER 63✨
✨CHAPTER 64✨
✨CHAPTER 65✨
✨CHAPTER 66✨
✨CHAPTER 67✨
✨CHAPTER 68✨
✨CHAPTER 69✨
🌠Au revoir Super Soon!🌠
✨CHAPTER 70✨
UNTIL NEXT UPDATE!
✨CHAPTER 71✨
✨CHAPTER 72✨
✨CHAPTER 73✨
✨CHAPTER 74✨
✨CHAPTER 75✨
✨CHAPTER 76✨
✨ 365*2 ✨
✨CHAPTER 77✨
✨CHAPTER 78✨
✨CHAPTER 79✨
✨CHAPTER 80✨
NOT AN UPDATE
EPILOGUE~1 (Part-1)
EPILOGUE~1 (Part-2)
EPILOGUE~2.0 (Part-1)
EPILOGUE~2.0 (Part-2)
IN THE SHADOW'S WAKE
✨NEW BOOKS ALERT✨

✨CHAPTER 21✨

6.2K 540 148
By Sonali_nefelibata

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - mya1rey🖤✨

~~~

"You'll definitely bloom, if you had taken the proper time to water yourself in the right manner........."

"Mr. Drizzy D's Platez!"

Manjiri read out the name written on the hoarding as she came out of the car.

"Yeah! This is both mine and Sam's usual favourite one.
Come let's get in."

Dev muttered pressing the button on the key in order to lock the car.

Simpering a little and nodding her head she followed Dev as he started heading inside. After inquiring about their reserved table, an attendant showed them the way to their table.

By the time they both reached the table, Shaurya had already been waiting for them from last fifteen minutes. As Manjiri's eyes fell on him, she observed him fitly seating with his back upright. He seemed to be busy doing something on his phone.

As they both walked over and pulled out their chairs to settle down, Shaurya squinted his eyes under his black frame at them. Moving his lips he taunted

"Oh how so early?
You should have taken some more time."

Rolling his eyes Dev answered,

"If you want such a quick shipment then from next time try sending a pigeon to pick your beloved lady from her college..."

"Actually there was a lot of traffic near the college area, so that's why we got late."

Peeking a glance at Shaurya's sulking face, Manjiri clarified this cutting Dev's sentence in between while handling the matter.

After saying suddenly she sneezed, only then Shaurya's attention turned towards her red nose. Soon his sulk changed into concern. Eyeing her optimally he quizzed,

"Caught cold?"

He spoke lightly and naturally, as if it were a matter of course. To which she obscuringly nodded her head with a slight reluctance. But all of a sudden at next moment someone came from behind and closed her eyes by placing hands over them. She startled with this suddenness. Soon she recognized the person by the sound of that person's low giggles.

"Sam I know it's you, now open my eyes..."

Manjiri appealed while placing her hands over Sameeksha's hands.

"Don't you think you're late Sam?"

Dev asked her in a monotonous way raising his eyebrows. To which she came forward and pulled out a chair to settle down beside him. After making herself comfortable on the chair she sassily replied

"Well Dev don't you think you're missing out a word in your sentence? Huh?"

"What?"
Dev uttered this cluelessly.

"Well I'm not just late, I'm fashionably late..."

"Whatever!"
Dev countered her with the same sassiness.

"Hey Shaurya Bhai!
Hey Miru!"

Sameeksha shifted her heed from Dev and greeted the other two smilingly.

"Hey don't call her Miru today, she's Rudolph for today."
Dev told her with a smirk.

"Rudolph?
Who... she??
Why???"

She asked him with a perplexed expression. Even Shaurya and Manjiri didn't understand this too, therefore they too had a questioning look pasted on their faces.

"Oh don't give me these looks instead just look at her nose... isn't her nose resembling to Rudolph's, the red - nosed reindeer."

Hearing this apart from Manjiri, rest three of them burst out laughing at her expense. Though she wanted to offer a dirty look to Dev for that, but inadvertently her lips denied it. So seeing other three people's laughing faces, her lips too curled upwards into sheepish grin.

"Oh yes Dev that Rudolph! Who had a very shiny nose....
Yes I remember this Christmas carol."
Sameeksha mentioned.

"So Sam how are things going? I haven't seen you in a while...
And now I guess you don't even come home as frequently as you used to be..."

Deflecting the talking point Shaurya asked this. Manjiri genuinely mentally thanked him for this.

"Hey come on Bhai, I did visit the house quite a many times but you only didn't get any time to meet me from your overly busy schedule..."

"You're justifying yourself or taunting me??..."

Shaurya asked again with an entertained expression dancing on his face.

"Is that even a question to ask?
Of course I'm taunting...
What say Miru... I mean Rudolph wasn't he busy whenever I made a visit?"

"If you keep on calling me with this name then I won't reply to anything.."

Again all chuckled a little at Manjiri's complaining words and whined expression. Getting back to the main argument, Shaurya rationalized

"Well Sam both daily meetings and daily conversations blunt the curiosity and makes the whole thing look common... Therefore in order to avoid this commonness it's better to stay busy."

"Gosh! Shaurya Bhai and his big talks!"

Dev commented placing his hand over his forehead depicting his fake frustration.

"His these bigs talks are out of you and your tiny brain's understanding....
You ignore him Bhai, I wholeheartedly agree with you."
Sameeksha chided Dev and happily supported Shaurya.

"Come Miru Bhabhi, let's get back to our car and leave these two ancient and weeping philosophers here... Let them have their deep talks here while we both will enjoy each other's company there. Today I'll make you listen some another song of Charlie Puth..."
Dev acted in a way to get up from his chair.

"Does she like listening to him?"

Shaurya asked surprised not believing that Manjiri could even have a taste in listening to English songs.

"We don't talk anymore like we used to do!!!!!
Oh I mean Bhai we both will not talk to you both anymore like we both used to do...."

Dev uttered these words, to which Sameeksha quickly said

"Alright! Alright!
If everyone has come here at my behest, so automatically all will obey my words.
Right???
Therefore no one is going anywhere without my permission. Come on now let's order something..."

Soon they ordered their eatables and again got engaged in their hearty talks, finger pointing, unusual leg pulling, weird mocks and lame jokes over the food. They all were really having a pleasant time.

"You all continue, I just come back after answering this important call..."

Shaurya muttered this while getting up from his chair.

"Yes yes go!
Anyways we don't care..."

Dev voiced. And this time all burst out laughing at Shaurya's expense... except Shaurya. He just shook his head dismissively and went away leaving the rest three of them giggling.

"SMALL GROUP,
REAL & GENUINE LAUGHS,
DEEP & PRISTINE CONNECTIONS,
MORE CHERISHABLE MOMENTS!!!!!"

_
_
_

"Forgiving someone is easy,
Forgetting how they made you feel is the real task........."

As soon as Shaurya ended his talk and cut the call, someone called his name from behind. Turning around he looked at that young man standing right in front of him and smiled a bit in recognition.

After not seeing each other for nearly eight long years, both realized that some what both of their appearances appeared still the same to some extent as they remembered being in school.

Moving his lips with a surprised expression Shaurya spoke out

"Arsh!"

Suddenly he was pulled into a friendly hug. For both of them the matter was already over years back and neither of them was willing to think about it especially at then. But sadly no matter what, both of them couldn't forget those awful things both said to each other many years back.

"Long time!"
Arsh murmured.

"Yeah indeed!
So how have you been all these years?"

Shaurya too murmured pulling back from the sudden hug.
And this is how a conversation started flowing between both of them.

"As good as always.
You?"

"Same!"

"Well I heard you got married recently.."

"Well yes!
Even I too heard that you're going to engaged soon."

"Yeah on this coming Saturday!"

"Nice!
When did you return from Pune?"

"Day before yesterday!
Ah! Well I hope you're free on this Saturday cause now any how you have to be... as I'm inviting you to join me in my happiness...."
Arsh said these words with a slight hesitation as he somewhat feared that Shaurya might deny it.

"You're inviting just because we met now or else..."

"Think whatever you want to think, I simply don't care!
Do bring your wife along with you. Ok?"

"Well I'll surely come but I don't know about Manjiri, and I don't think she'll be interested as she dislikes being in public gatherings..."

"Oh I see! But why do I feel that you're deliberately excusing from her side as you don't want to bring her along with you and meet me...
Am I right??"

"Feel whatever you want to feel, I simply don't care!"

Shaurya repeated Arsh's words in the same way mimicking him which made both of them chuckle.
Soon Arsh got to know from Shaurya that Manjiri is also present there at the same place, so he wished to meet her in order to personally invite her. This somewhat surprised Shaurya as he thought that Arsh would simply cut the conversation short and leave from there due to their past issues. But no... Rather he made some efforts from his side to get reconnected.

"Oh my goodness! Is that you Arsh bhai?....
I just can't believe my eyes."

Saying this Dev stood up to hug Arsh as soon as he saw both Shaurya and Arsh reaching the table. Manjiri and Sameeksha looked at the three men standing in front of them with a clueless expression pasted on their faces.
Shaurya very well knew that Manjiri always feel awkward around unknown faces, so looking at her apprehensive expression he immediately introduced Arsh.

"Manjiri he's my friend...."

Before he could complete his sentence Arsh came forward and corrected him,

"Best friend!...
Manjiri I'm your man's best friend."

Manjiri nodded her head with a smile a bit awkwardly as she wondered,
"What kind of a best friend is he when he didn't even make his presence at the reception party and never ever made a call."
As by now she atleast knew all the names of Shaurya's colleagues and close friends. As most of the time when he's around her nearly 70% of that time his back to back phone calls take up his time.

"Sorry Arsh bhai!
My Bhabhi is mute, she has a difficulty in speaking."
Dev uttered these words with a fake sad expression.

"Really Shaurya?"
Giving a shocked expression Arsh inquired.

"Oh no no!
How can you forget about his this silly habit of confusing new people...??"

Hearing Shaurya Arsh took a sigh and scolded Dev

"You didn't even change a bit Dev, you literally confused me..."

Soon Arsh also joined all of them and settled down. He invited all four of them to his engagement party.

Apart from eating every other thing was going on the table; be it talking, teasing, going back to nostalgia and laughing. In all everyone was having a great time.

For some moments both Shaurya and Arsh realized that how much they missed each other's company in all these years. But still both were pleased with the fact that none of them was bringing the old things in between.

Manjiri very well knew that her husband was a man with few words and unnumbered emotions; but today much to her utter surprise for the first time she witnessed his most talkative, most laughing and most nonchalant sight ever. Unknowingly a smile graced her lips as she saw him laughing hard on something and enjoying to the fullest extent.

"One day you'll surely get attracted with the little things about someone.
For example, the sound of that person's laughter, the way his/her lips move while speaking or the manner in which his/her smile forms, etc..........."

~~~

This is it for now. Hope you liked it. I am sorry for the mistakes.

In case if you want to share your views or suggest something, you are more than welcome.

My sincere request to all the SILENT READERS - Do vote this chap.⭐

Till then take care and stay connected.

Love ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 9.1K 74
shraddha goel was born with a silver spoon but a humble kind and soft girl. she was married off when she was twenty two to a rich multi millionaire...
650K 40.9K 37
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
566K 20.2K 49
"You know what.. You can't even imagine how much I hate you" Ayush said in irritated and angered tone "What happen ayush? Why are you saying this? Ti...
1.3M 48.9K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...