Breakout (hybrid ff ot7)

By Daisy12itsmemario

When y/n is being transferred from a quiet Hybrid hospital to a dangerous Hybrid asylum she is very scared at... More

Intro
News
Unsure
Fifth Floor
Next patients
Touchy
Last patients
Talk
Later
Confused
Breakout
Prisoner
fear
fear #2
Night
Next day
Pain
Second game
death
white room
disgust
Third game
The night
Him
Escape?
Hoseok's ending
Taehyung's ending
Namjoon's ending
Seokjin's ending
Jimin's ending
Yoongi's ending
Jungkook's ending
Ending Hoseok #2
and then

Moving

9.2K 355 94
By Daisy12itsmemario

I pat Momo on her head as she is crying in my embrace.

Two weeks, that's all the time that it took for my boss to contact the asylum, get a place for me and help me move my stuff out off the apartment.

Right now I am standing infront of the hospital, I have two bags with my necessary items and the rest is going to stay with Momo for now. She promised me that she would look after it since I sold the apartment, when I'm done with working at the asylum I can first move in with Momo before returning to a self bought apartment later in time.

As I separated myself from my friend, I looked at my boss and two of my patients. A eleven-year old german shepherd (Jinya) and a seventeen-year old Fox hybrid (Mingu) , both of them were in my care for a long time so they came to say their goodbye's. I hugged Mingu and patted his head softly, Mingu had gotten a medical condition that was very rare about a year ago. The hospital admitted him to me, at first he was very shy but later he came around and told me stories and jokes between checkups and other stuff. I saw him as a very good friend.

''Thank you for helping me Noona, promise that you will come back one day?'' He looked at me with expecting eyes, a lot of hybrids avoided him because of his medical condition so he did not have many friends.

''Of course I'll come back one day, don't worry I'm thinking about writing to the hospital to make sure that I am okay. You won't get rid of me that easily.''

Next I turn to Jinya and he rushes towards me, I almost fell over because of his weight but manage to catch myself. Jinya pushes his head against my stomach as he is not much taller than that and begins to cry.

''Hey, hey, don't cry. I'll be back soon and I'll write to you. I promise.''

Jinya got atmitted to the hospital a few weeks ago because of a bad fever, his body isn't fully working so he gets really sick because of a fever. He had to stay in isolation sometimes because he could risk getting infected, right now he is feeling a lot better but there are still risks so he had to get back inside soon.

I gave him one last pat and slowly let go of him, I looked at Momo one last time and saw her trying not to panic. I gave her a reassuring hug and turned to the cab that was waiting for me, I got in and the driver drove off.

Looking back I saw my friends slowly getting smaller until we turned a corner and they vanished out of sight. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

As we drove out of the city the landscape started changing.

Taking out my headphones I looked up one of my favorite songs and started listening while the car quietly drove on and on. 

The whole time the driver was very quiet, I figured that he wasn't a very talkative person so I didn't try to start a conversation. 

The car suddenly made a right turn and y/n almost bumped her head against the window. The car went down a narrow and bumpy road, until the driver suddenly stopped.

''ma'am I can't drive any further as I might damage my car, would you mind to walk the last five minutes?'' the driver seemed anxious, he wanted to get out of this place.

''uhh...sure, It probably isn't good for the car to continue.'' 

The driver nodded and got out, he opened the trunk and pulled out both of y/n her suitcases. Meanwhile y/n also got out.

''Well I want to thank you for your service, here is your payment.'' y/n handed the man the required amount of money, he quickly grabbed it, hopped in the car and drove off.

''Well that was kind of rude.'' y/n shook her head and watched the car vanish.

She then looks at her bags and pulls them over her shoulders.

''Man he could have at least helped me carry it to the asylum, stupid bastard.''

While mumbling and complaining about the man it still took y/n about fifteen minutes to get to the asylum.

When y/n finally saw it she was a bit surprised, for some weird reason the asylum looked darker and more scarier than shown in the pictures. The fence was built higher like it was supposed to be able to keep monsters away, and the building itself could use a new coat of paint........or two.

''Maybe it's because of the forest? They probably edited the shadows away and made it look a little bit more friendly, in the photo.''

