The Private Academy: Lumity s...

By xX_LightGlyphs_Xx

(Story meant for 16+ audiences) Description first part You can skip it but I highly suggest you read it It ha... More

⚠️IMPORTANT!! INFO-DESC⚠️
1. happily reunited with her
3. I'm so getting arrested today
4. more importantly...things happen
5. please find time for me before you go
6. surprisingly it's not that bad...
7. trouble?? that's my middle name!
8. something new and I'm JUMPING in!
9. today's the day I decided to run away
10. now THIS is what I call a damn party!
11. sunday morning "cuddles" with her...
12. a walk through calm wilderness..
13. I wish the happy days never ended
(14. 15.) ...the truth (parts 1 and 2)
16. when bad decides it's going to worse
17. happiness in a hospital room..
18. returning to absolute chaos in the common
19. could this be that new step forward?
20. complications in the common room
21. cool wind in our hair as neon lights flash
22. the pleasant scenic ride home
23. a healing cut in the dark leather..
24. gathering up the crew for a fun ass day
25. popcorn, junk food, cotton candy? yep we're here!
26. who said sitting on rooftops is for rebels?
27. baby bat days are the hardest.. and the cutest..
28. Ew- rain... welcome spring I suppose
29. summertime blues and goodbyes
30. celebrating within fire
31. October to Halloween
32. every weekday for six hours
33. I'm sitting here, crying in my prom dress.
34. something new.. something old-
35. calm seas and flowing breezes
36. Alex Venus Noceda-Blight...
37. a very unexpected guest
38. the house in the woods..
39. Golden bells and wedding marches
40. thirty four.. (bonus chapter)

2. missing posters in my head

246 3 3
By xX_LightGlyphs_Xx

I'd spent all day looking for luz... But I kept hitting dead ends...
Luz went missing last night while I'd fallen asleep, everywhere we'd be or she would be was empty- no side glimpses of her nor did anyone mention seeing her, she just...disappeared without a trace.
It made my heart sadden, knowing she'd left without a note..or atleast could've woken me up to say goodbye.
Sitting down on the forest path to my house I sigh loudly trying to push it to the side as I pull out the good witch azura 6 to distract myself, starting where I'd stopped.

' Azura looked shocked at the woman protecting her "Hecate?!" Was all the witch could say as the king looked enraged at hecate as his shrill voice yelled "YOU DEFY ME TOO?!! hecate you are a traitor! You are no ally to me!" Azura blushed for no currently apparent reason as hecate pulled her to her feet, hugging her close to protect her, her staff shielding them with a brilliant yellow shield of magic, every blow the king made only weakened the structure of his blade, eventually shattering to tiny shards of weak steel.
Hecate looked protectively at the woman in her arm, azura's face going hot from her increasing blush while the skeleton king gasped furiously as he tried picking up his shattered blade "no matter!" He shrieked as he pulled out the twin to his broken sword, slashing down hecate uses her staff to throw the sword from his boney hands, the blade falling to azura's feet. Picking up her courage and the blade she swiftly swings up, the kings scull falling to his feet, his body crumbles to his knees, his scull yelling out in fear. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!! NO!" That was all he could say as his body faded away like dust in the wind as does his army fade to dust. Breathing heavily azura drops the blade, looking at her hands she looks panicked at the sword handles pattern imprinted on her palms, having only defeated an opponent before she takes in the realization that she just KILLED an opponent, "oh no..."  azura turned to hecate and held her head in fear "what have I done?!! I wasn't- I didn't mea-" hecate swiftly grabbed the scared witches hands, muttering soft 'shh's' to her as she stared into her old friends eyes. Hecate pressed her hand to the back of azura's neck and rested her forehead on azura's "not every act of peace is peaceful azura... It sometimes takes a war to gain peace, your act of bravery will bring peace to this valley again and as will it return it's old name "etrachard hills" you've saved alot of people don't forget that azura- though I never thought I'd be saving you this time..." azura hugged hecate and for the first time in a very long time.. hecate hugged her back, hecate's face burying into the green haired witches shoulder "I missed yo-'

