Falling Into You (Twice Serie...

By SEYOUNGFAKEY

Im Nayeon one of the most famous person in South Korea for being the owner of the most famous clothing in the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 6

87 6 0
By SEYOUNGFAKEY

"Hmmmmm" Jeongyeon groaned as somebody hits her with a pillow.

"Tell me Yoo Jeongyeon what are you doing in my condo? And you even sleep in my bed! While me the owner I was sleeping on the couch!" Jeongyeon raised her index finger to shut up the noisy squirrel that was already sulking in front of her.

The sun rays hits her face the moment she sat up and feels the cold air that touched her face since she let the window open last night. She took a moment to stretch her back and yawned.

"Ohhhhh goodmorning!" Jeongyeon said in a cheerful voice then when she looked at her side Sana was already inside her comforter.

"Oh sorry I forgot about you" Jeongyeon reached her inside the comforter but she was still sulking inside.

Hmmmm how am I going to lift this squirrel's mood.

"Wait I'll buy coffee for us wait for me Sana okay?" as soon she said those words Sana's head pops up from the comforter.

"Buy me Americano please"Sana said in a cute voice.

"Yes I will" Jeongyeon taps her head and she wears her coat before going outside of Sana's condo, well there's a coffee shop not so far away from here.

"Oh goodie a Starbucks" Jeongyeon went inside of the store and there's already a lot of people inside.

"What time is it now" she took her phone from the pocket of her pajama and watched what time is it.

"Oh 9 am" she went to the counter and the girl was looking at her like she has seen a ghost.

"Hi goodmorning" Jeongyeon greeted her with a smile on her lips but she wasn't moving she was just staring at Jeongyeon.

"Excuse me?" Jeongyeon said shyly and the girl went back to her senses.

"Oh I'm sorry about that well I'm a fan of yours" she said shyly and that made Jeongyeon smile a bit.

"Well it's nice to meet you" the latter's cheeks blushes so Jeongyeon giggled a bit.

"2 Americano take-out please" Jeongyeon said not minding her getting flustered the girl wrote something on the paper and Jeongyeon was getting  her ATM card from the other side of her pocket and gave it to her.

"Thank you" Jeongyeon said as soon as the girl finished taking the payment then she waited at the counter waiting for her order.

Jeongyeon was enjoying herself listening to the soft song that was played inside the store and thinking about her Im Nayeon when suddenly someone called her name.

"Ms. Yoo!" Jeongyeon immediately looked behind her and it was Nayeon's secretary.

Jeongyeon waved her hand to her then before realizing that Nayeon was infront of her staring at Jeongyeon. She can't help but to stare back at her. She looks so good in her business attire her hair that was in ponytail style her lips that looks as red as an apple.

"Hello Ms. Yoo" Jeongyeon snapped back to her senses and realized she was already infront of them.

"Oh hi" Jeongyeon said shyly then Nayeon's secretary prepared a sit for her to sit on.

"Goodmorning Ms. Yoo" she looked again at the person beside her but the girl looks like she's not in her mood so Jeongyeon just smiled at her.

"Goodmorning too CEO Im"  Jeongyeon stared at her until she heared someone cough and it was her secretary. Dang why did she forget about her?

"So let me introduce myself to you" Nayeon's secretary sits properly before putting her arm infront of Jeongyeon.

"I am Park Jihyo Ms. Im's secretary" Jeongeyon took her hand and they both shook their hands Nayeon beside Jeongyeon who was still quiet.

"Sorry for interrupting your morning I guess you needed some time to be alone"

"Oh no it's okay I was just here because somebody told me to buy some coffee" Jeongyeon said and Secretary Jihyo nodded at her.

"Well I called you Ms. Yoo because I want to inform you that you are the one who is choosen to be our next brand ambassador" that did kind of shock Jeongyeon but she just smiled and thanking her looking unbothered but Nayeon's secretary continued.

"And Ms. Im is the one who chooses you" Jeongyeon felt herself freeze when she heard those word. She looked at the person sitting beside her and she was not minding us it looks like she was in her own deep thought.

"Thank you Ms. Im" Jeongyeon said trying to hide her shyness and she blinks before looking at Jeongyeon.

