Life of Royals [COMPLETE] (Ob...

By s0ggycerea1

Royalty Au of everyones favortie Obey Me! characters! A Lucifer x Fem!reader (if you don't identify as Female... More

👑Info👑
👑The Truth👑
👑The Long Awaited Arival👑
👑The Flaws👑
👑Mending the Bond👑
👑Anything for You👑
👑His Side of the Story👑
👑Teamwork Makes the Dream Work👑
👑My Vows to You👑
👑Her Hidden Colour👑
👑Your Majesty👑
👑Noble Blingz's Special Interview Edition👑
👑Chocolate Chip Cookies👑
👑Leviathan Sensei-sama's Crash Course👑
👑Royal Family👑
The End!

👑Mixed Emotions👑

745 29 15
By s0ggycerea1

"You!" you pointed towards Lucifer who's sitting in the middle throne on the stage.

The meeting hall went silent. Nobody said a word. Even breathing sounded loud enough to fill up the whole room.

Having sobered up from your shock, you realised your grave mistake. You were rudely addressing the Crown Prince.

In front of the princes.

Who were all royals.

While you're only a lowly commoner.

The silence was deafening and your face was slowly flushing from their intense stares.

Suddenly, the prince sitting one seat to the left—Prince Satan—started snickering. Followed by a few chuckles from the other princes. The only one glaring at you was the Crown Prince, eyes full of annoyance.

You lowered your hand and felt the heat started creeping throughout your whole body when the princes laughed.

"Silence!"

Everything went still.

Prince Lucifer let out a heavy sigh and said, "Greetings, Princess. We are the Princes of Eastern Kingdom. We shall introduce ourselves to you, starting with the youngest."

"My name's Belphegor," he yawned.

"I'm Beelzebub, the sixth born. You have any candy right now?" Beel asked.

"I'm Asmodeus. Oh darling, your skin is so gorgeous! Share with me some of your tips, kay~" Asmo winked.

"My name is Satan. Fourth born." he looked over to you, uninterested.

"Leviathan..." Levi shifted his gaze to anywhere but you.

"'sup sis! The name's Mammon!" he greeted you warmly.

Lucifer let out another sigh and massaged his temple, "And you know who I am, so let's skip that."

The princes were acting informal and rowdy, and that made you feel at ease. You were afraid they'd start pushing their etiquette lesson to you when they laughed earlier.

"I'm MC. I apologise for my actions just now..." you performed a curtsy, still blushing slightly.

"Brothers, excuse me for I shall take the Princess's time," Lucifer said, already standing up from his seat and walking towards you.

Now that you had a better view of him, you just realised how tall he is. And the amount of charisma he emitted all over his presence.

Is this the Crown Prince?

It made you feel more anxious at the sudden realisation that you'd have to match his presence when you're in public with him.

"We shall discuss more in my study, Princess." He extended his hand for you to take but you're too wary of him to even accept.

This lead to another laughing fits from the other princes on stage before Lucifer dropped it and lead the way.

You could feel a bitter taste in your mouth after you unconsciously rejected his hand. You threw curses at yourself because you once again acted rudely towards the Crown Prince.

"Now, I believe you need lessons on etiquette."

Welp, there it is.

But you knew you needed it so you kept your tongue from running and obeyed.

"And you need to learn about this country's history, law, the nobles' title and name, their rights, the civil law for the citizens–"

Oh goodness, you could feel your head spinning from the amount of studies you need to do.

"–but since you're familiar with finance and figures, we can skip that. You only need to learn about market and financial studies," Lucifer added.

You sighed with relief at the thought having one of the subjects dropped. Hey, one is better none!

'Wait a minute... How does he know I'm familiar with finance...?'

You looked up to see him staring at you intently, making you shifted uncomfortable on your feet.

'What does he want from me?!'

"You're finally keeping that snarky tongue of yours in check, huh?"

Oh, how you feel like giving him a taste of real insults. But you kept your cool and stayed calm.

"Jean, called the designer to the palace. The Princess will need tons of clothing. Don't mind the price, just grab whatever she needs."

His words shocked you, "Your Highness–"

"Don't worry. It's necessary for you to be well presented. After all, should you bring disgrace to the royal family, my reputation will be tarnished as well. Keep that in mind, Princess."

You gulped nervously. You weren't sure if he's angry because of the earlier incidents or because he was ashamed of your appearance at the moment.

And that, made you feel a little sad.

You bit your lower lip lightly.

Who would've thought trying on dresses and clothes could tire you down?

You never knew Marie and Rose were very particular when it comes to fashion and you wanted nothing more than to collapse on your favourite bed back home after that hellish experience.

Wait, you didn't have that bed anymore.

You eyed your double Queen sized bed, painted with soft coral coloured sheets and fluffy comforter.

You then observed around the room and realised the arrangement of furnitures seemed a bit familiar with your own bedroom in Western Empire. Coincidently, the room was filled with your favourite colours as well.

Is it a trend nowadays? What a crazy coincidence!

You decided to shrug it off and laid down on your bed, finally having the time to rest.

