Falling for the Devil

By MentallyUnstablexoxo

Harley Prince has been a good girl all her life. But when her best friend's brother gets expelled from colleg... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Intro❀︎
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
#1 The Downfall
#2 Regret
#3 New/Old Kid
#4 After Hours
#5 Jailbirds
#6 Bad Ideas
#7 Revenge
#8 Valentine's
#9 Cujo
#10 Camryn
#11 Butterfly Knife
#12 Two Flirts
#13 Pranks
#14 Freight
#15 Sorry
#16 Arguing
#17 SLUT
#18 Fuck-Toy
#19 Distraction
#20 Problems
#21 Hot Tubs
#22 - Sex Lemonade
#23 New Me
#24 Hookups
#25 Body Kisses
#26 PARTY CRASHERS
#27 No Regrets
#28 The Devil in her Angel Eyes
#29 Drugs and Money
#30 - Deadly Summers
#32 Football Class
#33 Highway Bitches
#34 Graduation Fuck You's
#35 Gun F*cking
#36 Fights
#37 I-
#38 Dumb Dates
#39 Virgin Round Two
Disclaimer
#40 Old/New Self
#41 Missing
#42 Hope Crew
#43 Across the Country
#44 Goodbye
#45 Times Changed - Epilogue
Author's Note

#31 Oliver

21.8K 350 633
By MentallyUnstablexoxo

~ Wild Bitches - PARTYNEXTDOOR ~

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"That's fucking amazing Harley, I'm so happy for you," Cam shrieks. I just told her about last night. Grey and I hung out the whole night together. We didn't do anything because I am on my period.

I smile back. "I know, I'm actually happy. No more games and fights hopefully," I sigh. I didn't tell her about Grey's ex who died. That's private, I couldn't tell a soul about that. I wonder if Ollie even knows.

"Ladies! What's up," Ollie asks as he joins in our conversation.

"Ollie! Your big football game is soon. Excited?" I ask. His biggest football game is this friday. Finally the last two teams. It's the finals.

He nods. "Scared shitless but yeah. Sure, excited," he says. "Sorry, I didn't come over last night. I got caught up." Is it bad that I'm glad he didn't come?

Now that I think about it, this "trial run" between Grey and I, if it goes well, I'd eventually have to tell Ollie about it. About us. I can't keep it a secret forever.

What if I ease him into it? "I like someone," I confess. Cam gives me a weird look. I shrug and she bites her lip before walking away. I know that look. She always bites her lip really hard to conceal her laughter.

Ollie's eyebrows crease. "Who?" Ollie asks.

I shrug and begin walking down the hall. "Just someone." At least this way it won't seem like a complete lie. "I can't tell you because he's off limits, you know. But it might work out. What do you think?"

He follows in my footsteps, right next to me. He shrugs before saying "It could. But who is it? Have you talked to them or even tried?" He questions.

I don't know how to answer that. "Summer I'll deal with it. For now, I just want to try and get through the rest of this school year in one piece. Two weeks," I remind him.

"Stop walking." I do as he says and turn to face Ollie. He stares at me without saying a word. I can't tell if he's debating something or lost in thought.

"Ol-" his lips press against mine as his hand cradles the side of my face. My lips rest in a frozen state as he slowly pulls away. Now I am most definitely tongue tied.

He opens his mouth to speak but the sound of wolf whistles and clapping blocks out whatever Ollie just said. I turn my head to see football players and bystanders. I completely forgot we were at school.

Ollie grabs my hand pulling me into an empty classroom. "I want to fuck again," he gets straight to the point. Ollie and his brother are similar when it comes to girls, they never have to ask because girls throw themselves at them.

"I can't do that Ollie," I say in a whisper. He places his hands on my hips pulling me closer towards him.

He looks down at me, an emotion swirling in his eyes I can't recognize. "I never ask. Just one night, you had fun last time didn't you?" He asks as he pushes a lock of hair behind my ear.

"Ollie, it's a bad idea, we're friends. Best friends." Maybe friendzoning is the best idea considering I can't tell him the real reason.

He scoffs and shrugs his shoulders carelessly. "So what? We can be friends with benefits or more. Harley, one night is all I'm asking for. Say no and I won't ask again, I promise," he assures.

