Jagi's Book of One Shots

By your_jagiya91

Have a cool idea? I can't guarentee I'll use it but put it in the comments and I'll see what inspiration spar... More

Jimin - Photo Opp
Hoseok - Lost?
Taehyung - Office Tension
Namjoon - You Found Me
Yoongi - Say Yes Already
Jin - Finally
Jungkook - Winner
Taehyung - Ice Cream
Yoongi - Studio Session
Jimin - Stuck
Namjoon - Cancelled
Jin - Coincidence (part 1)
Jin - Coincidence (part 2)
Jin - Coincidence (part 3 - final)

Jungkook - Rescue

3.2K 132 13
By your_jagiya91

Laughing I finished my drink before placing my cup back on the bar table.

"Alright, are you going to be okay to drive?" Hoseok asked me as he put his arm around Yoongi.

"I only had two drinks, and we've been here for a few hours; I'll be fine." I replied.

"Want to walk out with us?" Yoongi asked as he signed the receipt to pay for our tab.

"I actually am going to use the bathroom before I go. But you guys don't have to wait, I know you have that meeting in the morning. Good luck!"

I gave them both a hug before saying a last goodbye. I turned to make my way to the bathroom, when the guy who was staring at me all night showed up right behind me.

"Oh, excuse me."

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"No thank you." I said. "I'm actually heading out."

"But the exit is that way." He said. "Come on let me buy you a drink."

"Thank you." I said again, a little more annoyed. "But I'm going to have to pass. I hope you have a good night."

I went to step around him, but he stepped in front of me getting closer than he was before. I went to step backwards but he took hold of my wrist pulling me towards him. "Why don't you want a drink?"

I jerked my arm away, making his smirk leave his face. "I said no thank you. What part of that don't you understand?"

I walked passed him to go towards the bathroom, only for him to follow me. He didn't say anything but he kept pressing up against me, almost pushing me forward until I got to the bathroom. I was starting to get a little scared, this guy was about to follow me into the bathroom.

Luckily, there was a girl who walked in right before me, and I slipped in making sure the door shut. But not before making contact with the guy who wouldn't leave me alone.

I did my business and took my time to wash my hands and check my phone. I was hoping if I waited long enough, the guy would be gone. The girl who came in before me had already walked out, and I stayed to the side so the guy couldn't see me. After another five minutes I felt that it was safe to get out, but as soon as I opened the door I saw him just to the side, waiting.

I tried to move fast, but he saw me, pushing his body up from his leaning position to walk towards me. I had never been so freaked out in my life. I had heard about these things happening, but never thought that it would happen to me. I didn't even want to go to the car because I didn't want to be anywhere near him alone, nor did I want him to know what kind of car I drove or my license plate.

I was getting nervous as I walked, pushing through people more aggressively than in normally would have. The bathroom was in the far back of the bar, and it was a very long room. My face must have given my distress away, because as I made my way to a high top table, I locked eyes with a guy, having a drink with a few friends. He looked at me with a smirk at first, but the smirk quickly left and was replaced with concern as he looked behind me.

I was hoping he would realize what was going on, I approached him. Thankfully, he caught on and when I was within a foot from him, he opened his arms to me giving me a hug.

"It's so good to see you!" He said. "It's been a while."

"I know." I replied, relief flooding when he played along. I pulled back from the hug to look at him, and was surprised at how incredibly good looking he was. "It's been a really long time, I wasn't expecting to see you." I said loud enough, look straight at him.

He looked passed my shoulder, his expression turning angry. "Who the fuck are you?"

The handsome stranger let me turn around, but he kept his strong arm around my waist keeping me pinned against his side. The guy who was following me looked pissed, and huffed and puffed, mumbling to himself as he made his way back towards the bar.

I turned back around and hugged the man in front of me. "Thank you. Oh my god thank you."

He hugged me in return, rubbing my back.

"Are you okay?" One of the other's asked me. "Who was that."

I turned back around to look at him. "I have no idea." I said. "He followed me to the bathroom and then waited for me."

