Harry Potter, adopted son of...

By Cutenekoexplosion

//Adopted story// Harry's life changes one day when he's thrown out from the Dursley's, he gets adopted. By... More

Prologue
:: Chapter 1 :: Meeting
:: Chapter 2 :: The Routine Life
:: Chapter 3 :: Gringotts and Friends
:: Chapter 4 :: Wands
:: Chapter 5 :: The big red Train
:: Chapter 6 :: Howarts and Professors
:: Chapter 7 :: Brooms, potions and tears
:: Chapter 8 :: Halloween Nightmares
:: Chapter 9 :: Christmas Adventures
:: Chapter 10 :: Fluffy
:: Chapter 11 :: Summer One
:: Chapter 12 :: Second Year Starts
:: Chapter 13 :: Chambers Of Secrets
:: Chapter 14 :: Tom Marvolo Riddle aka Darth Vader
:: Chapter 15 :: Home
:: Chapter 16 :: Escapee and Flying death
:: Chapter 17 :: Maruadering map
:: Chapter 18 :: Pesky Rats and Ginger Rescuing part 2
:: Chapter 19 :: Trials of two
:: Chapter 20 :: Custody Battle
:: Chapter 21 :: A Birthday, Truths and Orphaned
:: Chapter 22 :: Competition Excitemnet
:: Chapter 23 :: The Competitors
:: Chapter 24 :: Dragons
:: Chapter 25 :: Love Angst
:: Chapter 26 :: Swimming comes easy
:: Chapter 27 :: A break well needed
:: Chapter 28 :: Darth Vader
:: Chapter 29 :: It Was Getting Dark
:: Chapter 30 :: Anger is only a Mask
:: Chapter 31 :: Pink Toad
:: Chapter 32 :: Extra classes
:: Chapter 33 :: The Prophecy
:: Chapter 34 :: Confrontation
:: Chapter 35 :: Harry's Decision
:: Chapter 36 :: Father Dearest
:: Chapter 37 :: War Brewing
:: Chapter 38 :: Storms
:: Chapter 39 :: Finding mates
:: Chapter 40 :: Falling into Madness
:: Chapter 41 :: Getting out of the Box
:: Chapter 42 :: Dumbledore
:: Chapter 43 :: Halloween
:: Chapter 44 :: Truths come out
:: Chapter 45 :: Happy Merriments
:: Chapter 46 :: Boiling point
:: Chapter 47 :: Afterwards
:: Chapter 49 :: Trauma
:: Chapter 50 :: Healing Hands
::Chapter 51:: Conseqences
::Chapter 52:: Battle of the Lake House
::Chapter 53:: Rest
::Chapter 54:: Forming the End
::Chapter 55:: Battle of Hogwarts
::Chapter 56:: Blindesided
::Chapter 57:: The End
::Chapter 58:: What it would have been like without you
::Chapter 59:: Silence
::Chapter 60:: Surprise
Authors Note
Alright here we gooo

:: Chapter 48 :: The bees and the birds

4.4K 143 11
By Cutenekoexplosion

The bees and the birds-a talk Harry had heard once before when he was old enough to understand and ask his Dad about. He thought it was weird and never wanted his dad to ever say anything closely related to Sex ever again. But...with the night before and his Dad finding out after checking him over once-he had found out he was getting really active in that sort of business.

Harry groaned into his pillow-he would have yelled into it if he wasn't worried someone would come barging in to see if he was alright-he was right across from his Dad after all.

It was way past noon, around 3 in the evening and he was still in bed dreading what would happen when he got out of bed if he did. He hugged his pillow even closer to his chest as he put his chin over it to look out the window. It pretty outside he supposed. Nearly clear sky with the sun shining and birds flying about. His mind wondered is Hedwig was okay-he supposed she was as she only ever came around when she wanted treats or cuddles.

He smiled when he found Angus cuddling further into his hair-probably making it worse.

Then his thoughts went to last night. His heart picked up race a bit-no he wasn't thinking of the time spent in the small study with Draco, George and Fred. Though that too would have made his heart pitter patter as it was.

