Lover Of Mine (paused)

By Remuslupinisking

Darling, that you will stay Butterfly lies Chase them away Hmm Dance around the living room Lose me in the si... More

Cast
Aesthetics
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15.1
15
16

1

11.3K 176 60
By Remuslupinisking

1x1 Girl Meets World

Everleigh and Reggie meet New Boy

"Why do we have to sneak out of the house if we're not doing anything until we sneak onto the subway?" Everleigh's twin sister asked her best friend as they sat on her bay window. The older matthews daughter stood infront of the two girls with her best friend Reggie Hunter, who had his arm slung across her shoulders.

Reggie was Everleigh's dad's best friends' son and he lived with them while his dad travel around for his job. Reggie had actually offered to stay with the Matthews and his dad relented not wanting to just dump his son in their laps but with the combined reassurance from Cory, Topanga and Reggie he gave in.

The three oldest in the room shared a look before Everleigh crossed her arms across her chest "you think your ready to just walk past our parents?" Everleigh asked her twin knowing that she isn't ready. "I think i'm ready" Riley looked at her with innocent eyes. The trio shared a look before Maya nodded.

"Let us see your face as you walk by your parents" Maya looked towards her best friend with a glint of curiousness in her eyes. Riley's face morphed into one of terror and Everleigh had to hide her face in Reggie's shoulder to hide both her laughter and embarrassment.

"Why are you making that face at us Riley?" Maya questioned pretending to be the twins' parents as Reggie and Everleigh watched in amusement.

"Because i'm sneaking onto the subway" Everleigh facepalmed from Riley's lack of hesitation. "Out the window!" Riley pointed towards the firescape that was right outside her window "Let's go" Maya and Riley started climbing out the window.

Reggie looked down at the girl he was crushing on and asked "Should we tell them" he pointed to where the two girls just left from, with amusement dancing in her eyes she shook her head, her dark brown hair bouncing "nope, now come on let's enjoy the show" Reggie chuckled as she tugged him to sit on the bay window far enough from where they would come back through once they realize that the twins father is sitting out there.

"Daddy, what are you doing out here?" they shuffled back into the window with Cory following after "being smarter than me. How come your always smarter than me?"

"Here's what i'm thinking. It's not your world yet. It's still my world. Because if it was your world. Maya would have you on the subway already, thinking you put something over on me. But you didn't." Cory stopped short and looked at the children sitting at the window "why didn't you two follow after them"

"Well for starters we knew you were out there" Reggie started "and we don't need to sneak onto the subway" Everyleigh finished and Cory nodded while Riley looked at her twin and her best friend in surprise.

"Know how i know" Cory started where he left off with his youngest daughter and her best friend. "Look at ya. You're right here"

"How long do we have to live in our father's world" Riley questioned gesturing between her and her sister. "Until you guys make it yours. Riley, Ever do you know what i want more than anything" he looked between his two daughters "go ahead, make it yours."

"We will" Riley started "and when we do" Everleigh cut in before riley finished "will you be there for us"

"Right here" the four teenagers snapped their heads towards the voice of Topanga matthews as she walked into the room. "We'll be right here" she looped her arm through Cory's. The two girl's looped their arms together and walked out of the room as Reggie and Everleigh stood up and stood by Cory and Topanga.

Cory turned to his oldest with a cautious look "protect her for me?" Everleigh shook her head with a soft smile "i can't promise anything, but i'll try" she kissed her parents on the cheek before the two headed for the door "love you!" she called over her shoulder.

Bleecker Street subway station

"Weasel!" Maya exclaimed as they entered the subway, the rhythmic drumming as Reggie twirled Everleigh. "Maya!" Weasel returned the greeting before he noticed Riley "who's the new chick?" he noticed the two best friends lingering behind the blonde and brunette.

"Reggie! My man, how are you?" Reggie and Everleigh walked towards him as the girls immersed themselves in their own world. "I'm great! How are you?' Weasel nodded his head to the side "i'm good, hey" he beckoned Reggie to come closer to him "how are things with you and Everleigh, you ask her out yet?" Reggie's eyes widened and he hushed Weasel hurriedly looking behind him to check and see that the brunette beauty didn't hear him and Sighing in relief when he saw she was on her phone, most likely talking to one of her uncles.