"Why is a beautiful girl like you doing alone in a bar?" The other one asked.

"I was with friends." I explained. "I just went to use the bathroom before leaving, and he followed me."

"Are you still trying to leave?" The now noticeably incredibly sexy one with his arm around me asked. His eyes were big and brown, and I could have gotten lost in them.

"Yeah." I said. "But I think he's going to follow me to my car."

"I'll handle this." The first one said. "My brother Namjoon owns the bar." He explained standing up. "He's working the other side of the bar end since a bartender called off. We can get the police here."

I nodded, the other one getting up. "I'll keep my eye on him Tae, if he leaves, I'll follow him out."

"Oh my gosh...I'm sorry to ruin your night."

"You didn't." The one holding me said, before looking at his friend. "Jimin, I'm going to walk her to her car while you watch him and Tae gets Namjoon. I want to make sure she gets there without being followed."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yes." Jimin replied. "You okay to drive?"

I nodded. "Thank you. Thank you so much." I said turning to the one with his arm around me.

"Let's go." He said.

We started walking toward the door, and he never let go of me once. He kept his arm wrapped around me tightly, letting me lead him to where my car was parked. He turned around twice to be sure we weren't followed, and it seems as if his friends were successful in keeping him away.

Once we got to my car, he dropped his arm.

"Thank you." I said, running my hand over my forehead. "I have never experienced that, and I'm at that bar all the time."

"I'm glad you came to me when you did."

"Well I'm glad you caught on."

"Your expression gave it away." He said. "I hate guys like that. I'd have punched him if he tried to say anything."

I laughed and sighed. "I feel so stupid, but thank you again."

"No problem." He smiled, making my knees week.

I leaned up and kissed his cheek before smiling in return. "I'm going to go, but you enjoy your night."

His grin was even wider as he started to step backwards. "I'll try." He waved at me, and it was just then that I noticed the tattoos on his hand.

I laughed and unlocked my car before settling in. I looked out the window again and waved to him and he waved back. I stayed there until he turned around making his way back into the bar.

I let out a deep breath, turning on my car before I started to pull out.

"Fuck he was hot." I said to myself.

I was a little shaken from the encounter with the creeper, but I was able to shake it off on the car ride with some loud music loudly singing along. I was so tired when I finally made it home, thankful that it was just Friday night and the weekend was open.

The next morning I woke up to a text message from my best friend.

Jin: Come over

Me: Its 8am

Jin: Come over anyway

Me: I have to shower off the bar from last night

Jin: Yoongi didn't get you drunk did he

Me: lol no I only had 2 drinks, but work was rough all week

Jin: COME OVER

Me: If I come over will there be food?

Jin: Duh

Me: And Oreos?

Jin: And milk, you freaking weirdo.

Me: Deal. But I really do want to shower and get around, so give me a few hours alright?

Jin: Alright, I'll keep the door unlocked so just come in when you get here.

I slept for another hour before finally getting up and getting around. I put on my favorite sunflower sun dress and matching sandals. I decided to look semi nice since Jin always sees me in yoga pants and tank tops with my hair in a messy bun. I kept it simple and just straightened my hair, deciding to go with my thick rimmed glasses instead of my contacts, that why I didn't need to put on make up.

I texted Jin that I was on my way, and thankfully he didn't live too far from me. His house was just up the road in the next neighborhood near the back. I parked in my normal spot when I got there. I spent most weekends with Jin. He was my best friend and we always did things on the weekends.

When I got inside, I saw him in the living room, and he waved me over to join him. Shuffling off my sandals and placing my wristlet on the table I rounded the couch to plop down next to him.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey."

"Why are you so dressed up?"

"I'm just wearing a dress."

"Yeah..."

I laughed, throwing a pillow at him. "I didn't want to look like a ragdoll for once. Sue me."

He laughed and threw the pillow to the other side of the couch, then handing me an envelope.

"What's this?"

"Thank you card I think. It came here for you. I think your address on your work paperwork still has this address on it."

