✅ Shade Of Love ✅

By TiashaJasmine

This is my first fanfiction.I am so much excited about it.This ff is about the life of riansh my one of the f... More

prologue
Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New story
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Thanks Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
New Story
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(mature)
New Story
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Author's note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 49

3K 299 96
By TiashaJasmine

Hi my lovely readers.

Hope you all are doing well.

I'm here with a new chapter.

Let's move to the story___________________________________________________________

Everything is going well after Aaryan's marriage proposal for Keerthi. He starts to do work and trying to learn about business from Vansh. Vansh is also helping him. Everyone is happy seeing aaryan's change behavior. In this time keerthi's exam also gets finished. Chanchal didn't say anything but she doesn't accept her from heart yet. So she doesn't leave any chance to taunt Keerthi. But Keerthi never minds by her behavior. Because she knows that chanchal is like this only.

In this time Riddhima and Vansh gets more close to eachother. Their relationship gets more stronger. Aahana is still staying in VR mansion and she never leaves any chance to stay close of Vansh. Moreover kabir is also here to manipulate her. Riddhima noticed that Aahana always try to be close of Vansh and she doesn't like it at all. She tries to keep her away from Vansh. But Aahana is Aahana.

In Vansh's study room.......

Vansh is checking some files while Aahana is also present there with the excuse of business. But actually she's trying to be close of him. Vansh stands from his chair and talking with someone on phone. Aahana looks at him with dreamy eyes. She goes close to him and try to hug him from behind.

At that time Riddhima also enters there and sees that Aahana is trying to hug Vansh.

She gets angry but first she want to keep her away from Vansh. She can't let her hug Vansh. So she calls his name.

Riddhima: Vansh.

Vansh turns back hearing her voice but takes a step back seeing Aahana close to him. Aahana also flinched back hearing her voice.

Aahana (in mind): what is she doing here? I hope that she didn't see me trying to hug Vansh.

Then Riddhima goes near him.

Vansh: what Riddhima?

Riddhima: Vansh Aara is asking for you.

Vansh: why?

Riddhima: she say that you told her you'll play with her. But now busy with work. My baby is angry on you?

Vansh: then it seems a big problem.

Riddhima: yes she's your daughter so her anger is also not less than you.

Vansh: you're right. Now I'm going before my princess gets more angry.

Riddhima: okay go.

Aahana just rolls her eyes at them. Then Vansh leaves from there and Riddhima looks at her with angry eyes. Aahana understand that she is angry. So she smiles nervously.

Aahana: hi Riddhima.

Riddhima (angrily): what you were doing?

Aahana pretends not to know anything.

Aahana: what I was doing?

Riddhima: don't act to be innocent. I see that you were trying to hug Vansh. And your eyes it's saying that you consider vansh not only friend but also more than  friend.

Aahana loughs loudly hearing this.

Aahana: ohh Riddhima. You're so smart, na? You understand me. Then listen , yes I love Vansh. I consider him more than my friend. I love him madly.

Riddhima gets more angry now.

Riddhima: don't you think that you're coming between us?

Aahana: no. Not me,  you're coming between us. I loved him from before you. But you came and snatch him from me.

Riddhima: I didn't snatch him. We love each other. He loves me not you.

Aahana: I'll snatch him from you. He'll only love me. After all he's a man and all men are same. Who can resist a beauty like me?

Riddhima: you can't snatch him. So stop your dirty planning.

Aahana: okay challenge. Let's see who wins.

Riddhima: challenge accepted. I'll show you that my love is more powerful.

Aahana: okay.

Then Riddhima angrily leaves from there.

Aahana's POV......

You just wait and watch Riddhima that how I snatch Vansh from you. He'll come to me leaving you. Because I'm more beautiful and hot than you. Don't know what he see in you?

Aahana's POV end.

In RiAnsh's room.....

Vansh is trying to pacify Aara. But she's stubborn to not to talk with her papa.

Vansh: princess papa is sorry.

Aara: no....tholy. Aala...anly. ( no sorry. Aara is angry).

Vansh: papa is really very sorry princess. Papa won't do it again. Please talk to your papa.

Aara: Aala no....tok....papa.( Aara won't talk with papa.)

Vansh: please baby sorry.

Then Riddhima comes there. She's angry but seeing Vansh and Aara her anger melt away. She smiles at vansh that how he's saying sorry to Aara. She goes near them.

Riddhima: baby what happened?

Aara: papa no...pele.... Aara.( Papa isn't playing with Aara.)

Riddhima: really?

Vansh: but now papa is ready to play with princess.

Aara: now Aala...no pele.( Now Aara don't want to play.)

Riddhima: okay baby. Papa is saying sorry so forgive papa.

Aara: no.

Riddhima: papa will give you ice cream.

Hearing ice cream Aara sequels in joy.

Aara: ite celem!!!( Ice cream)!!!

Vansh: yes and many gifts also.

Aara: gifs!!(gifts)!!!!

Aara happily hugs her papa. Vansh also hugs her back.

Vansh: now did you forgive papa.

Aara: umm...yet. ( umm...yes).

Riddhima: now let's go and have our dinner.

Vansh: okay let's go.

Then they goes to have dinner. In the dinning table Riddhima and Aahana was giving eachother death glare. Riddhima feeds Vansh by her hand while feeding Aara. Vansh also feed her by his hand. Riddhima is doing this to show Aahana that how much they love eachother. Aahana gets angry by it and leaves her dinner in the middle.

After dinner Riddhima is taking Aara to Uma's room.

Riddhima: baby today you'll sleep with your dadi.

Aara: datii??(dadi)??

Riddhima: hmm dadi. She is  missing Aara and want to sleep with Aara.

Aara: dadi mit... Aala.( Dadi is missing Aara)??

Riddhima: yes baby. So be a good girl and sleep with dadi. Don't disturb her.

Aara: Otay.( Okay).

They goes to Uma's room.

Riddhima: Maa today Aara will stay with you.

Uma: okay.

Riddhima: she was saying that she wants to sleep with her dadi.

Uma takes Aara in her arms.

Uma: so my Aara wants to sleep with me?

Aara: no dati...wan... sleep Aala.( No dadi wants to sleep with Aara).

Riddhima: no no baby you wanted, right?

Aara: no.

Riddhima gets embarrassed as she gets caught.

Riddhima: Maa Aara was saying then but now denying it.

Uma smiles at her.

Uma: I understand who wants it.

Riddhima: woh... actually.....

Uma: don't say anything. Even you and Vansh also should spend some time with eachother.

Riddhima blushes hard hearing it.

Uma: don't worry I'll take care of Aara.

Riddhima: nothing like this Maa.

Uma: don't be shy I'm also your mom.

Riddhima hugs Uma.

Riddhima: okay thank you Maa.

Then she gives a kiss to Aara on her forehead and leaves from there. She comes to her room. Vansh wasn't in the room.

After sometime he comes there. And sees that Riddhima is standing near the window. He comes near her and hugs her from behind.

Precap: Vansh and Riddhima's romance.

( Sorry for late update. Now enjoy this chapter. Forgive me for written mistakes. Please do vote and comments. Take care of yourself and stay safe.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 1.1K 25
Hii guys This is my first fanfiction on maddam sir. It is based on my imagination, I hope all of you like it.Please give your suppport and love.
12.6K 596 18
A RIANSH FF FILLED WITH TWISTS ,ROMANCE, FIGHT AND MORE , HOPE YOU LIKE IT
19K 1.3K 20
so guys i am going to write another ff on riansh are you excited for this ... i want to tell you i am not that good in English so i will add hindi di...
132K 9.9K 56
a riansh love fan fiction by anna😊