A branch snaps beside me, forcing me to come back to reality as I see the sunset falling back over the horizon.
Standing up I walk swiftly home trying to atleast meet the 9:30 curfew, opening the door I look at my watch '9: 02pm' I sigh gratefully,

"Oh thank titan-"

Heading upstairs I set my bag on the spindly computer chairs seat, pulling out my phoneI play some boring as hell games, but it keeps my mind stimulated at least. Rolling onto my stomach I laugh at the stupid human games 'omnom' creature as I purposely make the candy fall past him, shaking my head I mutter while chuckling.

"I can't be THAT mean..."

Setting my phone down I hug my pillow, my mind imagining it's luz I'm hugging and not just a feather stuffed pillow, burying my face into the pillow I breathe in deeply, my face going red as I catch glimpses of luzes permanently piney scent. Flipping to my side I spoon the pillow tightly, the pillowcase pressing to my stomach and chest, turning off my lamp I close my eyes, my face pressing so far into the pillow I have to look up to catch my breath, groaning into the fabric I know I can't replace the missing girl... her face reigning my thoughts, her voice whispering invisible sweet nothings into my ear- words echoing into my head. It almost feels like she's with me, her arms hugging me just above the hips while her lips curl up into a perfect smile against my neck. A blush forms on my cheeks as my mind trails to onward thoughts I'd never even THOUGHT of thinking before, throwing the pillow against my closet door I shove my extra pillow over my head, trying to close out the moonlight..Titan- being sixteen sucks...way to many things are going through my head- though..I suppose they're normal for sixteen year olds.
Rolling on my back I slide the pillow down to look at the moonlit ceiling, pulling out azura 6 again I cast a light spell to read.

' (Yo)u azura.." the witch said pained into her shoulder trying to find out a way to stay with her..that'll make azura want to stay with her too. "I've missed you too hecate.. how long has it been.. three years?" Hecate nodded muttering an agreement,
"three years..." azura pushed hecate away to look at her old friends face, smiling she compliments hecate in a loving manner, "you haven't changed a bit hecate..." hecate leans into the hand cradling her face, closing her eyes to the gentle touch. Hecate opens her eyes when she feels azura's other hand rest on her other cheek, azura's smiling face managing to melt her heart and jump into her throat at the same time, "why did you save me..?" Hecate tumbled out of her trance when the witch asked her that, she looks pained as she mutters. "I just...Didn't want to lose my only friend..." azura's eyes widen- had hecate been hiding her feelings?? Is that why she left??
Hecate pulled away, her face covering in pink as she tried to seem like it was a platonic response..though platonic feelings are the exact opposite of her feelings for the woman, she turned around to rush off but azura stopped her "wait don't go!!" Her voice was quivering, on the bridge of crying. Hecate turned back around, cupping the woman's face in her hands and swiftly joined their lips together, her own built up tears falling onto azura's cheeks. Azura pressed her eyes closed tightly her heart soaring as hecate pulled her closer, leaning her head down when hecate pulled away her forehead touching hecate's brow as she happily laughed, her hands trailing to hecate's shoulders. "Oh gods.. the odds are truly in our favor hecate.." azura whispered to her newfound lover, hecate leaned forward her lips barely missing azura's lips and onto her blushing cheek "truly.. truly within our favor.." the witch muttered gently and parted from her, taking azura's hand they look out at the rising sun.'

I open the book to the last page after the authors notes and looked at the preview cover for the authors upcoming book series 'the good witches: together'. Smiling I set the book on my bedside table, content with the ending of the good witch azura series and so excited for the release of the first book of 'tgw:t'.
Dissipating the light spell after regaining my neglected pillow off the floor I close my eyes in hopes of falling asleep.

