Villains Get Lazy Sometimes [...

By Fluffball88

Lazy Touma suddenly wakes up in a BL novel as the Villain, Nakamura Shin. "..." Fuck the villain role, let m... More

Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1: Napping Spot
Chapter 2: Just Like A Grumpy Cat
Chapter 3: Where is my House!?
Chapter 4: Tension
Chapter 5: "It's His Nap Time. Never Disturb a Cat's Nap Time."
Chapter 6: Starting Over
Chapter 7: Nakamura Shin Guide by Suzuki Haruto
Chapter 8: The Protagonist
Chapter 9: The MC and the Villain
Chapter 10: IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!
Chapter 11: Test of Courage
Chapter 13: The Awaited Call
Chapter 14: True Feelings
Chapter 15: Now or Never
Chapter 16: Beginning of Summer
Chapter 17: Long Distance
Chapter 18: Being Away
Chapter 19: An Accident!?
Chapter 20: "SHIN!!!"
Chapter 21: Summer Break Memories
Chapter 22: Another Beginning
Chapter 23: Conflict
Chapter 24: Rooftop Rendezvous
Chapter 25: Recalling
Chapter 26: Change of Heart
Chapter 27: Loving Since
Chapter 28: Acceptance
Chapter 29: Time Throughout
Chapter 30: Escape Into My Arms!
Chapter 31: Time Will Mend
Chapter 32: Winter With You
Chapter 33: Life With You
Epilogue
New Story Voting! [CLOSED]
EXTRA 1: The Tale of JunRei/ReiJun
EXTRA 2: Fantasy AU (Part 1)
EXTRA 3: Fantasy AU (Part 2)
EXTRA 4: Fantasy AU (FINALE)
EXTRA 5: QnA
EXTRA 6: Incorrect Quotes
EXTRA 7: Highlight of My Life
WINNER OF THE NEW STORY VOTING!
Thank You From FluffBall88
{VGLS 1M READS ANIMATION SPECIAL!}
{VGLS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL}

Chapter 12: Night Life

80.8K 4.1K 2.1K
By Fluffball88

Where the hell were these tiny little blue flags?

No matter where Shin and Yuuji looked, whether it be on the trees or literally searching through bushes, they were nowhere to be found. Yuuji glanced at Shin from time to time, who was staring at a bush. Yuuji looked away, lowering his gaze. The whole time they were together, it was so quiet.

They barely exchanged any words other than asking if they had found a flag or not.

"Nakamura, let's move to that spot over there."

"..." He was still staring at the bush. Did he perhaps find a blue flag!? Yuuji rushed to his side. "Nakumura?"

Shin: That looks like a comfy bush...

Yuuji: ...

Meanwhile...

On another part of the forest...

"Suzuki-san..." Kei called out, concerned.

The man was currently pacing around the woods, a serious expression on his face with arms crossed. He was mumbling. "What if he fell asleep...? No, he wouldn't. Takahashi's with him, Shin wouldn't let his guard down...But they've been on really good terms lately! What if he does fall asleep...ahh, my heart can't take this..."

"..." Kei walks over to Haruto and tapped his should. "Suzuki-san."

"Huh? What it is, Keikō pen-kun?" Haruto finally stopped.

"Are you okay?" Kei asks. "We can always go back and-"

"No, we can't go back." That was a fast answer.

"...Are you worried about Nakamura-kun?"

"Keikō pen-kun, what if he passes out!?" Haruto frets. "Tonight is such a beautiful night, it's definitely the perfect time for him to sleep. I bet he's even looking a bush right now and thinks it's a pillow!"

"..."

Kei didn't know how to reply, but one thing was for sure...It seemed like Haruto knew a lot about Shin. "Let's find him and Yuuji as we look for the flags then."

"Please."

"Haha, you care a lot about Nakamura-kun, huh?" Kei commented casually. Haruto stills for a moment and nods at Kei's comment with a smile.

"Yeah."

"We better find him then, but you don't have to worry. Yuuji is with him after all!"

"..." I'm even more worried.

