Kylie Jenner imagines

Von McDonalds_french_fry

๐‘„๐‘ข๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜: *๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘“๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ก๏ฟฝ... Mehr

My bestfriend
Kylie the gamer
Prison
Her soulmate
Y/N The Plumber๏ฟผ
Back from overseas
Never give up hope
The clingy test
Her beauty Is blocked by blindness
Mommy's Princess
Ghost
Bike accident
Road Trip
The Car Ride
Ms. Y/L/N
I'm leaving Prank
Unnecessary Hiding
Her Knight
Her Werewolf
Your innocence
She wants your attention
She begs for Kylie
Viagra pill 2๏ฟผ
๏ฟผ๏ฟผ Viagra pill 3 ๏ฟผ

Viagra pill

14.1K 198 2
Von McDonalds_french_fry

You had wondered why Kendall had looked so devilish when she handed you that sleeping pill.  "Don't worry Y/N, it's safe, I stole it from my Mom's boyfriend." She said slyly. 

You had wide eyes, and your lip was raw from you nervously chewing at it ever since you walked into the airport.  "Okay, Kendall," you said. "I trust you."

You took the little blue pill out of her hand and downed it dry.  Now, sitting next to Kylie, You realized Kendall had given you something that could be considered the opposite of a sleeping pill.

You knew the moment you had sat down and you felt your pants start to slowly grow tighter, that she had stolen her stepdad's Viagra. 

Kendall knew about your condition ever since an unfortunate Harmonizers Club Party where you forgot to lock the bathroom door and she stumbled in on you taking care of yourself, so to speak. You confessed to her that yes, that was a penis, and the ball started rolling.

You told her about your condition and the fact that you were pretty much in love with Kylie, and about how much you hated that asshole, Travis Scott.

You told her the reason you were in there was that that Britney Spears song came on and Kylie started dancing a little too close, you had to run away to prevent something awkward from happening. Like, ruining your dress pants.

Her only response was "Sure, I won't tell anyone. You're way bigger than the strap Cara use." You appreciated how cool she was about this situation.

She treated you normally, after finding out that you had a dick and was a lesbian. Sometimes she would talk to you about her sex life with Cara even if you declined her offer on multiple occasions.

She answered questions you had that you were too embarrassed to ask your doctor or mom about.

Your dad had walked out years ago, and you wouldn't have felt comfortable asking him anyway. But this, this was not funny. 

The second the plane started moving, you felt blood rush straight to your groin. You gasped and quickly covered your crotch with the Thriller book you had brought for entertainment.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Kylie asked, voice full of concern. 

Your cheeks flushed as you looked over at Kylie. "Yeah...f-fine."  Kylie reached over and rested a soft hand on your arm.

"I know you're afraid of heights, but it'll be okay. I promise. You can hold my hand if you want to even." She said with a bright smile. 

You gulped and nodded. "Thanks, but I'm...I'll be okay," you said. "You don't have to be brave for me Y/N. I already think pretty highly of you." Kylie said with a wink, causing your pants to grow to maximum tightness. 

The second the plane leveled out and the seatbelt light went off, you unbelted and ran over to where Kendall was sitting next to an already sleeping Cara, the Thriller book held firmly in front of your crotch. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" You hissed into her ear, completely pissed.

You were hard and on the verge of a panic attack.  Kendall grinned and turned to you. "I was helping you out." She insisted.  "How is this helping?" You asked.  "You're going to bone Kylie." She answered simply.

Your eyes widened in shock. "You're absolutely insane." Kendall shook her head. "No." Kendall insisted. She glanced over to make sure Cara was still sleeping. 

"Travis and her has been broken up for like 8 months now, and you're too much of a chicken shit to go after her. Besides, we're Nationals champions. Everyone deserves a victory lady." Kendall said. 

"She's not a lesbian," you growled.  "Okay. But anyone with eyes could tell she's into you. Now you have three options. A. go try to have some hot ass Mile High Club sex with her or b. masturbate in the bathroom or c. deal with it." Kendall said. 

You would have punched her in the face if it weren't for the fact she was Kylie's sister.  You quickly made your way back to your seat and sat down. 

"Is everything alright with Kendall? You look angry." Kylie asked when the raven-haired girl was seated. 