Dumbledore had made a brash move to get his Dad-he frowned deeply at that thought. It's the jist of what he got-and the reason being they wanted his blood-weird much? Completely. He didn't understand why but he didn't want his dad to get hurt. Not again or ever.

It sucked he only knew so much in magic-that he wasn't that experienced to help-he may be good at the sword. He felt decent in his skills, but going against magic with a sword will only get him so far.

He groaned as he tired to think of a way to help his dad out. As much as he could he wanted to help-Tom would be able to give him something to do-did he still need to play nice and deceive Dumblewhore? That's something he could ask-at an appropriate time....

A knock at his door had his ears twitch before he yelled a come in. "Harry?" It was his Dad.

Harry turned carefully considering he had his wings out and glamour off. "Yes?" He spoke as he looked at his father in a large shirt and pajama pants. All black-it looked like something he was sure Severus would wear.

"We need to talk-I called the Twins." Percy started but was quickly interrupted.

"What?! You called the twins over? Why?" He tried to ignore how many times his voice cracked in those short sentences. It was embarrassing enough his Dad knew and now his voice was acting up on him-he thought he was passed that stage of puberty.

Percy cackled a bit. "To talk-remember? I said we'd talk-and by we-I mean you, Draco, the twins, Me, Severus and Tom." He grinned at his sons mortified look. He was getting a bit of fun from Harry's shock.

He blinked before he sat up quickly his face flushing with heat tuning his face red. "Why are they going to be there?" He whined.

"They know more about the whole dynamics thing with mates-especially creatures and what they need to stay safe. So some to my room when your ready-and it better be in the next 10 minutes." Percy pointed at him with a look of no arguing allowed on his face.

Harry groaned and flipped backwards. His wings flitting a little at the ends. "Okay..." he said weakly.

"Good-I'll let you get dressed then." With that Harry was left to stew in how embarrassing it would be to get the talk with his mates-probably a lot.

When he arrived into the room-the Twins we're on one love seat settee looking nervous and fearful, while Draco sat in a chair. His cheeks red as apples as he looked at his hands. His parents were also there. Oh gods-Harry thought as his heart rate picked up and he found himself sitting in a chair beside Draco. His dad was between his biological parents. Severus looked rather uncomfortable, while Tom looked ready to kill the twins-he was the reason they looked afraid. Lucius and Narcissa were on a settee as well looking rather serious as well.

The talk started with Percy talking about safety and such-causing Harry to groan and grow red as well did his boyfriends. Then Tom went about how the dominants needed to stick close and protect their bearer mates-causing Draco to whine with Harry that they could protect themselves-and Draco saying he was a switch. Which then had Severus speaking up his part.

Overall it was a very embarrassing point in their lives they'd remember for the rest of their lives.

And it got worse...

"If I'm okay to say something?" Lucius spoke up softly as he sipped his tea that came halfway through the talk.

"Of course." Percy conceded as he nodded and told him to continue.

He set papers down that he pulled from a briefcase he had brought in. "I'd like for us to get these marriage contracts signed and sent to Gringotts as soon as possible-they will be getting married when they come of age-or when they're ready but I think it's safe to bet they will at some point. Best to get it started now."

"Lucius!" Narcissa spoke with a gasp.

Percy blanked. He hadn't expected taht but if a jump.

"I can see your point-but isn't it a little to much as they just started dating yesterday considering they just found each other-" Tom spoke trying to get a proper reason from Lucius.

The older Malfoy nodded. "Yes-but if Draco doesn't already have someone to marry-the Greengrasses are going to continue to bother me for one between him and their youngest Astoria. If he has someone already they'll stop bothering me-and considering they're mates-marriage is just a formality as mates is beyond that of marriage." He spoke confidently.

"I'm okay with it then." Draco said quickly. "Astoria is a nice girl and all-but I see her as a younger sister considering Daphne her older sister is one of my best friends-and I love my mates wholeheartedly so I don't see much of a problem-I mean...yeah..." he blushed and looked away from the three of his mates who stared holes into him.