More? What the hell does more mean?

"I thought you liked a girl?" I ask.

He chuckles, rolling his eyes. "You're clueless, sweetheart. You want to fuck or not tonight?" He asks. I shake my head.

"I can't. I'm focusing on school right now. And Ollie I love you but as my best friend. I think the first time we did it was my fault, I was just not in the right headspace that day. But I don't regret anything!" I quickly add. "It just shouldn't happen again."

He nods letting go of me. "Don't sweat it Harley." A flash of disappointment in his eyes but it's gone as quick as it came. "I love you too," he smiles. "As my best friend." Something about the way he said it was off but I don't push.

He kisses my forehead before walking out of the classroom. I let out a breath, that could've been bad. Grey's going to be very mad if he ever finds out. Which reminds me, those football players better not snitch.

I check my phone realizing 25 minutes of class has already passed. I didn't even hear the bell ring. Leaving the room, I walk across the school to find my class. When I walk in I notice Cam and Grey talking. I wave at the teacher before heading to my seat in between the two.

"Why're you late?" Cam is the first to ask.

"That time of the month you know," I mumble while looking at Cam. I know if I look at Grey he'll easily be able to spot my lie. By the looks of Cam's face, she does too. But I give her a look letting her know I'll tell her later.

She nods looking to the front. I turn in my seat and face Grey. "Angel, you alright?" Grey asks. I smile and nod.

"Perfect. How's your morning going," I ask.

His eyebrows pinch together. I reach out, running my thumb over the wrinkles that spread across his forehead. "Don't do that, you'll get wrinkles by the time you're 20." He chuckles slightly.

"What's up with you?"

I drop my hand. "Nothing, just bored. I have a test next class." I change the subject.

"Did you study?" He asks. I nod. "Good girl," he says with a slight smirk. He knows what he does to me when he says that. I bite my lip turning away.

Everything is fine until his hand lands on my thigh. "Grey," I whisper. His fingertips graze over the top and inside of my thighs.

"What's wrong baby?" He asks in a taunting tone. "I heard period sex has lots of benefits. Messy but we already know that's not a problem for you." He continues whispering. "You like it dirty. My dirty little slut."

I push Grey's hand off me and cross one leg over the other. "Grey, we're in class." I remind him. Sometimes I don't know if he forgets or genuinely doesn't care. Probably the latter.

Suddenly everyone's phone vibrates.

I don't check mine. But Grey does. The lust in his eyes immediately converts to anger. He looks up at me before shaking his head and storming out the classroom.

I turn in my seat to Cam. "This is why you were late?" She asks. She holds her phone out to me. It's the picture of Ollie kissing me in the hall and the other of us talking in the classroom. Sent around by an anonymous number.

And rumours that we fucked before, which I guess aren't really rumours considering we have.

I already know it's someone from the football team. Before winter break it was the rumour about Taylor Peterson, a cheerleader, who had sex in the bathroom with Derek Manning, a nerd. Ollie told me how one of the guys on his football team sent around the text but I never bothered asking who.

I look up realizing half the class is giving me dirty looks. Less than two weeks until I graduate. I can do this. The bell rings and I grab my stuff leaving the room with Cam.

I need to find Grey so I can explain what happened to him.

And I need to find Ollie.

I walk down the hall looking for either or with Cam by my side. As we walk I give her a short explanation of what happened this morning with Ollie.

Speaking of Ollie I spot him next to his locker, laughing and joking around with another football player. I walk straight up to him and tap his shoulder. He turns around with a jock grin on his face.

Cam talks to the football player distracting him and walking him away from us. She shoots me a wink before engaging in conversation with the football player from a few feet away.

"What the hell is going on?" I ask. Ollie shrugs carelessly. "Ollie I can't have rumours about us going around."

"Are they really rumours? Everyone will forget about it in a week, don't sweat it," he assures. But he sounds not even the slightest bit empathetic or assuring.

"Do you even care?" He shakes his head to my question. "Ollie you seriously can not be mad that I'm the first girl to turn you down. That's not my concern. Get your head out of your ass because not every girl wants you. Ollie if I find out you had anything to do with the spread of the rumour and photos-"

"I didn't. It's a prank the football players are playing on me. They saw us and thought it was funny," he says.

