āœ”ļøš‘†š‘‡š‘‚š¶š¾š»š‘‚šæš‘€ š‘†š‘Œš‘š·...

By -SKYDRAGONN-

"š–š”š² ššØš§'š­ š²šØš® šœšØš¦š©š„ššš¢š§ š­šØ š¬šØš¦šžšØš§šž š°š”šØ šœššš«šžš¬." "šŒššš§ š²šØš®'š«šž šš š«šž... More

Ėœ*ā€¢.šš’šš—šššš›šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šš˜šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜ššžšš›
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš’ššŸššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššœšš’šš”
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššŽšš’šššš‘šš
Ėœ*ā€¢.šš—šš’šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššŽšš•ššŽššŸššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš•ššŸššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜ššžšš›ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš’ššššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššœšš’šš”ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššŽšš’šššš‘ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš’ššŸššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-ššœšš’šš”
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-ššŽšš’šššš‘šš
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šš—šš’šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘ššŽ šš—šš˜ššššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš’ššŸššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-ššœšš’šš”
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-ššŽšš’šššš‘šš
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šš—šš’šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššŽšš™šš’šš•šš˜ššššžššŽ

Ėœ*ā€¢.šš—šš’šš—ššŽššššŽššŽšš—

2.4K 95 405
By -SKYDRAGONN-

"...𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬...𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪?..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

the meeting

"We can't keep waiting. Let's just start the meeting," Draken groaned.

"But we can't start without Kanari-chan!" Mikey sadly spoke.

"She's fine. She's at the mall. I think it's best if she's not at this meeting anyway. Who knows how she'd react to finding out we're going after her brother and Kisaki. It might bring up unwanted emotions and she just got all of her memory back," Draken advised Mikey.

"Fine," Mikey sulked.

"So what's up Mikey?" Takemichi asked.

"Well, when I played the audiotape back from Kanari-chan's night with Kisaki, I kept thinking about the fact that he said he 'knew' our plan from the start. And also that he knew that she was wearing a wire. But there was no indication that she slipped up during dinner or was acting off. So I was racking my brain trying to figure out how he knew so much..." Mikey started, beginning to trail off, placing a finger to his chin in deep thought.

"And what did you conclude?" Chifuyu asked, urging him to continue.

"That we have a mole."

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

the present

"Do you want to stop for dumplings or something from that shop across the street?" you asked Baji as you stepped out of the car.

"Sure. I'm kind of hungry," he rubbed his stomach.

"Aren't you always hungry?" you rolled your eyes.

"Aren't you always annoying?" he folded his arms across his chest.

The two of you exited the parking garage and began walking across the street to the dumpling shop. Baji was trailing slightly behind you.

"I wouldn't have to be annoying if you acted your age for once," you turned around to scold him. "And I hope you have money because I'm not paying for these dumplings."

"What happened to all that money I gave you?" he raised an eyebrow, walking a bit faster to walk next to you.

"Didn't you tell me to spend it?" you questioned.

"Hmm. Better have spent it on something good," he sighed, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"I guess you'll find out," you giggled, running ahead of him and into the shop.

By the time he caught up with you and entered the shop, you had already ordered and paid for the food. "Are you gonna do one of those hauls where you try on the clothes and I have to watch and provide commentary?" he asked, leaning against the wall, seemingly uninterested.

You glared at him. "Not if you don't want to. I'm sure Chifuyu would be more than happy to see all of the new clothes I got. I guess I'll just give him the clothes I got for you."

Baji pushed himself off the wall to walk next to you. "Why did you get me clothes?"

"Your closet consists of two colors—black and white—and you only own sweatpants, black jeans, and t-shirts. You need to spice it up a bit!" you tugged at his arm.

"Tch," he scrunched his nose. "My closet is fine. You're not complaining right now. Are you?"

"I was complaining when I was scouring through your closet to find something to wear and had to settle on this plain outfit," you rolled your eyes. Your mouth was starting to water from the smell of the dumplings.

"Oi. Did you order some for me too?" he asked. You pretended to not be able to hear him as you went to the counter to get your food.