"What?" she looked at Jeongyeon confused and that made Jeongyeon smile a little bit. Cute.

"I told her that you're the one who chooses her so she's saying thank you" Jihyo said and Nayeon looked at her then she looks at Jeongyeon.

"Well I know you're a great model for our brand so I choose you" Nayeon said those words with a smile on her lips. Why do I feel she meant something about those choose word thingy.

"Ugh y-yeah thanks" why am I even stuttering? Get yourself together Jeongyeon!

"So will you be available this day?" Jeongyeon calmed herself first before answering.

"Yes I am" Jihyo smiled at her while Nayeon was still minding her own business.

"Let's go"  Jeongyeon and Jihyo were startled when Nayeon suddenly stood up and walks away from them.

Jihyo sighed but she showed Jeongyeon an apologetic smile then she stood up gathering all of her belongings then she bowed at Jeongyeon.

"I'm sorry about her maybe she's not in the mood but gotta go see you later" Jihyo smiled at Jeongyeon one last time before following Nayeon.

She rested her back on the chair then she massages her temple.

That was weird they were just good the last time they talked, why does it feels like she's avoiding her?

"Ms. Yoo" Jeongyeon heard her name was called so she went to the counter and took her order and went back to Sana's condo.

"Sana?" Jeongyeon called her name when she entered her condo but no one answered.

She tried searching her in the kitchen but still there's no sign of Sana.

Then she went inside her room and there Sana was on the balcony peacefully looking at the cars that was passing by the building she still has her comforter on and she was in a deep thought since she didn't notice Jeongyeon coming in.

"I miss you" she whispered sadly but Jeongyeon can still hear what she was saying.

"Mind sharing your thoughts?" she asked and Sana was shocked seeing Jeongyeon.

"How long have you been there?" she asked nervously and Jeongyeon just laughed at her then gave her the coffee.

"I just came" Jeongyeon said and she went beside her and they start drinking their coffee.

"Gomawo Jeong" Jeongyeon smiled at her and continued drinking her coffee again.

Both of them were silent minding their own thoughts while the sound of them sipping their own coffee was the only one they can hear then something came up Jeongyeon's mind.

"Sana" she slowly tilts her head to look at her.

"What?"

"Maybe she did remember me" Jeongyeon said while looking at nowhere.

"How did you know?" she feels her heart that was slowly beating fast so she took a deep breath and sighed.

"I just felt it" suddenly a phone rings and Sana immediately answered it.

"Hello?" she looked at Jeongyeon then she looks at other direction.

"I'm sorry manager I didn't realize the time" then Jeongyeon also realizes it's almost 11 am god she still needs to go to the company.

Sana left her in the balcony she went inside to wash up and change clothes so Jeongyeon went inside and sat on her couch.

"Are you just going to stay here?" she asked while preparing all of her things in her bag then Jeongyeon looked at her.

"No" she immediately stood up before going to the oblivious girl. She didn't notice that Jeongyeon was infront of her so she shouted when she looks up and sees her.

"Yah what are you doing? Seducing me?!" she asked angrily while her face was blushing.

"Do you want that Minatozaki Sana?" Jeongyeon asked her teasingly while smirking and she can see her gulp. She really loves teasing her gae ass friend.

"Just kidding" Jeongyein went to the door first and looks at Sana again who was still frozen in her place.

"Ghash I'm your bestfriend Sana do I have an impact to you?" she glares at Jeongyeon.

"In your dreams sucker" Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and went outside of her room.

"Bring me to my condo Sana" Sana stopped from walking and she looks at Jeongyeon confused.

"Just what did you say?" she turned herself to look at Sana and she was frozen in her place with a confused look on her face.

"I can't go to the company wearing this pabo" Jeongyeon said sarcastically before turninv her back on Sana and started walking again. She can hear her loud shout but didn't bother to look back at her again.

But Sana being Sana she did bring Jeongyeon to her condo even though she knows that she's already late for her work.

"Thank you Jagiya" Jeongyeon said while looking at her outside her Ferrari.

"Ew you're so gross Jeongyeon I kinda regretted why I brought you here" she said while starting the engine of her car.

"Because you love me" Jeongyeon said in a flirty way teasing her then she rolled back her eyes.