Jean informed you that your classes will start tomorrow so he recommended you to rest for the day.

A sigh of relief escaped your mouth. The feeling of the comforter under your skin made you close your eyes in content.

But, before you could enjoy the comfortable silence for another second, your bedroom door was knocked by Rose, "Your Highness, Prince Mammon is here to see you."

You frowned.

'What is up with the world and their unwillingness to let me rest?'

After changing to a newly bought outdoor dress, you met with Mammon who was waiting patiently for you on your waiting room.

As soon as he saw you, he stood up and said, "Forgive me for taking your time, Princess, but I thought you might like some tour around the palace."

You were surprised with the sudden formality, but then you realised they were maids and attendants everywhere.

"Forgive me for being a burden to you, Your Highness," you said, playing along.

"Nonsense. You are now my sister and I shall treat you the same as my own family," Mammon smiled, glad you caught his message.

He extended his arms and you put your right hand around his arm.

He showed you the library, the dining hall, the meeting hall, the audience hall, the ball room and even to the training ground.

"Here's the garden. I'm sure you'll love seeing all these flowers planted by the gardeners. You can come here anytime you want as this is your private place. Lucifer had restricted us from coming in and out of here without permission," he explained.

Mammon looked back over his shoulder to see that there were no more knights and maids following, "Finally! They're so persistent till the point that I'm annoyed!"

You gave a smile towards Mammon. It must be exhausting to keep your manners in check all the time.

"Tell ya what, sis, you're one brave woman. I ain't seen no one stand up against Lucifer like that before!"

You were speechless, "Wait, that's a good thing...? I thought I was being rude earlier."

"Nah, we don't really care 'bout that. Well... we do actually, but you're married to him, right? So you're basically family now. Families don't hafta be so formal all the time."

"But, Jean was there too...?"

"Jean? Well, he once nagged us all 'bout our attitude but I guess he couldn't care less now. Since he knew we won't act that way in front of others," Mammon shrugged.

'Really?' You thought back to the incident in the cafe a week ago.

But your thoughts were interrupted by another voices calling out to you both.

The brothers were gathered up for some reason and they decided to approach you and Mammon.

"We didn't really have time to talk just now. I'm so glad I can talk to you now~" Asmo excitedly exclaimed.

"You're really something to be rejecting Lucifer like that," Levi added.

"Hey, do you like horses? I can teach you how to ride one later," Belphie gave you a smile.

"Do you perhaps enjoy any literature? We can read one together if you like," Satan said.

"What do you think we should have for tea time? Do you like strawberry tea or just regular tea?" Beel asked.

The sudden appearance of six handsome princes hovering over you, asking questions and closing in on your personal space made you flustered.

You're fine with men but they're all princes with each unique presences and they're getting awfully close. You even let go of Mammon's arm to back away from the bunch.

Suddenly, you felt a hand on your waist and a force, pulling you backwards. Your head was now against someone's chest and the nice cologne this person was using filled up your nostrils.

You were shocked at the sudden closeness but before you could protest, he said, "You lot need to remember your boundaries. You're scaring her."

You looked up to see Lucifer, giving a stern look towards his brother. His touch on you was light and he gave you a quick glance before removing his hand from your waist.

"I expect you had finished your observation on the situation at the border by now, so send in your reports to my table. Now."

The brothers complained before dragging their feet away to their respective study room.

You were slightly impressed with their obedience.

"Are you okay?" Lucifer was now giving you space.

You nodded and bowed slightly as a thanks for saving you.

You couldn't read his facial expression at all. He didn't seem angry but he's not actually smiling or at ease either.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, he asked, "Would you care to have a dinner with me tonight, Princess?"

'Dinner?'

Feeling guilty for acting rude and making him the centre of a joke to his brothers, you accepted his invitation; thinking it might give a chance for you to apologise later.

You didn't really think it was that big of a favour but a gentle smile was quickly drawn on Lucifer's lips.

"Then, I shall see you tonight, Princess." He took your hand and lightly placed a kiss on top of it before retreating back to his study room.

You were left there, alone and confused.

1.6k words
Royalty Au
Life of Royals
Obey Me! One Master to Rule them all (Shall we Date?)
Lucifer x Fem!reader

I do not own any of the characters in Obey Me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 149 55
" Please make sure to read the disclaimer and request sections before requesting " # Obey Me Side-Character Oneshot collection - OUTTANOVA edition (D...
157K 1.7K 27
Obey Me! characters x reader. This book will contain fluff, smut, lemon, angst, oneshots, headcanons, scenarios, etc. I will write depends on my mood...
11.8K 293 19
A collection of Obey Me one shots! Every character will be included. Started- 10/22/2021 DISCONTINUED
10.7K 76 7
TWST HC! Pretty much it (●'◡'●) (❁'◡'❁) § (* ̄▽ ̄*) § § (* ̄▽ ̄*) §ヾ(≧▽≦*) o ⚠ ALL OF THESE HC BELONG TO PEOPLE ON TUMBLR!!⚠ there are also obey me and...