"No. I only had enough money for me. I told you to order your own food but you just kept running your mouth. That's not my fault," you shrugged your shoulders, thanking the shopkeeper and exiting.

"Woah woah woah!" Baji shouted, running behind you. "Are you serious? Do you want me to starve?"

"Stop being such a crybaby. Put on your big boy pants and go order some damn food," you shooed him away. Unknowing to him, you did get enough food for the both of you, but it was fun to play around with him.

"I will literally throw away all of those clothes you bought today if you don't give me food." he was standing in the middle of the street with his arms folded.

"Why are you in the middle of the street, weirdo? Do you want to get hit by a car?" you rolled your eyes and kept walking towards the building.

"UGH! Just give me food!" he begged.

"You're so pathetic. A grown man begging for food?" you looked at him with distaste. "Carry my bags inside and I'll think about it."

"Fine fine," he huffed, walking to the car to get the bags.

He retrieved the bags in a matter of seconds and was waiting by the elevator with you.

"So how many dumplings can I have?" he eagerly asked.

"I'll think about it," you replied, stepping into the elevator. "Don't think I forgot about how you owe me an explanation about the whole thing with Kazutora."

"Oh," he said, looking off to the side.

"Mhm. Yeah," you stared at him, upset that he was hiding something from you. Maybe you wouldn't give him his share of dumplings.

You two rode the elevator in silence. When you got off the elevator, you took out the set of spare keys from your pocket and opened the door, taking your shoes off and putting on your slippers.

"Can you just leave the bags by the door?" you asked. "I'll go through them after I finish eating."

"Sure," he nodded, heading towards the bathroom. You set the food down on the counter and grabbed two plates from the cupboard, making sure they were paper so you didn't get yelled at.

While you waited for Baji, you sat down on the couch, searching for a new show to watch on Netflix.

After about 15 minutes, he came out of his room in a towel wrapped around his waist with dripping wet hair.

"Ahem. Um," you said, pausing the show and clearing your throat. "Don't you have some clothes you can put on?"

"Didn't you say you had some new clothes for me? Let me try them on," he smirked, leaning his shoulder against the wall.

"O-Oh yeah. Let me go get them. And can you put your hair up? It's dripping all of the floor!" you criticized.

"Is there another reason why you want me to tie my hair back?" he winked, placing the hair tie in his mouth and tying his hair into its usual ponytail.

"N-no," you rolled your eyes, biting your tongue to control your emotions. He looks so good leaning against the wall like that—his chiseled abs on full display. "And even though it's in a ponytail, that doesn't mean the water isn't getting on the floor."

"So what do you want me to do? Put it in a bun?" he asked, genuinely confused.

"Sure," you shrugged, knowing how good he'd look with a bun. You hurried to the bag that had his clothes in it and brought it over to him.

"Is this better?" he asked. His hair was in a low bun with a few hairs framing his face.

"Yeah, I guess," you nodded, trying hard to not show him know how much that affected you. "Well, here." you shoved the bag into his arms, almost causing his towel to slip.

"Calm down princess," he whispered, setting the bag down and placing a hand behind your back to pull you close to him.

"Baji stop. You're going to make me wet too," you squirmed.

"I'm sure I've already made you wet," he winked.

You looked up at him, confused by what he meant. And then it clicked. You could feel your cheeks heat up with embarrassment. "Can we just eat!" you pounded against his chest, wiggling out of his grasp and heading towards the kitchen.

"Yeah I could definitely eat something," he chuckled, smacking your ass as you walked away.

"Keisuke!" you turned around to shout at him.

"Yes beautiful?" he asked, stepping towards to you and grabbing your chin to look up at him.

"You're annoying," you mumbled.

"Would you like me to stop messing with you?" he asked.

You hesitated before answering. "No."

"Okay then. So stop complaining and shouting at me like a five-year-old," he stated, releasing his hold on your chin and heading towards the kitchen.

Somehow, his words affected you. Do I act like a child around him? Does that annoy him? Am I too shy with him? Pull yourself together. Show him that you can be an adult.

"The food is probably cold by now," you told him.

