drarry oneshots

By AtlasBlack223

just a drarry oneshots. More

number 2
3

a oneshot

75 6 0
By AtlasBlack223

As Draco walked through the halls of the manor he couldn't help but tremble at what his father had to say. Why did he have to call him down while he was in little space, it was even hard to walk let alone deal with his fathers beatings. 

"Why did it take you so long to get down here," Lucius started "I don't know why I got such a disgrace of a son, you're such a disappointment" he stalked towards Draco slowly taking out his wand in a quick motion pointing it towards his son and only child. 

"Crusio," he said. Draco dropped to the ground screaming in pain. He couldn't remember how to breathe.

"Your why she left us, your the reason your own mother hates us," he chuckled. "This is why you have no friends, you're so weak." he kicked the shaking boy that was now on his side holding his stomach, in the ribs harshly. 

"Go to your room" he said as he lifted the curse. Draco quickly got up ignoring the pain in his ribs and head and ran to his room. Hopefully things will get better at Hogwarts he thought as he picked up the light blue pacifier from the drawer of his nightstand, laying down he closed his eyes. Tomorrow will be better.

Harry's pov

    Ron glared at me over the table, we were eating in complete silence. Why? 

FLASHBACK

    "Hey babe" Ginny said in a high pitched voice.

"Ginny, we need to talk," I said. I don't want to hurt her but I can't deal with her. 

"What's up babyyyy" she holds baby as long as my patients is for her.

"I'm done with this," I gesture towards myself and her. "I can't take this relationship any more."

"Fine" She walks out of the room, head held high.

END OF FLASHBACK

If looks could kill Ron would murder me, then bring me back to life to kill me again. I excuse myself and go to my room, we are leaving tomorrow. 

TOMORROW

Draco's pov

    My father calls me down from my room to go to Hogwarts, we apparate to platform 9¾ and my father "hugs" me goodbye. 

"Don't fuck this year up or you'll regret it." He warns with a quiet but mean tone. I nod and pull out of his grip. I turn on my heels and board the train. I look for an empty train car but find none. I see the golden trio on that weasle git. I open the car and sit down close to the door. The she-weasel glares at me, all of them do. 

"What the fuck Malfoy" weaslbee says to me. 

"Fuck off, there's nowhere else to sit." I mumble, I start to feel myself slip and I don't wanna out myself. We get to the school and start to get off the train. Ron pushes me to get his trunk and I fall. I don't say anything and push myself back up. "What's the matter , Malfoy cat got your tongue" he taunts. I start to walk away, I don't need to be crying in front of the boy who won't die and his friends. 

    Harry's pov

    What was up with him? I don't question it. We get to the feast and all the Weasleys and Hermione left to sit elsewhere. I looked over to where the blond boy would be sitting and there he was. He looked sad or maybe, hurt? 

"Tonight we will also be resorting to the 6th year." Dumbledor announces. Resorted?! What!

He calls us all up, Hermione-Ravenclaw, All the Weasleys-Gryffindor, Harry Potter"SLYTHERIN" The hat calls. Draco is also in Slytherin. I will figure out why he was acting weird on the train. I sit next to him and nudge him.

"What" he says coldly.'

"I'm in Slytherin' I state as he looks over at me.

"I know," He says.

The feast ends without another word from Draco. We head up to the dorms or down I should say. "Pureblood '' The prefect says and we enter. As we walk to our dorms I see my name but the spell doesn't let me see the other name. I walk in to see no other than Draco malfoy on the farthest bed from the door. I see my stuff on the other bed and start to unpack. I look over and Draco's holding a box of some sort. He puts it in the top drawer of his dresser and finishes putting his stuff away. 

"Malfoyyyyyyy, i'm boredddd" I complain to the boy sitting and reading. He sighs and looks at me. "What do you wanna do then" he closes his book and gets up. 

"Hmmm, simon says?" He looks at me confused and I remember his parents are blood racists and he's never heard of that. "It's a muggle game." I state as I start to explain it. 

"Ok" he says. Yesssss.

"Ok, Simon says stand on one foot. Simon says get me a drink, Simon says tell me why you were acting weird on the train." He freezes and looks at me.

"I was..." he stops and looks down.

"come here" I say, he walks over and sits next to me. 

"You don't have to tell me anything but I want to help when you're ready."

"Ok" he says quietly. He leans on me and I put an arm around his shoulder. 

"If i'm being honest" I start hoping to get something out of him. "I never wanted to be an auror."

"What do you wanna be then?" He asks looking up at me. 

"I want to be a caretaker, I have a fortune and I don't need to become an auror or a healer of anything really." I start to ramble "I would love to take care of a little and just cuddle and watch movies all day.''He looks up at me again and hugs around my body tightly.

"I'm sorry" he mumbles as he pulls away from the hug.

"It's fine, I don't mind a hug" he looked away and he looked so fragile. I hugged him again, pulling him on my lap and cuddling my face into his hair. It was soft and smelled like sweet mint. He wrapped his arms around me and cuddled into me. 

"I was in little space" he mumbles into my chest.

"Hm?" he removes his face from my chest.

"I was in little space" He says louder.

"Oh, ok" I pulled him back to my chest.

"Draco, can I be your boyfriend and caregiver, I know we haven't been on great term-" he kisses me "Sure" he says smiling sweetly. I laugh a little "Ok, can I call you baby?" I ask

"Of course," he says. I cuddle into him. 

Draco's pov

    We decide to keep it a secret until we can fix things between his friends. I wanted to tell him about my father and the abuse but I couldn't because he doesn't need to see me weak just yet. We slept calmly cuddling and for the first time I didn't have a nightmare. 

