LAST RESORT | JIKOOK ✔️

By miniekins

"No amount of leather can hide how badly you want to fuck me." Park Jimin has been struggling financially eve... More

LAST RESORT | MAN IN LEATHER
2. TWO TO BE STUBBORN
4. DOG ON THE LOOSE
5. SOMEBODY LIKE YOU
6. CONVERSATIONS IN THE DARK
7. UNANNOUNCED ARRIVALS
8. MORE THAN JUST A BRUISED EGO
9. HUNGER FOR INTIMACY
10. COME HERE, BOY
11. FADED
12. PALPABLE LIPS
13. HEARTBEAT
14. FAMILIAL CONVOLUTION
15. OLD HABITS DIE HARD
16. AFRAID TO LET GO
17. BILLOWING BUTTERFLIES
18. SECRETS
19. SETTLE IN
20. AND YOU'RE MINE
21. WINERY
22. THE GIRL
23. JUST A KISS
24. SO-CALLED HE
25. THOSE THREE WORDS
26. STARGAZING
27. JEALOUSY
28. BEGINNING OF THE END
29. YOU'RE NEXT
30. TOMORROW
31. EVERY MINUTE
32. ON THE RUN
33. THE TRUTH
34. USED TO BE
35. NUMB
36. TODAY IS JUST DAY SEVEN
37. EASIEST ALTERNATIVE
38. LESS OF A COINCIDENCE
39. MEDICATION
40. NOT PERFECT, BUT OKAY
41. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

3. LITTLE MINX

7.7K 475 272
By miniekins

This morning, Jimin walks into one of his classes. Usually, he manages to get away without any kind of limp. But right now, he definitely has one. And in fact, it's pretty obvious. Obvious enough to make the blond feel slightly embarrassed - something uncharacteristic of him. He takes a seat in the same spot he's been sitting in all year, running his fingers through his hair.

He did a little bit of snooping around the man's penthouse this morning when he probably shouldn't have. His one defense is that he hadn't been kicked out but even then, Jimin is a naturally curious soul. Yeah, definitely not nosy.

Jimin doesn't even think he had been left any kind of note. That or he couldn't find it. Either way, he had been left to wake up to an empty bed, which is preferable. It's always bad news seeing the same face twice when all it's intended to be is a one-night stand. Falling asleep in the man's bed was his first mistake. Doing enough rummaging around to figure out just exactly who he is was another.

How could he not know one of - if not the - biggest faces in the business world, when business is what he majors in? If his head isn't already fucked from the great sex and lack of sleep, he's in an even greater state of confusion. Fingertips squeeze at the bridge of his nose and tired eyes close momentarily as a means to adjust to the reality of the situation. But no matter how badly he tries to wrap his head around it, it doesn't work.

He isn't married, is he? What if he has children? Jimin is all up for sleeping with people he finds attractive but he is not about becoming a homewrecker, especially considering he knows all too well what it feels like to be cheated on. That's precisely why he doesn't do relationships anymore. The heartbreak is too extreme.

The students in the lecture room who are speaking quiet down when the professor enters. He sets his laptop up on the small desk just like he does every afternoon. Jimin could list all of his habits if he wanted to because as much as he needs to pull through all of his classes and graduate, they can get extremely boring and his mind tends to wander.

Such as right now, for example, before the lecture even starts. Jimin has his leg crossed over the knee and his grip over his closed laptop is extremely tight. Memories of last night flit through his mind - the way Jeongguk had him spread over his bed, desperately needy and impatient, two things he wasn't exactly sure he was capable of. The way he felt so impossibly good inside of him, and how his hips rocked back and forth in such a practiced way to the point Jimin felt like a mere puddle - submissive and willing to take anything that was given to him.

"Shit," Jimin mutters beneath his breath, squeezing his thigh. "Think about something else, you horny fuck." His eyes travel over the lecture room in a pitiful attempt at finding something different to focus on. He finds himself thinking about sex with his professor and it happens to help. "Gross," he sighs.

Soon enough, the lesson begins. Try as Jimin might, nothing can deter his thoughts from last night for too long. Usually, he forgets about who slept with him immediately. But this... this is different, for some reason. It sends him through an unfamiliar spiral that he can't quite seem to find his way out of. All that he can think about is Jeongguk, and the way he looked and felt so perfect over top of him.

"Alright, students. It isn't often that we have presentations from other people, however, this was an opportunity I couldn't pass up. You're all here because you want to make names for yourself - because you want to succeed. Today, I have someone who can tell you first-hand what it takes." By this point, the professor has everyone's attention. He doesn't speak any further and he takes a seat in the first row of seats, leaning back comfortably.