He turned his attention back to the drummer "Not yet" Weasel looked at him with an indescribable look "Man, you better hurry before some other dude swoops her off her feet" Reggie nodded "I know" Weasel turned his attention to said girl "Everleigh! How are ya?" She looked up from her phone "i'm great Weasel" she looked at the time on her phone and grabbed Reggie's hand "come on, Bye Weasel!" the two of them waved at him before boarding the subway, Riley and Maya not far behind.

"Whoa, Riley. You don't do lip gloss" Maya pulled Everleigh's attention towards them "oh, what i forgot to mention is that i'm completely reinventing myself. I ride the subway now, i have kiwi lips now and i'm just as cool as you now" Everleigh and Reggie rolled their eyes as Maya smirks looking behind her best friend.

"Yeah? Let's see how cool you can be when you look at him" The four teenagers look where had her eyes trained to see a boy with Blonde hair with a book in hand. Riley turns to the three with a giddy smile as she giggles.

"Yeah, your gonna need some lessons" Maya stated "Okay let me show you everything you need to know about boys and girls" Reggie and Leigh watched in amusement as Maya approached the brunette boy.

"Hi, i'm Maya, you're really cute. We should hang out sometime. You make me happy, you don't pay enough attention to me. This isn't working out. It's you, not me. We can still be friends. Not realy." with that Maya walked back towards the others, the two dark haired children trying to hide their laughter. Everleigh had her head leant against Reggie's chest while he ran his fingers through her hair, both of them shaking with silent laughter.

"He's available, we just broke up" Maya stated with humor dancing in her blue eyes. "Are you ok? Do we need to talk about it?" Riley asked genuinely concerned.

"You still want to be like me?"

"I want to be exactly like you. I think too much and you don't think at all."

"See, you get me. So let's not think" Maya unlatched Riley's hand from the pole, the subway jolted and sent the youngest matthews daughter flying right into the lap of the mystery boy. "This is gonna be interesting" Everleigh muttered and Reggie laughed "that it wil my Darling"

Everleigh's heart started racing at the nickname and she hoped she wasn't blushing. Little did she know Maya heard Reggie and smirked, Maya acted like she tripped and knocked into Everleigh knocking her off balance and she was about to fall before Reggie let go of the pole and caught her spinning her to be flush against his chest. "Careful there darling wouldn't want you to damage that gorgeous face of yours" Reggie stated with a confidence he didn't know he possessed and smirked seeing the blush on her cheeks. He laughed as she swatted at him and he pouted "ow" Everleigh looked up at him with playful eyes "oh you poor baby"

John Quincy Adams Middle School

"Did you have trouble with the homework?' Reggie and Everleigh heard as they entered Cory's classroom and sat down at their desks, Everleigh's desk next to Farkle's while Reggie's was behind hers.

"You have to do the homework Maya. This teacher's insane, a total nutjob" The two dark haired children watched in amusement as Riley and Maya approached their desks. "I think there's something seriously wrong with him"

"Hi Honey" Cory greeted his youngest daughter "Hi daddy"

"You're late to your father's class"

"Oh don't worry Mr.matthews" Maya reached into her back pocket and grabbed a slip of paper. "You wrote her a note"

"I did?" Cory asked the blonde confused "He did" she handed the note to riley and she passed it her father "You did"

"Riley is late deal with it. " Cory read off looking at the paper slightly impressed "well you got my signature down pretty good this time." he remarked as the two of them took their seats.

"Oh it was easy you write like a girl" Maya mused and Everleigh silently giggled knowing her father's penmanship looked like she wrote it sometimes. "Okay let me get back to jamming some learning into your heads, the civil war."

"The civil bore!" Maya exclaimed "thank you future minimart employee of the month"

"Would i be making more money than you?" Maya questioned

Cory thought for a second "the civil war! Anybody?"

"A war we fought against ourselves" Cory looked at his youngest daughter in shock

"What, you actually studied it?"

Reggie and Everleigh shared a look knowing that the younger Matthews twin did not study it.

"No i'm actually living it" Cory looked at his oldest daughter in confusion after riley dropped her head onto her desk.

'I don't know' Everleigh mouthed to her father.

"People, people are we here to learn or not" Farkle said as the two dark haired children looked at him with smiles.

"What do you mean Farkle?" Cory questioned

"Iv'e been in love with Riley since the first grade, but i'm also equally in love with Maya"

"Some might say the great mystery of the universe is who's gonna be the first Mrs. Farkle" Maya turned in her seat to face her friend. "You don't want this"

"Bring it on" he smirked confidently. "Yeah, Maya bring it on" Everleigh taunted with a laugh, the blonde glared at her playfully but smiled.