"Uh, yeah. I let her borrow my iPod and wanted it back, but she packed it." You said, fighting a groan. You were painfully hard now. 

"What an asshole. Here, we could share." Kylie said, pulling her iPod out of her dress pocket and offering a bud to you. 

"No, I'll just..."  "Read a Thriller?" Kylie asked with a smirk.  "Uh...yeah." You said. 

Kylie slowly looked out the window and you, wanting to not seem weird to the black-haired girl, lifted your copy of The Cabin off your lap and opened it.

Maybe some Crazy ass murder would kill your boner. 

About 5 minutes passed with you staring at a picture of an old abandon cabin without anything happening. Your pants were uncomfortable, and you couldn't even think.

  "Y/N?" Kylie asked, snapping you out of your non-thoughts. 

You jumped and dropped the magazine back down on your lap. "Y-yes?" you asked. 

Kylie leaned in close, her lips brushing against your ear. "Is That book really that...exciting?" She asked, her voice deep and suggestive. 

Your dick twitched and you felt yourself break out into a nervous sweat.  "I...um...I guess...I mean-"  "Shhh. Meet me in the bathroom, I can help you with that." Kylie whispered.

You turned your head, meeting Kylie's lust-filled gaze. Her pupils were completely blown and her eyes were almost black. 

You nodded in response as Kylie stood up and slipped out of the seat, her hand brushing lightly over your cock as she left.

As she walked up the aisle she looked back and shot you an alluring look.  You took a few deep breaths to settle yourself.

Somewhere in the back of your mind, your sensible side was screaming that this couldn't be happening, that it was some sort of trap. But you were just hard enough to ignore that.

You stood up and quickly walked down the aisle as quickly as you could without jogging, missing the triumphant grin Kendall flashed you. 

You knocked on one of the two bathroom doors and cleared your throat. "Uh, is anyone in there?" You asked, trying not to squeak. 

"Just me," Kylie responded from the other side of the door. There was a click and the door unlocked, and you shot into the stall.

You locked the door and leaned against it, coming face to face with Kylie, sitting on the toilet seat, skirt pulled up to reveal glistening pink folds and her hand gently teasing the length of her clit.  "Oh, God."

You twitched at the sight, almost Cuming in your pants. 

"Mmm, Y/N." Kylie groaned. "I need you baby."  At the words you unzipped your jeans and shoved your pants and boy shorts down around your ankles, your dick springing free from its confines and slapping up against your belly. 

Kylie's eyes widened at the sight. It was huge, and thick, with a pale shaft and angry red tip dotted with a bead of pre-come. "Wow." She muttered.

A dopey smile spread across your face at Kylie's reaction, and you brought a hand up to lazily stroke yourself. 

Kylie stood up and got down on her knees. "You're so beautiful." She said, in a tone way too reverent at the moment.

You opened your mouth to speak but couldn't find the words.

Kylie's warm tongue slowly traveled up the length of your shaft before circling the tip.  "I've wanted this for a while," Kylie said, before wrapping her lips around your dick and taking about half of it into her mouth.

You moaned at the feel of Kylie's hot mouth, tongue lathing at the underside of your cock. "Kylie," you grunted, letting your fingers slid through dark black locks. 

Kylie moaned around you and bobbed up and down your length, lightly dragging her teeth along your cock.

She reached her hands up to gently caress your testicles. Each time she bobbed she went a little further down until her nose was finally pressed against your stomach and your tip hit the back of her throat.

  "Oh, my-Kylie. Kylie what?" You groaned, tightening your fingers in Kylie's hair. Kylie smiled around your cock and hummed loudly.

It was too much for you, and with little warning, you unloaded yourself down the singer's throat.  "I'm so sorry Kylie, I couldn't help it."

You apologized as you pulled out of Kylie's mouth, embarrassed. Kylie smiled as she swallowed the rest of your come, and licked her lips to clean her face.  "Don't be," Kylie said. "Are you good to go again?" You nodded.

"Then fuck me, Y/N." Kylie stood up and pushed you down onto the toilet seat. You watched, wide-eyed, as Kylie lifted her skirt, once again revealing her sopping pussy. She straddled your thighs and let the tip of your dick glide through her, moaning when it hit her throbbing clit. 

