MISTER LEE

By _setirwijom

- Wherein Donghyuck is Professor Mark Lee's student assistant. TRIGGER WARNINGS: • Sexual Assault • Violence More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Fourty
Fourty one
Fourty three
Fourty four
Fourty five
Fourty six
Fourty seven
Fourty eight
Fourty nine
Fifty

Fourty two

3.2K 124 24
By _setirwijom

It's been two weeks since then. Mark was discharged a few days ago while I was discharged the day after I knew I was pregnant.

My boyfriend forced me to just stay at home to avoid getting some soft of diseases around the hospital or to avoid getting stressed. But of course, I am stubborn. I remained at his side all thoughout those days that he was admitted to the hospital. I was there when the doctor said he's safe and I was there when the doctor said he's ready to be discharged.

Also, if I stayed at home, I will miss him. Pregnancy hormones must be doing this to me that even if he was just away for a few minutes, I miss him.

I glance around my own room in his condo, trying to find him the moment I wake up. My lips turns into a small pout when I found out he's not here. He always wakes me up though? Why isn't he here?

I got up from bed only with boxers and his loose shit. I open the door and walk towards the living room and saw that he was working on his laptop and he was reading some papers as well while the television was rolling but it's on mute.

I sigh and smile at the morning sight of my boyfriend. His specs on his eyes, his naked upper half, his sexy hairy legs and the way his tongue cross on his bottom lip.

I don't want to disturb him so I went to the kitchen and do my own coffee and make one for him as well, I know he doesn't drink coffee anymore if it's not from me so I make sure to always make one for him whenever he needs it.

I glance around the living room again and pout, he is still busy. He's on some sort of a video call with a lot of people, while tapping some words on a few tabs. What is he doing?

I slowly walk towards him and put both coffee in the coffee table where he placed his device. He was shocked but he composed himself after seeing me. He puts the papers aside to give me a tight hug.

"Good morning, baby..."

"Are you busy?"

He nods, then he pecks my forehead and my cheeks.

"Is there something you want? Do you want me to end this now? Do you want to cuddle?"

"No," I bite my bottom lip.

I want to cuddle but he's busy.

He sighs.

"I know you're lying. Let me just finish this okay? It really won't last long, just give me a few minutes..." He breaths out and finally work on his laptop.

There were few voices that I heard from his device, it was in sort of english words with different accents from Mark, british?

There are students in there and one professor that teaches them all. Mister Lee isn't talking but he is attentive to all their words and he is writing them all.

A few minutes, the professor said goodbye and it did not take a second for Mister Lee to end the call and throw his laptop away.

Then he faces me and gave me a big and warm smile.

"What does my baby wants?"

I huff and sit on his lap.

"Cuddles."

He soothingly rubs my back and pulls me close to his bare chest. I met his warm biceps and hug his nape.

"And talk..."

"You want to talk?" He asks almost as if he's talking to a child. "Say it baby..."

I tighten my hold on his shoulder and bury my face on his neck.

I've been dying to say this to him in days!

"I want to finish college..." I said in a weak voice.

He clears his throat and meets my face.

"Did I hear it right baby? You want to go back to college?"

I nod and pull away from his neck.

I've been thinking about this for some days already. It's really such a shame to end it. I only have one sem and a year to finish college. I suddenly feel like all my hardships to enter the school is thrown away. I want to atleast finish it even though I'm sure that Mister Lee won't allow me to work after that.

He sighs and gently pat my head.

"I'm sorry... I really don't think I'd say yes to that."

"Why?" I trail off.

He looks down and interwine our fingers.

"Donghyuck, you know your situation. If you go to school when you're pregnant, you might get lost on stress and you know very much how stressful being a college student is."

"I'm sure I can take it though..."

"And what about the baby? Our baby? The doctor already warned us that you are very prone to miscarriage."

"I will take care of our baby. I promise to take care of our child. Just, please, please, please, let me go to college..."

He gulps when he noticed I'm about to tear up once again.

"I really don't want to say yes Donghyuck," He breathes out defeatedly. "You are very sensitive to surroundings and we might lose the child in one snap and I might loose you as well."

He kisses my lips firmly, I can't find the urge to kiss him back and that was his sign to finally lean away.

"You told me that it was a shame... I only have a few months to go with it. I've worked so hard to finish studies and it's a waste to stop now..."

"We've already talked about this, Donghyuck... This thing that we have right now is a different case. You are pregnant."

I sigh and move away from his lap but he pulls me close and hugs my waist.

"Baby... What if something happens to you out there? It's already given that I won't be with you all the time because you want to study in a different school and I will resign. I don't want you to be out of my sight, especially right now."

"You are so overprotective!" I hiss.

He sighs and scoot closer to me. He holds my cheeks gently and gauge my face for emotions but it was just madness and pissed off emotions conveyed through my face.

"I'm so sorry baby, I really, really, really, don't agree with you this time."

"I can take care of myself!" I hiss. "I can take care of the baby! I will not let stress eat me out. I won't even engage with people, I just want to finish college and grab my diploma. After that, I will stay at home and take care of our baby. It's not that hard!"

"Baby, stop fighting with me about it."