Y/n was hesitant to step in the building, she wanted to turn around and run away but she knew she couldn't do that. So with determination she stepped towards the fence.

''There must be some kind of doorbell right?''

Eventually she found the small doorbell and pressed it. After a few seconds a voice was heard from the voice speaker below it.

''Name and reason of arrival, please.''

''uhhhh hello, my name is y/n (L/n) I'm here because I was asked to help bring medication and food for some of the hybrids.''

''Oh your the new candidate for feeding the hybrids on the fifth floor! Yeah I've heard that you would be arriving soon, alright come on in, I'll open the fence and then someone will help you find your dorm. Alright! good luck with the hybrids, you'll need it.''

Y/n was confused as to why the woman would say that but questioned it no longer as the fence opened automatically.

''Alright, here goes nothing.''

She quickly wobbled over to the door, y/n was about to open it but someone was faster than her.

Someone on the other side opened the door and poked their head out to see the new girl.

''Ah new girl, great come on in.'' The female said

Y/n quickly went inside and the girl closed the door again.

She looked older than me, with red hair braided and a cool snake tattoo on her arm, she had green eyes and freckles.

''It's nice meeting you newbie, My name is Scarlotte, but most people call me Scar. I'm 30 years old and I've been working at this asylum for six years now, I'm warning you about this place in case you still want to get out. Every hybrid here is dangerous, they are nothing like the ones you meet in the city, in order to survive in this place you need to be strong mentally and physically. By the looks of it you have neither of those so I'll be training in after you get settled.''

''Wow that's uhh.....quite the introduction, thank you for informing me about this. My name is y/n and I'm 22 years old. I've been working at a hybrid hospital for-''

''Yes little lamb, I've read all about you, I have been assigned to help you in the first few weeks. This is no ordinary asylum, so I will share all of my knowlege about this  place with you. Also I'm one of the only females in the place, we have eleven females working here including you and twenty-five males. Ofcourse we also have some female hybrids but more males since they are more agressive. Now come on, I'll show you your dorm.''

Scarlotte walked away and left y/n flabbergasted behind.

''Come on little lamb! You don't want to freeze out here, it get's quite cold in the night.''

Y/n follows Scarlotte quickly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

''So this is where you will be sleeping, you get your own dorm because there is an uneven amount of women. Nomally two people would sleep in a dorm, so you're lucky. I suggest you get settled and get some sleep, tomorrow I'll explain everything to you what you need to do. Good night little lamb!''

''Wait what's with the nickname?''

''huh? oh I just thought that it fit you. Bye''

Scarlotte walks off and y/n stands alone in her dorm.

''Well, I guess this is it..............Atleast I get my own dorm.''

The room looks pretty standard, with two beds, a desk, two wardrobes and a window. 

Y/n starts unpacking, she makes the bed, puts up some photo's, lays her clothes in the wardrobe and places some personal stuff on the desk.

finally she is done, y/n texts Momo that she got settled in and falls on the bed.

''Ugh I'm suddenly really tired after all of this. Scarlotte was right, I should get some sleep.''

She puts her phone down and slowly drifts off to wonderland.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello it's me, the author. 

What do you think about the story so far? 

I know that it's taking a really long time before the members make a appearance but I promise you, they'll be in the next episode. I'm busy with school so I will try to upload as much as I can but I will just have to see how it plays out.

Please vote and comment! I would like to know what you think about this story!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

(re-edit, I spotted some mistakes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 68.3K 77
Y/n is sick of being lonely. Her parents died three years ago, her only friend moved away. So whats the harm in adopting seven cats. But here's the c...
226K 11K 26
❝i'm just a product of the system, a catastrophe ❞ ••• where jimin's grandmother passes away and leaves her two hybrids with him. ••• started: 17/2/1...
68.5K 2.2K 18
Y/N wakes up in a school 981 years into the future. everyone are hybrids she's the only human due to them bieng wiped out from existence. but how? Sh...
2.5M 125K 109
You work for a hybrid clinic, your aim is to save as many stray, abused hybrids as possible. One hybrid, Taehyung comes into the clinic and seems to...