"Oh shit." I mumbled as I opened the envelope. "Oh cute!" I said showing him the little puppy card that said 'thank you.'

"Told you."

"Oh, I remember this family. They came in with a huge standard Australian Sheppard, red merle, and he got stuck in his mouth chasing bees."

"Owie."

I put the envelope down and turned to him. "He was so cute though. And thankfully he wasn't allergic. We just gave him some puppy Benadryl and sent him home. The owner was a new owner and it was her first pet, so she was freaking out. But I assured her she didn't everything right. He wasn't hurt."

"I'd love to play with animals all day."

"You say that until you get a dog you have to muzzle, or a cat that wants to claw your eyes out." I laughed.

Just then I heard a noise from upstairs, making me startle. I looked over to Jin, who was grinning widely at me.

"What was that?" I asked.

"My brother." He replied, making my eyes go wide. "He's here? I'm finally going to be able to meet the famous Jungkook?"

"Yep." He smiled. "He got here last night. He was later than I expected him, but I'm glad he's here."

"Me too! I know you've been missing him. He's never been out here since you moved has he? I haven't even met him yet."

"Yeah this is his first time out here. We didn't get to talk too much but he said that he actually found a job out this way. So he's going to stay with me for a few months. He had an apartment lined up, but I told him to just stay with me until he saved up some money."

"What a good big brother you are." I teased him.

"Yeah, yeah."

"I'm excited to meet him. What is he doing up there?"

"I think he is getting around. He slept in today too. He met up with a friend that lives over here and they went out."

"Sounds like my night."

"I invited the guys over, and told Jungkook he could invite his friends to have a cook out by the pool."

"That sounds so fun!"

Jin and I talked for a while until finally we heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Oi! Took you long enough." Jin called out to him.

"Yeah, yea." I heard, the voice sounding particularly familiar. "Sorry, I was just exhausted after traveling and meeting up with Jimin."

When Jungkook walked into the room, he was wearing a pair of athletic shorts and a tight t-shirt as he was trying his hair with a small towel. He had not quite looked at me yet, but I recognized the tattoos on his hand.

"No, way." I breathed out loud.

Jungkook let out a sigh, his eyes closed before opening them and speaking. "I feel human again." Then his eyes landed on mine, making his lips turn into the same sexy smile I met last night. "Well, hey there. Didn't expect to see you again so soon."

"I could say the same." I smiled, as he joined us on the couch.

"What?" Jin asked, clearly confused.

"Jungkook was at the same bar I was last night." I explained. "In fact he saved me from a mega creep that was following me around the bar."

"Weren't you with Hoseok and Yoongi?

"I went to the bathroom when they left before I headed out. He followed me to the bathroom and was I was trying to get away he kept following me. Jungkook was at a high top with two friends and saw my desperate eyes." I laughed.

"I should have punched the guy." He said. "You know my friend Jimin, his friend has a brother who owns the bar. He was banned from coming back and his ID was scanned and sent to the police. He's on a watchlist now."

"Really?" I asked.

"Hell yeah."

"Well good." Jin said. "I'm a little taken back that you've already met."

I laughed. "Jin, you didn't tell me that you brother was as good looking as you."

Jungkook grinned at me, but Jin protested. "He's good looking but I am clearly the better looking one."

The afternoon was a lot of fun. Jungkook and Jin caught up on a lot of their lives with each other and I got to know him better.

I also couldn't help but notice truly how good looking he was. I wasn't all about looks, but man was he sexy. He was toned, from head to toe. His arms were all muscle, as well as his arms, and even with a black t-shirt on, it was so tight you could see the outlines of his chest and stomach. Especially if he laughed.

He was also super goofy, just like Jin was. There was no doubt in my mind they were brothers. Jungkook, I noticed, was far more flirty than I had ever seen Jin be.

He winked at me more than once, put his hand on my back to give me a small massage, and made a comment about liking glasses on his women.

Jin scolded him for being a flirt, but it was all in good fun.

I was flirting back.

This was the first time since I broke up with my ex that I didn't roll my eyes at everything and anything a guy said to me. His comments were charming and cleaver, not cheesy and sleezy.

