Chapter 18

Hi lovely readers,

Let's start the story...

After morning incident vansh and Riddhima is avoiding each other. They have their breakfast and lunch together but they didn't look at each other for once.

In the hall,

Keerthi is going to kitchen and Aaryan is coming from kitchen. Aaryan sees her and thinks to talk with her.

Aaryan: where are you going?

Keerthi: I'm going in pool area.

Aaryan: pool area is not in this direction. Here is kitchen only.

Keerthi: if you know that here is kitchen only and i'm here then I must be going to kitchen,no?

Aaryan:  yaar, It's was just a question.

Keerthi: but your questions is too much irritated.

Aaryan: okay fine. I'm going. Do what  you want.

Keerthi: thanks.

When aaryan moves to go then keerthi's hair stuck in Aaryan's shirt button and she hissed in pain. So Aaryan turned and see that her hair is stuck in his shirt button.

Aaryan: I'm sorry.

Keerthi: it's okay.

Then Keerthi tries to free her hair but fails.

Aaryan: I'm helping you.

Then he tries to free her hair. In this process Keerthi feels a pull in her hair.

Keerthi: carefully. If one of my hair falls because of you then I'll make you bald.

Aaryan:easy easy. I'm doing carefully.(in mind:-this girl is dangerous. She is threatening me to make me bald.)

Then he successfully free her hair.

Keerthi: thank you.

Aaryan: welcome. (In mind:- she can also say thanks).

Then they leave from there. All the time chanchal was seeing them.

Chanchal's pov....

Here I'm thinking to make my Aaryan marry in a rich family and there he's roaming behind this girl. She is Riddhima's sister. She'll also be a orphan. Don't know, what happened to my Aaryan. And how dare to this girl,she is showing attitude to my son. Anyways, Vansh says right, he is good for nothing. Where he should learn how to be successful in business but here he is freeing this girl's hair. It seems that nothing is good in my destiny.

Chanchal's pov end.

Here kabir somehow collect Vansh and Aara's hair and go to the pathology lab for DNA test.

In vansh's study,

Vansh is working in his laptop. Then angree comes there.

Angree: boss I want to say something.

Vansh: you don't have to take permissions .

Aangree: boss kabir went to pathology lab.

Vansh: why?

Angree: for DNA test.

Vansh: whose DNA test?

Angree: our man can't find it yet.

Vansh: listen I want the report.

Angree: but boss report will come out after two days.

Vansh: okay send me then. But why he is doing DNA test? What he up to do?