𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄✯ jack...

By amethystcherries

☁️⇢ ˗ˏˋ ✰🍭🦋 ↶*ೃ✧ ✰˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰┈┈┈➤ ❝ [𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞] ❞ ↳˗ˏˋ𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒌𝒍�... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝗢𝗡𝗘࿐knives up
𝗧𝗪𝗢࿐wings and things
𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘࿐protector
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥࿐ school & fools
𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ࿐spirit world
𝗦𝗜𝗫࿐in pain
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡࿐ he's not god
𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘࿐sympathies
𝗧𝗘𝗡࿐lucifer's here
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈 ༄
𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡࿐high school
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘࿐ wolfed out
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐momma kelly
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐the nephilim
𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐ soulmate?
𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐burgers & beers
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐ one step closer
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐family therapy
𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐back in reality
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬࿐abandonment
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘࿐mommy
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢࿐sadistic
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘࿐failing her
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥࿐denial
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘࿐partners
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗜𝗫࿐fieldtrips

𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧࿐uncle adam

2.2K 83 2
By amethystcherries

"𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

AURORA SAT PATIENTLY ON DEAN'S LAP, trying to comfort him after figuring out Dean and Sam supposedly have a half-brother from John. Dean was furious at the thought of John having another kid, especially since he never told the brothers.

Aurora sensed her father's uneasiness and gently placed a kiss on Dean's cheek, immediately making him feel better with a tug forming on the edge of his lips. The waitress came by their table and gently put glasses of water on them.

"Can I--"

Dean interrupts the waitress abruptly. "Actually, we're waiting on somebody." Due to his rudeness, the waitress slams the menu's on the table in front of them.

Dean takes one of the water cups and empties them into a plant as he fills it up with holy water instead. He also replaces the eating utensils with silver, making Sam and Aurora look at each other, seeing how uptight Dean is about this situation.

"Daddy, it seems like Adam is the real deal. With everything we've read about him, his life seems genuine." Dean glared lightly at his daughter and before he was about to respond to her, a boy who fits the description of Adam walks through the diner's doors.

"Adam?" Sam questions as Adam diverts his attention to the Winchester's. He walks towards them hesitantly.

"You Sam?"

"Yeah, this is Dean and Aurora." The child gives Adam a small wave as he returns a smile. He sits down and soon asks a question about John.

"So, um...how did you know my dad?"

"We worked together." Sam states.

"Oh...how did he die?"

"On the job." Aurora noticed confusion in Adam's eyes, knowing that John was a mechanic and it was peculiar how he would die in a job like that.

"A car fell on him," Dean said nonchalantly. Aurora kicked her father's leg gently while giving him a pointed look. The waitress walks over and gives Adam a glass of water as she also gave him a smile, but Dean takes it, wanting Adam to drink the holy water instead.

The waitress rolls her eyes at Dean, then proceeds to ask Adam for his usual.

"Yeah, thanks, Denise."

Denise then smiles brightly at Aurora. "How about you, cutie?"

"I'll have waffles with orange juice please."

Once Denise walked away, Adam picks up his glass of water, making Dean and Sam stare at him intensely, wondering if he was a demon. But he drank it smoothly with no effect on him, crossing out the fact that he was a demon.

"So, uh, when's the last time you saw John?"

"I don't even know. It's...a couple of years." Dean slowly grabs out the gun from his jacket and uncocks it. Aurora looks down and her eyes widen at her father. She attempts to tell Dean to put the gun away, but he doesn't listen at all and gently shoos her away.

"My mom is missing."

"Really? I'm sorry. Uh, for how long?"

"It's tragic, really. But if you're John's kid, how come we've never heard of you?" Dean was starting to lose his temper and went off on Adam, saying how he and Sam were John Winchester's sons.

       ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

Aurora is sitting quietly in the motel room as she was reading several pages from a book that Sam provided for her from the internet. Aurora didn't go to school, so Sam thought it was a better idea that he would teach her what she would have learned at school. And with Sam being extremely smart, it was no problem for Aurora to have him as a teacher.

A knock on the door gained Winchester's attention as Sam answered it, revealing Adam barging into their motel room anxious and upset.

"Who the hell are you? My house is a crime scene, my mom's probably dead, and you two—well, you tell me to call the cops, but you got to bail before they show? So, who are you really?"

Aurora puts down the papers that were in her hand and looked towards her father and uncle, wondering if they were going to give him the 'talk.' When nobody answered Adam, he put two and two together to figure out that they're obviously not mechanics and how he wanted to know what was going on.

'We're hunters."

"Sammy!"

"What do you mean "hunters?"

Dean and Sam started to tell Adam everything. How there were actually monsters lurking in the night and proudly craved the taste of humans. Dean left the motel furiously as he needed time to cool down from the entire situation. Aurora wanted to go with him, but he told her to stay there with Sam.

She knew what this meant for Dean. She knew her father was going to go out and drink alone and quite frankly, it scared her every time he would drink his problems away. Aurora always thinks at night how she could possibly lose her father or uncle any day and she definitely didn't want to lose them anytime soon.