Their interaction with one another was really where the gold was. They fought like brothers, and it was just so funny to witness. I laughed more in the few hours I hung out with them then I had all week.

Finally the doorbell rang, causing Jin to look at the time. "Oh shit, that must be Yoongi. I'll be right back, we are going to go set up the grill and start cooking so everything is ready when everyone gets back."

"Do I have to help?" Jungkook whined, making me giggle.

"No, just keep her entertained."

"Mmmm..." He hummed. "Gladly."

He then leaned his head in my lap, making me look down and laugh. "What are you doing?"

"I am hoping that you will run your fingers through my hair as I relax. I did massage your shoulders just a few minutes ago."

"Alright, alright." I said. As if I would really fight it. We sat there in a comfortable silence before I spoke again. "I'm not sure if you noticed, but Jin is really happy that you are here."

He opened his bright eyes, locking his gaze with mine, as I continued to run my nails over his scalp and through his soft hair. "I'm really happy to be here too. He practically raised me. It killed me that I couldn't visit more, but work was just awful. It took me a few years longer than expected to finish school, and I worked while I went to school. It sucked."

"Ahh...I did that." I said. "It does suck."

He smiled again, making that weakening feeling come back. "So....about that kiss...."

"What about it?"

"What's the likeliness of that happening again?"

I laughed, my face flushing red. "Why?"

"I think I remember you having soft lips. But I wanted to be for sure."

"That is such a line!" I accused, still laughing.

He laughed with me, but was very persistent. "If so, did it work?"

I paused, looking over to my shoulder as Jin and Yoongi fought over how to work the grill that always takes them an hour to figure out no matter how many times they have used it. I then looked back down to a smirking Jungkook, before letting out a sigh and giving in. I turned to plant a kiss on his cheek, but he was too quick.

He turned his head, causing my lips to land on his, and his hand moved to hold the back of my head, keeping me in place as he kissed me.

I didn't even fight it if I was being honest. I let myself fall into the kiss completely, his lips feeling like satin against mine. Since I was upside down, it did feel a little strange, but I didn't care. He glided his lips over mine, nibbling a sucking a little making me caress his lip with my tongue. That spurred him on, making him hum into my mouth, my entire body going on fire. This kiss grew heated, our mouths moving faster and more erratic as the seconds ticked by.

It wasn't until we heard the back sliding door open, that our kiss ended and I sat up straight. Jungkook kept his head in my lap, and Jin came back inside.

"I'm going to kill Yoongi."

"Please don't." I laughed. "I happen to like him."

"I thought you liked me?" He asked, making me laugh again.

"I like both of you. Where is Hoseok? Doesn't he normally play referee between the two of you."

"He's on his way. Kookie, why are you in her lap."

"She's comfy." He replied, stretching his arms.

"I told you to entertain her, not sleep on her." He said, folding his arms over his chest.

"Oh, I'm entertaining her alright. Trust me."

I rolled my eyes and looked back over to Jin. "He's fine."

"Whatever. Do you guys want cheese on your burgers?"

"Hell yeah." Jungkook replied, and I nodded softly.

He walked out of the room toward the back door making me look down at Jungkook. "Entertaining huh?"

"You weren't entertained?" He smirked.

"Oh on the contrary, I was very entertained."

But before he could reply, the doorbell rang and Hoseok walked in. "Party's here!" he shouted, making me stand up. Jungkook pouted making me laugh before I gave Hoseok a hug.

"You better go save your husband before his best friend kills him."

"Jin, don't kill him!" He shouted jogging towards the door. "The life insurance policy hasn't been purchased yet!"

That made both Jungkook and I laugh. "Come on Kookie." I mocked Jin's nickname for his brother. "Let's join them."

He got up and followed me. "The guys I was with last night are coming tonight. And Tae is going to bring his brother."

"Sounds like a good ol time." I laughed.