"I always thought he'd wind up with back of the class Brenda" Everyone looked in the direction of the girl that looks erriely like Farkle in a wig and a dress.

"Ew, yuck" Farkle shuddered

"Actually the great mystery of the universe is how you could love two women the same who couldn't possibly be more different"

"We're not so different" Riley piped up making Everleigh and Reggie roll their eyes. "May i overstep my bounds sir?"

"You always do" he gestured to his desk before switching places with Farkle.

"Riley is the sun, warm and bright and lights up my whole day" he slammed his hands down on Maya's desk "Maya is the night, dark and mysterious and the dark has always been a mystery to me. Because i got to bed at 7:30"

Ever shook her head with a amused smile at her best friend.

"How could i love these two different women? How could i not? Thank you! I am Farkle"

"so we were indeed trying to find out who we were as a people. Who am i?" Everleigh raised her hand and Reggie smirked seeing the hidden mischief in her eyes. "Everleigh?"

The brunette tilted her head and smiled sweetly "A brillo headed George Feeny" Cory glared at his daughter and cursed her in his head for talking to Shawn too much "Evil!" she just batted her eyes innocently.

"What should i be?" Cory changed it back to the original topic "History shows that bad things happen when you don't know who you are"

The back door opened and the raven haired children turned and saw the boy from the subway, they looked at each other and smirked 'This should be fun' they both thought.

"Who are you? I don't know who you are."

"Subway Boy" Ever heard her sister whisper excitedly to her blonde best friend. "I'm Lucas Friar, from Austin Texas" he handed Cory his transcript.

"Oh, new student Mr. Friar"

"Yes Sir"

"Great you're just in time for today's assignment. Have a seat" Lucas sat next to Everleigh on the right.

"Okay, so we-" Cory turned around and saw that his youngest's focus was purely on the new boy.

He turned her head "so i'd like you guys to open your books to page 48" they did so "now i'd like you to turn to page one" they did.

"Now i'd like you to read from page one to 48" Everybody but Farkle, Lucas, Everleigh and Reggie groaned.

"Oh, too bad on you. Okay so for tonight's assignment, t'd like you to write me a three page essay on anything- anything at all that you guys believe in so strongly you'd fight for it" Idea's of gender equality popped into Reggie's head while Idea of Breaking gender norms popped into Everleigh's.

"That!" Maya exclaimed "I'd fight for no homework. I come here everyday why can't you teach me everything i need to know while i'm here"

"Whoo" Riley cheered as Everleigh gave her a 'are you kidding me' look. Everleigh understood where Maya was coming from but this was not how she should be handling it.

"Not whoo." Riley stated after seeing the look Cory was giving her.

"He get's our days. let's take back our nights." she stood up "No Homework, more freedom. Who's with me?" Everleigh placed her head in her hand as Reggie played with her hair.

"No homework, more freedom" she started chanting the class following after bar Farkle, Leigh, Reggie and Lucas.

"Watcha doing" Cory asked his youngest "I'm making a choice about who i want to be. About who's world i want it to be"

"Riley i know you. You know exactly who you are" Everleigh looked at Farkle and gave him a look which he nodded at.

"Who am i, Dad"

"You're just like me" Everleigh groaned at the answer, knowing that is not what Riley wanted to hear.

"Yeah? would you do this?" she started chanting "Farkle, Reggie, Everleigh are you with us or not?" she asked as she passed them before continuing to chant.

"My education or my women? My education or my women? My education or my women? oh, it's happening again, sir,Leigh help" he passed out into Cory's arms while Everleigh got up to help her dad support his weight and place him in her dad's chair.

Matthew's Apartment Complex

Reggie and Everleigh rushed into the apartment hoping to save Topanga from the father daughter drama she was about to endure.

"Ma run fast, run fast and far. We'll meet you in the car" Topanga looked at her oldest in a mix of confusion and concern. "Honey what's wrong"

The door opened "Ma!" Riley stormed in "Ma!" Cory stormed in copying his daughter "That" Everleigh sighed before grabbing Reggie's hand and dragging him to sit on the couch.

"Whatever this is, do not put me in the middle of the two people that i love equally. Just kidding, c'mere honey." Riley walked into her mother's open arms.

