Be here with me?

Av _Luna_M_

When George is all alone in London after being disowned by his parents, he feels so lost and alone. So he dec... Mer

~authors note~
~chapter one~
~chapter two~
~chapter three~
~chapter four~
~chapter five~
~chapter six~
~chapter seven~
~chapter eight~
~chapter nine~
~chapter ten~
~chapter eleven~
~chapter twelve~
~chapter thirteen~
~chapter fourteen~
~chapter fifteen~
~chapter sixteen~
~chapter seventeen~
~chapter eighteen~
~chapter nineteen~
~chapter twenty~
~chapter twenty-one~
~chapter twenty-two~
~chapter twenty-three~
~chapter twenty-four~
~chapter twenty-five~
~chapter twenty-six~
~chapter twenty-seven~
~chapter twenty-eight~
~chapter twenty-nine~
~chapter thirty~
~chapter thirty-one~
~chapter thirty-two~
~chapter thirty-three~
A/N
~chapter thirty-four~
~chapter thirty-five~
~chapter thirty-six~
~chapter thirty-seven~
~chapter thirty-nine~
~chapter fourty~
~epilogue~
~finishing author's note~
New Years Eve Special
~bonus chapter 1~
flufftober oneshots

~chapter thirty-eight~

1.1K 49 129
Av _Luna_M_

Dream's POV

Everything was ready. This was it.

Every appetizer, dessert, and main dishes were all complete. The island was set up with wine glasses and a container of ice along side the multiple sodas. Every candle in the house was lit, and we made sure to keep it one scent, apple cinnamon.

The outdoor table had all the place settings, napkin rings aligned and cake stands ready to go for the desserts. Patches was also dressed in her annual turkey costume and the fans went absolutely haywire when my sister posted her.

Speaking of my sister, she told me they were currently on the way and I could not be more nervous. My parents and boyfriend were going to meet, and not only that, it's my coming out.

If they don't accept him I don't know what I would do, he's my everything now and I need him as much as he needs me. He was currently getting dressed in my room, something about the 'lighting' or whatever. In reality I just think he likes the idea of sharing a room and staying as close as possible to me. Not that I mind, because I want him close to me too.

"Dream?"

"Yeah?" I looked up from candle I was staring at and looked over to where he stood in front of one of my mirrors.

"Do you think I should wear the blue tie or the orange one? I think they would both look good with the white button up but I'm not sure what to put. I mean I can see blue and it's always a good color to go with my skin complexion, but then again-" He gasped for air then continued. "orange would be the way to go as well since it's such a classic fall and thanksgiving color. I mean at least I think it's orange it has some sort of a yellow hue- unless it's brown. Oh my gosh Dream is it brown? Then maybe I could go for the blue one, or maybe I can introduce the green-"

 I cut him off.  He was nervous. "Oo-kay. George." I stood up from the bed and walked right over to where he stood and I hugged him from behind pressing a quick kiss to his clothed shoulder. "Yes it's orange, and it also looks good on your skin complexion or whatever you said. Hun, you're getting nervous I can tell, take a breather okay? Everything is going to be alright I promise."

"What if.. what if they don't like me?" He said it so softly I wouldn't have heard it hadn't I been standing so close to him.

"They will, what's not to love hm? Your gorgeous brown locks? Or maybe your perfect pale skin, or how delicately you move?" I pressed a kiss under his ear and moved my finger tips down his arm. "The way you put your own emotions aside for others? Your tendency to care over those you barely know over your self? Or maybe it's those pretty brown eyes who showed me every single possibility to my future, because that's what you are George. You are my future and they can not take that away from us."

We made eye contact in the mirror and his cheeks were flushed with a light pink.

"I love you and no one can change my mind or how my heart works. You, you are my heart George."

He smiled and looked down while picking the orange tie.

"If I'm you're heart, then you're my everything." He whispered and he walked away out the bedroom leaving me smiling like an idiot.

I don't care how deeply we felt about each other in such a unrealistic time set. We've had these feelings burred for years and it was about time they rose to the surface.

A chiming bell quickly snapped me out of my thoughts and daydreams and this is when everything set in.

"Holy shit."

I'm about to come out to my parents and introduce them to my boyfriend.

Boyfriend.

I smiled than made my way downstairs, making sure to fix my white color that was over the dark brown crew neck. I sped walked to the door and swiftly opened it waiting for the storm to pass.

"Clay!"

Not who I expected but good gives me more time.

"Oh my god hey buddy how are you doing! I haven't seen you in a while!"

"Yeah I can't believe it you've  grown so much since the last time I've seen you."

"Oliver what can I say, it's been too long. Oh! I see you have some sparkling cider come in man, make yourself at home." (Okay so I don't remember If I gave the friend a name, but if I did it's now changed to Oliver.)

"Yeah, this is a great house man! Love what you've done to the place."