_____

Waking up to a pitch black room- well my pitch black room. I cast out a light spell trying to adjust my eyes to my digital clock glowing cerulean in the dim light it's black numbers saying '2:48am', sighing loudly I press into my pillow but eventually pull it down, hugging it close to me. Pulling my legs upwards I trap the pillow with my arms while my thighs press to the bottom of it, creasing it in the middle it's wrinkles flowing like waves on the soft fabric, pressing my lips onto the fabric I slide my face down til my nose hits the pillow, staring into the dimly lit abyss of the room I sadly can claim as mine I trail my eyes to the shadows, gently closing my eyes I try to trick my mind into dreaming- only to snap my eyes open a blush on my cheeks.

"Ughh...amity you stupid lesbian- think of something wholesome for once!"

I whisper angrily to myself, dangerous venom lacing my tone as I grumbled to myself. Flailing my arms open as I toss myself onto my back I stare at the ceiling, trying to think about how I'll be able to skip my classes today- I'll just have gus create an illusion of mom to call school and say I'm sick.. sounds like a badass plan to me.
Laying there spacing out on the popcorn texture of the ceiling my mind gives me brief images of the upcoming day, like "could be's"- things that might happen.. or might not- time and placement is a confusing.. random concept. Sitting up I pull out a piece of paper in hopes of successfully testing something, drawing a more or less perfect heart I place the light glyph in the heart seeing if it's just secluded to a circular shape. Pressing my hand onto the glyph nothing at first happens but then the glyph takes form to a messy but obvious heart shape, chuckling I play around with the light spell by poking it's liquidy surface it's core of magic wavering in annoyance, pressing the glyph to my chest in a hug like manner I look at the rays of light dancing past the gaps in my fingers. Giggling quietly in slight happiness I let the glyph go free to roam about my room, pulling my phone off the bedside table I stare blankly at the stupid posts on my feed then swap to Instagram that I'd somehow tricked onto my phone since it's nonexistent here. Looking at the feed there I'm slightly more interested in the human posts but not really- going on the profile @human_witchy143-
I look  at the more recent posts..it- confuses me.. I see luz and only I can assume is her mom camilla with a girl who looks exactly like luz,

"She has a twin...?"

Shaking my head I exit from the profile to my recommended posts, chuckling at the azurate fanart and crackposts of the skeleton king screaming while azura's ears bleed, I slide to an absolutely hilarious post of the skeleton kings head saying "mr. Stark- I don't feel so good" then the next slide is him fading to dust. Suppressing a laugh I close out of Instagram swiftly so I don't look at it again.

______

Burying my face into my pillow when the sun interrupts my dream I groan loudly, trying to force myself to sleep.
Standing up I slowly put on a casual looking outfit and a blue toned black leather jacket I rarely use, stepping out the house my staff in hand I rush off the estate grounds on my staff so mom or dad doesn't catch me. Knocking on gus's door he opens the door uniform already on and set to go to school,

"what's up with the outfit amity...??"

Brushing off the question I ask swiftly my tone unintentionally deep

"Can you make an illusion of my mom so I can skip school please?"

He waves his hand towards him, a grin on his face, snickering I follow him upstairs. The illusion was so convincing I couldn't help but laugh when the call ended, gus giggling a snorty laugh

"That was perfect oh my titan-"

He wheezed into his sleeve on the brink of tears,

"Thanks alot gus.."

He looks up at me

"No problem amity, ask again any time!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 21.1K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
123K 3K 32
So this is my first attempt to make a one-shot book. So I hope you guys like it.
159K 4.7K 71
book 1 Luz Noceda gets into fights constantly in her home town. so her mother, Camila, sends her to live with a old friend of hers named Eda until he...
52K 2K 34
Luz Noceda goes to Hexside University, she's a freshman and barely knows how to keep up with her schoolwork. She lives with her adoptive mother Eda...