Sam was teaching Adam how to use a gun, Aurora subtly listening to his lessons, but that was interrupted when the lights suddenly went out, making the room pitch dark.

"Flower, come here," Sam said, wanting his niece close to him at all times.

The noise was coming from the vents and Sam quickly told Aurora and Adam to go to the car. The trio sprinted to the car and desperately tried to get out of the motel. As Aurora vigorously tried to open the car door, she was suddenly swept off her feet and was being dragged under the truck.

"Uncle Sammy!" Aurora pleaded for her uncle to help her. He immediately ran to her side and tried to pull her out from under the truck, but the monster was too strong. Soon, Dean came back and saw that his daughter was under the truck, screaming for help.

To say Dean was pissed was an understatement. Nobody messed with his baby and lives with it, so he internally promised himself that he would kill the monster that did this to her and he wouldn't let them die quickly.

When Aurora was finally free, she ran to her father and cried into his shoulder.

"Shhh, baby, it's okay, you're safe now. I'm here, you're okay."

       ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

The Winchester's went back to Adam's house and an exceedingly intense moment was happening. Dean was searching all over the house for Adam's mom to soon find out that Adam is actually dead. Sam was shielding Aurora from any type of danger as 'Adam's' mom was apparently alive and claiming that she was really herself.

"Adam, that's not your mom. There was too much blood in the vents!" Aurora was shaking slightly at the confrontation currently happening. Adam snatched away the rifle out of Sam's hands and was wavering it back and forth at Sam and his mother.

"Shoot it, it's not human!"

"I know." Aurora's eyes widened, not liking what would happen next.

Next, Adam used the back of the rifle and hit Sam swiftly on his face, instantly knocking him out. Aurora gasped in fear and surprise, seeing her unconscious uncle laying on the floor. She looked back up at Adam to see the same smug smirk on his face.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I'll make it quick." The next thing Aurora knew, she saw blackness and felt agonizing pain on her face, a bruise definitely forming later.

       ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

When Aurora gained consciousness, the excruciating pain on her face made her almost slip a couple of tears, considering how unbearable it was. She was tied down and Sam was tied as well to tables.

"Uncle Sammy?" Aurora's voice was dry and raspy, due to the lack of water. Sam looked in his direction to see his niece tied to a table.

"Rory, baby, hey, it's going to be okay."

"Aww, that's so sweet. Family bonding, ew." 'Adam' said as he sarcastically gagged. Sam glared at him as he walked closer to his niece, flames practically burning on his head.

"Don't you dare touch her."

"Watch me." Soon enough, Adam grabbed a blade and sliced Aurora's forearm, a scream of agonizing pain filling the room, making Sam tug on the ropes harder in an attempt to escape. Blood started to drip instantly into a bowl under the table.

"Silver. No wonder none of the tests worked. You're not shapeshifters. You're ghouls."

"Oh, and, by the way, he really was your brother." Sam's face dropped slightly at the thought that he really did have a half-brother.

"It seems like John Winchester's family blood is delicious...I wonder how fresh this sweet little girls' blood is." Adam was about to drain the blood out of the little girl even more until Dean barged into the room.

"Dean, they're ghouls!"

"Which means headshot." Dean saw the sight of his brother then turned his head to see his daughter losing an immense amount of blood. He was about to go over to her, but Adam tackled Dean. The two eventually fought but ended with Dean bashing his gun into the ghoul's head repeatedly, anger definitely overwhelming him.

"That's for my daughter you son of a bitch."

Once the ghoul was dead, he sprinted over to his barely conscious daughter and untied the ropes strangling her wrists.

"Oh my god, baby." Dean got a rag and tied her wound tightly, preventing any more blood from releasing. Dean soon released Sam and did the same to him.

"Daddy? Daddy, there's a lot of blood." Aurora whispered gently with fear of all the blood on her body. Dean saw his more conscious daughter and ran to her side.

"Baby, hey, hey, you're okay now." Dean picked up Aurora's bridal style and took her and Sam back to the Impala, preparing a hunters funeral for the real Adam.

i hope you're all enjoying this story so far! there's a lot of ghost reader so i'm not sure if you're liking ksdhdhdh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 151 30
Hello, one and all!!! Welcome to the world of Supernatural Imagines. I will mostly be penning Dean and/or Jensen imagines in this book, but if you'd...
23K 738 54
LILITH ━━ ❛ LOOK AT ME MOM! YOU MUST BE SO PROUD OF THE WOMAN YOU RAISED ❜ supernatural ─⊹⊱ season one ↺ season six ⊰⊹─ ( dean winchester...
185K 2.8K 43
DDM and BSM are mostly in here. Collection mostly include Sam and Dean. Other imagines include Castiel and Crowley and John. No crossovers Story Com...
2.8K 106 22
𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙉 𝙒𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙭 𝙁𝙀𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙀!𝙊𝘾 𝘚08 ~ 𝘚10 ♡︎ 18+ 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 "𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎" 𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙎 𝘊𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘙...