~the playboys lover~ {KG}

Oleh yhjskillua

⚠️SLOW UPDATES⚠️ Killua Zoldyck comes from a rich family and is known as the playboy at his school, yet every... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 9

1.4K 34 131
Oleh yhjskillua

~3 weeks later~

Killua's POV:

1 month had passed since me and gon became friends, I introduced him to Leorio and Kurapika. They seemed really happy I got a new friend. I had a hard time making real friends since everyone else just wanted to get in a relationship.

"Hey guys do you wanna come over drinking tonight?" Leorio suggested. We all looked at each other then agreed. "Sure, what time?"

"7 pm, sound good? We all nodded. 'Alright, 7pm'
"Gon I'll pick you up since you probably don't know where his house is" he gave me a soft smile "alright"

We were currently hanging out with each other heading home to get ready, it was already 4:30 pm.
Me and Gon were alone walking him home. I offered to come with him.

When we arrived in front of his house we both stopped. He looked back at me "alright Killua, pick me up at 6?" "As you wish", it was now 5pm.

He took 3 steps before stopping, I was confused. He turned around and walked towards me. We were really close... like really close. He wrapped his arms around my neck giving me a hug. I was blushing hard, I've always done that. I hugged him back and we stood there for a couple of seconds. He stepped back and waved goodbye. I gave him a smile in return.

———————————————————————————
Gon's POV:

I went inside after hugging Killua. He smelt good, I never noticed tho. I walked through the door seeing aunt mito watching tv. She looked back "Hey gon! How was your day?" "It was good, also me and the others are going over to Leorio's to uhm.. drink? Am I allowed to go aunt mito?" She hesitated to answer but soon after did. "Fine, but only if you come back before 12 pm" I gave her a quick nod. "Thank you mito! I'm going to change now" and walked upstairs.

I walked up to my closet and opened it searching for something to wear. Until I found some clothes hanging there. (Showing killua's outfit to because why not)

Basically gon and killuas outfits, yes Ik very fancy

I went to the bathroom putting some gel in my hair fixing it, also putting on some mascara because I like it. I checked the Apple Watch on my wrist to see what the time was. It was 5:50 pm so Killua would be here any minute now.

I heard my phone vibrating on the counter so I picked it up and saw Killua calling me. I picked up.

Hey there beautiful

"Shut up"

I'm just kidding, Anyways I'm here now come out

"Alright coming"

Soon after I hung up walking out of the bathroom, running down the stairs waving my goodbyes to Mito. "Bye mito, I'll be going now" "take care gon!" "I will".

And then I left seeing Killua leaning on his car. I waved to get his attention and then walked towards him. "Should we get going babe" I sighed literally just not caring since he was only teasing. "Oh my god can you just drive me there already" "of course".

He opened the car door for me and I looked at him, he had a smirk on his face and I just rolled my eyes getting in. 'Killuas scent' i thought to myself.

Killua got in himself and started driving, he got his driver license pretty early. I mean he was only 18. We got there in time and saw Leorio and Kurapika standing outside waiting for us.

"Hey guys" I said after getting out of the car. "Hey, come in" Leorio said letting me and Killua inside. I went to the living room taking a seat on the couch. Soon after everyone was there and we started. "TURN THE MUSIC UP AND LETS START DRINKING" Leorio shouted, this felt more like a party. But I liked it.

"WOOOOO" we took several shots getting wasted. I felt so drunk I didn't even know my name at that point. But Killua on the other didn't take any, but it made sense since he's going to drive me back.

But as I said i was really drunk to even know what I was doing.

No one's POV:

Gon walked up to killua almost tripping, he was really wasted. The white haired boy looked at him with a confused look until Gon was sitting on his lap. "Hey there handome" the tanned boy said making Killua a blushing mess. "What the hell are you taking about Gon"

And before anyone knew it, The brown eyed boy bit the ocean eyed boys ear. It sent shivers throughout his whole body. Not because he did it, but because it was Gon. Now don't get me started on how many Killua had done it with.

"Gon you are wasted stop" He tried to get him off but he didn't, Gon was still on his lap. Killua sighed and pushed him a bit with force to get him off. But it didn't stop him. Gon took him around the neck and pulled him closer, he was on his tippy toes.

Killua's POV:

I knew that Gon was wasted and I didn't want to take advantage of him drunk, honestly I didn't wanna play him at all. Also he was my friend.

I pushed him of my lap thinking it would end there but I was very VERY wrong. Gon took me by the neck and pulled me closer making us 1 inch apart from each other. "Gon I said let go" he didn't obviously. This time he was really stubborn. "Gon I don't wanna take advantage of you, please stop" "but what if I don't want to stop" that sentence gave me chills. 'What the tell is he doing, if he's like this drunk then I'm never taking him out to a bar'

And before I knew it he pressed his lips onto mine, it was a sloppy kiss since I tried to break free from it. Don't get me wrong It's not like I didn't wanna kiss him.. it's just that he's drunk, he won't remember and I don't wanna take advantage. Also I don't like him in that way so I would end up playing with him.

"Killua why won't you kiss me"

"Why? Because I don't wanna do this also I don't wanna take advantage of you when you're like this"

"BuUut killuaaA"

"No"

I had to push him away with force, this time I had to push him away tougher. Damn he was stubborn. I walked away from him but it just seemed he was following me around like some lost child. But on the other hand Leorio and Kurapika were making out hardcore.

"Get a room" they broke the kiss and looked over at me then looked back at each other, "sure" i chuckled. They went upstairs as I heard the door close. 'Was I serious'

But right now we had a bigger problem, the drunk boy behind me. "Gon stop fucking following me" "buuUt killua I want cuddles" "yeah sure, "cuddles" more like se-" "yeah also that" I sighed.

But why.. why do I feel the same? It's probably cause I'm just like that, right?

"Hey gon also your mascara is a mes-" "yes I know and it could get messier if you took this chance"

"I miss the normal gon already"

"You must think you have known me your entire life"

"What"

"ShUt up"

"Fine"

...

"KiIllUaa you're not mAd at me are yooU"

"No of course not"

"Good, now please fuck me"

"Is that really what you want you dirty little whore"

"I sure do"

"Oh god, what should I do with you"

———————————————————————————
1291 words

I love making and reading drunk gon like this 🤨

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
315K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
96.6K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...