Once A Billionaire's Daughter...

By Sia_daydreamer

_________________________________________ I fell in love . You fell out of love. I moved out .Yo... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter - 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter -3
Chapter- 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter - 36
Author's note

Chapter -6

64 25 13
By Sia_daydreamer

It was Saturday, no University, no LUKE. His filthy presence game  me a creepy stalker vibe reminds me of Spencer .

Spencer, the one whose dick is most used thing I believe ,who would be ready to fuck even Female Gorilla. Luke was no different, he was helpless at flirting.

I got out of my bed late . Downstairs , Betty was baking something, the aroma almost made me dance .

"Morning Betty" I greeted.

"It's 12. Noon " she scolded " Honey you are seriously a sleeping monster. "

" Sleeping beauty, suits better." I laughed and picked the hot pie kept on the table.

"Well sleeping beauty, did you find a prince who could break your spell with lovely kiss " she teased.

William's face flashed on my mind and I turned red.

"Not yet . Not yet " I lied ,took a slice of the pie. "Fuck "it was too hot, my tongue.

"Baby !" Betty came rushing,cupped my face and began examine the burnt tongue "you are stupid , who told you to eat a hot pie , I had kept one inside the freeze " She had worrisome expression. It was priceless since I never had a mother .

"What are you smiling at ?" She asked.

"Oh , nothing..just "I gave a tight hug " thanks for being with me ."

"Did you do something again, like broke someone's nose ?" She was baffled.

" Kind of " I smiled , I hoped Luke wasn't injured much.

______________________________________

The whole day passed like flash, maybe because my mind was occupied by thought of William and the mystery blackmailer. From 2 pm onwards I began to get ready to go to 'The Blaze'.
I reached my desk half an hour earlier but only to find that Olga bitch leaving Will's cabin. She was in a sleek skimpy outfit but I wasn't worried cause my boobs were more displayed than her .

" Jefferson, what you've become today." he said horrified.

" What you mean?"

" What I mean, what hell you are trying to do , make my colleague lose their concentration!" he continued" You know ,you can't date anyone from your work place."

"I'm seriously not getting you? " I cried.

" Your clothes are inappropriate, Jefferson." he said.

" I think you are talking about you, cause you can't focus." I pouted to look innocent.

" Jefferson!" he sighed looked in opposite direction " you are new here , don't get into trouble"

I was irritated by then , he was nosey, it was my choice, my robes.

" Olga can walk around half nude , why can't I " I shouted.

" What do you mean, Jefferson!" He answered looking all lost.

" For god's sake I have name , stop calling me Jefferson"

" Ok , Kyla. I'm just looking after you. You are young and new ...."he began to explain.

" Stop that crap, William" I barged in " I know there is something between you and that bitch ."

"Where that came from?" Will questioned " you are so ....Olga isn't bad Person"

I crossed I arms and sat on my desk , peering into the screen, pretending that I'm not listening.

"Do whatever you like " He stormed out of the cabin .

After a while, all alone I couldn't stop but think about Will. Damn he was my boss.I shouldn't have have said, what I said.
I tried to focus but it was hard , I was supposed to give atleast two articles and I haven't gone through almost half of the mails.
So into the articles and writing that I lost the hold on time , when my work was done (i.e. to forward selected writings to Sue) I realised it was too late .
I picked up my stuffed and rushed outside, most of my colleagues were already gone. The road was deserted, only the streetlights flickered. When I checked my phone, I found Betty's calls so rang her.
Suddenly the forloned ambience sent chill down my spine , all wierd thoughts popped in my brain. I asked Mike but he said it would take an hour for him to reach the place . I standing there all lone when a car halted in front, my breathe increased it's tempo. As soon as the window lowered , my heart regained it normal pace, it was William.

" Get in " he commanded.

The whole way he didn't say a word , there was utter silence, I've been secretly stealing glances when the wheel slowly came to a stop, I reached my place. But his quietness was eating me.

" Are you mad at me? " I inquired.

"No " he nodded, without even looking.

I didn't wish to move out , he was seriously mad at me and that made him more appealing. Don't know what got into me , I leaned adjacent to him, cupped his face , and then slowly smooched. He was buffled at first then , his hands got my back . It was amazing until, he moved back , all pissed off.

" Kyla , you need go get out of here. "

I was more pissed , how could he dare to kick me out , but I got out .
As I reached my room, I landed on my bed , thinking about what just happened. I was embarrassed at the same time exhalted.

"God dammit, I'm so into him" I breathed." But..he is suppose to be my boss .."

Oh god ! I kissed my BOSS. And he could fire me out of my job.

Thankyou very much for reading. Please comment down what to think about this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 571 39
I leaned back against the wall "It's been so long hasn't it?" "Yes, it has... I think the last time I saw you was high school graduation." "Exactly...
634K 18K 33
I've dreamed of the perfect marriage ever since I was a little girl: a marriage complete with a hardworking husband while I tended to the home and ou...
626K 16.8K 28
**CAUTION: A LOT OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, THIS WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 13/14. WILL BE REWRITTEN SOON** Copyright © November 2014 All Rights Reserved She...
1K 78 5
I quickly fixed my hair and make up, when I went to find Luke he was not there where I left him last.I started looking for him, he was nowhere to be...