I shake my head. "It's not funny. I don't want everyone knowing my business. Especially my sex life," I make clear.

He scoffs a dry laugh. "What sex life? We had sex once," he says. Why is Ollie being so rude with me today? He seems mad but I don't know why.

"Talk to me when you get your panties out of a twist," I make clear before walking away. I'm not worried about him right now.

I need to find Grey.

As I walk down the halls, something strong grips my bicep, pulling me into a closet. The door closes and all I hear is heavy breathing. It's dark but the smell of a familiar cologne immediately comforts my anxiety.

"Grey?" I breathe.

"Yeah," he replies but he lets go of me. I turn around to face him but I can't see him. There's no lights in the Janitor's closet because of how small it is. The hallway lights are usually enough to illuminate the room.

I want to touch him and reach out but I know he's mad right now. "Ollie kissed me but I didn't kiss back, he pulled me into the classroom just to talk to me about hooking up again and I told him no. Grey I swear I don't know where the rumours came from," I say all in one breath.

His hands find my waist through the dark and pull my body against him. "Yeah wait until I find the asshole who did this," he grumbles. "I believe you."

I sigh in relief. "You're not mad are you?" I ask. He stormed out of the classroom.

"Not at you, I shouldn't have left like that. I'm sorry," he apologizes, pulling me closer by my waist.

I smile. "Grey did you just apologize, that's new," I  joke with a slight laugh.

I feel his forehead pressed against mine. "I'm not trying to mess this up before it even starts. Just don't be mad if I strangle Oliver for even trying," he grumbles. I love that he's trying.

I let out a small laugh and wrap my arms around his neck. "I dealt with Ollie already. He won't try again, I made it clear we're just friends, that's it," I reassure. I can't see him but I can feel his breath against my lips and arms around me. "Grey?" I question after a moment of silence.

"Yeah?"

Before I even have the chance to reply he kisses me. I tilt my head slightly, deepening the kiss. He moves forward, forcing me back until my back hits the door. His hands find their way to my thighs, lifting me against the door.

"Grey," I breathe against his lips.

"Angel," he exhales deeply enough to make my panties wet.

His hand palms my ass as I continue to kiss him. If I wasn't on my period I would definitely risk it all right here, right now. After a few more seconds, I pull away leaning my head back against the door out of breath.

I can tell Grey is out of breath too. "We can't do this right now. We both have class," I remind him. He places his forehead against mine as I run my hand through the back of his hair.

"Let's skip. For the day, hangout with me," he pleads.

"I have a test," I mention.

"Right now?"

"After lunch," I correct. I can still feel his boner pressed into me.

He slowly lowers me back onto my feet before taking my hand in his and opening the door. "We'll be back on time, let's go." He leads me down the hall and we quickly speed up our steps until we get out of the school without teachers noticing.

❤︎❤︎❤︎AUTHOR"S NOTE❤︎❤︎❤︎

Two TikToks taken down and banned from posting and I haven't even had the account for 24hrs yet 😭. Also I posted a TikTok with a scene from this book and two people replied to comments telling them the book was Pretty Little G.U.N, I'm disappointed in whoever said that 😂

Is there any other social media I should get for this writing account because TikTok seems to hate me. But I'll keep posting more explicit content right after I get unbanned because who's going to stop me!

I've gotten so many private messages, comments in books, etcetera of people telling me I should publish a book. I am now thinking about it🙃 I might, I might not.

If you guys wanted a (rewritten as a book) hard copy of any of my books, which would it be.
(Or a completely new one?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 269 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...
818K 29.6K 51
"THE STORY CONTINUES..." β€’ β€’ β€’ "Campbell West, I am happy to announce the you are now Campbell West Cade,"...
21 0 11
Clara Stewart is in love with her brother's best friend, Callahan Montgomery, the stereotypical f-boy with a sex addiction and anger issues. Clara is...
121K 1.1K 18
Skye Mahogany Grace is a seventeen year old who lives with her brother and his best friend after she ran away from her abusive parents. She has been...