"Fvck off Jeongyeon" the last words she said before driving her car away from Jeongyeon's place.

"Lol such a funny squirrel" she went inside of her condo to change clothes and to get the car keys.

She's now inside my car getting ready to go to the company and it's already 12 pm guess not that late?

"It's Yoo Jeongyeon!" she immediately heard some paparazzi when she arrived at the company so she cursed first before hurriedly took her things from the car and went running inside the building.

Gosh good thing they didn't caught me.

"Ms. Yoo!" she turned around looking for that someone who's calling her and it was Jihyo the secretary.

"Hi Secretary Jihyo" Jeongyeon said then went closer to her. She can feel everyone gaze is on them but didn't care about that.

"Just call me Jihyo" she smiled at Jeongyeon so she smiled back to her.

"Jihyo" Jeongyeon uttered her name then she smiles again then went back to being serious again when everyone was already looking at them.

"She's been waiting for you" the both of them walked to the elevator but then she frozed hearing at what Jihyo just said.

"What's wrong Ms. Yoo are you okay?" the girl inside the elevator was looking at Jeongyeon worriedly so  she shook her head.

"Don't worry I'm okay" Jeongyeon went inside as I said those words. Both of them were silent on the ride she can feel her heart starting to beat faster hands getting sweaty.

"We're here" Jeongyeon went back to her senses then she followed Jihyo who already  walked out of the elevator.

"Are you nervous?" Jeongyeon was taken back when she asked those questions.

"No I'm not" she said in a calm voice but Jihyo wasn't convinced on what Jeongyeon said base on her looks.

"Don't worry she's great" she looked infront of her and Jeongyeon did too.

"Just go inside maybe she's doing something" Jeongyeon nodded at her then she left her infront of this big door with a name on it.

CEO Im Nayeon.

Jeongyeon took a deep breath then lets out a sigh.

You can do this Jeong. It's not like it's your first time. You're already used to this.

"But why am I feeling nervous today?" some part of her head said.

It's going to be okay. She said to herself before knocking the door.

It's been a minute but no one was answering she was getting anxious then a soft voice talked inside the room.

"Come in" without hesitation Jeongyeon grab the doorknob and went inside the office.

"You're here" she didn't look at Jeongyeon she was focused on doing something on her desk.

"Oh yeah sorry I'm late" Nayeon's eyes was still fixed on her desk so Jeongyeon got the chance to take a glimpse on her.

Her hairstyle was still the same the last time she saw her at the coffeeshop. Her scent that was occupying the whole room, Jeongyeon thinks she can stay here all day long. Her things were well arrange in the room well not really everything.

"You'll melt me" Jeongyeon was shocked on what she said then she realized she was staring at her like minutes straight! Oh god Jeongyeon you're embarrassing yourself!

"Oh sorry about that" Jeongyeon shifted her gaze away from her then she heard her chuckle. Why does her voice sounds like melody.

"Are you blushing Ms. Yoo?" Jeongyeon can hear her chair being moved so she looked at Nayeon and she was standing infront of her table and she was staring at her!

"Ahm" Jeongyeon can't find the right words to say but then again Nayeon chuckled and walks closer to her step by step.

"Jeongyeon" the way she says Jeongyeon's name it's so soft and it keeps repeating playing on her head like a destroyed cassette.

Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon and she was already in front of her. Both of them are close to each other and Jeongyeon can feel her breath getting heavier and her heart beats getting crazier.

Nayeon looks to Jeongyeon's eyes and to her lips then she smiled before leaning closer to Jeongyeon.

"Finally I found you"

-HIII! THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING THIS STORY!!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER^^ ANYWAYS HAVE A GREAT DAY! 🐸🦁🐧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5K 35
Im Nayeon, an ordinary girl living an ordinary life. She had her ordinary life for years after she finished her degree. However, it all changes as sh...
9.7K 299 11
Yoo Jeongyeon, CEO of YJY Enterprise, a cold person (to others) but funny person (to her girlfriend, Nayeon.) But she have a secret. Nayeon, girlfrie...
1.9K 76 23
Momo was a Japanese exchange student and also the heiress of Hirai Corporations. She was convinced that nothing would make her life odder until she a...
You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

211K 6.2K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...