It ends with us. | Bucky Barn...

Door avengerwzrs

What happens when you choose to be friends but love was completely out of your control? How can two people go... Meer

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty one.
Twenty two.
Twenty three.
Twenty four.

Coming soon.

27.8K 419 287
Door avengerwzrs

| This book has nothing to do with the avengers or the marvel plot whatsoever. |

| Also I wanna know how many people are willing to read this book, so I can feel motivated to continue writing! |

Characters

Bucky Barnes
Age 25

Steve Rogers
[ as the look of Ransom why not ;) ]
Age 25

Natasha Romanoff
Age 21

Sam Wilson
Age 25

Wynter Wilson (pronounced winter)
Age 21

(Basically y/n but this is your wattpad name, I just really hate writing the word y/n it throws me off lmao)

Wynter & Sam are adoptive brothers and sisters in this story, Wynter got adopted by Sam's parents from when she was a baby, her parents tragically passed away. Wynter and Sam grew up together in LA where they went to the same school.

The five of them practically grew up together, from a very young age, you'll see the time phrases in the story.

What happens when two friends accidentally fall for each other?

What happens when friendships falls apart because of this?

What happens when the man she secretly swore she was going to marry, married someone else?

What if I told you, handcuffs was a significant item to break that barrier? Strange I know. But just wait..

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

149 10 6
Sam's been your closest friend since you rescued him from being stuck in a tree when you were children. You knew everything about each other. He was...
3.3K 101 10
*only a short story* You just inherited a small Cafe when you meet a handsome stranger that you can't seem to avoid. When you meet him at his home w...
92 0 17
They were heroes and the world was supposed to love them. Their lives were supposed to be perfect, because they were the good guys and the good guys...
31.7K 918 21
They'd been trying to find each other for years, dealing with the grief of knowing they could never be together. But now, they are. The heartache eas...