Sure enough a few hours later Jimin, Taehyung, and Namjoon all showed up at the house. Namjoon and Yoongi hit it off right away. They had a common interest in rap and other types of music production. Jin nearly fainted when he saw Namjoon, trying to figure out what team he played for.

Turns out he plays for the same team.

Taehyung and Jimin both brought their girlfriends and were pleasantly surprised to see me there. We explained that Jin was my friend, and that I had never met Jungkook before. The other two women there thought it was the cutest story, while they teased and joked around with us that it was 'fate' that manifested our meeting.

All I could really think about was that kiss.

That perfect, passionate, wet and arousing kiss that had me all sorts of excited.

The night went on, and Namjoon eventually asked Jin for his phone number, Jin gladly giving it to him.

Jin and Namjoon drank more than anyone, Namjoon not wanting to leave. However it was getting late, and Taehyung was their driver and Namjoon had rode with them.

Once everyone left, it was back to being Jin, Jungkook and I, Jin on the couch face down.

"He's so fucking HOOOOOOOT." He groaned out. "I should have gotten his number."

"He got your number though." I reminded him.

His drunk self turned his head to look at me, his eyes full of hope. "Do you think he'll call?"

"Of course he will." I assured him. "You're a catch, why wouldn't he?"

"You're right." He agreed. "I'm too handsome for him not to call."

I laughed, and Jungkook let out a deep sigh, rolling his eyes. "Alright bro, let's get you to bed."

"Okay." He said, getting up, allowing Jungkook to help him up the stairs. While they were up there, the living room was quite a mess. I grabbed a trash back and threw away all the left over plats, the cans, and any bottles from the night. I was then in the kitchen putting away the food before I heard steps coming from the stairs again.

"Where can I help?" Jungkook asked.

"Actually, if you could just wipe down the counter everything will be pretty much done." I said handing him a wet cloth.

He took it and wiped down the kitchen island, then the dining room where all the food was set up and then making his way to the living room making sure all the surfaces where good. When he came back in he started on the dishes, making me grin.

A man that helps clean?

Hmm.

"Thank you." I said, helping him dry as he was cleaning.

"Of course." He said handing me the last item. "Are you tired?"

"Not really." I said leaning up against the counter as he put the crock pot on the drying pad.

"Good." He said, as he turned to me. "Me either."

Without warning he was on me. His hands at my waist and his lips devouring mine. It took me a second to wrap my head around what was happening, but as soon as I was registering properly, I unfolded my arms throwing them around his neck. His kisses were deep and passionate. His lips eager for mine and his teeth nipping where they could. Slowly he moved from my lips to my jawline, following it right to my neck.

I gasped audibly, making him growl as he sucked on my sweet spot.

He pulled back to look at me, and without words he lowered himself to take ahold of the back of my thighs, hoisting me up on the counter. The action made me let out a sharp yelp, but his warm body was pressed back up against mine as his hands found the roots of my hair. He tugged gently, making my head tilt back as he kissed on my neck.

"Jungkook." I breathed, making him groan again.

"Say my name again."

Oh god.

"Jungkook." I said again, my hands placed on his arms.

He pulled back, his lips swollen and his eyes heavy with lust. "Too much?" He asked, stepping back.

I panicked and wrapped my legs around him, keeping him close as I shook my head. "No." I replied, trying to regain my breathing.

He smiled sweetly, pushing my hair away from my face. "You okay? Something wrong?"

"God no." I blurted, making him chuckle. "Just...very unexpected turn of events."

"Eventful indeed." I agreed.

He leaned forward again, his lips grazing against my earlobe before he tugged on it, giving me chills all over my body. He then whispered to me, making my entire body burst into flames. "I want to know what you taste like." He then kissed under my ear before leaning back to look at me again.

"Oh god." I groaned.

I wanted that. I wanted that so much. My ex was actually pretty good at that, and I missed it so much. And as good of a kisser Jungkook was, I would bet that he would know what he was doing.

There was one problem.

He noticed my hesitation, giving me a confused look. "What is it?"

"Jungkook, as much as I would love that, I don't know if it's a good idea."

"If you're worried about my brother, he is not going to care about anything happening between us."

"I know that. That's not what I'm worried about."

"What is it then?"

"Well...I'm not exactly quiet." I said, making him grow a shit eating grin.

"Excellent." He said before going in to kiss me again.

I stopped him however, making him lean back. "No not excellent. As much as I love your brother, I don't want to hear that."

"He isn't going to hear anything. He's passed the fuck out."

"How do you know that."

He rolled his yes. "Jin hyung!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. "Hey Jin Hyung!"

We stood there waiting, and nothing.

"See?" He grinned to me.

I answered with a kiss, grabbing his face with both hands and holding him against me. He kissed me with perfection, all while picking me back up from the counter and walking toward the couch. He laid me down softly, not once breaking our kiss. He maneuvered on top of me, grinding down into me as he took hold of one of my breasts and squeaking.

"Mmmmm, fuck." I breathed, his lips parting from mine.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked me as he panted. I nodded and then he shimmied down my body, frantically pulling my dress up and exposing my panties. He didn't hesitate to hook his fingers through the band and pulling them down my legs.

"Fuck." He let out. "You're already wet?"

"Kissing my neck is like turning on a faucet. So yes." I replied.

He leveled his body with the couch, hooking his arms over my thighs, kissing the inside of each of them. I was eager to get this going, and pulled my dress off of me entirely, Jungkook's eyes going wide when I did. He locked eyes with me, probably seeing how desperate I was before smiling and lowering his head.

His mouth met my core, kissing me softly before he pushed his tongue through my folds and meeting my clit. Flicking his tongue back and forth, swirling it around the hard knub, I was thoroughly impressed with him.

"Mmmm yes." I moaned out. "Oh god...yes Jungkook."

He hummed into me, slowly dragging the flat of his tongue letting me feel every bump. He then wrapped his lips around it and sucked gently as the tip of his tongue grazed it back and forth. He started slow, and then his movements became after and faster, my breath becoming heavier and heavier as he did.

It felt so good to be pleased like this. It was one of my favorite things and it had been so long, and Jungkook was so good.

My lower stomach jumped as he switched up his rythym, and the coil of my pending climax started to twist. Something was missing though, and I wasn't sure if he would be up for it.

"Jungkook." I breathed, but he ignored me. "Oh fuck..." I let out. I reached down and took hold of his hair, pulling harshly to make him let go.

When he looked up, his mouth was glistening with my arousal, making my pussy throb with that alone.

"I need more." I told him, pulling him up my body. He pushed himself to keep up with my tug, until his lips met mine and I could taste myself on his lips. It was a sloppy kiss, but I loved it, and when he pulled back, I could feel his hips lower on my core, his erection obvious.

"You're so hot." He groaned.

"Jungkook, do you want to have sex?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Oh god yes, but I don't have any condoms."

Shit.

I thought about it for a second. I had been on birth control for a year, and I was tested after my ex and I broke up, and have not had sex since then.

"When were you last tested?"

"I had blood work don't for this new job. I had them do all that testing too."

"Did you get your results?"

He nodded. "I got them before I got here, I came back clear."

"I'm on birth control."

He let out another growl, his yes getting even darker. "Are you sure you want that?"

"Only if you're comfortable." I said.

I couldn't hold back the small giggle I let out as he slipped off of me and pulled off every piece of clothing he had on in record time. I was able to slip my bra off my body, and when it fell to the ground with the rest of the clothes his eyes were glued to my chest.

He leaned down and took hold of my breast, kissing, licking and sucking on my hard nipple. I loved it.

I love it so much, but still I needed to feel him inside me.

"How do you want to do this?"

He let go of my nipple and pulled up, keeping his warm hands on my skin. "Do you want to turn around?" He asked.

I grinned and sat up before I turned around facing the arm of the couch. He got up on the bed behind me, lining himself up to my entrance. When he pushed in, we both gasped, and I felt him slowly feed into me. It almost took my breath away.

What surpsied me, was as soon as he was all the way in, he took hold of my shoulder and brought me up so that my back was against his firm sweaty chest.