I swat his hands away from my back and grab my own coffee. I walk towards my room and shut the door with a loud thud. I put the coffee on the side table and grab my comforter to put it over my body.

I heard the door click open. He always do this when I'm mad and whenever I shut doors at him.

"Baby..." He forces the comforter out of my face and I saw him beside me.

"Hey," He says with a groggy voice but I continue to frown at him.

"I'm sorry..."

"Stop saying sorry. All I need for you is to allow me to go back! I don't need your sorry!"

He was taken aback. His lips twitched, but his hands slowly moved back to my waist and hug me.

"Are you mad?"

I nod.

"You're sad about it?"

I nod.

"You hate me for it?"

I nod.

I am mad at him for being so overprotective. That was just one time when I almost had a miscarriage and I didn't know I was pregnant back then. Now that I know, I wouldn't be careless. I would take care of myself just like what he wants me to do. I'm sad about my studies. I hate him for not allowing me to go back.

"I'm not handicapped, I'm just pregnant. I already promised you that I will take care of us."

He embraces me tight.

"Baby, I totally understand where you're coming from but please do understand me as well. I am worried about you and for our baby. I've told you this already but I'm telling you again, you are pregnant and it's a rare case. I've never encountered something like this before and I'm not confident about having to take care of you, I just know that I will give you everything you need except for those that will harm you. If I allow you to back to school, I won't be able to look out for you and I don't want that. I don't want you to always go far from me."

"I'm jealous..." I start off. "Renjun gets to do thesis for the second time this sem already. Jaemin is with Mister Jeno, but they're in school. I also want to do things like that. I miss going to school."

"Oh god," He pushes my head to his chest and pepper me with soft kisses.

"I'm really, really sorry baby..."

"I told you to stop apologizing if you're not going to say yes to my request!" I huff and punch his chest.

"Do you hate me so much right now?"

"Yes." I groan.

"Do you want me to leave?" He asks hesitantly.

I didn't answer but I hugged him by his waist and travel towards his chest so I could rest my body on him. I hate him but I don't want to be away from him.

"What can I do to make you feel better?"

"Nothing..." My words were muffled because I'm burying my face on the crook of his neck.

"Don't you want something to eat? How about ice cream? Hmm? Tell me baby..."

"I... I don't w-want..." I cry.

"Oh my god, you used your weapon again."

I wipe my tears. "What weapon?"

"Crying weapon." He says and wipes my tears with his own hands. "I don't want to say sorry but I'm sorry for making you cry."

"I want pizza."

"Pizza?"

I nod.

"Mister Taeyong's pizza..."

"Seriously Mark, you need to pay me for this. I just left tons of paperworks in there to bake pizza!"

Mister Lee laughs beside me.

"My boyfriend is craving for your pizza. I had no choice."

"You're lucky I love Donghyuck!" He glares at my boyfriend and finally flattens the dough. My mouth waters.

"You love me Mister Taeyong?" I say and flutter my eyelashes.

"Of course my baby Donghyuck! I missed you as well."

"Why is he your baby?" Mark furrows his eyebrows and holds my waist protectively.

"We were close friends before. He actually pleaded me to transfer him to different department of an SA since you were so cold and harsh to him."

"Is that true Donghyuck?"

I nod and focus on the sauce that's spread on the dough, my mouth waters at the cheese that was spread after.

"Do you really like pizza that much?" He huffs out.

"I like Mister Taeyong's pizza."

"Wait for a bit baby, this will be cooked for an hour or two."

"Can you stop calling him your baby?" Mark says madly. Mister Taeyong just shrugged.

I don't care about the both of them. I'm concerned about the pizza.

"Can you make it like, overcooked please? Like the crust is black."

"That's not healthy. How about I make it uh, golden brown?" Mister Taeyong kindly says with a smile. All I did was nod and wait for it until it's inside the oven already.

"You're not going to include me in this conversation?" Mark pouts but I really don't care.

"Hey Donghyuck, earth to Donghyuck, notice me!"

"Go away Mister Lee!"

"Excuse me?"

"Stop talking! The pizza might hear you!" I shush him, still staring right into the oven.

"Oh my god, why would the pizza hear me? It's literally a f—"

I glare at him as he coils under my fiery gaze. Mister Taeyong taps him from the back and removed his apron.

"Your boyfriend is pregnant. Understand him."

He groans.

"Of course..."

"You're complaining?" I raise a brow. He immediately shake his head and hug me.

"No! I'm... not." He gulps. "I love you."

"Go away!"

"Oh god," He stomps and finally walk towards the living room and away from Mister Taeyong and me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 7K 50
On a graduation party night, Donghyuck finds himself entangled in a passionate one-night stand with a senior student--a fleeting encounter he believe...
15.4K 506 32
When Mark is attracted to Donghyuck sexually whilst Donghyuck is actually in love with Mark and only gives him because he loves him too much to say n...
15.8K 1K 37
[UPDATES EVERY SUNDAY] In which Mark Lee is Haechan's new English teacher, but ends up being a lot more than that... for better of for worse. 🦁💚🐻 ...
265K 10.7K 33
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? " In which Haechan bothers Mark all the time and Mark reall...