"That's fine. I'll just heat it up." he grabbed the two plates and placed them in the microwave. You walked back to the couch and started up your show again.

Baji appeared near the couch two minutes later holding two plates of food and carrying two bottles of water under his arm.

"Are you going to put some clothes on?" you asked, looking up at him.

"Does me being naked bother you?" he wondered.

"Yes," you answered honestly. "At least when I'm eating my food."

"So if you weren't eating food?"

"Just put on some clothes," you mumbled, stuffing a dumpling in your mouth.

He returned to the bedroom to put on a pair of grey sweatpants and a plain black shirt. "Happy?" he asked, returning to the couch.

"Very."

"So what are we watching?" he asked, looking at the tv.

"Alice in Borderland," you replied, eyes glued to the screen.

"Oh. I've heard of that," he nodded, placing a dumpling in his mouth.

"Really? Do you know what I haven't heard? This story about your fight with Kazutora," you said, monotonously. You paused the show and shifted in your seat to face him.

"Why do you want to know so bad?" he rolled his eyes, refusing to look at you.

"Because you were sulking in the office like a child and I had to come pick you up like a parent. Baji, I know what Kazutora did to me was really shitty, but you almost killed him."

"Keyword, almost. He's alive and fine. He needed to be taught a lesson," Baji shrugged.

"Can you just tell me what exactly happened? I won't ask you about it again."

"Fine."

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

the meeting

"A mole?" Chifuyu asked, looking around the room at everyone.

"Mikey are you sure?" Mitsuya asked, concerned.

"Mhm. It all makes sense," Mikey vigorously nodded.

"I bet it's Kazutora," Baji mumbled under his breath.

"What was that Keisuke? Did you say something? I couldn't hear you," Kazutora spoke, trying to get a reaction out of Baji.

"Yeah, idiot. I said it was probably you. Were you so mad that my girl didn't like you? So instead you decided to spill all of our secrets to Moebius?" Baji practically screamed.

"Baji, calm down," Chifuyu warned him.

"Oh? Your girl?" Kazutora laughed. "Was she your girl when I was fucking her senseless? What about when she was moaning my name?"

Baji was growing more irritated by the second. A formidable irk mark appeared on his forehead. He was clenching his fists, ready to beat Kazutora any minute now.

"Don't believe me? I have it all on video if you want to see it," he chuckled, taking out his phone and waving it in front of Baji.

"That's enough you two. We're in the middle of a meeting right now. This isn't the fucking playground," Draken shouted, stepping in between the two men.

"Draken, move," Baji lowly said.

"What the fuck did you just say to me, punk?" Draken hunched over to get in Baji's face.

"Draken, I'm not going to tell you again. Move out of the way," Baji calmly spoke, tying his hair up into a ponytail.

"Oh? Do you want to fight me Keisuke?" Kazutora smiled.

"No," Baji chuckled. "I want to kill you."

With that, Baji brushed past Draken, heading straight towards Kazutora and punching him in the stomach.

As Kazutora kneeled over in pain, Baji grabbed him by the hair and whispered, "If you ever try to put hands on her again, I won't hesitate to end you where you stand."

Baji continued to punch and kick Kazutora as he was hunched over on hands and knees on the floor. Kazutora fell onto his back, breathing heavily; blood was seeping out of his mouth and nose. Baji jumped on top of him, continuing to punch him in the face.

"Baji get off of him!" Chifuyu cried out. Everyone stood there in shock. It all happened in the blink of an eye. Draken and Pa-chin rushed behind Baji to pull him off of Kazutora.

"Kazutora. Are you okay?" Peh-yan asked, but Kazutora was unresponsive. "Call an ambulance!" he yelled to Chifuyu.

"Well this was a waste of a meeting," Mikey sighed, sitting in a chair and placing his head on a desk. "Ken-chin, wake me up when it's time to go."

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

"BAJI!" you shouted. "You could've killed him if they didn't stop you."

"I know," he nodded. "That was the plan."

"You need to control your anger issues," you sighed, placing a hand on his back.

"Can you help me relieve some of my anger," he cooed in your ear.

