Villains Get Lazy Sometimes [...

By Fluffball88

Lazy Touma suddenly wakes up in a BL novel as the Villain, Nakamura Shin. "..." Fuck the villain role, let m... More

Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1: Napping Spot
Chapter 2: Just Like A Grumpy Cat
Chapter 3: Where is my House!?
Chapter 4: Tension
Chapter 5: "It's His Nap Time. Never Disturb a Cat's Nap Time."
Chapter 6: Starting Over
Chapter 7: Nakamura Shin Guide by Suzuki Haruto
Chapter 8: The Protagonist
Chapter 9: The MC and the Villain
Chapter 10: IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!
Chapter 11: Test of Courage
Chapter 12: Night Life
Chapter 13: The Awaited Call
Chapter 14: True Feelings
Chapter 15: Now or Never
Chapter 16: Beginning of Summer
Chapter 17: Long Distance
Chapter 18: Being Away
Chapter 19: An Accident!?
Chapter 20: "SHIN!!!"
Chapter 21: Summer Break Memories
Chapter 22: Another Beginning
Chapter 23: Conflict
Chapter 24: Rooftop Rendezvous
Chapter 25: Recalling
Chapter 26: Change of Heart
Chapter 27: Loving Since
Chapter 28: Acceptance
Chapter 29: Time Throughout
Chapter 30: Escape Into My Arms!
Chapter 31: Time Will Mend
Chapter 32: Winter With You
Chapter 33: Life With You
New Story Voting! [CLOSED]
EXTRA 1: The Tale of JunRei/ReiJun
EXTRA 2: Fantasy AU (Part 1)
EXTRA 3: Fantasy AU (Part 2)
EXTRA 4: Fantasy AU (FINALE)
EXTRA 5: QnA
EXTRA 6: Incorrect Quotes
EXTRA 7: Highlight of My Life
WINNER OF THE NEW STORY VOTING!
Thank You From FluffBall88
{VGLS 1M READS ANIMATION SPECIAL!}
{VGLS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL}

Epilogue

30.9K 1.7K 1K
By Fluffball88

Two years pass by once more.

Graduating and focusing on work for the time being. They have no need to rush, they can have it when they're ready. However, they had already discussed a few details about it. It should definitely be on a spring day, a little private occasion with close friends and family, a traditional ceremony to be held at their Grandmother's town in the countryside.

"Shin, will you call me husband once when we get married? Honey? Sweetie? Darling?" Haruto asked one time with a smirk.

"Baby."

Haruto falls, squealing.

"For always crying."

Haruto cries.

Shin laughs and kisses Haruto. "Husband, don't cry."

"..."

"See?" Shin sighs. "This is what happens when I call you that. Oh? Mom's calling..."

Shin picks up the phone while stroking Haruto's hair. "Reiko-san? I'm sorry, but Haruto's out of commission. He'll be fine after a few hours, perhaps a few days."

"Don't worry Shin, hopefully Haruto will get used to it." Shin hasn't even told her why Haruto was down and she could already tell what happened. Shin shivered.

After a few months, they could finally plan out their special occasion more smoothly and thoroughly. Everything was set up and they were going to marry after winter passes. As the date comes closer and closer, the more they grew nervous yet excited.

Before they knew it...

They were surrounded by cherry blossoms, the pair walk together towards the Shrine in black kimonos.

Shin reached out his hand to catch a sakura petal. Shin had stopped walking, focusing on the petal on his palm. Haruto matched his pace perfectly and paused when Shin did.

"What are you thinking about?"

"About how much I love you."

"ACK!" Haruto controlled himself from clutching onto his robes, his mother would kill him for ruining his kimono. So instead, Haruto looked constipated, veins popping out of his hands. Shin smiles, letting the petal go. Haruto cries, "Shin, I love you too. So so much..."

"You're already crying?" Shin asks, wiping his soon-to-be-husband's tears away. "Don't cry."

"Shin, why would I not cry?" Haruto blinks a few tears away, clearing his vision only to meet Shin's own tearful expression. Haruto gasped, cupping Shin's cheeks tenderly. "What's wrong, my heart?"

"Is it...really okay for me to have this?"

"Oh Shin..." Haruto gently bumps their foreheads together. "You're so precious, Shin. You deserve so much happiness."

"Thank you...Thank you so much Haruto..." Shin says softly. "Thank you..."

"Thank you Shin." Haruto replies, holding Shin's hand. After a moment of silence together, Haruto asks. "Are you ready?"

Shin nods with a smile. "More than ready."

They didn't need to wait any longer. Hand in hand, they walk towards their future.

-

"How did you fall in love?"

"..." A fond smile appears on Shin's face, eyes full of love and affection. "I had nothing at first. I hated being close with anyone because I feared being betrayed and hurt. I was scared that everyone around me acted fake, out to hurt me because I'm different."

Shin closed his eyes and grinned brightly. "But I know that isn't true now. I just didn't meet the right people at that time. My friends and family taught me that there are good people. Especially Haruto, who taught me that there's someone out there for you. Suzuki Haruto, the man who I share my life with, saved me multiple times and I could never be grateful enough. My feelings only keep growing and growing for him, he is the man I fell in love with. He didn't know who I truly was at the beginning, but despite that, he accepted me and continued to follow me when he didn't have to. I wondered...I was always napping all the time back then, what could he have found interesting?"

Shin chuckles and continues, "I guess love just works in mysterious ways. It did for the both of us. One thing I can say for sure is that man taught me how to trust and fall in love again. He taught me it's okay to be different and be myself. For Haruto, I would do anything. He deserves everything and I will give everything to him. To see that man smile and laugh, I would do everything in my power."

With a devoted and honest gaze, he said four words.

"I love Suzuki Haruto."

-

"How did you fall in love?"

Haruto hums thoughtfully and asks. "Would you believe me if I told you our love transcends through space and time? Heh~"

Haruto clears his throat and answers more clearly. "I used to be a man that feared commitment because I believed nothing lasts forever. That's true, but Shin taught me that there is something that can last forever. He taught me it was okay to fall in love and hold onto something. Love isn't a burden, it's something I want to protect. Shin, he's worth it. No, he's more than that."

Haruto weakly laughed, though loving and wiped the tear from the corner of his eye. "Being with him always feels like home. He makes me feel special, that I actually have worth in this world. He gave me a meaning and a reason to use my strength for love. I'm grateful and always will be."

Nobody could doubt his genuine and devoted gaze.

"I love Nakamura Shin."

-

The ceremony ended without any problem. Both the Nakamura and Suzuki family have united and celebrated the joyous occasion as one, harmonious with no single room for division.

A few close friends they consider as family came along as well, merry over the union. They could finally join the reception after the private ceremony. Everyone gathers for the meal inside a traditional Japanese dining room. With Shin and Haruto changing into suits.

"Congratulations once again, Naka-I mean, Suzuki and Suzuki." Yuuji chuckles.

"Thank you, Yuuji-san."

"Mhm, thank you Yuuji-kun."

"Waa...."

Haruto chuckles. "Might want to take care of Keikō pen-kun."

Yuuji's hand was already rubbing Kei's back before Haruto even said that, patting. "There, there Kei."

"C-Congratulations...waa..." Kei sobs and falls into Yuuji's arms, preventing himself from wailing louder by burying his face on Yuuji's shoulder. The two were matching black suits as well. Haruto covered his mouth with his hand, his husband beside him mouth hanging open.

Haruto wiggles his eyebrow at Yuuji. Did it finally work!!? Are they finally-

"..."

Eh?

Haruto squints his eyes at Yuuji. Yuuji looks back at him as if he's been defeated and shrugged. He looked like he was about to cry himself, but held back.

"..."

Kei finally stopped crying and blew his nose into a tissue. He congratulates them more clearly now, his brighter aura returning. "Congratulations!"

The couple thanks him once more.

Then, Kei spoke without a second thought. He asked excitedly, full of curiosity. His eyes were practically sparkling as he asked, "So are kids next?"

Haruto and Shin choked.

Yuuji explains frantically. "I-I'm sorry, we recently watched a movie about family the other day and-"

"It's fine, it's fine." Haruto quickly replies. He looks over to Shin, curious himself. Personally, Haruto loves kids and would love to raise one with Shin. Though, it still probably isn't the right time. There was still so much to do before they could settle down properly.

"We've...never actually brought up the topic of having kids." Shin admits. "But...If Haruto doesn't mind...I...want one."

"..."

