Overcoming The Past (Kakashi...

By kakashi_copyninja

You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend... More

Added into the team
First mission
Sensing Something Strange
Hauntings of the Past
Revealing the Past
New Training Begins
New mission
Kakashi's Face
Realizing the Real Threat
Another Mission Accomplished
Lord Third's Orders
Chidori 2.0
Learning New Jutsu
Please, Stay...
Chūnin Exams
First Night Out
Reunion
Abandoning The Village?!
Mission: Save Y/N!
Lord Third's Death
Who is to Blame?
Take a Rest
Interrogation
Rogue Ninja!
Back to the Past
Chakra vs Traps
Memories
Journey to Death
Countdown
Captured
Sand Siblings!
Water Spirit
Serpent vs Dragon
The Five Chakra Natures Pt. 1
The Five Chakra Natures Pt. 2
The Five Chakra Natures Pt. 3
Storm Release
Kabuto Yakushi
Keep it a secret
Investigation
He Is Back!
Hero Of The Village?
Start of Something New
Caught in 4K
Jonin Meeting
A Visit To Father
Spilling The Beans
Beautiful Morning
S-Rank or D-Rank
Sasuke's Hunger For Revenge
The Truth
Friend-aversary
Torture Begins
Special Surprise
Proposal
Preparation
Final Revenge
Recovery
Departure
A/N: Thank You
A/N: New Ideas
A/N: Final Day Rankings
A/N: The Wattys 2022

New weapon

380 11 0
By kakashi_copyninja

~in the morning~

(Y/N pov:)

I woke up to find myself wrapped in a pair of strong arms and a heart beating right beside my ear. I slowly looked up making sure not to wake up the person next to me. I noticed a handsome unmasked Kakashi in a peaceful deep sleep. I slowly planted a kiss on the corner of his lips. He smiled in his sleep which in turn made me smile.

Wow, he looks like an angel when he's asleep.

I buried my head deep in his chest taking in his scent to get a head start on the day. After a while, I slowly got up from his embrace making sure he doesn't wake up. I tip toed my way to the washroom and did my morning routine with minimum sounds.

I went to the kitchen after to make breakfast for both of us. As I was finishing, I came to check up on him but he was still sleeping. To kill time, I went to sit on the couch. My eyes fell upon his jonin jacket and head band on the ground from last night. A crazy idea hit my mind as I picked them up and wore them just like he does. I tied a cloth over my mouth and nose to be like his and checked myself in the mirror.

"Looks like it was made for you." ,a voice from behind startled me. 

I turned around and saw Kakashi walking towards me. Before I could say anything, he slipped his hand on my waist and pulled me closer. 

"Trying to be me?" ,he said with a playful smile. 

I relaxed as I wrapped my arms around his neck, "No one can be like you. You are one of a kind."

"Then, how about we take this off." ,he said removing the jacket from me. 

Pulling me closer, he removed the mask and the headband I was wearing. 

"That's more like you." ,he said leaning in for a kiss. 

I leaned forward and kissed him deeply. My hands traveled from his chest to the back of his neck to his hair.

After a while, we slowly parted from the kiss. 

"Come on. I made breakfast, your favorite." ,I said stepping back from him and walking to the kitchen. 

He walked behind me and sat on the table. I served the breakfast for both of us.

"Wow, this is so good." ,he said taking the second spoon of the miso soup. 

I giggled, "I'm honored." 

After finishing, we got dressed and headed to the Konoha Library.

"Here." ,he said picking out the book I would need. 

I took it, "Thanks." And, sat on the table reading it. 

He sat beside me. We both read about the sannin. 

A few moments later, an ANBU came, "Kakashi Hatake, Lord third has summoned you." He nodded and went with the ANBU. I sat there and read all I could.

(Kakashi pov:)

I went into the Hokage's office. 

"What's the report on Y/N?" ,he asked as soon as I entered and paid my respects.

"She's doing really better at her training. She has learned all the jutsus that will be helpful to her. Hopefully, against Orochimaru as well."

"Good to hear that. I called you here to tell you that the sword is ready at the shop. You can go collect it. Also, give me a report when she starts training with it. You can go now."