"Ma you and i both know that me and Auggie and Reg are you favorites" Topanga gave her a mock scolding look "You shh, they aren't supposed to know that"

"My teacher followed me home. can we keep him? Can we keep him? please say no!"

"She walked out of my class. She's trying to be Maya" Everleigh grabbed her best friend's hand and started playing with it.

"Why would you want to be Maya?" Topanga asked confused

"She's cool she has a wild side. She does what she wants" Everleigh raised an eyebrow as she fiddled with one of Reggie's rings.

"But you're such a good person" Topanga smiled "who cares about that? Do you really think i'm one of those girls who follows all the rules and never gets into trouble?" Riley turned to cory this time.

"I was hoping" he smiled.

"you think i'm well raised" she turned to Topanga. Topanga looked between her husband and youngest daughter " Half"

Everleigh giggled but stood up from the couch and pulled Reggie with her towards her room.

with Topanga and Cory

"let's get married, let's have a kid, whoops that's twins, let's have another kid, that's not enough let's throw a Hunter into the mix" she mocked her husband.

"well you listened to me, you big stupid" Cory hugged her.

With Reggie and Everleigh

The two dark haired children were writing their essays for Cory's class when Everleigh heard.

"EVI" he ran into her room

"What's wrong aug" he ran into her arms " Riley said we aren't twins because you and Riley already are" she smiled and giggled while rubbing her hand up and down his back.

"Awe, Auggie i'll tell ya something. You and i are twins we just let Riley think she's my twin" she lowered her voice "You just can' tell her ok" she outstretched her pinky and he hooked his around her's "I promise".

She let him down from her lap and he ran out of the room as she watched him with a smile. Unknown to her Reggie was watching her talk to auggie with adoring eyes, but he stopped when she turned back to him.

🌎

John Quincy Adams Middle School Cafeteria

Everleigh and Reggie trailed after Riley and Maya in the lunchroom and sat on the other side of the table.

Today was a day that Everleigh had enough energy the night before to make her and Reggie's their own lunches. They would go back and fourth making their lunches if Reggie had no energy left to do it Everleigh did and vise versa but there were days where they just ate the school lunch.

Today Everleigh packed them Mini Pizzas, Lemonade, Cinnamon Bun and Freeze dried apple chips.

"Aww look at him looking for a place to fit in" they all looked to see Lucas looking for a place to sit.

"Do you think he'll sit with us?" Riley asked as the dark haired children took a bite of their pizza's.

Maya moved over to give Lucas a place to sit, he made his way over before Farkle took his spot. Reggie and Everleigh chuckled at their best friend.

"Ladies" The girls groaned "Farkle!"

"Interesting lunch line dilemma" he looked at maya "Sloppy Joe" then Riley "Chicken Pot pie" Reggie and Everleigh watched him with amusement.

"Or sloppy joe or chicken pot pie?" Everleigh shook with silent laughter. "Is that all you got?" Maya smirked.

"That's it same time tomorrow" he walked past Reggie and Everleigh and stopped "Here you go leigh" he placed a mini bite sized strawberry cheesecake in front of her. "Thanks Farkle" He smiled down at his sister figure, before walking away from the table.

Reggie watched with a wide smile as she happily ate the sweet treat, Reggie knew that he never had to worry about the brunette boy having a crush on her because Farkle has always seen her as a sister.

"There he is, invite him to sit down"

"With words" Riley almost whimpered "You're ready for this" Maya reassured as Everleigh leaned her head on Reggie's shoulder. "No she isn't" she whispered and he chuckled before leaning his head on top of hers.

"What do i say?" Riley questioned. "hey Lucas, looking for somebody special" The blonde suggested.

"i can't say that" she shook her head "Hey Lucas looking for somebody"

Everleigh popped an apple chip into her mouth.

"Too forward" Reggie started playing with Everleigh's fingers, twisting her ring around on her finger. "Hey Lucas"

"Like we're on a first name basis" Everleigh hid her face in Reggie's shoulder to hide her laugh. "Hey" Maya suggested.

"Hey" Riley said back. Everleigh smirked as she watched Lucas slide into the open seat next to Riley. "Hey Back" Riley looked in his direction with a giddy smile.

"Hi. You're sitting here." Everleigh mentally face palmed at her sister's awkwardness. "Is that ok" the blonde boy questioned looking at Riley. she gave him a thumbs up.