He let go of my hair, that same hand going around and grabbing my breast opposite of his hand, his other hand taking a firm hold of my hip.

I had one of my arms wrapped around the one on my chest, and my other hand's fingers laced between his.

He then started to move faster within me, thrusting in and out, in and out, harder and harder with each snap of the hips. Both of our lips spilled moans out around us, surrounding our atmosphere with the noises of pleasure.

He would squeeze on my breast and kiss on my neck, his speed picking up and then slowing down.

I was losing my mind.

It was so fucking good.

The coil in my lower stomach would tighten and loosen, then again, then again.

"Oh my god Jungkook...you're so fucking good."

I tried keeping up with him, but he had such control over both of our bodies, I barely had to do anything.

"You feel so good." He panted in my ear between kisses. "So fucking wet, so hot...god you feel perfect."

"Make me cum." I begged. "Please?"

"Yes, ma'am." He replied.

His pace fastened but he didn't loose strength, keeping his strokes deep. The coil inside me started to twist even more, tightening with each movement. He stopped kissing me, his mouth open with pleasure as I heard him moan. The sound caused me to clench around him, he hissing in response.

"Feeling good baby?" He asked me.

My eyes now rolling to the back of my head I held on to him for dear life. "Yes!" I called out. "Oh god Jungkook, I'm almost there."

"Cum for me. Cum all over my cock." He said.

With a few more deep thrusts my body shattered. My wetness dripped down my thigh as I groaned out a garbled version of his name, and as he pushed through my high, he reached his as well.

When we both stopped moving, he kept holding me the same position, kissing on my shoulder tenderly.

"Sweet baby Jesus that was the best sex I've ever had." I said. "And I've had good sex."

"Me too." He agreed. "So fucking good."

"I'm tired now." I laughed, making him chuckle.

He planted one more kiss on my shoulder before slowly pulling out of me. He grabbed his shirt from the ground, using it to catch his cum that was flowing out of me.

"Can you turn around where you are."

"I don't know." I said holding on to the back of the couch. "I need a minute."

"Take your time." He said, amusement clear in his voice.

I was able to turn around, and he helped me clean up a little. He brought out a cloth from the kitchen, wet and cleaned me off before rolling it up in his dirty shirt. Before much more could be said, he grabbed the blanket from the back of the couch and shimmied himself between me and the back of the couch, pulling the blanket over us and wrapping me up in his arms.

"Sleep." He said kissing me on the head. "But before you do you have to agree to go on a date with me."

That made me laugh. "Seriously?"

"Absolutely."

"Alright. What did you have in mind?"

"Put-put." He replied, making my stomach flop.

He was so cute.

"Sounds fun."

He kissed my shoulder again, allowing me to relax in his hold.

The next morning, I woke up to someone stomping down the staircase. I panicked and looked up to see a very hung over and sleepy Jin staring at me, as he stood at the bottom of the stairs.

"Uh...what time is it?"

"9 am." He replied, walking toward us, Jungkook still sleeping. Once he could see the state of dress we were in, our clothes on the floor, and our naked cuddling, I bit my lip and shrugged when he raised an eye brow at me. "By the way, you're super fucking loud."

My eyes went wide. "You could hear me?"

"Babe, I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood could hear you."

"Ohhhh." I groaned trying to hide.

"I'm going to make breakfast." He mumbled.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"No." he called back. "But my couch better not have cum all over it!"

I chuckled and settled back in Jungkook's arms.

"Told you he wouldn't be mad." I heard his soft voice speak. It scared me, but he chuckled and pulled me in closer. "He's even going to make us breakfast."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815 28 12
Hi I just made some BTS one-shots when I was bored... hope you enjoy!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค
3.1K 252 15
๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ. ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
908 60 33
Prompts. One-shots. Ideas. You can take one but just tell me you're taking it. If I see one of these out there without that person telling me, I'm dr...
30K 487 69
This story is inspired (insfire๐Ÿ˜‚) and I have used my ideas for some scenarios. I hope u enjoy!