Everyone looks around curiously and conversation breaks out as soon as a familiar face passes between the chairs, down the stairs and to the front of the auditorium. Guys and girls alike are swooning, meanwhile Jimin is frozen with his mouth hanging open wide.

Jeongguk is leaning against the professor's desk, fingers moving over his silk tie to tighten it around his neck. It's different, seeing him in a suit, polished and pristine. He looks just as dashing as he did in leather, though, and Jimin can't seem to get enough of it. The initial shock of seeing him again when they just saw each other the night prior is still passing through his veins. It feels like some kind of high because his heart is beating quickly and his throat is running dry. He can't sit through this. He needs to get out of here. He has to.

"Good afternoon, everyone. Am I safe to assume that most of you know who I am? If not, let me introduce myself. My name is Jeongguk, chief executive officer of the biggest technology company in South Korea." Jeongguk's eyes travel through the crowd of eager students. Before Jimin can look away, their gazes meet.

It still doesn't feel real. Jeongguk's profession. The fact that they slept together. That fact that he's standing here, in the auditorium, right before his eyes. Despite what he's feeling, regardless of what it may be, he can't find the courage to look away. He's frozen in place, curling his fingers tightly around the sleeves of his jumper.

"And if you're unaware of just exactly who I am, it's nice to finally meet you," he adds, folding his arms over his chest with a subtle smirk.

It's finally at this point that Jimin looks away because Jeongguk is definitely talking to him directly. His eyes drop to his thighs where his fingers trace over the dress pants hugging his thighs. There's no way he's going to take a single thing away from this presentation because the only thing that he can think about is being finger fucked. The fact that his pants are tight enough also doesn't help.

"I would like to start off by asking some of you what your goals and aspirations may be. In order to break the ice, I'll go first." Jeongguk stands up straight, flattening out his suit jacket. He begins to pace the auditorium floor. "Despite how far I have come in the business industry, each day is a new day, which means that each day, it's possible to have new goals in mind. Not only is the company always growing but so am I as an individual. And so one of my biggest goals currently is to have my company branched off. More specifically securing another head office in the United States." Jimin can see the way that everyone is looking at him so fondly, so cluelessly.

When the time comes for other people to share, Jimin doesn't anticipate people doing so willingly. Perhaps they're motivated by who's present. But talking is the very last thing the blond wants to do. His goals and aspirations sound like a cry for attention. Nobody needs to know what he's going through.

There are only a handful of people who decide to share. Jimin can't help but feel Jeongguk's eyes on him every now and then, a feeling relatively close to suffocation. He can't explain it because he doesn't really understand it himself. But when the attention becomes too much and when his thoughts become overbearing, he gets up and he leaves the auditorium without so much as a single word.

Jimin's laptop is clutched tightly between his arm and his textbooks are being juggled in his hands as he makes his way throughout the school, attempting to discipline his thoughts. He hurries to the bathroom where he can take a moment to gather himself. He shoves his belongings into his backpack and zips it shut, leaning against the sink, staring at his reflection in the mirror.

"Relax," he tells himself, running the tap to splash some water on his face. "Get yourself together." It rolls down his cheeks, droplets reaching the sink counter or traveling over his neck.

He can't remember a time ever being so thrown off balance that he needed to storm out of the auditorium. In spite of all that's been going on outside of school, he has always managed to show up to his classes and he studies hard because he's dependent on his good grades. He needs this and he'll be damned if he lets a fine ass piece of man he slept with once completely derail his plans.

However he isn't going back to today's class. Most likely since it will only be a presentation. He throws a single backpack strap over his shoulder and heads toward the exit of the bathroom. When he opens the door, he runs into a chest and nearly falls to the ground but his waist is held. The intrusive grip makes his eyes dart upward and immediately, he's backing away.

"What do you want, Ryung?" Jimin sighs.

"I was studying in the common area and noticed you rushing to the bathroom. You look super disheveled. Is something wrong?" His eyes narrow curiously, over Jimin's body.

"What's it to you? You didn't seem to care when you fucked someone else and now because I look disheveled, suddenly you do? I doubt it." Jimin rolls his eyes, looking away.

"Hey." Ryung reaches out to touch Jimin's elbow but he flinches away. "I told you that it was an accident. I was wasted," he tries to reason.

An unfiltered, disbelieving laugh leaves Jimin's mouth. "You think alcohol is a viable fucking excuse? What, you had a little too much to drink and accidentally shoved your dick up someone else when we were together? Fuck you, asshole." The blond makes it out of the bathroom but Ryung holds him by his wrist just outside of the door.

"Listen to me, Jimin. I still like you. I want us to try again." Ryung's thumb moves over Jimin's skin but it isn't soothing like it used to be.

"Us?" Jimin reiterates, pulling Ryung's hand off of him. "It was you who fucked up. It was you who broke whatever trust and whatever kind of love I had for you. And frankly, I don't have time for whatever this is." He hoists his backpack strap further over his shoulder. He turns around, yet again stopped by his voice.

"Do you still work at the club?" Ryung asks.

Jimin chews on his bottom lip, standing in silence. Images of the first night they met flash through his mind. How their relationship seemed to be so perfect, up until it wasn't. That's what it took for Jimin to realize that he was never going to risk getting his heart broken ever again.

And so without saying anything, Jimin walks off, indifferent to the eyes that follow him. He doesn't care if people hear about his relationship drama. And in fact he couldn't care less. He trudges through the hallways until he makes it outside of the building, hopping into his car.

Weak fingers tighten over the wheel and his forehead lowers against it in defeat. Jimin decides that with the little bit of energy he has left, he's going to spend it on studying before he has to go back to the club tonight. He tosses his backpack into the passenger seat and takes off.

-

By the time Jimin gets to work, it's already packed, not much to his surprise. It doesn't matter what day of the week it is and it always happens to be the busiest when he's working. He finishes up in the back, putting his things away and changing into uniform. He straightens out his name tag, reminiscent of the way Jeongguk called his name. He shakes his head, joining the rest of his employees behind the bar counter.

"How was last night?" A boy with light violet hair asks, wiping down a glass.

Jimin studies him suspiciously, noting the mischievous tone to his voice. "Taehyung, don't look at me like that." His eyes roll.

"What? You ended your shift fifteen minutes early to sneak off. I saw him talking you up at the other end of the bar. He was hot. Did you guys fuck?" Jimin punches his upper arm lightly, causing the boy to chuckle.

"You're so nosy," the blond chides.

"I learned from the best." Taehyung's smile is charming, regardless of the intent behind it. Jimin just shakes his head, sorting through the shot glasses.

Further into the night, Jimin isn't clueless to the fact that he's been pushing himself. If people ask something of him, he does it because he needs as much of a distraction as he can get. Customers are extremely touchy, much like they usually are, which is why he always tries to stay behind the counter. What they want is clear and although sometimes Jimin wants the same thing, there is something very significant about the approach.

Somebody sits just before Jimin at the counter and without looking up he says "I'll be with you in just a moment."

"Take your time." His eyes dart up when he realizes that the voice belongs to Ryung.

"Are you following me?" Jimin asks, taking a small step back.

The boy hums in thought. "I wouldn't call it following. Your silence earlier today was answer enough. I knew you worked here so I wanted to stop by for a visit. Is that so wrong? I just want us to talk things through."

"There's nothing to talk about. I'm working. So leave." Jimin raises a brow expectantly.

"But working doesn't usually stop you from talking to people. That's a part of your job, isn't it? I want a taste of something that isn't alcohol. You know exactly what I'm talking about." Ryung leans forward, smiling.

Jimin hums, leaning against the small surface on his side of the bar. "You mean a taste of your own medicine? It's bitter but I'm sure you could handle it, you fucking pig. You're not interested in apologizing. You just wanna fuck me on the side. Does your girlfriend know you're here, Ryung?"

The boy's jaw strains. "You wouldn't."

"Says who?" Jimin retorts in an airy tone. "I didn't think you'd ever cheat on me, but here we are. Keep your hands to yourself and we won't have any problems." His full lips ease into a cunning smile. "It sucks, doesn't it? Realizing how much you love something after you lose it."

Ryung, once looking confident, now seems totally pissed. He pulls back, moving his hands into his lap. "If you tell my girlfriend..." he trails off, wordless.

Jimin shrugs. "I'm sure she'll leave you before I have the chance."

"Fuck you," Ryung snaps. "You're nothing but a pretty face and fuckable body." He gets off of the stool and passes through the crowd of dancing bodies, retreating out of the building.

It doesn't matter how triumphant Jimin feels at the moment, he can't help but feel as though the words are true. "At least that's more than you'll ever be," he says quietly.

The rest of the night goes by as smoothly as it possibly can, considering how the beginning of it played out. The closing employees finish the closing list and make their way to their vehicles. Jimin feels refreshed by the cool breeze as it grazes his skin, reddening his cheeks. It gets so stuffy inside of the club with all of the alcohol and humidity but he didn't take a single break tonight.

Standing by the driver's side of his car, Jimin is messing with the keys in his fingers when he feels himself get lightheaded. He leans his hand against the vehicle, brows coming to a furrow. "Shit," he mumbles, dropping his keys to the ground.

