Villains Get Lazy Sometimes [...

By Fluffball88

Lazy Touma suddenly wakes up in a BL novel as the Villain, Nakamura Shin. "..." Fuck the villain role, let m... More

Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1: Napping Spot
Chapter 2: Just Like A Grumpy Cat
Chapter 3: Where is my House!?
Chapter 4: Tension
Chapter 5: "It's His Nap Time. Never Disturb a Cat's Nap Time."
Chapter 6: Starting Over
Chapter 7: Nakamura Shin Guide by Suzuki Haruto
Chapter 8: The Protagonist
Chapter 9: The MC and the Villain
Chapter 10: IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!
Chapter 11: Test of Courage
Chapter 12: Night Life
Chapter 13: The Awaited Call
Chapter 14: True Feelings
Chapter 15: Now or Never
Chapter 16: Beginning of Summer
Chapter 17: Long Distance
Chapter 18: Being Away
Chapter 19: An Accident!?
Chapter 20: "SHIN!!!"
Chapter 21: Summer Break Memories
Chapter 22: Another Beginning
Chapter 23: Conflict
Chapter 24: Rooftop Rendezvous
Chapter 25: Recalling
Chapter 26: Change of Heart
Chapter 27: Loving Since
Chapter 28: Acceptance
Chapter 29: Time Throughout
Chapter 30: Escape Into My Arms!
Chapter 31: Time Will Mend
Chapter 32: Winter With You
Epilogue
New Story Voting! [CLOSED]
EXTRA 1: The Tale of JunRei/ReiJun
EXTRA 2: Fantasy AU (Part 1)
EXTRA 3: Fantasy AU (Part 2)
EXTRA 4: Fantasy AU (FINALE)
EXTRA 5: QnA
EXTRA 6: Incorrect Quotes
EXTRA 7: Highlight of My Life
WINNER OF THE NEW STORY VOTING!
Thank You From FluffBall88
{VGLS 1M READS ANIMATION SPECIAL!}
{VGLS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL}

Chapter 33: Life With You

30.7K 1.7K 983
By Fluffball88

Life after graduation was tough. Many factors are involved in that, for starters, Shin wanted to pursue Arts, so he had to go to the City where that was available. Haruto followed in his father's footsteps and worked at a fairly large company. The two had no choice but to separate. Though it was challenging to have a long distance relationship, they did their best to work things out and communicate as much as they could.

But before Shin left...

Haruto inserts a silver ring in Shin's left ring finger.

"It's our promise in physical form!" Haruto said.

A promise ring of commitment and fidelity to one another.

A year passed, and as luck and effort would have it, the company Haruto worked at opened a branch in the city. Haruto immediately jumps on the chance to work at the city and surprise Shin. He sneakily asks Shin his address, excusing it as curiosity and a planned visit once break comes around. Shin didn't realize he'd be meeting Haruto the next day.

A knock on his door.

Checking through the peephole only to slam it open and pull Haruto inside.

"Haruto, what are you doing here!?"

"I work here now Shin!" Haruto grins, enveloping Shin in a tight hug. Shin was left speechless, but the heavy feeling in his heart faded away , replaced by a familiar warmth. Shin wraps his arms around Haruto and pulled him for a kiss.

Haruto stiffens in shock, but didn't pull away.

Instead, he moves his hands to rest them on Shin's waist.

"I missed you." Haruto whispered, peppering kisses all over Shin's face. Being together now, it really hit them hard how much they longed for each other's presence. Right now, it's impossible to let go of each other even for a second. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you..." Shin replies with a small voice, feeling Haruto's hands under his thighs to lift him off the floor. "Haruto..."

"Shin..." Haruto presses Shin against the wall, stealing another kiss, this time more deeply and fervently.

"Ha...Haruto..." Shin panted.

"Hm...?"

"Hold me."

And so their desires link, their long yearning finally resting after their embrace. The only thing left was an air of happiness and contentment. As well as the loving feeling of being bundled together under the covers. They were finally home.

Another year and few months pass by.

Shin and Haruto return to the town they consider one of their homes for the break. That's when they got their apartment together. The couple could truly spend more time together, to make up for the year of separation and busy days, though Haruto still had to work from time to time to assist his father. And that's the story of how the two ended up back in their hometown which led to Shin meeting with Kei.

And two days later, they meet again with news to tell at family diner.

"You're engaged now!?" Kei gasps, rising from his seat.

"Mhm."

"We are!"

"C-Congratulations!" Kei claps tearfully, slowly sinking back down on his seat. "It's only been two days since we last met and this is such wonderful news. Have you guys planned out everything already?"

Shin shakes his head. "Not yet. We're not in a rush, so we'll take our time planning everything out. I still have a few months left at university before I can finally graduate too. Haruto as well. We're going to wait a little while longer."

"But we've decided to make sure it takes place on a spring season." Haruto exclaims. 

"Ahh, I'm so excited." Kei beams. "How did your guys' parents react?"

Haruto laughed at the memory. "My mom was jumping for the moon while dad was in tears, so mom had to jump back down to comfort him."

Shin takes his turn. "My father was stunned speechless while my mother was frantically calling wedding planners and designers."

"In short, it was chaotic." Haruto sums up. "We had to explain that we were in no rush."

"At least your parents are excited about it! That's a very good sign!" Kei replies. "The two of you are so romantic!"

"Speaking of romance..." Haruto smirks. "Shin told me that you have someone you like. Mind sharing a bit more?"

Kei turned red, but after looking at his friends' encouraging expressions, he spoke. "I don't know...Maybe he just thinks of me as best friend and that's all. No matter how much I hint that I like him, he doesn't get it. But I appreciate his friendly gift the other day."

"And what is this friendly gift?" Haruto asks, sipping his can of soda.

"A bouquet of roses!" Kei smiles happily.

"..." Haruto and Shin's jaw drops. What was all your training for!!?

No, Shin couldn't handle this anymore. He needed to literally point it out. "Kei-san...Roses usually mean love."

"I know." Kei nods. "But I think he bought them for me because he noticed I've been into gardening."

Haruto looks down to snicker, hiding his face as he whispered. "Poor guy..."

"Kei-san, I think he likes you."

"Really?" Kei frowns. "Then why hasn't he been replying to my hints?"

Haruto clears his throat. "How exactly do you hint at him?"

"By suggesting we spend more time together and I usually give him gifts too! Even little messages on post-it notes!"

"And how does he reply?"

"He gives me gifts and replies to my messages! He's even leaving notes around my house. It's so cute."

"..." Shin comes to a decisive advice. "Kei-san, this is just my opinion, but I think you should confess soon if he doesn't make a move."

"Do you guys really think he likes me?"

"Absolutely." The couple said at the same time, seriously. Haruto especially, because he's been called every night for advice ever since returning. He was always ready to roll on the floor in tears from hearing such pining.

"Is that how I sound like when I talk about you Shin?" Haruto asked one night, astound.

"You're worse than that."

"Fuck, I love you so much."

"Love you too."

Back to the present, Kei gained confidence and thanked them. "I'll keep that in mind! Thank you so much!"

"You can do it, Kei-san."

"Fight on, Keikō pen-kun!"

After having lunch together, they separated. They wonder when the person Kei likes will be able to join them, that guy's schedule was brutal. For the rest of the day, Haruto and Shin explore the town more to see if there were any changes. It's definitely more lively than last time, and a few classmates recognized them and greeted them.

"Welcome back, Nakamura, Suzuki!"

"Hey guys, welcome back!"

"Woah, it's Nakamura and Suzuki!"

Haruto suddenly giggles, looking like he was in a dreamlike state. Shin lightly bumps their shoulders together. "What's going on in that brain of yours?"

"Can't wait for everyone to call you Suzuki." Haruto grins, "But I also don't mind being called Nakamura. I would love that...Nakamura Haruto, Suzuki Shin...Hehehe...."

Yeah, Shin's lost him.

"Suzuki Shin." Shin repeats faintly, the name rolling off his tongue nicely. He liked the sound of that. He truly wants all of Haruto.

They arrive home a little after four o'clock. They didn't have anything special to do, but they didn't really mind. Just being together was enough, it was enough to lift their spirits. After dinner, they got the usual call from Kei's admirer and Haruto gave his advice as usual.

Meanwhile, Shin was already sound asleep.

I want to cuddle with Shin so badly!!

After the call, he was ready to dive into bed and snuggle with Shin, and so he did.

When morning came, Shin's eyes fluttered open. As usual, Haruto's arms and legs were wrapped around him, Shin doing the same.

But there was something else that had taken Shin's attention.

For the first time ever, Shin woke up earlier than Haruto. Haruto was deep asleep and Shin quietly stared. He never had the opportunity to watch the sleeping man's face like this. Shin wondered if he should tease him by firing him for not doing alarm clock duty well. He'd definitely burst into tears and beg Shin for forgiveness.

Shin reached out to touch Haruto's face slightly and he couldn't help but look at his ring. He then carefully removes Haruto's arm wrapped around him to inspect Haruto's own ring. Shin takes Haruto left hand, brushing his fingertips against Haruto's ring. There were just these small moments where Shin is lost in a trance, dazed.

"..."

All of the sudden, Haruto's hand intertwined with his. Haruto had woken up. Shin looked at his expression to find that Haruto looked...saddened.

"Shin..." Haruto suddenly whined. "Is the ring more interesting than your fiance? Instead of lovingly touching my face or leaving kisses all over my face...You chose the ring."

"Even your own ring can't escape you..."

"Hehe~" Shin knew he was joking, but he then pouted like a child, "Shin, pay attention to me!"

Shin moves Haruto's bangs away to place a kiss on his forehead. Haruto grins, "Gimme more."

Shin sighs, but fondly and kisses Haruto all over his face like he wanted.

But then...

Shin whispers. "Should I deduct your paycheck?"

Haruto froze. "Eh?"

He looked terrified.

"Dearest alarm clock, I woke up earlier."

"..." Haruto cries. "W-Waa...wuu..."

Wait, hold on! He's seriously crying! Like he actually sounds hurt! Shin panics and shakes his head dismissively, wiping Haruto's tears away. "H-Haruto, I'm joking. I was just trying to tease you...I-I'm sorry..."

"Hehe~" Suddenly, Haruto trapped Shin under him. "You're getting bolder everyday Shin."

"Y-You...tricked me..."

"Thank you for worrying about me." Haruto says earnestly, kissing Shin deeply. Shin suddenly felt weak and it was all because of one man. After talking for a bit, Haruto receives a message from his father about work. Shin had his own work as well through online, so he works at home.

"Shin, don't hesitate to call me, other friends, or mom when you feel lonely." Haruto says.

The two were by the entrance, getting ready for Haruto to leave. Shin checks Haruto's hair for the third time, nodding at his reminder. Haruto clearly didn't want to leave Shin and Shin feels the same, but they had to. "I heard your father's company is collaborating with my parents'."

"It was surprise, but it's very beneficial from both sides."

"Tell me if the workers are bullying you." Shin said as he adjusts Haruto's tie.

"Hm~" Haruto hums, rubbing Shin's head. "Don't worry Shin, your parents treat me well."

"You're not saying this just to prevent me from getting worried, right?"

"Of course not. They really do treat me well in private, Shin." Haruto replies. "Your mom almost bought a hair salon for me, haha!"

What.

"How come I've never heard of this?"

"Because I only want Shin to do my hair, no one else."

"Even if I shave it all off?"

"Even if you shave it all off."

"..." Shin blinks. "You're serious?"

"I am."

"..."

Shin laughs and carefully caresses Haruto's hair, he tip toes to leave a kiss on Haruto's lips. "Go on now. You'll be late."

"I'll be home soon Shin." Haruto says, taking Shin's left hand and pressing his lips against Shin's knuckle and ring. "Don't be too lonely without me."

"Mhm, the same goes for you."

"I'll be off then." Haruto pulls away, pushing their door open to leave.

"Have a good day at work, stay safe." Shin smiles, waving his hand.

And the two go about their day.

Yes, this is life with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO EVERYBODY!!

How is everyone?

Fun fact while writing this, lizard-chan decided to make another appearance and the two of us  literally had a staring contest. They were on the table, just blinking. They don't even flinch when I snapped my fingers. So while they were chilling there for a while, I write like no tomorrow.

Friend-san has a gift for this chapter:

The man doesn't fight with other male leads or romantic interests, he fucking throws down with inanimate objects.

Thank you for this wonderful meme Friend-san and our dear commenter who gave Friend-san the idea! Pluto-san!

Once again! Thank you so much everyone for reading my story! I really am grateful for everything! It's been a wonderful journey, to see the story of HaruShin/ShinHaru unfold. Thank you for all the support, views, votes and comments!

Thank you so much for reading everyone! I'll see all of you in the epilogue as well as a few other surprise chapters hehehe~Thank you for joining me in this journey!

(◕‿◕)♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 99.6K 47
His worst enemy is his sisters otome games, which she plays 24/7 and he can never hear the end of it from her, but when he dies one day, he gets rein...
210K 4.2K 25
A normal dawn turns into a crucial kidnapping by the one and only, Tobias Rogers. Afterwards you raise a bunch of red flags that soon uncover your pa...
Weird Kid By Lama

Fanfiction

10.9K 312 10
Basically Luffy has magic but an accident happens, aka being taken, which changes a lot. As he meets new people that get attracted to him. AU MxM MxG...
276K 7.9K 39
I am insufficient. Well, that's not my name obviously, but that's what my family has decided I am. I'm Julie. I'm 14, about to be 15 years old. I ha...