Harry's pov

    The next morning I tell the Weasleys and Hermione that I'm sorry and about that I want to be a caregiver. Draco didn't come up. Ron apologizes for acting up and Hermione because she left too.

LATER

I was hanging out in the Griffendor common room with Ron and hermione. Ginny comes to the common room looking like a child. Onesie, pacifier, stuffies, everything.

"Hawwy, I'm in wittle space." She says she lays in my lap and tries to kiss me. 

"What the fuck Ginny!" I yell.

"You said you like littles" She says rudely.

"Yep real one." I walk out, she really pisses me off.

I walk to my room and hear slapping and screaming, was Draco cheating already. I start to cry and run off to the astronomy tower. A couple hours later I walk in the room and see Draco crying on thr floor fully striped. I walk over to him. He's skinny and awfully scared. 

"Have something to tell me?" he sniffs

"What?" I know my tone was strict but I was mad, how could he cheat on me. He starts to cry harder and looks down. 

"You're cheating." I state "I heard it" He looks up.

"N-no th-that's not w-what hap-happened." He stutters in between sniffs. 

"What happened then?" He looks down, tears dripping off his chin.

"M-my fa-father."

"What about him?"

"He sent someone to rape me." He says wiping tears.

"Liar!" I scream at him, grabbing him by the throat and pinning him to the wall. He chokes on a scream. I let go and get down to his level realizing what I did. 3 windows broke and his neck was bleeding from my nails. I start spewing out apologizing and pull him to my chest. He pushes against me trying to get away. I let him scoot away and he looks at me with one hand on his throat and cries even harder. Poor baby.

"I-i'm s-so-sorry" He says crying so hard and starts to hyperventilate. I picked him up and carried him to the bathroom. I shh hima and start to fill a warm bath. I set him on the counter. I remove the glass from his body and finish preparing the bath. I set him in it and strip so I can be in there with him. He snuggles up to me and starts to calm down. After a while I pick him up and Bandage anything that's bleeding. I put him in a oversized t shirt and some boxers. We lay down and cuddle up. 

"I'm sorry, I was pissed and I took it out on you." I apologize to him.

"It's ok, I should have told you what he does." 

"It's not your fault, I won't let him do it again."

"Thanks Babe" He says before drifting into dreamland. 

THE NEXT DAY

    I wake up and start to get ready, I get out of the shower and hear soft crying. I ran into the room with just a towel around my waist.

"Draco baby, what's wrong?"

"Chu weft me" he cries.

"Oh baby, I was just showering.

"Oh otay." he says, I wipe the tears from his eyes and pick him up.

"C'mon dragon time to go to breakfast." I get him ready and he's big again, we enter the hall and sit next to Hermione and across from Ron. 

"Malfoy!?" he asked surprised

"Yep, we are dating. Deal with it."I say.

"Ok mate." he says. I look at Hermione and she's smiling widely.

"What?" I say laughing nervously.

"Nothing, I'm happy for you Harry." I release the breath I was holding and smile.We finish eating and head to class.

CHRISTMAS BREAK

Draco's pov

    I sit on the train to go back to that abusive hell hole. I get to the platform and my father grabs me by the neck. 

"You will regret dating Potter." He threatens. I start to tremble.

Time skip

After weeks of that torcher I could barely breathe. I wanted Harry so badly. 

"Come on f*g" My father calls. We apparate to a dock. What was going on? I get on the ship I was directed and I see a bunch of burly men and a few women. This was the durmstrang boat. I try to get off but I can't. When I get to the school, we don't have a dinner feast like hogwarts, instead we get to run laps. Over and over in a circle. I can't handle it. Then we got the class schel. Mine was-

9:00=Workout

10:00=History

11:00=Workout

12:00=Lunch

12:30=Potions

1:30=transfiguration

2:30=Workout

3:00=DADA

4:00=Workout

7:00=rest

10:00=Lights out

Oh god. I can't do this.

Harry's pov

    Where was Draco, where was his baby. He asked around until he came across Pansy Pug Face Parkinson.

"Where's Draco" I ask

"He's at durmstrang, bet he was getting away from you.'' She laughs and walks away. No he wouldn't leave me. Would he?

5 years later 

Draco's pov

    Happy Birthday to me. Muggle London is where I live now. It's been 5 years. I still miss him, everyday. I go on facebook to look once again for a roommate. 

ROOM MATE NEEDED

Hi, my name is Harry. I'm in need of a male roommate. I will split rent and all other bills involving both you and I. I'm 21 and just need someone to keep me company. I have a cat so pets are allowed.

I messaged the profile.

Messages.

D-Hello, are you still looking for a roommate?

H-Yes, are you interested?

D-Yes, I'm Draco, I'm 21 also and I would love to meet your cat as well.

H-Well Draco, Do you want to meet up? Or move in asap?

D-I can move in asap but if you're more comfortable meeting first that's fine.

H-It's ok either way.

D-Ok, can I have the address please?

H-Ofc *** ***********st

D- K i'll be there this afternoon.

H-Ok

Harry's pov

    It couldn't be Draco Malfoy, it could never. He left me 5 years ago.

Noon rolls around and there's a knock at the door. I open it and find the beautiful blond standing at my door. 

"Draco"

"H-harry" He stutters 

"Yes?"

"I missed you." He hugs me, or tries to. I push him off. 

"Why the fuck did you leave!" I scream

"Calm down, I didn't have a choice. My father found out about us and sent me to durmstrang."

"Oh, Well I missed you too then" I hugged him and welcomed him inside. We catch up and cuddle. 

"I love you Draco." I say

"I love you too Harry." He says. We kiss, a deep kiss. It was the best kiss I've ever had. I loved him and I'm never leaving him again.

Don't forget to vote and comment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 27.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
135K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
453K 30.9K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
627K 31.8K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...