"Ugh", you slapped his arm. "Stop being a pervert all the time. Or I won't show you what I got from the store."

"Oh?" he raised an eyebrow. "Do tell."

You stuffed your last dumpling in your mouth and began watching your show again.

"Ignoring me now, are we?" he asked, moving closer to you.

"No. I guess you'll just have to find out when I decide to put it on," you shrugged.

"No fair," he pouted.

"Be a good boy and I'll show you." you stood up from the couch, taking your dirty plate and putting it in the trash. You grabbed your bags by the door and ran into the bedroom, locking the door so that Baji couldn't barge into the room.

You unpacked all of the clothes, making sure to separate them by style. Taking out the lingerie, you placed it on the floor to admire it.

"This is really scandalous," you said, now holding it up to look at it. There wasn't much there, leaving little to the imagination. "Maybe I'll show and put it on underneath a larger shirt."

As you packed up the clothes, you got a notification on your phone from Sakura that read, "Make sure to surprise him tonight!" The sight of the text made you chuckle. You did appreciate the fact that Baji was fighting for you, but you were still hesitant about the development of your relationship.

You headed towards the bathroom, stripping your clothes and stepping into the warm shower. Instead of showering in silence, you decided to put on some soft music, enjoying the peace and quiet. You weren't sure how long you stayed in the shower, but when you finally came out, your fingers were all pruney.

The lingerie was easy to slip on, so you finished your routine and then put one of Baji's larger shirts on and stepped out of the room.

"That took you long enough," he sighed, heading towards the bathroom to brush his teeth. "I say we call it an early night. You have to go to headquarters tomorrow to talk to Mikey about some things, specifically in regards to what happened with Kisaki after you finished dinner with him and your brother."

"That's fine. I was wondering when we were going to talk about it. But sometimes I hate having meetings with Mikey because he always falls asleep," you groaned, jumping into the bed and under the covers.

Baji spit out the toothpaste and rinsed his mouth. "I know. But he is our fearless leader," he chuckled.

Not long after, he turned off the lights and got into the bed next to you. He pulled the covers up so that he could get close and snuggle next to you. One hand rested along your midriff, while the other was under your neck and hovering over your breast.

"Wait a minute," he spoke. Your heart skipped a beat. "Why are you wearing a bra to bed? And why does it feel different?"

"Baji shut up and go to sleep," you said.

"No way. What are you wearing?" he asked, sticking his head under the covers and lifting up the shirt.

"Baji!" you shouted, trying to pull the shirt to your ankles.

"Are you...are you wearing lingerie?" he asked in disbelief.

"N-No," you replied, looking off to the side.

"Was this my surprise?" he cheekily smiled.

"Maybe..." you mumbled.

"Well then take off this damn shirt and let me look at you!"

"No. I'm getting shy now," you whispered.

"You're no fun," he sighed, placing the covers back over you and cuddling once more. "But if you want to wait, then I'll wait for you forever," he mumbled, sleep already starting to overtake him.

"Thank you, Kei," you smirked.

You felt a pair of lips kiss the side of your head and his hands squeeze your body for a brief second. This was something you could easily get used to.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

giving you guys a bloody Halloween special. put some requests. it'll be a different au than this one.

we're back to our regular Tuesday updates!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 322 5
š’Šš’•š’” š’‹š’–š’”š’• š’‚ š’”š’–š’‘š’†š’“ š’„š’–š’• š’š’‡ š’–š’”. . . . . š—¦š—Øš—£š—˜š—„š—–š—Øš—§š˜§š’š˜­š˜­š’š˜øš˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜“š˜µš’š˜³š˜ŗ š’š˜§ š˜®š˜¢š˜“š˜¢š˜Æš˜¢ š˜“š˜¢š˜Æš’ ...
34.3K 824 51
" š®š« š¬šØ ššš§š§šØš²š¢š§š  š¢š¬š­š " " š­š”ššš­š¬ š°š”š² š® š„šØšÆšž š¦šž" āž¤š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” š²š§ ššš§š š”šžš« šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ š­ššš„š¤ ššš§š š”ššļæ½...