"Oh about that, that's mostly my housemates. I do not have style whatsoever."

"Hm, not much has changed then I see."

"Piss off." I laughed and turned to the kitchen archway, "Sap! Karl! George! C'mere for a sec!"

I heard giggles and laughs and their foot pattering and sooner or later the three of them appeared next to me.

"Oliver this is Sapnap and Karl, Sap, Karl, this is Oliver."

"Hey nice to meet you, Sapnap isn't my real name but it's just what I prefer. This is my boyfriend Karl."

"Hey, I'm the boyfriend. Nice to meet you."

"Yeah nice to meet you guys too, what a lovely couple you make. I love the matching purple button ups, looking good boys."

"Dream I like this guy already."

"Yeah, we had some great times in high school. Anyways, Oliver this is George... He's my  boyfriend. George, Oliver, Oliver, George."

"Woah! It's a house full of gay's! That has to be a television sitcom somewhere. On a serious note, I'm really happy for you Clay, glad to see you moving on. And hey George? It's nice to meet you. You look really nice."

"O-oh, thank you."

"Sap come help me bring the beers out to the back? Oliver you can come too we already have some finger food on the table outside."

"Hell yeah let's go."

I turned over to George and I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"I'm proud of you Clay."

"Thank you George, Now we just need to-" The bell rung again and I squeezed my eyes shut.

I felt George walk closer to me until he grabbed both of my hands and pressed singular kisses to each. His lips were so smooth, I want to feel them forever.

"Hey it'll be alright I'm right here." I nodded then turned back to the front door, once it opened I let out air again.

"Oh, Ms. Armstrong! It's so good to see you."

"Awh Clay, you've grown so much since the last time I've seen you. It's been too long sweetie. Now where is my son and son in law?"

I could see my families van pulling up in the driveway and I felt my breath hitch. "O-oh, they're right out in the back, you go past the kitchen and the door is already open."

I felt George rubbing my shoulder softly and it gave me all the comfort I needed.

"Thank you, oh! Hello George, It's very nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you as well Ms. Armstrong." She walked past us and finally the time we've been dreading my parents and little sister were now standing right in front of us.

"Mom, Dad, Dris come inside, Happy thanksgiving!"

"Happy thanksgiving!" They all said in unison and hung their jackets on the coat hanger

"Oh? Is this the lovely George!" My mother exclaimed and went to hug him.

"Hi!" He giggled and went for it too, gosh he was so adorable.

"You boys look very nice, so does the house I'm proud of you guys."

"Thank you mom."

"So Clay, any girlfriend you brought around for dinner this year?" My father joked and pat my shoulder. I didn't know what to say so I stayed quiet and looked at George.

The silence was so loud it was dreadful, and Drista even went outside to Karl. George looked a little hurt from my silence but I could tell he didn't give up hope.

"Clay are you alright? Your father was only joking."

"Yes I'm aware mom, I need to tell you guys something."

"Go on son, you can tell us anything you know we love you."

I stared at them for a good couple seconds ( would like to proudly say I spelled good as google.) and walked right next to George. Before they could say anything I hooked my hand in his and he looked up at me smiling sweetly. So of course I had to smile back, how could I not when something so precious does that?

"Mom, Dad, George and I are dating."

"Oh! I always knew you swung both ways, sometimes you spoke of Percy Jackson a little too highly. Aw you guys are so cute together, my little boy all grown up."

"Mom I've had a relationship before what do you mean grown up."

"Well this one is real, for once you introduced him to us you never do that. And I just know you guys will last."

"Thank you" George smiled.

It was only then that I realized my dad's silence. I looked over at him and he was staring at the floor.

"... Dad?"

No response. He looked lost in the floor tiles.

"Say something please."

.....

"Anything?"

Silence.

I could feel George's grip on my hand tighten and his thumb was running over my knuckles reassuringly. 

"Dad, please say something."

He shook his head and walked right back out through the door.

It was then that I felt the water slide down my cheek and my mom rubbing my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all so much for 20k reads, it made me so happy to see it and all of you're guys comments. It's so unreal when I'm doing a random task and seeing people read it in real time reacting with the story, it always warms my heart. I hope you are all doing well, and those of you in school I wish luck for the new semesters.

-1736 words

EDITED

-Luna <3

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

my boy Av ace

Fanfiction

31.1K 631 21
two boys; complete opposites of each other, full of pure hate for one another, until a singular discovery changes how they view each other. clay is a...
7.1K 117 24
both dream and george were in high school and best friends when one day george felt different for him. they went through so many obstacles but ended...
141K 3.6K 18
When Clay and George finally meet, there's an unexpected connection in the air. Everything's bringing them together, yet everything's separating them...
769 39 15
When George and Dream discover that they are connected through music they have mixed feelings. George wants his quiet life back and Dream wants him t...