Back to Yuuji and Shin, zero flags have been found. Somehow, Yuuji managed to stop Shin from collapsing on the bush with a bit of careful convincing. He wondered how Haruto was able to deal with this without being fazed by such a threatening glare. Fortunately, Shin backed down after Yuuji mentioned that he would carry Shin if he fell asleep.

"..."

Why did he back down so easily from that!? So he doesn't want to be carried...The Shin now was known for disliking physical contact. Haruto, being the only brave soul to do such a thing with Shin. When he thought about the two of them, Yuuji got a curious thought.

"Nakamura, can I ask you something?"

"..."

Shin, What's this guy up to?

"Sure, what is it?"

"Why...did you like me back then?"

"..."

Why would you ask that all of the sudden!!? Shin thought.

"..."

Shin let out a breath and looked at Yuuji in the eye.

"Because you were my first friend."

"..."

Yuuji looked at Shin, shocked. Shin wasn't lying. That was one of the reasons why the original Shin liked Yuuji, fell in love with him. The original Shin had no one else at that time, not even his parents. So Yuuji coming into his life was like finally being caught after endlessly falling for so long. That's why the original Shin wanted to be close to Yuuji, be attached to him. However, Shin now wishes to sever those attachments and will not form an attachment with anyone else anymore. The call will be coming soon after all.

Shin just smiles. "I thought about it a lot and I realized that I like you as just a friend. Maybe I was just too lonely that it confused me on how I felt about you."

"..."

"That's it."

Simple and clear answer.

It will not cause misunderstandings.

Shin thought, feeling a bit proud of himself in the inside. Where was Haruto to give him a pat in the head for doing something-

...

Shin mentally froze for a moment. Why did he think of Haruto all of the sudden?

"Hey..."

"Y-Yeah?"

"Let's find the flag quickly..."

"Of course..."

As Shin and Yuuji continue to scour the forest of the little blue flags. They stray farther and farther from the Inn they were staying at. Were there even flags in the first place? Were they just looking in the wrong places? Or did they misheard something in the instructions?

"They hid it pretty well."

"So troublesome..."

It didn't feel like a test of courage, more like an impossible treasure hunt.

SWOOSH

Okay, Shin takes that back. He heard something running from behind them. He quickly turned and looked from left to right, but there was nothing. Yuuji noticed it too. Yuuji walks in front of Shin. "So this is it where it truly begins..."

"Are you scared?" Shin asked, a smirk on his face.

"No, you?"

"The only true horror story is being woken up and only to be asked if you were sleeping."

"..."

"I'm the villain in the horror story by the way."

Yeah, I bet you beat up the one who asked that...

"Anyways, let's keep moving. We won't let them get to us."

"Agreed."

When Yuuji and Shin turned around, they froze. Literally in front of them was a tall figure with a faceless head, hands detached with just their bones acting like a string and white dress.

"..."

Yuuji didn't breath as he grabbed Shin's wrist and ran to the other direction. He bit his lip to prevent himself from making any noise and he didn't care if Shin would scratch him or whatever he does because he's dragging him. After a bit of running, Yuuji lets go Shin's wrist and the two continue to run.

Yuuji and Shin: Experiences fear in pure silence.

"AAAAHHHHH!!"

Ah, Haruto's voice.

"Wah, are you okay!? Your hand is detached! We need an ambulance!"

Ah, Kei.

Haruto: First reaction to fear is screaming.

Kei: Concerned about the source of fear.

"They're nearby! Let's go to them!" Yuuji suggested and Shin had no comment. Yuuji turns around, looks right and left, up and down.

"Crap."

Yeah, he lost him.

Shin was standing beside a tree. He blinked.

Ah...We got separated.

"..."

Shin sighs, lost again. He doesn't even know which way was which anymore. After all the running, it got him puzzled and tired. He just wanted to lie down and sleep for the rest of the night. He yawned.

"I'll just find a comfy bush then...Someone will find me eventually..."

As Shin searches for a comfy bush, he didn't see the fairly large rocks on the ground.

"Woah!"

Shin trips and his leg hit another rock. He hissed in pain as his body fell onto the ground.

"Ahh, fuck..." Shin groans, looking at his leg. "You have got to be fucking kidding me."

