Falling Into You (Twice Serie...

By SEYOUNGFAKEY

Im Nayeon one of the most famous person in South Korea for being the owner of the most famous clothing in the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 7

76 6 0
By SEYOUNGFAKEY

"Ms. Yoo" Nayeon called Jeongyeon for the 10th time but she wasn't responding so even though Nayeon was still checking at the papers she looked at her.

"Ms. Yoo?" Nayeon was shocked to see Jeongyeon staring at her or maybe something behind her back. Her eyes were focused that it looks like she was in a deep dream.

Nayeon waved her hand at Jeongyeon but she wasn't even blinking!

"Are you okay?" Nayeon stood up and went closer to her but she was like sleeping and she keeps staring at her. Please I'm freaking out.

When Nayeon was  already infront of her she didn't even flinch.

"Miss Jeongyeon are you okay?" Nayeon  touched her forehead then she went back to her senses and takes a step back away from her.

"Are you okay? Are you sick?" Nayeon asked worriedly but she was panting her breath.

"I'm sorry about touching you" Nayeon said as she sees Jeongyeon was panicking but as soon as she calmed herself she started to apologize.

"I'm also sorry CEO Im" Nayeon just nodded at her but she was still worried she was about to say something when someone barges at the door and it was Jihyo.

"Oh I'm sorry did I disturb you guys?" Nayeon just shook her head before looking   back at Jeongyeon but she was looking at Jihyo.

"Ah no you didn't" Nayeon answered then Jihyo silently walks towards Nayeon while she was busy scrolling at her IPad, Jeongyeon at the other hand is standing frozen in her place.

"There's a meeting being held today by the production team Ms. Im they hope you can go there" Nayeon just nodded at Jihyo and Jeongyeon was so silent at the side so Nayeon looked at her.

"I should get going" Jihyo excuses herself then before she closes the door Nayeon called her name again.

"Wait for me outside Jihyo let's go to the meeting room together" she nodded at her then gently closes the door.

"Let's just talk again later Ms. Yoo I have a meeting to attend" Nayeon walks again to her desk to take her phone. She walks towards the door then she remembered the girl so she look at her who was still quite standing on the same place.

"You should rest here" Jeongyeon looks at Nayeon and her serious stare was back again. God please my heart.

"Oh no it's okay I should get going" Jeongyeon said as she prepares herself to leave Nayeon's office.

"You have other appointments?" Nayeon asked as Jeongyeon just walked pass on her.

"No I don't" Nayeon nodded then she held the knob of the door.

"Well you should take some rest here Ms. Yoo or you want those paparazzi down there chasing you" the last word Nayeon said before going outside the door.

Nayeon then leaned her at the door after she closed it to hear if Jeongyeon will say something and she was shocked when Jeongyeon shouted.

"Oh what the hell happened earlier Jeong" Nayeon can feel the irritation in her voice so she giggled a bit but then she heard someone clears their throat.

She looked at the person and it was Jihyo.  Sht why did I forget that Jihyo was waiting for me.

"It looks like you're enjoying your time together" Jihyo said as Nayeon started to walk calmly and she can feel her cheeks heating up because of what she saw earlier.

Did Jeongyeon just stare at her for the whole straight minutes?! Nayeon can feel the butterflies on her stomach flying crazily.

"No I didn't have the time to say to her when we're going to do commercial" both of them went to the elevator Jihyo then presses the number to where they are going.

"Why are you blushing?" Jihyo asked looking at Nayeon teasingly Nayeon immediately look away hiding her her face.

"It's just my make up Jihyo" Jihyo didn't say anything so Nayeon was relieved but she was wrong Jihyo then said.

"Just tell me if you like her" Jihyo calmly said and Nayeon looked at her straight to her face and says a big NO.

"But you look like you like her" Nayeon was about to explain to her that she didn't like that girl but it will be just a waste of time she will still tease me.

Nayeon just sighed in defeat and let the silence took over them.

"Do you think she remembers you?" her brain suddenly asked and Nayeon shook her head and Jihyo beside her was looking weirdly so Nayeon just smiled at her.

"Do you like her?" Nayeon was again taken aback because of that thought.

"No why would I?" She answered in her head and good thing the elevator swungs open before she gets crazy thinking about that girl.

"Good morning CEO Im" all of the person inside of the room greets Nayeon as she walk pass them to sit in my chair.

"Goodmorning too" she flashed them with her bunny smile before sitting.

"Okay let's start the meeting" Nayeon said with a clap then they nod before starting the meeting.

The whole meeting was boring Nayeon can say they just keeping talking about the new product that will be released this month. Her mind wonder off thinking about the girl that was in her office.