Before he can get to them, someone else does. Jimin doesn't want to look up to see who it could possibly be since his only assumption is Ryung. But when they're held out to him by familiar hands that touched him so tenderly the night before, he finds his nerves calming.

"Here you go, beautiful." Jimin looks up to meet Jeongguk's brown eyes. Tonight has been such a big blur that he isn't even sure if he believes that he's really here.

"Jeongguk?" Jimin mumbles, taking his car keys. "What are you doing here? Why are you here? I..." he trails off, looking around.

"I come to the club when I'm feeling stressed. I would have said hi but I noticed somebody already was. What's his name?" Jeongguk questions, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his leather jacket.

"It doesn't matter," Jimin mumbles, holding the side of his head.

"It does matter because I didn't like the way he was speaking to you back at the University, Jimin." Jeongguk's expression has hardened and his tone more stern than what Jimin knows. "I decided to stick around just in case he tried anything."

Jimin blinks at him, dumbfounded. "You heard? And you didn't have to do that--"

"I did," Jeongguk interjects. The silence makes the blond feel uneasy. Like he should say something, but he's at a complete loss for words. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you ever since last night. The way you ran out of the auditorium worried me, little minx."

Because of the dark, Jeongguk isn't able to see the way Jimin blushes. The latter shakes his head, looking away. "I don't do this. This... more than once. That night was all you're going to get from me, Sir."

"Sure," Jeongguk says, running his fingers through his hair. He reaches into his pocket, pulling out a piece of paper. He leans into Jimin, lips grazing the shell of his ear. "But maybe I can change your mind." He slips the paper into the blond's dress pants.

Jimin chuckles, running his tongue over his bottom lip. "And I thought you were stubborn. I didn't think I'd have such a drastic effect on you. Already back, begging for more. For me." His lips ghost Jeongguk's ear. "What makes you think I have time?"

"Because I know that just like me, you haven't been able to get me out of your head, little minx. It doesn't matter how busy you are, or how focused you need to be." Jeongguk's hand travels carefully over Jimin's waist. "What did you see last night when you closed your eyes? When you fell asleep next to me?"

Jimin lets out a small huff. "You'd like to know, wouldn't you, Sir?"

"I would," he hums. "That's why I didn't kick you out. That's why I let you discover me yourself." His voice becomes more breathy and hot as he slowly maneuvers Jimin against his car, helping him onto the hood of it.

Internally, Jimin scolds himself for being so malleable in Jeongguk's hands. His thighs part to let the man situate between them. If Jeongguk wants to play a little game, Jimin is more than willing to compete.

"Whenever I close my eyes, I see you over top of me," Jimin starts, noticing how Jeongguk gets closer. "I picture you fucking me with your fingers, and your lips against my neck. Your hand wrapped lightly around my throat. The way you sounded when you pushed yourself inside of me, Sir." he murmurs coyly, dragging a finger over the man's chest.

"That's exactly it," Jeongguk lauds, flattening his palms against the hood of Jimin's car on either side of his thighs. "There's nothing like you. Nobody like you. So I need to make a proposal."

Jimin's head tilts. "A proposal?" he asks quietly.

Jeongguk's fingertips tread carefully over Jimin's thighs. "Let this be more than a one-night stand, beautiful."

Everything that Jimin thought he was so sure of begins to feel blurry. "I told you I can't. I don't have time," he says.

"It doesn't have to get personal," Jeongguk adds, dragging his lips over Jimin's neck to hear a soft whine. "Just sex. But I don't want you sleeping with anyone else."

Jimin lifts his hand to grip Jeongguk by his jaw. He pulls him back and looks him in his eyes. "So you're trying to put me on a leash?"

Jeongguk shakes his head. "No. But I'm territorial and I can't have anyone else fucking you. No strings attached. Just sex." He reaches into the pocket of his leather jacket, pulling out a wad of cash. He slips it into Jimin's apron.

It feels so fucking wrong but Jimin can't remember a time seeing so much cash. He can feel it sitting in his small apron and it influences his thoughts and his actions - his morals.

And so recklessly, he pulls Jeongguk in by the collar of his leather jacket, kissing him on his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 155 1
After the war, heartbroken military private Jimin is stricken with survivor's guilt, homelessness, and a heavy secret. Grumpy, satirical, alcoholic...
1.4K 119 10
Jungkook breaks up with his boyfriend of over five years. Wanting to get back at his EX and wanting to be pampered at the same time; he seeks out a s...
8.8K 341 14
A nerd and a jock. What happens when the line between friends and lovers is crossed? Jimin is a university student tormented by his inappropriate fe...
2.2K 155 12
"I want to run to you like crazy. But as if I've got tones of weights tied to my feet, I won't be able to move." Park Jimin accepts the marriage prop...