"Can you excuse me for just one sec" Riley asked the texan. he nodded his head and she turned to her blonde best friend before they both squealed.

Lucas looked at the two dark haired children in front of him with a smile, he watched as Reggie fed Everleigh part of her cinnamon bun.

Riley turned back to the boy to see his and Everleigh's father sitting next to the boy. "How Ya Doin'" Cory questioned. "Dad you have a choice here." Riley said as Everleigh watched her father in amusement.

"You can either understand that this is just a boy talking to me in the cafeteria" Cory cut his youngest daughter off "i'm gonna do whatever you say next." Everleigh nodded her head when her sister looked to her for confirmation. "But this is so innocent!" Riley exclaimed.

"Honey, Fathers don't see anything as innocent. We see it as...what's the opposite of innocent" Cory questioned.

"Right here" the blonde girl raised her hand as Everleigh said "Shawn and Reggie" The curly haired boy nodded his head in agreement.

"Please don't embarrass me" Riley pleaded. "I'm just going to talk to Mr. Friar about geography." he put a hand on Lucas' shoulder. "You know i've been to a lot of places. Never been to Texas though what part of Texas is closest to Mexico"

"That'd be El Paso, Sir"

"Great let's go there now" Cory stood up and Grabbed the back of Lucas' chair. Riley looked between her dad and Lucas before looking at Reggie and her twin sister.

"Wait!" Cory stopped and faced his youngest daughter while Everleigh looked at her with a furrowed brow.

"What about him" She pointed to Reggie, who just looked at his best friend. "He's always cuddling or near Everleigh" Everleigh gave her twin a look while Cory looked towards the dark haired children.

"He lives with us, and he's my best friend's son" Cory pointed to Reggie before looking at the older twin and pointing to her "Plus your sister scares me, she's scary" Everleigh just smiled at her sister as Cory dragged Lucas away.

The bell rang shortly after and Reggie grabbed Everleigh's hand as she threw their lunch away and headed for her dad's class as Riley watched with wide eyes, Jealous because Cory didn't drag Reggie away from her twin like he did with Lucas.

Cory's History Class

"Hi i'm glad your back" Riley smiled at Lucas as he slid into his seat "Hi me too"

Cory ran towards Riley and Lucas' desk "Hi, apparently you have a better sense of direction than i anticipated" Cory gave him a 'i'm watching you' signal before saying "you are a really good-looking guy" Everleigh giggled making Cory look at her.

"Okay, so" Cory walked back to the front of the classroom. "Today we're going to find out if anybody here believes in something so strongly they'd fight for it"

"Maya" Cory addressed the blonde "Yes Sir"

"Present your homework"

"Can't do that sir"

"Why not"

"Didn't do my homework sir" she smiled

"Why Not" Cory repeated.

"That's what i'm fighting against sir"

"Oh this could go on for a while" Farkle chimed in before putting on a sleep mask and leaning back in his chair "Farkle" falling out of his mouth in snores.

"I didn't do my homework either" Everleigh scoffed rolling her eyes distinctly remembering walking passed her twins room last night and seeing her doing her own homework and Maya's.

"Oh Really" Cory asked not buying it either. "Yeah we're the same now. I don't believe in homework" Everleigh groaned before smacking her head on the desk repeatedly before a hand cushioned the blow, Looking in the direction of the hand she saw Lucas "Thanks"

"Your welcome" he smiled

"Guess what Riley? That doesn't make you the same as Maya at all" Cory told Riley

"I have something to say" Maya raised her hand.

"Wow, i don't know what to do, i've never seen this before, the floor is yours Ms. Hart" Maya stood up before turning to face Farkle "Get up farkle" she snapped his mask against his face "You're gonna want to be awake for this"

"Is it our honeymoon" he stood from his desk "No you missed that, now it's time to hand in our essays"

"Oh Farkle goes first. Farkle always goes first!" he said before rushing out of the room to get his diorama that Everleigh knew he did because he called her last night stressing about it.

"All right everybody who did their homework put it on your desk" Cory watched her cautiously before "Careful there, Ms. Hart."

"Are you sure about this" Riley asked her best friend as she collected the essays "I got this"

Maya stopped when she saw Everleigh and Reggie's essays weren't on their desks. "Cookie, where's your essay, Reggie yours too" the two dark haired teens smiled up at the blonde. "In our backpacks pumpkin, where they'll stay just because i know you and this is for you to do something reckless not to help my dad collect them"

Maya smiled and patted her head before grabbing everyone else's as Farkle entered the room with his diorama.