"I'm so wet for you." Kylie moaned as she grinding down against the length of you.  "I don't have a condom." you groaned. You didn't want this to end, but you wanted to be responsible.

"I'm on the pill," Kylie said and leaned forward positioning herself over your dick. She slowly teased herself against you. 

You couldn't take it, you wrapped your arms around Kylie's waist and thrust up into her. Kylie released a moan as you entered her. The feeling of you filling her was almost enough to make her come.

Kylie was warm and wet. Your hips frantically thrust up into her as Kylie grinds herself down.

Kylie leaned forward and kissed you fiercely, her tongue parting your lips. You felt your dick twitch inside Kylie and a jet of precome shoot out when you realized you could taste yourself. 

You groaned, breaking the kiss and letting her hands come around to lift Kylie's sweater, revealing taut abs and large perky breasts. Kylie moaned as she continued to penetrate herself.

She leaned back slightly and cried out as the tip of your dick hit a certain spot inside of her.

You swirled your tongue around the hard stiff nipple. Kylie shuddered as you continued to thrust up into her G-spot. You grunted around Kylie's nipple in response.

Kylie's walls clamped down tightly around your dick when you pinched her other nipple. She sobbed as you pounded up into her, riding her through her orgasm. 

The tightness of Kylie's walls around your dick was too much, and you shot yourself deep inside Kylie, hips twitching weakly.  Kylie leaned forward and rested her sweaty head against yours and kissed you sweetly.

"Kylie." You moaned against her lips as the girl nipped at your bottom lip.  Kylie pulled away and smiled at you. "Y/N." You remain intact.

"I've wanted that for so long," You said, echoing the girl's sentiments from before.  Kylie beamed. "Me too. I've liked you for so long."  your eyes widened. "Really?"  Kylie nodded.

"Yes. And when I saw how hard you were I didn't even think. I just wanted it. That could have been potentially humiliating." She said, laughing at herself.  You grinned.

"Yeah, it could have. But it worked right?"  Kylie nodded. "Yes, it did."

"Go out with me," You stated.  "Is that a demand?" Kylie asked.  "It's kind of hard to be polite when I'm still inside you," You stated with a grin.  Kylie felt your dick twitch and she squeezed her, causing you to groan. 

You wrapped your arms back around her waist and lifted her. You thrust her hips deep inside the girl, eyes rolling back in pleasure.

You pulled back out to the tip, and thrust deep inside her.  "Yessssssss!" Kylie hissed as you continued your long strokes.

"Is that a yes to going out with me?" You asked, loving the way you fit perfectly inside Kylie.  Kylie nodded. "Yes, I'll go out with you. Oh, Right there!" Kylie moaned, sounding like a fucking goddess. 

You beamed and leaned up to kiss Kylie. Sensing she was almost finished, you brought your hand down to thumb at her clit as you switched to short and fast thrusts, your balls slapping up against her.

"You'll be mine?" You moaned against Kylie's lips.  "I am." Kylie cried out, trembling as her second orgasm hit. 

Kylie's words brought you to orgasm, and you shot your third load of the day deep inside Kylie. 

You rested against each other, panting as you ran your fingers through the singer's sweaty black locks.  "Your sister is the best best friend ever," You murmured before kissing Kylie softly.

𝑀𝑎𝑗𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑡.

                             ✯✯✯

Happy reading and remember always stay out of toxic relationships...Thank you
@kendallsmygirlfriend for voting...✌️🏾

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

697 37 7
"๐‡๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐š๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ. ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ...
26.4K 555 22
[UNDER MINOR EDITING] PREVIOUSLY TITLED "โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ" ... ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช...
7.7K 275 43
๐™Ž.๐™’๐™„๐™‰๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™€๐™Ž๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™€!๐™Š๐˜พ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™€!๐™Š๐˜พ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™€!๐™Š๐˜พ ๐˜š01~ ๐˜š15 โ™ก๏ธŽ ๐˜š๐˜”๐˜œ๐˜›๐˜›๐˜  18+ ๐™๐™„๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™Š๐™† ๐™Š๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ "...
147K 1.2K 21
๐’ˆ!๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’ˆx๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’† ๐‘ฌ๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰.