A Devil king and his subjects...

By SirSlasher

What would you do if you died, and were reincarnated into one of your favorite anime? How would the story cha... More

S1, Chapter 1: What The Fuck!
S1, Chapter 2: Finding Out how Powerful I Am
S1, Chapter 3: Decisions, Decisions, Decisions
S1, Chapter 4: Kick It Up A Notch
S1, Chapter 5: Making An Entrance
S1,Chapter 6: Getting Started
S1, Chapter 7: Shit Gets Real
S1, Chapter 9: Preparing for a battle, and a Date?
S1, Chapter 10: Riser, Meet Your Doom.
S2, Chapter 1: From Heaven to Hell
S2, Chapter 2: New Allies and Foes
S2, Chapter 3: Meeting with Devils, Kings and Fallen Angels pt.1
S2, Chapter 4: Meeting with Devils, Kings, and Fallen Angels pt.2
S2, Chapter 5: Disturbances
S2, Chapter 6: Y/N vs ???
A Question
S2, Chapter 7: The Aftermath
S2, Chapter 8: Two Kings Meet, and A New One Is Created
Who should join Y/N's peerage?
S2, Chapter 9: The Beginning Of Change And Some Other Stuff

S1, Chapter 8: Birdie, Birdie! Prepare For a Roasting.

5K 84 25
By SirSlasher

This morning started off like many before it, waking up he found both Raynare and Asia by his side. Since being reincarnated this had been one of the best things, being all-powerful was great too but still, this definitively topped it. Looking at his alarm clock it read 06:30, while just lying there would have been great he decided to get up. The only problem was that with Raynare on his left and Asia on his right getting up seemed impossible.

Y/N: 'Now how do I do this? Well, I might be able to use gates of Babylon? Even though Gilgamesh mostly used it to shoot swords or store wine I've found a new use for it. Let's try it.'

Making a gate under him while at the same making on away from the bed he slowly slipped into the first one before coming out on the other side. Looking back both of them only groaned.

Y/N: 'Success!'

While celebrating his bond esc stealth, both of them once again groaned so as quietly as possible he made his way over to the bathroom for a quick shower.

Getting out, he dried off before looking for his suit. It took him about 5 minutes to realize it wasn't there, instead of picking something more casual instead. Walking through the hallway he noticed how much nicer it looked. It had by no means been a pigsty before but now it was spotless. Levi would have been proud. The rest of the way down it was the same story. Had that not been enough a pleasant smell, came from the living room.

Y/N: Wow you've done a great job-

Kalawarner: Thank you Y/N.

Y/N: I mean, when it said that you would be my maids I wasn't expecting this much.

Mittelt: You did save Raynare and us so we wanted to do this as thanks.

Y/N: I only did it because it was the right thing to do, it's really Raynare that should be thanked. Do you two know what happened to my suit?

Kalawarner: Well, it looked a bit dirty so I took the liberty of washing it.

Y/N: You just keep amazing me, when did you get up? You've done so much.

Kalawarner,Mittelt: Well...

Y/N: Have you eaten something today?

Kalawarner, Mittelt: *stomach grumbles*

Y/N: Look, you've done so much. Have something to eat and drink and take a break. I'll make breakfast today.

Kalawarner, Mittelt: bu-

Y/N: No, no. Take. A. Break. I'll order you to should that be necessary.

Kalwarner and Mittlet gave up, taking a well-deserved break.

Y/N: What would you two like for breakfast?

Mittelt: Well... I'd like some waffles with strawberries, please.

Kalawarner: Hmm.. I'd like some french toast with maple syrup.

Y/N: Coming right up!

After finding out what they wanted, Y/N put on an apron and got to making breakfast.

(Timeskip)

After finishing breakfast he placed it on the table and hung the apron on a nearby hook. Y/N walked over to the stairs.

Y/N: Breakfast's ready!

Raynare,Asia: Coming!

Eating breakfast together, was a nice time. Thankfully all of them got along and before long they were finished.

Y/N: I have a bad feeling that something will happen today!

Raynare: Why do you think that?

Y/N: Yesterday, I was able to sense some Phenex magic. So he should be making his appearance soon if not today. Just keep your eyes out, they'd be stupid to do anything with Rias, Sona, and me nearby but still he never was very smart.

(time skip)

After getting to school things seemed normal, he said hi to Kat, Muraya. The first lesson was math, not his favorite subject so when the bell rang Y/N went to lunch as soon as possible. On the way, he noticed that a strong presence was present at the ORC.

Y/N: 'But shouldn't Rias have come to me in the night? Maybe she didn't feel the need to this time?'

Y/N decided to leave Raynare and Asia out of the meeting. Making his way towards the ORC, he prepared himself for what was about to happen. Entering.

Y/N: It's nice to see you again Grafiya, though I had hoped that it could be under better circumstances.

Grafiya: You and me both Y/N.

Y/N: It's nice to see the rest of you as well. *throws a chocolate bar to Koneko* Sorry that I don't have anything for you.

The conversation was cut off by a yellow magic circle and fire. Unfortunately for everyone nearby, it didn't burn the person standing in it. Riser Phenex.

Riser: Riser's back in the human world. *looks at Rias* Hello my dear Rias~

Y/N wanted to vomit as Riser spoke. In third-person come on, that's a classic douche antagonist.

Y/N: Has it ever worked out for a person who speaks in the third person?

Riser looked at Y/N with disgust.

Riser: Is this lowborn part of your peerage Rias?

Rias: No he-

Y/N: Really. I'm just asking, I mean I can't think of any examples.

Riser: How dare you interrupt our conversation, no matter I'll deal with you quickly.

Turning towards him Riser threw some fire at Y/N engulfing him. Riser looked pleased with himself making his way towards Rias. He didn't notice that nobody reacted to their friend "dying"

Riser: Now, where was I.

Sitting next to her he was about to begin touching her thigh, Rias obviously didn't like it and moved away rapidly.

Rias: I'm not marrying you, Riser, can't you understand that!

As he was making his way towards Rias and would have if two golden portals hadn't opened. Falling into one he fell out the other landing hard on the floor. Everybody had to hold in their laughter, as Riser fixed his suit.

Riser: Riser demands to know who did that!

Y/N: That would be me, you weren't getting the message.

Taking a place beside Rias before getting some wine from a gate.

Y/N: Now, we aren't getting anywhere. Grafiya, can't we just settle it with a rating game?*taking a sip*

Grafiya: SirZechs had seen this coming, a rating game is to be had to decide if Rias should marry Riser or not.

Riser: Is this the extent of your peerage Rias.

Rias: Yes, what about it.

Riser: While you have this pitiful group meanwhile, Rizer has a full set.

Y/N: 'Oh, I can't wait for you to be something that they have scraped of the floor.'

Two magic circles appeared and out from them came Riser's peerage, most were average just different types of fetishes. It was clear, why he had chosen them and it wasn't mainly for their talents.

Except for a certain bishop with the Phenex family resemblance. Ravel Phenex, very different from her brother. She noticed that he was looking, winking at her she looked away blushing something that Riser must have noticed.

Riser: Yubellena, come over here.

Y/N:' Really? I know that you're that petty, but still.'

Yubellena, the bomb queen made her way towards her king. Y/N realized what was about to happen and was having none of it. He stopped it in its tracks, using the same trick as before. In the end, Yubulena was back where she had started.

Y/N: Two things, nobody wanted to see you flaunting your queen as if she was a new car. Secondly, would it be alright if I participated in the rating game on Rias's side?

Riser: It won't make a difference.

Y/N: So that's a yes? Good, good. Did everybody hear that right? *looking around the room. Grafiya it shouldn't be a problem?

Grafiya: No, it won't be.

Y/N: *Turns towards Rizer and his peerage* Oh right, how could I forget I haven't introduced myself yet have I? *Stands up, being noticeably taller than Riser* I'm Y/N L/N Lucifer, a descendant of the original Lucifer. *Takes off one of the rings* I haven't appreciated the way you have treated my dear friend Rias today, Not. One. Bit! * Opens multiple gates of Babylon, with multiple holy weapons within aiming them towards him* *Rizer seems to have realized his mistake* Get the hell out of here before I put your regeneration to the test and I'm feeling lucky, can you say the same for yourself?

Riser and the rest of his peerage look on in fear, as they leave.

Y/N could only *tsk* as Rizer left. He was somehow worse than Issei, worse. Issei is a low bar to clear, it was almost impressive that he managed to be worse. Had Riser not been such an insufferable piece of shit, Y/N would have given him an award. He wondered, could he steal his regeneration and give it to someone else? It was wasted on Riser, sure he was strong but compared to his potential he was nothing.

???: Y/N!

Brought out of his thoughts by Rias.

Y/N: Sorry, I was thinking about something.

Rias: It's fine. I just wanted to thank you for helping me.

Y/N: No, need Riser's such a piece of shit, treating women like their things, I wasn't going to let him do that to you. I care too much about you.

Rias's cheeks flustered for a second, before returning to normal.

Y/N: Thankfully he didn't do it to anyone else, or else he wouldn't have left here in one piece.

At the mention of how protective Y/N was of them Koneko, Grafiya and Akeno blushed. Only for a second though and Koneko noticeably less.

Y/N: Now! Even though I'll help you, that isn't an excuse to be lazy. We won't have a lot of time but thankfully I can help you with that. Come to my house first thing tomorrow, I assume that you can get me out of school.

Rias: That's possible.

Y/N: Good, good. Well, I'll take my leave, see you tomorrow.

Leaving the ORC he needed to speak with Sona and Tsubaki. He had talked about going on dates with them since last week but hasn't actually confirmed anything.

(time skip)

Approaching the student council room he knocked on the door.

Sona: Come in.

Entering he noted that only her and Tsubaki were there, the timing couldn't have been better.

Sona: Oh, Y/N it's nice to see you. What brings you here?

Y/N: It's about our date, Tsubaki could you sit as well. *Tsubaki sits down*

Y/N: Now before anything I need to tell you that I already have two girlfriends. But my first, Raynare, was ok with me having a harem. If you want to cancel the date I wouldn't blame you.

