Ties That Bind

By KiyaSiwach

Some stories that I have imagined and get inspired after seeing some dramas and all . started = 5/10/2021 #1... More

BEGINNER
1.FLASH MARRIAGE
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 [ last / epilogue]
Rohan x Kiara [oneshot💖]
Kaamil
1
2
Note

3

5K 240 32
By KiyaSiwach

My one of the favourite song.

Again I tried to make these collage not so perfect but yeah i just started.

*******************************************

Abhimanyu's P.O.V

I entered the room after taking a good shower and changing my clothes and saw my few hours old wife sleeping on the far end of the corner of our bed . I chuckeled she is very innocent I went towards the bed and laid down on bed its a very long time I slept on this bed usually I didn't come home I prefer to sleep in my office or mostly at hotel rooms with Riya when she was my fiance . I looked my left and skooted closer to Mannat carefully not to wake her up. After some time I was able to pull her in my arms seems like she is a deep sleeper she instantly snuggled into me I inhaled in her hairs and the sweet smell instantly calmed me down she smells similar to how my mother use to smell.

I don't know but when I first time saw her coming towards me in that red saree as my bride something happens in my heart . Which never happened before not for anybody .To  keep my position as C.E.O I have to marry otherwise my cousin will become C.E.O that is why I agreed to the first person my chachi introduced to that was Riya and I said because this marrige is just to be C.E.O . But when Mannat is declaired as my wife I know it is going to be more than that . What she was thinking that I was going to be angry with her and that all the crap her stepmother fed boiled my blood . Yes I am very very angry on Riya how dare she elope if she didn't wanted this marriage she should have informed me . No but she have insult me and my family I couldn't even imagine what would have happened if Mannat was not there at that time.

She is such a little baby .so innocent , so pure for her own good. I am glad that she also thinks same as me about our marriage . I for a second panicked from inside when she started crying I thought she was not happy with the marriagr or wrost she have somebody else in her life . The thought alone having somebody else in her heart boiled my blood and my inside churned with bad mood. Now when everything is sorted I am going to make this relationship work.I am going to treat this women the same way my father use to treat my mother, my grandfather used to treat my grandmother and my chacha ji treat my chachi ji as queen my queen.

Today her tears felt like throns to my heart . I will make sure she will never shed her pearl like preacious tears again . The smile she gave me after discussing things , I felt my heart flutter and the way She asked me Did I have my food? did something to me . After eating today with her today , I wanted to eat with her everyday. She is so sweet. She feels like a cotton ball in my arms and I started going to dreamland.

Mannat's P.O.V

I woke up and found myself caged in Mr.Pratap's arms when did this happen I was sleeping on the corner . I looked at him he was sleeping like a baby it took me everything to not giggle on my thoughts. He have a complete different aura while he is sleeping . Being extra carefull I removed his arms and dashed to bathroom to get ready because its already 6 in the morning what will aunty think about me.

After taking a shower I went to my side of clothes and start searching for a saree because my mother and grandmother told me that its good to wear a saree on your first day I only have one saree and it was also given to me because there is Riya's marriage and people should not become suspicious about the behaviour of riya and her mother towards me . I am not a person who is coward its just that there is nobody who can stand with me or behind me to support me . I  felt lonley and unwanted at my own house even in the presence of my own father.

I drapped my saree and arranged my clothes on my side of the closet which only took 5% of the total side 95% of my side is empty . What will Abhimanyu think about me? Last night when he said he was not angry with me and wanted to give this marriage a chance I was on cloud nine because I know if he divorced me I will become homeless my stepmother will not let me in that house and my father I believe will take her side like he always do.My saree is very simple in light green color . It is light weight and easy to carry.

I sat infront of mirror and started wearing my chura as it is our tradition that we should wear for first 3 months of the marrige [ In india brides wear chuda [Traditional bangels that bride wear on her wedding ] for atleast 40 days to max 1 year it depends on your respective culture . In my family's culture it is for 3 months] , Mangalsutra , It is very simple and beautifel with a diamond in between and then finally sindoor.I was looking like a new bride .

Satisfied with my look I decided to go downstairs glancing at my husband who is sleeping attached to my pillow as kola.Is he a deep sleeper? 

I walked down the stairs and came in a very very big living area.