Why is she staring at me like that or maybe I'm just hallucinating.

Is she still up there? Sleeping or maybe just looking at the scenery? Or maybe she already left the company a minute ago or an hour ago.

"Ms. Im?" Nayeon looked at the person who called her name who was infront so she sits properly first before clearing her throat.

"Can you please say that again?" Nayeon asked in a soft voice and she heard Jihyo saying she's not listening again beside her so she glared at her but Jihyo just rolled her eyes.

"We suggest that Ms. Jeongyeon will be the great model for our upcoming new product that will be released by the end of the month and also she's the new one here everyone wants Yoo Jeongyeon"

"But I dont" her mind says. Oh gosh why did I think of that.

Nayeon smiled at them they were looking at her nervously.

"Well that's great! Meeting is done" Nayeon said before standing up. All of them bow at Nayeon first before she left the meeting room.

"Yah!" Jihyo was behind her calling but Nayeon didn't give her some attention.

"Did you understand the whole meeting Nayeonie?" Jihyo asked facing Nayeon but she just gave her an assuring smile.

"No that won't work on me Im Nayeon" Jihyo says crossing her arms so Nayeon sighed in defeat. She never got the chance to defeat Jihyo

"Fine the meeting was boring but I know that Ms. Yoo is the choosen model for the product and the design is cool" Jihyo is still glaring at Nayeon before sighing like she's tired of Nayeon.

"I'm so stressed Im Nayeon" Jihyo said before walking out.

"Hey!" Nayeon tried calling her but she just raised her hand silencing her. Nayeon just looked at Jihyo's back slowly fading from her sight.

"Did I do something wrong?" Nayeon asked confused before turning herself to the elevator.

She pressed the number of her floor before backing away and because she was all alone inside she took her phone from the pocket of her suit and listens to music.

"Oh Dandelions how I love this song" as she listen to the song it reminds her of something.

"What's that?" Nayeon asked in a soft voice when someone infront of her is holding a flower.

"A flower" her little face is still in a question look but took the flower anyway.

"Thank you" she said making the other kid smile.

"Do you like it?" Nayeon was still thinking the reason why this person brought her a flower.

"Yes I like it but what flower is this?" she saw the kid infront of her scratching its hair.

"I just thought you like dandelions so I brought you one" Nayeon can see the kid's ears are starting to get red but she didn't mind telling the kid.

"Dandelions" she said in a soft voice before sniffing the flower and Nayeon can feel the kid was staring at her.

"I love it" both of them locked their eyes to each other and  a smile forms in her lips.

Then a beep wakes Nayeon up from that thought.

"Oh I'm here" she went out then paused the music that was still playing and slide her phone back to her pocket.

"Is she still there" she didn't hear anything when she leaned her ear to the door.

"So I guess she's not" Nayeon slowly opens the door then went inside.

"Gosh so many papers to do" Nayeon said stretching her back as she walk to her table but she saw someone in the corner of her eye.

"Wait" Nayeon stopped then turned to her side only to see Yoo Jeongyeon sleeping on the couch. Nayeon was shocked looking at her sleeping her arms are on her forehead.

"She's sleeping" Nayeon slowly took a step closer to her and now she's infront of her.

Nayeon slowly sat down in the table still staring at Jeongyeon.

"She's so pretty" Nayeon snapped out of that thought then she looked again at the girl who was peacefully sleeping on the couch.

Her short blonde hair that was covering half of her face her arms that were in her forehead those red lips that are kinda parted her soft snores that is so cute to hear. Yoo Jeongyeon is an angel.

Nayeon didn't notice that she was staring at her the whole time but she suddenly moved and Nayeon freaked out and the next thing Jeongyeon does makes her heart skipped a beat.

She slowly opened her eyes and a smile appears on her lips.

"Hi"

-HIII GUYS! CLASS JUST STARTED SO I DIDN'T HAVE THE TIME TO UPDATE IMMEDIATELY BUT HERE IT IS!!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT! HAVE A GREAT DAY! 🐸🦁🐧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 149 39
Nayeon saw Jeongyeon in her dream but she don't remember her face... Jeongyeon then marry her due to some reasons... But they fell in love. CHARACTER...
104K 5K 35
Im Nayeon, an ordinary girl living an ordinary life. She had her ordinary life for years after she finished her degree. However, it all changes as sh...
40.3K 684 11
Kim Dahyun planned her future with enough intricacy that she doubt she'd even fail. Minatozaki Sana does not belong in that plan. But somehow, she fo...
65.2K 2.1K 17
In this story Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, and Dahyun are boys. I'm sorry for the readers who don't like this idea. Mina was a popular girl at JYPE U...