The twins then conceded. "We didn't see a problem with it-we would have eventually done-asked all of you for their hands. We love them." Fred spoke confidently as George was a little nervous still from Tom and Lucius' serious stares.

Percy looked to Harry who blushed and looked away from his father wanting his answer. "Yeah-I'll be fine with it-and it not now so yeah...I love them too." His mumbles getting quieter...towards the end but still heard.

"Great! Let's go get dinner!" Percy spoke happily-glad this went off well if not a bit unexpectedly.

____

::Warning::
Some mature content coming up-you can read till it starts-then skip to the next bolded words-or read it lol enjoy.

____

Rubbing his hair dry-Percy walked into his room from the steaming bathroom in the silk pajamas he was given from Tom this time-why were they so much bigger then him? He thought he was pretty well built-at least averagely with more swimmer build but they seemed taller and more rounded and defined-he blinked and blushed back his thoughts. They were getting very well imagined.

Sighing he frowned-the two were a couple themselves and he's over here crushing on both of them-gods he needed to settle down with these thoughts and sleep.

They were back at Tom's, Riddle Manor for the moment. He missed his lake house-he sighed. It's be a good minute before he was allowed back. He pouted-there was no lake around here. Like they'd let him go look for one anyways...

As he was getting ready to sleep he remembered he had forgotten Bronx with Harry's puffskein Angus. He needed to make sure the niffler wasn't nagging whatever he liked-mainly shiny things. So he walked out of his room to go find his little pet to put him with Estelle and Chester.

Rounding a corner he found Severus-who was walking down towards him. And he stopped for a moment-something was in the air but he couldn't place it-but his eyes were drawn to the younger look then what he had gotten used to his first years at Hogwarts-but he didn't mind. It just made his crush on the potions master worse then he thought would ever be possible. How was he supposed to look at the elf like beauty and handsomeness of him without his heart starting to race a different it was training to become a track star.

Then when Severus faltered a little once he was closer it was clear-he had some alcohol in his system-probably a lot considering the flush to his cheeks and the near empty bottle in his hands. Percy pushed back thoughts of his first stepfather always being drunk and angry as he walked closer.

"Sev? Are you alright? You should be in bed. It's getting late." Percy chuckled when Severus just stared at him with fuzzy eyes.

"Mm, I should be but I was following this smell-yours....it's so good. You don't have any clue what it does do you?" Severus put the bottle down and came close to Percy who walked a bit backwards.

"You drank a lot didn't you?" Percy asked with a frown-but came up to help if it was needed since the man wasn't as wobbly as some people he knew when drunk.

The man sighed. "Not nearly. Just slightly enough to make my thoughts blurry." He grabbed Percy's outstretched hands bringing one up to kiss the knuckles.

Percy blushed heavily at the action but didn't move away. "Let's get you to Tom."

Severus smirked and let out a laugh. "Oh he'll be here shortly-I ran off when he went to use the bathroom. He's slow-he wants to take this slow. But I just want to get it out there."

He couldn't help but laugh at the image of him running from Tom. He assumed a lot of flare of his robes-that should be changed before bed as they didn't look very comfortable. "Okay-right, let's get you to bed. What do you need to get out there?" He asked as he started walking them backwards towards the room he shared with his mate.

Severus quickly scooped Percy up out of nowhere causing the younger to gasp at the sudden move. Before he was turning and walking back to his room. "Mm, do you know how we conceived Harry?"

Having to adjust himself and wrap his legs around Severus, who's hands held his thighs so he wouldn't fall-his face he bet was red. "A potion-now let me down Sev." He spoke trying to ignore faster heart rate. He wiggled a bit but Severus only held on tighter, causing butterflies in his stomach.

"Yes-but we shouldn't have needed it-it was a one time deal to. If I tried it again I'd probably die." Severus spoke seriously his eyes glancing down at Percy. "Meaning-I'm not the bearer. I'm the switch. Tom is the dominant-"

"Meaning you still have a mate out there somewhere?" Percy asked actually kind of curious.