There was no one except some workers who are doing there work. Seeing me they all stoped and looked at me like I am a ghost. Am I not looking good . But according to I am looking just fine .''Goodmornig '' awkwardley I wished all of them ''Goodmorning Mam'' They all said in union. ''Do you need anything Mam'' One of them who was head asked me now how I know she is head , I know because she was wearing a batch and was in her 40s ''Oh! I don't need anything and Please don't call me Mam . You can call me Mannat'' I said as I don't feel good them calling me Mam.''No mam we can't call you by your name sorry'' The head said ''Where is everybody ? '' I asked them as I didn't Find anybody ''They will come outside between 8 and 9 mam'' The head replied . Oh! I suddenly thought of something . Today is my first Rasoi . I should make something before they wake up yes It is 7 Now I have 1 to 2 hours .'' where is kitchen ?'' I asked '' Do you need anything mam tell us we will bring it for you'' The head said''No No I don't need anything particular but will you please show me the kitchen.'' they all looked at each other and then the head said '' Yes mam you doesn't need to say please this is your house . Come mam I will take you to the kitchen'' I followed her and 2 staff was following me . We entered through a door nd came inti a large very large kitchen .

''Can you tell me which people like what to eat? '' I asked them They panicked and said ''Mam tell me what you want to eat I will tell the chef to make it'' I nodded my head in no and said '' No today is my phli rasoi I  myself want to make food for everybody and no more arguements tell me about their favourite dishes and collect all the ingridients aand then go wait outside . okk!'' All three of them looked at each other for some time and hasitantly helped me and went out .

I gathered my saree on my left shoulder and then tucked my pallo in my waist.First I make indian for Chacha ji and chachi ji as they like. I made Shahi Paneer, Chole and naan .And italian for Ansh yongest son of Chacha ji and chachi ji .For sweets I cooked Gajar ka halwa and my favourite kheer. They said they don't Know what Abhimanyu Like Because it is very Rare he eat at home and About Ankit Older son of chacha and chachi ji is not in the town today.I called them and asked them to help me to arrange them on dinning table as it is 8:30 already . First their eyes become wide as saucers and then they helped me to put them on that huge dinning table . Every thing in this house is humangous.

Indian Food

CHOLE

SHAHI PANEER

NAAN

Italiyan

PASTA

LASANGA

Sweet dish

KHEER

GAJAR KA HALWA

As I finished setting up Chacha and Chachi ji Came outside of their room '' good morning Chacha ji and Chachi ji'' I said and bent down to touch their feet but Chachi ji held my hand and hugged me and said'' Good morning to you too beta ji '' She said followed by Chachaji '' Why did you wake up so early beta you must have worned out by yesterday's event you should have rest'' He said to me Before I could reply We heard a loud Squeal I flinched and turned around and went towards Dinning area and saw Ansh Grinning like mad and looking towards the food.'' What was that Ansh you scared us'' Chachi ji said to hi Then he look towards us and wished good moring to them and as soon as he saw me standing he dashed into me hugged me tightly and said '' Good morning Bhabhi '' I smiled and wished him back returning the hug .'' Mamma you are the best to welcome bhabhi you ordered chefs to make such a tasty breakfast thankyou so much today I will eat Like Khumbhkaran'' He said '' But I didn't ordered them'' Chachi ji said in confusion.''Actually to..today is m..my fir..first day and m..my phli rasoi so..so I made all this'' I replied a little stuttring .Their head splashed towards me with big eyes.''You all made this I mean all this From how long are you awake Mannat You don't have do all this You ahould have called the chefs beta '' Chachi ji said and chachaji and Ansh bobbled their head in yes.''No chachi ji I have a habbit of waking up at 6 so no need to worry and today is my phli rasoi I have to make something and I love cooking'' I said they nodded smiling towards me . They make me feel so warm.

I suddenly remembered something and shouted''Wait Ansh first we should offer praying to god'' I said ''Wait I will call Mr.Pratap also '' Without waiting to their response I dashed to upstairs.

***********************************************

Longest ch I have written in this book.

2186 words .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 84.3K 148
This is a collection of short stories.❤❤ There are some plots that i had in mind so i thought why not pen it down.😁❤
440K 5.1K 10
❤️COMPLETED AND TOOK IT DOWN❤️ "How dare you... How dare you leave me? You used to say that you loved me; then how dare you leave me all alone? You s...
4.7M 239K 150
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
1.8M 99.6K 70
Aarav Ahuja a 2nd year college student, son of a rich business man. He is a very quiet and calm boy, he loves to keep his pain and thoughts to himsel...