"The burning of Atlanta led to the end of the civil war and to peace. I believe that peace is worth fighting for" Maya grabbed one of the sparklers

"Hey! That's a pivotal part of my Diorama!" she grabbed another "And there goes Virginia."

"The burning of the homework led to the end of the homework rebellion because there was no more homework" she stood on her chair "Maya Stop!" Everleigh leaped out of her chair and grabbed the essays out of the blondes hand, Wincing as the sparkler burned her hand.

"All right, All right Maya that's far enough maya i get it" Cory grabbed the papers his daughter handed him.

"No homework, more freedom" she lifted the sparkles towards the sprinklers causing them to go off.

Students shrieked and fled from the room Reggie grabbed the brunette beauty and pulled her towards him. "Okay so those work"

"Is this still part of your presentation or is this actually going on?" Farkle asked before Reggie grabbed him and brought him towards Everleigh.

"Why didn't you stop your friend" Lucas asked Riley as he covered them with his jacket "It's not what i do anymore" Lucas looked over at Everleigh "But your sister does and she's not even her best friend, your better than that"

"I'm just letting her be her"

Farkle jumped on Reggie's back as they stood farther away from the group but still in the target of the water. "Ms. Hart, you have detention. The principal will determine if it goes farther than that"

"Ms. Matthews Please leave" Everybody knew he was talking to Riley "I deserve detention too"

"No, you don't, you didn't do anything and your sister did and because you didn't do anything your best friend is in very deep trouble" Riley walked out of the room.

Cory looked towards his oldest and her best friends, seeing Farkle on Reggie's back "Alright Farkle you can get down now"

"Well curls is actually quite comfortable sir"

"I'm sure he is Farkle, GET DOWN"

"FARKLE ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE" he clung tighter onto Reggie

John Quincy Adams Hallway

Reggie closed his locker, towel in hand before he turned the brown eyed girl next to him and started drying her hair for her.

Farkle still clinging to his back.

Cory walked out of the classroom as they all stood next to eachother, Cory sighed seeing the brunette boy still on Reggie's back. "Down, Farkle" he dropped off his back and stood in the middle of his best friends.

"You're looking at us pretty hard there Mr. Matthews" Maya tired to joke.

"I just want to stand by my girl" Riley tired to smile

"You missed the moment to stand by your girl. You were so busy trying to be her Riley, you forgot the best thing you can do for her is be you"

"Riley go take a walk, Everleigh, Reggie take Farkle for a walk" Everleigh nodded and grabbed Reggie's hand before the three of them started walking away.

Farkle grabbed her left hand making her wince, the three of them stopped as Farkle grabbed her hand again, this time gently examining it.

"Leigh" he said softly before he went to his locker and grabbed some gauze and started wrapping her hand. "Are you guys still getting a ride from My dad" the two nodded and followed him out the door and into Farkle's dad's car but not before Everleigh heard Maya say.

"I have nobody at home who helps me with my homework"

Matthews Apartment Building

After being dropped off by Stuart Minkus, Reggie dragged Everleigh upstairs and into the apartment where he rushed in "Topanga, i need help" Topanga looked at him in concern seeing the worry swimming in his hazel and green eyes.

"Reggie, Honey what's wrong" she walked towards him and saw the gauze on her daughter's hand "Ever, honey what did you do" she grabbed her hand before Everleigh winced when her mom put pressure on it. "I burned it on a sparkler from Farkle's project" she left out that it was maya that had the sparklers.

Topanga turned to Reggie "Sweetie go in the medicine cabinet and grab some more gauze and some ointment" Reggie nodded and rushed into the bathroom to grab what Topanga asked for as Cory and Auggie walked into the apartment, Cory furrowed his brows when he saw his wife unwrapping his oldest daughters hand.

"What's wrong" he made his way to the couch with Auggie trailing behind. "Ever burnt her hand" Everleigh gave her father that basically screamed 'don't tell mom'. He nodded before gently grabbing her injured hand in his and started looking it over "It doesn't look to bad"

Auggie looked up at his oldest sister with Worry filled eyes "Will you hand always hurt, Evi" he looked incredibly scared at the prospect of his sister being hurt forever. "No, Bub it'll last a week or two at most then i'll be a-Ok" she smiled at her baby brother as Reggie walked into the room and handed Topanga the roll of Gauze and Tube of ointment.