Both of them looked at Y/N before saying.

Sona, Tsubaki: We knew that this could be a possibility, and are okay with it as long as you don't favor one of us.

Y/N: I'm glad to hear it, and yes I will show you all an equal amount of love. If I couldn't I wouldn't have even considered it, both of you deserve only the best and that's what I will provide. Sorry about it taking this long, it has been a stressful week.

Sona: No, it's fine.

Tsubaki: We're on the student council. We know of stressful weeks.

Y/N: Thank you for being so understanding. Now, Today's Monday. How about two dates, Saturday and Sunday?

Sona, Tsubaki: Hmm? I'll need to check if I'm free but I don't think that it should be a problem.

Y/N: Good, here's my phone number. So that we can confirm the dates. I'll make it worth the wait. See you later.

Leaving the student council office he could only think of what's to come. Up until now, things had played out almost like they did in the anime and those changes were because of Y/N's intervention. But that would have to wait, he had one more lesson left.

(time skip)

On the drive home from school, Y/N told them about what had happened.

Y/N: As I had predicted, Riser made his appearance today.

Raynare: How do you know about it?

Y/N: There was a meeting, with him and the ORC.

Raynare: Why didn't you tell us about it?

Y/N: Because I know about how he treats women and had he done that to you he wouldn't have left that meeting alive. Which in turn would have created a whole thing.

Asia and Raynare looked at Y/N with a sympathetic look.

Y/N: I did finish the meeting with an in my opinion badass line, where I revealed my name and with inspiration from a Clint Eastwood line.

Raynare, Asia: Who's Clint Eastwood?

Y/N: Doesn't matter, the only that you need to know is that he was scared shitless when he left the meeting. Oh, and just so you know I kind of promised that I'd help them fight and train.

Raynare looked on with a questioning look while Y/N scratched the back of his head.

Raynare: *sigh* I know you meant well, but please ask us beforehand in the future.

Y/N: I will, so they'll be coming here tomorrow and might not know about the other fallen angel.

Raynare: You, know it's funny, sometimes you're the smartest person around while other times you don't think things through.

Y/N: Yeah, that's interesting, isn't it?

Asia: Well, I'm happy that you helped them!

Y/N: Thank you Asia, your enthusiasm is infectious. *smile*

After arriving home they were greeted by Kalawarner and Mittlet.

Kalawarner, Mittelt: Welcome home Y/N!

Entering the house they all sat down at the table.

Y/N: I just thought that I should mention that we'll be having guests tomorrow. Now they are devils but seeing as you are supposed to be working with each other that shouldn't be a problem.

Kalawarner: We shouldn't have been in Rias Gremory's territory so that might be a problem.

Y/N: True, but I'm sure that we can explain that to Rias, she isn't unreasonable.

Y/N: Now, do you want to watch the rating game?

Everybody else: Yes.

Y/N: Alright, I'm sure that I can make that happen.

Just after he had finished the sentence, the familiar magic circle of Grafiya.

Y/N: Well, this is certainly unexpected. Grafiya what do you need?

Grafiya: Well, lord Y/N. Lord SirZechs forgot to mention that since the great war, property of the original lucifer has stood vacant since no heir could be found. Seeing as there weren't any known heirs, that property and assets belong to you now. Would you like to visit it?

Y/N: Well, yeah sure! Would you guys like to join me?

Everybody else: Definitely!

All of them got close to Grafiya who used her magic circle to transport them. Now in the show, the Gremory territory was shown to be tediously big. I mean it's said to be the size of Honshu, Japan. But when they arrived all their jaws were on the floor. I mean come on, just for reference.

Y/N: 'Picking up his jaw from the floor* J-Just how big is my territory?

He was almost afraid at the answer, seeing it on a show was one thing. Seeing it in person was a whole nother experience. Except for learning to use magic, this was the second time where he was genuinely amazed.

Grafiya: This is the biggest territory in hell, it's about 1.5 times the size of the Gremory territory.

Y/N: Satan that's big! 'I feel really silly saying it, strike me down'

Grafiya: Should we take a look inside?

Everybody: Y-Yeah.

Walking inside it was insane, with 30 maids and butlers. 50 rooms + 1 master bedroom. It could double as a labyrinth, and (y/n) would definitely need a map. Well, at least he never had to worry about not having enough room. After exploring all of the house, which took a few hours. All of them were tired.

Y/N: I-I think that will be enough.

Grafiya: Ok, lord Y/N.

Y/N: Well, you don't have to call me lord Y/N and I can teleport us home. Thank you for the tour, bye Grafiya.

Grafiya: *smiles* bye Y/N.

After getting home all of them went to their rooms, tomorrow was going to be the day where the ORCs will be tested.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 5.4K 192
During the war that opposed the three Factions, God died. But the power that killed him was only known to three people. And now, a being with the sam...
1.7M 15.1K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...
1.3K 9 7
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a highschool dxd story, but with the addition of my characters. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music...
215K 2.4K 12
High School DxD: Lunar Eclipse~Piece of Scarlet Glass Moon Y/N Gremory, the younger sibling of Rias Gremory and Sirzechs Lucifer. You didn't have an...