"...Suzuki, you broke your husband again." Yuuji laughed alongside Kei.

Shin could already see tears forming on the corners of Haruto's eyes, ready to spill any second. Now that Kei brought up the topic, Shin couldn't help but imagine multiple scenarios and Shin was sure Haruto was thinking that too. Shin would definitely join the kids for naptime, style their hair, and spoil the heck out of them, but not too much. Shin pinches himself before he enters a dreamlike state like Haruto. Shin looks over to Kei.

Oh Kei-san...Shin thought. You're quite perceptive of other people's relationships now, but...

Good luck, Yuuji-san.

The rest of the reception went wonderfully. Soon, night fell and everyone returned home. Shin and Haruto immediately hit the bed, exhausted. Shin fell asleep so quickly when he hit the pillows, while Haruto lays by side still awake. Even though he was tired, he still couldn't fall into slumber.

He's my husband now...Haruto smiles, running his fingers through Shin's hair. We've come a long way...Hehe, but there's still more to come.

"Good night, my heart. Sleep well and dream sweetly." Haruto says, kissing Shin's forehead. "Hopefully about me too, hehe~"

And Haruto drifts into a peaceful sleep. The next morning, they may still feel a bit surreal with their new status, but it was really real. They are husband and husband now, officially. But they were sure that they will adapt to it quickly, Kei had already pointed out that they already acted like they were married before actually getting married.

Man, Kei's grown up so much.

Out of everyone who openly pointed that out, it was Miyazaki Kei.

Takahashi Yuuji has also come a long way. He's working in the medical field, he has also become more expressive and confident. He wasn't one to hesitate nowadays, but he learned to be more careful and thoughtful of others around him.

His relationship with Shin had gotten better, it wasn't as awkward as it was back in high school. The two have accepted their past together and left it behind. Also, once the certain group of people back in high school, who loved igniting problems in Haruto's relationship with Shin, saw the ring on Shin's finger...It was quick to shut them up.

They no longer had anymore rumors to spread, it died down after graduation.

But they didn't matter anymore, Haruto and Shin were too busy for them. They had no room for them.

Soon, the light passes through the gaps of their curtains, Haruto being the first to wake as usual. Haruto lets Shin sleep in for a bit, enamored by his husband's peaceful state. Haruto lets himself sink further into the bed. Haruto takes a look at the clock and thought about something for a moment, before humming and saying oh well.

He tenderly cradles Shin and falls back to sleep.

Hours pass by and for the first time, Shin and Haruto woke up at the same time. They stared at each other silently, motionless. Haruto was the first to move, reaching out his hand to hold Shin's cheek. Shin snuggles into his touch, closing his eyes and sighing in content.

"...I want to stay like this." Shin wishes.

"I want to as well." Haruto smiles, but removes himself from the bed. He stretches for a bit before picking Shin up and holding him in his arms, Shin's legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

"Husband." Haruto calls with a bright smile. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Salmon...Miso Soup...Tamagoyaki..."

"Hm~" Haruto hums in affirmation. "Shin, ask me next!"

"...What do you want for breakfast, husband?" Shin follows Haruto's request sleepily. He was still too sleepy to process anything Haruto says and asks. Haruto pulled away a little to whisper in his ear.

"I want you."

"WAH!" Shin wakes up, his grip on Haruto strengthening in fear of falling from surprise. Shin could hear Haruto burst into laughter and Shin fumes in anger. Shin digs his nails into Haruto's back, Haruto remaining unfazed.

"Not funny, Haruto."

"I wasn't joking though."

"..."

"..."

Haruto giggles and gently bites Shin's ear. "You're so cute, Shin."

"I'm hungry." Shin says quickly.

"Hm~Okay, after you eat up and gain energy, I'll have my breakfast next!"

"Shameless!"

"You love it though."

"Tsk." Shin pouts and lays his head on Haruto's shoulder. The two head over to their kitchen to prepare breakfast together. Shin prepares the tamagoyaki and salmon while Haruto got started on the rice and soup.

"Haruto..." Shin calls as he cooks the eggs.

"Hm?"

"Can you come with me to our class reunion on Saturday?" Shin asks.

"Oh? Of course I can." Haruto easily agrees. Then he asks curiously. "Why do you want me to come?"

"It's a surprise."

"I'll definitely come."

They had breakfast twice that day and a long shower.

Shin remained bundled up in their blanket for the rest of the day. But he got payback by leaving several loving scratches on his husband's back. Shin would never openly admit it, but he loves leaving marks. Haruto takes them well, looks...happy even.

Shin buries himself deeply into the sheets, heated.

"Shin, are you getting a fever?!"

And Saturday came, Class B celebrating their reunion. They were surprised when Haruto showed up, but at the same time, not really. Haruto felt like their classmate anyways, he spends more time in their classroom than his own and they all knew the reason why.

A bunch of girls gathered around Yuuji.

"Woah, you're amazing Yuuji!"

"You're saving lives!"

"Is it hard to work in the medical field?"

Meanwhile, Kei pouts, fuming.

Shin and Haruto: ...

Haruto sighs and goes to Yuuji's side, whispering the current situation. Yuuji was surprised at first, but his heart felt warmth when he saw how Kei reacted. And Haruto leaves them to it.

Soon, the sun began to set.

After their reunion ended, Shin takes Haruto's hand.

Shin leads Haruto to the rooftop, the place where it all began. Haruto felt his heart swell with emotion, the rooftop held many memories for them. They spent almost their whole school year on this very rooftop, taking care of each other and just simply being together. Shin pushes the door open and wind greets them.

Shin took a deep breath, relishing in the familiar air. He takes a step forward, Haruto a little behind.

Not much has changed other than the fact it looked older now.

"Look Shin, your napping spot." Haruto pointed at the bench. "You looked so peaceful the first time I met you."

Haruto looks back to Shin, only to gasp. His eyes teary and his lips trembling. Haruto couldn't find the exact words to say, he was rarely to be one who gets speechless. Haruto approaches Shin, reaching out his hands to wrap them around Shin tightly.

"When...did you?"

Shin hugs back, answering. "Haruto, I love you."

-

"If I wasn't here, you'd be here until morning. Wouldn't your family be worried if you don't come home?" Haruto asks.

"I don't have anyone at home." Shin replies, devoid of emotion.

-

I have someone at home. Shin thought undoubtedly.

"I love you so much." Haruto replied, embracing Shin tightly.

Haruto pulls away to press their lips together deeply. They pull away to breathe, only to return to each other once more. Time passes by and they finally retract.

"Let's go home." Shin says.

"Let's run?"

Head chop.

Haruto laughs and Shin smiles affectionately.

Together, they leave the rooftop as the sun continues to set. Yes, together their love will continue to grow...and so will their family.

Looking back, Shin tried to avoid everyone, refusing to create any connections...But his Male lead, no, he's more than that to him. The love of his life knew exactly how to cherish him.

And Shin will always do the same for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone, we have reached the epilogue!

How are all of you doing?

Me? I'll be honest and admit that I'm sad to let them go, but this isn't goodbye forever. They'll live on and continue to be happy! It was an amazing experience to be with these characters, writing and creating their story.

Also,

Friend-san would like to give a message and leave their final gift for the book.

Take it away friend-san!

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

Message from Friend-san/Rinyu: I could not do justice for their wedding photo, but I cannot leave the epilogue with nothing. I HAVE to leave a gift for the epilogue and here it is! I've slicked back Haruto's hair a bit. Heheh~ Thank you for coming along and reading Villains Get Lazy Sometimes! Thank you for all the kind comments and support throughout the book! We love you all!

(The version of this pic without the adorable dog and cat effects are on twitter!
@Fluffball881 is my twitter!)

Don't worry guys! Even though this is the epilogue, I will confirm that 6 extras are coming out soon! There may even be more than 6! It's going to explore more parts of the story!

There's still more to come! This is not the end!

Once again, thank you so much for all the support, views, votes, and comments! I really appreciate it and I am grateful to all of you, my precious readers! Thank you for sticking with me until the end and I'll see you in the next chapter~Extras here we come!!

I love you guys!!!

( ' ▽ ' ).。o♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 159K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.7K 317 28
Well as the saying goes "DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER" so let's just say dive into the book to know more. For the time being just do with this: ...
210K 4.2K 25
A normal dawn turns into a crucial kidnapping by the one and only, Tobias Rogers. Afterwards you raise a bunch of red flags that soon uncover your pa...
860K 20.5K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...