Topanga spread some of the cold ointment on Everleigh's hand before bandaging it. "There we go, good as new" she patted Everleigh's knee before standing up and throwing away the old bandage and the wrappers to the others. Cory followed after his wife and Reggie laid down on the couch before Everleigh laid on top of him.

"I want cuddles too" Auggie pouted making Everleigh giggle "Come here little man" he climbed up on the couch and cuddled into Everleigh while Reggie ran his hands through her hair, Cory and Topanga watched them with a smile before sitting at the table and reading their books.

Reggie smiled down at Everleigh as she fell asleep with Auggie, before the door burst open making him glare at Riley and Maya. "Where is he!"

Topanga pointed towards Cory with wide eyes. "There is no way i'm gonna let you break up my friendship with Maya. "Is that what you think i want Riley" Cory questioned as Auggie moved in his sleep closer to Everleigh.

"No, what you said you really want is for me and Everleigh to make the world our own. And you want me to do my homework, well i'm doing it right now. Here's what i think is worth fighting for, this is my best friend she's going to get me into trouble and i'm gonna get us out of it. and i did because here we are. Look at us dad we're right here. my civil war is over, dad i won what happens now"

🌎

Subway Station

"Friends, Family and all other subterranean mole people we're here today to celebrate Riley being Riley" Everleigh smiled at her twin from her spot between Lucas, Farkle and Reggie

"Now some may call this a new york city subway pass. But you Riley, can consider this a ticket to the world"

"You think i'm ready" Riley asked.

"You showed us you are" Topanga smiled at the younger twin.

"Riley, i've already met the world it's your and Ever's turn" Cory smiled at his daughters.

Riley grabbed the card with a smile

"Hey this isn't so different from texas, look there's a pony" Everleigh smiled wickedly and followed after the Texan. She patted him on the shoulder "Oh, you, poor, poor cowboy" Lucas looked over at her in confusion "That's a rat" He looked at her with wide eyes.

"Ladies" Farkle flirted as the two models from that morning walked past "Farkle"

"Ok Mr. Charmer let's go" Everleigh grabbed Farkle's Arm and pulled him towards Reggie.

Cory smiled watching Riley and Maya walk onto the subway before looking towards Everleigh with same smile as she laughed with the boys, as they spun her around, each boy passing her to the next.

An Hour or two later the girls returned, everyone still waiting for them except Farkle and Lucas who went home.

"You guys came back and waited for us?" Riley smiled

"Hey we told you we were always gonna be here for you"

"Yeah Riley, it's not so easy handing over the world without making sure everything's going to be ok" Everleigh watched as her father looked behind him before a small smile appeared on his face, she smiled knowing he was seeing Mr. Feeny.

Reggie through his arms around her shoulders as they all walked out of the subway.

As they made it closer to the apartment she called out "Maya" the blonde looked at her and she beckonded her over, she smiled at Riley before walking towards the brunette, her blue eyes fell onto the girl's bandaged hand and she frowned.

"I'm Sorry" Everleigh looked at her confused "About you hand i didn't think you'd get hurt" Everleigh gave her a gentle smile "It's ok Pumpkin"

Everleigh look at Reggie and he nodded "Maya i heard what you told my dad earlier and i talked to Reggie and we both thought that instead of you starting another homework rebellion" they all laughed "That you could do you homework or study with us, it doesn't have to be at our house or yours wherever your most comfortable and even on days when you want to try on your own and you get stuck call one of us, we're always happy to help, so what do you say"

Maya didn't know what to say, she knew if she told Riley she would offer the same thing but it was different coming from Everleigh, she was like the sister she never got and Reggie a brother. So with teary eyes she nodded her head

"I'd love it" Maya was pulled into their arms for a group hug,

They were unaware that Cory heard the entire conversation and was immensely proud of his daughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 48 10
Maya Hart has had life done the hard way. Broken rules. Broken hearts. That could've been her whole life, if she hadn't met Riley Matthews. Riley is...
869K 17K 65
When your family ignores you but you still did your best to support them only to find out they never cared about you at all, what do you do?. What if...
84 0 32
Hey, girl, open the walls, play with your dolls We'll be a perfect family When you walk away is when we really play You don't hear me when I say "Mom...
757K 18.7K 59
They met on the subway. It wasn't that special to her. But then they meet at school, same classes. Maybe they would be friends? But they just can't k...