I nodded and headed back to the library. When I reached, she had already read the book and was putting it back. 

"Got everything you needed?" ,I asked. 

She nodded hiding her scared expression. 

"Don't worry. You'll beat him. And to do that, I have a perfect sword. Come on." ,I said walking out of the library with her.

We walked to the weapon shop. Without a thought, the man there handed me the sword. I gave it to her. 

"What's so special in this? Looks simple to me." ,she said taking it out of the cover.

"The material used for the blade is a special metal that can conduct only and only lightning chakra. And it can be used as a normal sword if you want. Also, the cover is special too. It can absorb the lightning chakra if some is left in the sword so that it doesn't hurt the bearer." ,I explained as she inspected the sword and the cover while listening closely to my words.

We left the shop and went to the training ground. 

She took it out, "Let's see what magic it can do."

"Sure. But, start with a little chakra." ,I said standing away from her. 

She nodded and channeled her chakra in the sword. It glowed white with a tint of blue. 

I smiled knowing what's gonna happen next. 

She slashed the log in front of her with one blow. 

Her eyes widened in shock, "Woah."

I walked to her, "Cool, right?" 

She nodded, "This is the best thing ever! But, what if I increase the amount of chakra in it?"

"Well, to an extent, it won't be anything different. But, if you give it too much, it can create a lightning. So, you gotta be careful especially with what you can do."

"Create a lightning?! That's awesome! That means killing a 100 people at once. This would be a piece of cake." ,she said as she put the sword back in.

"No, it won't be. The lightning can and will hurt anyone in the radius of 10 kilometers including you! So, don't use it until a dire emergency occurs."

She nodded, "So, wait. Does this mean it can absorb any lightning jutsu if it comes in contact with this?"

I smirked, "I was hoping you would catch up to that. This sword can do wonders. Now, try without giving it your chakra. Let's see how good of a sword bearer you are."

She nodded taking it out. 

I stepped back taking out my kunai. 

We both ran towards each other colliding our blades. She easily overpowered me and soon I was on the ground with my kunai taken away from my hand.

She stepped back, "This is better than I expected."

"Me too." ,I said getting up. "You can do so much with that sword. I never thought you would handle it so perfectly in the first time."

"Looks like I'm a natural." ,she said with a smirk.

We practiced like this for another hour. 

"I think that's enough. You need to work on your water dragon jutsu now. Come on." ,I said taking her to the river.

I sat on the bank of the river while she practiced for the rest of the day. I watched her as her dragon became bigger and bigger with every try. At almost sun down, it was as big as mine. She did it one last time and we called it a day.

I walked her to her house and kissed her on the cheek as we stood at her doorstep.

"I gotta go meet the hokage. Make sure you get good sleep. Tomorrow morning, be on time." 

She nodded and went in. 

I went to the hokage's office.

"I've been waiting for you." ,he said as I walked in.

"She's doing great with the sword. With and without the chakra. She has also learned the most difficult water jutsu. The water dragon jutsu." ,I submitted my report.

"How is she gonna do that without a water source?"

"She has learned to extract the water from the ground and increase the amount with her chakra. She has enough chakra to create the amount of water required to make the dragon."

He nodded with a smile,"Good. You can go now."

I bowed and went to my house. I straight away went to bed falling asleep as soon as I hit the bed. Her scent was still on my nose letting me fall asleep peacefully.

(A/N: 15th Chapter!! Let's go!! #3 on #hatakekakashi !! Damn, this is so much better than I expected!! Also, it's 15th September. Kakashi's Birthday!! A few photos of him to bless you all with. Thank me later!😉)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 311 19
Ohayō! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book, never straying from what you were taugh...
575K 18K 32
I was born with a power, a Kekkei Genkai some would say. The power to copy another clan's kekkei genkai and then make it possible to use it to the hi...
Shout By shadow

Fanfiction

252K 9.7K 64
Kept apart, stayed apart. That was until they collided The great Copy Cat Ninja, otherwise know as Kakashi of the Sharingan. Kagami Hatake, otherwi...
9K 1K 26
(A Naruto-themed fanfic- Book 1 in its series) Just recently promoted to Jonin Status as a medical shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village, Katsu Inazuna...