The perfect role

By Silverfox_17

After the cast of Suicide squad was announced Margot was over the moon. New friends, new opportunities and po... More

-One-
-Two-
-Three-
-Four-
- Five -
- Six -
- Seven -
- Eight -
- Nine -
- Ten -
- Eleven -
- Twelve -
- Thirteen -
- Fifteen -
- Sixteen -
- Seventeen -
- Eighteen -
- Nineteen -
- Twenty -

- Fourteen -

50 4 0
By Silverfox_17

I laid peacefully across the bed as I watched Riverdale in my room. I went to grab my phone when someone began banging relentlessly on my door.

I quickly jolted from my position and backed up as the roaring noise continued. My breathing hitched as a voice came from the other side of the door.

"Open up Y/n, I know you're in there!" He shouted as I picked up my phone and began rapidly dialing 911.

I held the phone up to my ear and waited as a voice came through the phone. "There's no one to help you honey!" His voice echoed from the phone, circling me and my thoughts.

I just dropped to the floor, violently sobbing as the banging continued when I heard the door smash against the floor.

Seconds later a hand viciously grabbed my throat and a menacing laugh fell into my ears.

"No!" I screamed as I jolted up in bed, rapidly scanning the room. Turning to my side, I realised that Jared was awake and he looked concerned.

I slowly started to tear up and pulled my knees up as I began crying.

"Hey hey hey hey-" He gently pulled my body towards him as he began trying to calm me down.

I sank my head into his chest and laid there as I tried to stop crying while he stroked my back.

"He came for me, he came to get me back" I whimpered.

"Shhh...it was just a bad dream. It was just a bad dream" he whispered as he hugged me closer.

He continued to hold me and we sat there for another hour before I laid back down, my face hitting the pillow.

He sank down next to me and caressed my cheek before planting a kiss on my forehead.
"Try and get some sleep ok, we have to get up soon" he murmured as he pulled the covers over my body. "I love you"

"I love you too" I whispered.

Jared's POV

She whispered 'i love you' and closed her eyes, falling asleep. I got up, trying not to wake her, and went to the bathroom.

I washed my face and began sorting my hair out in the mirror although I still kept an eye on Margot.

I know she won't be getting a lot of sleep but I'd rather she get some than not any. She's just been so stressed out lately, I mean I'm glad that we got together and I still punch myself for leaving her but I knew about her ex before we were even dating. I felt so bad I decided to get her a gift I knew that she would love to at least cheer her up.

I'm not working on the set today but i need to stay with her, she'll be uneasy all day otherwise.

I grabbed my phone and text Shannon telling him to swing by the set later on with whatever we needed to work on and to pick up the present i had for her.

————————————————————————

Margot's POV

I felt someone caressing my cheek and I opened my eyes, groaning.

"Hey baby, you gonna get up now? We have to leave soon" he said in a soothing voice.

"Ok" I murmured as I got up and stretched, going to chuck on some clothes.

We finished getting ready, which didn't take long because I couldn't be bothered to put on makeup, and got out of the hotel.

We both got in his car and I leaned my head against the car window, trying my best not to fall asleep at least until we got to the set.

When we got there, we both got out and saw David heading over to us both.

"Oh hey guys, umm Margot just to let you know we will be doing a lot of squad scenes today" he smiled before walking away again.

I sulked and started walking towards my trailer to go get ready. The makeup process felt like it took forever and Jared watched me the whole time, glancing up at me from his phone.

We finished some scenes and David called cut as I sighed, walking off the set. After that horrid nightmare I didn't really get any sleep.

Strolling out of set, I walked over to our 'spot' where we all hang around the trailers and most of the group were there.

I scanned the group and noticed Jared sat with a guitar on his lap. He was smiling while playing a song.

Will smirked as he saw me walk over and Jared glanced up in my direction. He placed his guitar down to the side and gave me a weak smile.

"Come here" he motioned me over to him and I slowly walked over, pulling me into his lap.

I place my arms around his neck, letting my head rest on his shoulder and sulked as he caressed my back.

"I'm tired" I murmured into his shoulder.

"I know"

After a bit I took my head off of his shoulder and looked at him, staring each other in the eyes, as I played with his hoodie string.

"Cool hoodie, pink looks good on you" I smiled lightly and he did the same as he quickly reached behind him.

"That reminds me-" he carefully opened a box and took out a necklace, placing it around my neck. "This is for you"

I looked down, grabbing the necklace and looking at what it was. It was my birthstone in a heart with our initials both carved on to it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and passionately kissed him making him wrap his arms around my waist.

"I love it" I said, pulling away as I started tearing up. I hadn't experienced giving gifts and lots of affection in relationships a lot before.

"Aw come on don't cry, you'll ruin your makeup" He said, wiping my cheek.

"I'm done filming today anyway"

"Don't you still have that scene with Karan to do?"

"Oh shit" I giggled, trying to dry my tears. I completely forgot. "Do I look ok?"

"Perfect"

————————————————————————

We all finished our scenes and I went to my trailer, chucking on a shirt and some sweatpants along with the necklace Jared gave me.

I glanced in the mirror and smiled as I looked at myself with it on. It was beautiful, I can't remember the last time I bought a necklace.

I heard the door open and turned to see Jared coming in still wearing his hoodie.

"Hey, look who finally finished their scenes" he chucked.

"I know, I'm exhausted" I said, falling onto the sofa as i sighed.

"You hungry?" He asked as he started looking though the fridge.

"Yeah but don't bother, there's nothing in there"

"It's fine I'll order takeout" he grabbed his phone and sat down beside me as we picked out what we wanted.

We ordered some subway and talked about our day and what we did.

"You know what else reminded me of you when I saw that necklace?"

"What?" I asked.

"Your favourite drink" we both chucked and I playfully punched his arm.

"Hey it's true"

"Your know what? I can't be bothered to go to the hotel" I sighed, comfy in my spot.

"We don't have to go back you know, the sofa turns into a bed" he adjusted his position, sitting up and we both got up and began turning it into a bed.

I chucked on some blankets and pillows as Jared answered the door and sorted out the food, passing me mine while he went to the bathroom.

I picked out a movie on Netflix and started eating my food when he came back and snuggled down next to me, wrapping his arm around me.

"What movie?" he asked, grabbing his water.

"Mamma Mia" I said, munching on my cookie.

"Which one?"

"The first one" I mumbled and he kissed my cheek as we both continued eating our food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 222 18
I am changing the ages so Jared will be 26 and Margot will be 23! Only a little section will be when filming Suicide Squad! [Just a fan-fiction, I...
Puddin' By Millie

Fanfiction

88.4K 3.2K 29
She lit his smile, He made her insane. Together they paired and brought Gotham pain. He was her Joker, She was his Harley Quinn. He kept her forever...
10.3K 325 22
Description- Margot Robbie is an aspiring actress after landing the biggest role in her life in the movie The wolf on wall street. What happens when...
2.8M 78.9K 29
"What makes ya think you're just my toy?" "You don't care about me, you've said it before." Joker x Reader Foul language, trigger warning. Jared Leto...