Shin doesn't complain too much, there wasn't much he could do. He decides to drag himself to the nearest tree and rests himself against it. Will he have to scream for someone for help? His leg hurts like hell.

"Ugh..." He was too tired. "No rush...just...rest here...for...a...while..."

He missed his pillows and blankets. He missed his snacks and...

He was the first to come up into Shin's mind. There was no one else he could turn to...

"Haruto..." Shin calls out quietly. Come to think of it, he never called the idiot by his name. This was the first. Shin bit his lip, he just wanted to go home and sleep. There was only one person who could grant that to him. "Haruto...Haruto!"

Shin looks around, gaining enough energy to call.

"HARUTO!!! I swear if you don't get your ass here right now! I'll-"

"SHIN!"

"Wha-"

In the distance, he saw a very familiar figure running towards him. He couldn't mistake that person for anyone else. Shin sighs in relief and his tense shoulders relax. Haruto knelt down in front of Shin and fussed over him.

"What happened? Are you okay!?"

"My leg..."

"Oh no, we have to get you to the Inn." Haruto said, turning around to face his back at Shin. "Shin, please get on."

Shin didn't have choice, but he didn't mind anyway. He questioned himself as to why he feels comfortable with Haruto, but he'll think about that later. He wraps his arms around Haruto and lets the taller lift up of the ground. It's been so long since Shin experienced a piggyback ride, it was nice.

Haruto began to walk, but not so quickly that it would hurt Shin. Haruto was too careful.

Shin wondered. He thought Haruto would also make a big deal with Shin finally calling his name for the first time, but it seems not. His full attention is on Shin's safety and injury and Shin didn't understand the strange feeling welling up inside him after realizing that.

"Why?" Shin quietly asked.

"Huh?" Haruto replies.

"You always help me...Why?" Shin asked. He truly wondered about Haruto's actions for a very long time. Why does Haruto always stick to him and do things for him. Preparing pillows and blankets, reminding him to eat, waking him up so he could go home and . It was just...so much. And now this...Haruto should have no reason to help him, so why?

"I never did...anything for you." Shin added.

"What are you talking about?" Haruto chuckles, "This is just my opinion but you don't need to do anything special. The reason I help you is because I want to help you."

"I don't get that..." Shin sighs. Haruto laughs again, but there was fondness behind his tone.  "I don't think I did anything special to get your attention or whatever..."

"Like I said, I want to help you."

"..."

"Shin?"

"...I took you for granted. I'm sorry." Shin whispers, hiding his face against Haruto's shoulder. Haruto froze on his tracks. It was difficult to turn his head, so he just listened quietly to Shin. "I'll do better now."

"E-Eh!?" Haruto panics. "S-Shin! There's no need to do anything! You don't need to repay me or something!"

"...Hm."

Shin just makes an incoherent noise against Haruto's shoulder.

Shin may seem like he has no care for the world, focusing solely on his comfort, but...He couldn't let this man be selfless without something in return. Shin felt bad about just letting Haruto take care of him and Shin does nothing in return.

Haruto may have said he didn't want anything in return, but Shin didn't agree.

He didn't agree at all.

~~~~~~

Friend-san sent this to me and I-

Everyone's Halloween costumes be like:

...

Friend-san back it again.

When I saw this, I literally lost my shit, I'm not kidding

(ಥ﹏ಥ)

Friend-san has something to say: I had nothing better to do, so-
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Friend-san, if you're reading this. I want you to know something. You're a hero. Thank you.

Anyways, thank you so much for reading and supporting my story! I'll see you guys in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 20.1K 23
i went home after a tiring day, i decided to take a nap but when i woke up i got transmigrated into an otome game?! ••• Started: [ 10-27-21 ] Ended:...
43.6K 1.9K 21
It's a typically cliche stories but it's okay because I GOT REINCARNATED IN A BL NOVEL!! yes, you heard it right?! as a fan im looking forward to thi...
799K 57.6K 96
The reaper of the apocalypse has been unwilling forced into the body of a scum prince destined for death. He decides, the best way to spend this new...
29.3K 1.7K 24
a story of two people in love. nothing extraordinary, just lisa and jennie being simply in love with each other. it should be simple, right?