"Mmhm, we already found them." He spoke his voice deepening in a husky way that made Percy blink an look down-he was getting hard from the heat pooling there-and he could feel Severus'.

His face turned away from Severus trying to o catch his suddenly lost breath. "Oh?" Was all he could say.

"Oh? Is that all?" Severus smirked, lifting Percy up more causing him to gasp when his growing erection rubbed against his stomach a little and he had pushed back with his arms-his face away and red did things to Severus. He chuckled-living how Percy flinched slightly at the sound.

Soon he found their room and walked in-Tom nowhere in sight. Probably out looking for him.

He laid Percy onto the silk sheets of there bed, keeping the man down with a hand to the silk clad chest. He stepped back to look Percy over and he got really hot in his stomach at seeing Tom's clothes on the tan skin. Percy sat up cashing the shirt to slip lower and show off a collarbone. Severus was quickly on top of Percy who had tried to say something but couldn't now as Severus who's goal was initially the collarbone-was now the lips.

He groaned-as he finally was able to kiss the lips he'd stare at as they tempted him for years now-his hands came up to hold Percy near him. Percy made a sound and went to for air but Severus took that as an opportunity to stick his tongue in and start exploring-and the whine he got made him groan in response.

"Oh? What do I have here?" Said a deep husky and bothered voice behind Severus.

Severus moved away but didn't look back as Percy's head rolled back to gasp at the air and he watched mesmerized. "Claiming. Join me." He said simply and started to unbutton the silk pajama shirt that covered to much for him to enjoy more of Percy.

"Wait..." Percy breathed out-but moaned softly when a hand came stroking his stomach softly. Lifting the shirt as Severus unbuttoned.

He was sat up to take it off once the potions master was finished and found himself being placed on someone's lap skin touching skin and he shivered. Severus took to his lips again-and Percy made a gasp between it when lips met at his neck to suck and bite at his sensitive skin-especially with both of them touching and caressing his skin.

His torso-his back and hips-a flash of gold ichor and a dagger made Percy quickly pull away and gasp heavily on Tom's shoulder causing the oldest to take his mouth and Severus to start exploring with his mouth on his bare chest.

His heart started racing in another way as images popped into his head-ones he tried to ignore and let disappear-then the feeling of disgust entered his body and the realization his chest was shown-his skin. Percy quickly pushed Severus off and then took off running.

"Percy!" Tom called out a bit shocked-he had seemed like he was enjoying it...so what happened?

Tom quickly helped Severus who looked sober and a bit upset. "Did I do something wrong? Did I just ruin this for us? Because I can't control myself with brandy and bad ideas?" Severus started to hyperventilate worried it was him.

Quickly Tom kissed Severus to calm him down. "No-" he spoke softly when he pulled away. "I don't think so-we should go check on him though. He was definitely upset-and if it was us we need to apologize. Come on."

Severus nodded and took the shirt for Percy-as the god hadn't grabbed it in his hurry to leave.

He hoped that Percy was okay.

____

Your good.

So basic run down if you missed any-they kissed started to go deeper-it wasn't really mature I guess? But it's some development for them. Percy ran off mid make out-they still haven't gotten to tell him he's their mate-so yeah. That bout sums it up without telling spoilers for the next chapter.

See ya lol

-Neko

_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 7.8K 36
The boy who lived , the golden boy , the saviour , Harry Potter. But is he all that he appears? No one knows about his dark secret. His home life. Th...
302K 9.6K 96
When Lily has a favourite cousin who she considers to be the best sister she has who accepts her for being a witch more than Petunia and also be her...
362K 13.4K 30
[1] New Beginnings: WARNING!! Story is technically complete but I started editing literally years ago then never finished so the beginning's a little...
295K 8.4K 62
Hi, my name is Alice Kate Dumbledore. Being the headmasters adopted daughter has it's perks and it's been great meeting everyone as they come and go...