๐‡๐จ๐จ๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...

Galing kay thahoesluvkash

๐Ÿ 7 ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š๐šŠ๐šœ, 7 ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š ๐š‹๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š” ๐š’๐š— ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š˜๐š›๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šœ๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š›... Higit pa

๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šข & ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐š•๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ
๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ & ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐š”๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ
๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šž๐š™
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ
๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šŒ๐šž๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐šž๐š™
๐šŠ ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š” ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ
๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šŠ' ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šœ๐š
๐š˜๐š—๐š—๐šŠ๐š ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ
๐š‹๐š’๐š ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
๐š‹๐š’๐š ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘: ๐š๐šŠ๐šข 2
๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ
๐š๐šž๐š— & ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐š’๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŠ๐š—
๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘๐šข
๐š”๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š’๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ?
๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š˜ & ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š‹๐šข๐šŽ
๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŠ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šข
๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š•๐šข
๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š๐š›๐š’๐š™
๐š™๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐š’๐š—' ๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ
๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š!
๐š‹๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šž๐š
๐š’ ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž
๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ
๐š™๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ...๐š›๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š?
๐šœ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐š›๐š˜ ๐š ๐š›๐š•๐š
๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ!
๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐šข ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐šข
๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐šŒ๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐šก๐š–๐šŠ๐šœ
๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐šœ๐š™๐š•๐š’๐š?
๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ
๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š
๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ!

๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š”๐šœ & ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š”๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š™๐šœ

27.3K 1.2K 1.9K
Galing kay thahoesluvkash

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 1. 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 5

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ
———

𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

"okayyy." lala smiled happily walking in front of kizo and standing in front of him.

"to be honest, quani so muhfuckin fineee and he funny as hell." ari smirked making leia laugh.

grabbing yanna's neck, ski pulled her up and she leaned in as they locked their lips together.

"kash!"

"kash!" the camera man whisper yelled

"what bitch?" she turned around with a mouth full of eggs.

"we're airing!" he said and she quickly spit the eggs out.

"oh hey there, welcome back to hood love resort."

"as y'all can see from the recap, things are starting to slowly get more spicy." she shook her shoulders.

"but anyways let's wake these hoes up to get our day started."

——-

"i go by youngboy and i'll zip you up from talking shit." draco sung getting out his bed and stretching.

"them niggas bitches and i kno that they ain't bout that shit." kizo added getting up making draco dap him up.

"let's wake these fuckers up ourselves twin."

"i'm widdit." kizo nodded and they went downstairs to fill two buckets with pool water.

when they got back upstairs, draco connected his phone to the speaker and started playing bass boosted nba youngboy songs.

they counted to three and splashed everyone with the water hard as hell.

"LETS GO! WAKE YALL ASSES UP!" kizo yelled jumping from bed to bed, not caring who he stepped on.

"kizo i swear to god imma bat you in yo shit." jay groaned getting up.

"still got that ass up tho." he said going to kiki and sitting on her.

draco jumped up and down on leia and bank, but she moved making him fly off the bed and hit his head.

"man run me my fuckin ones stewpid." he rubbed his head throwing leia over his shoulder.

"put me down stupid bitch!" she yelled hitting him in his back as he slammed her back down on the wet bed.

it was a whole lot going on at this point.

"y'all are so fucking childish like oh my god." lala rolled her eyes and both her and eisha got up going to the bathroom.

"bitch that glew you yewsed for that lace front is fuckin childish, shit peeling all the way back to 2001!" draco called out after her.

"draco you know you wrong." nia burst out laughing.

"fuh matlusies jupyang ittltang wrong with her ass." he shook his head going into the bathroom.

"what?" kiki asked after like 2 minutes making them laugh.

a couple minutes later, everyone got dressed and ate breakfast.

"ion feel like doing nun today." nia sighed sitting down on leia's lap.

"big ole booty." she smiled.

"umm imma have to politely ask you to stop touchin on my girl." lee mugged leia

"nigga you should be telling quani that." draco stupid ass passed by and fell in the pool.

"oop." leia laughing tapping nia's thigh so she could go swim with draco.

"nia you want quani?" lee asked sitting next to her.

"i meannn i wanted him at first and i think i still do." she shrugged being honest.

"ight i just wanted to know, so i could move on right?" he asked.

"yep, you're a great friend tho don't take this the wrong way." she smiled hugging him.

"nah nah you cool." he chuckled and walked away.

"draco carry meeee!!" leia said standing on her tippy toes.

she wanted to go by the deep end but she was like 5'0 and she couldn't swim.

"you a fuckin child why you even here?" he rolled his eyes letting her get on his back.

"shudup fat ass bitch." she smacked him on his fore head.

there was a big pizza float so he picked her up like a child by her armpits and put her on it.

"i'm 19 not 9." she mugged him.

"bestie yo lashes is coming off." he shook his head.

"oh my god forealll." she frowned trying to paddle the float back to shore.

"i'm playing! calm down speedy gonzales."

"play too fuckin much." she splashed him.

"hey bozos." kizo smiled jumping onto the floatie.

"boy if this shit flipped it woulda been a big ass fight here today." leia rolled her eyes.

"but hey bestie."

"i thought i was yo bestie." draco pouted.

"don't trust bitches for life."

"y'all are both my besties." she smiled.

"that's what they all say." kizo shook his head.

meanwhile.....

"bitch she over there smiling up in yo nigga face and you finna let that slide?" eisha told lala.

"i been watching that hoe from since we first came here, she literally throwing herself on him and heon want ha."

"and she over there smiling in draco face too, hoe prolly finna leave them niggas run a train." they laughed.

"messy ass hoes." - kash

"y'all i got a text!" yanna called out to everyone as she sat on ski's lap.

"they is literally goals already awwww." - kash

draco already took off swimming, so leia just told kizo to carry her back.

"nigga you can't swim?"

"obviously the fuck not." she mugged him getting onto his back.

"you a whole kid." he laughed twisting her so that she was on his hip.

"bro stoppppp." she whined as he walked out the pool with her on his hip like a baby.

"what the text say?" he asked walking up to the group.

"awww daddy and daughter bonding." deedee cood making them laugh.

"i hate y'all." leia said jumping down.

he was about to put his arm around her shoulder but lala walked up to him, wrapping his arms around her.

"the text says." :
𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬! 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐚! 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩 - 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

"ouuu let's gooo." jay smiled as all the girls ran down to the lounge.

"good morning beautifuls!" a tall, caramel colored woman with long, straight, golden brown hair sat on a beanbag.

"morningg." they answered.

"please take a seat on the other beanbags."

"today's workshop will be about communication."

"so i'll like to start first by explaining what is communication."

"communication is like they key to a happy relationship, basically the foundation of it. it allows you to express your feelings and thoughts with your partner, which can also help build trust. now some of us can be mastered at communication, but others may not enjoy it due to past relationships, etc."

"so what i want you guys to do is start opening up to your partner, talk about your past, future, the present, you know?"

after the workshop.......

"how was the workshop?" lee asked the girls as they wade their way back to the house.

"it was great actually." nia nodded.

"we gotta talkkk." lala said pulling on kizo's arm.

"yeah so do we." eisha pulled quani.

everyone went their separate ways with their partners.

"so what was the workshop even about?"  bank asked leia.

"it was about communication, she said we have to start learning yall and getting to know eachother."

"well, let's start."

"ok, my real name is aleia and i'm from hawaii."

"danggg." he nodded.

after a while of her talking, she started getting vibes that he wasn't really paying attention or interested.

"umm tell me about you." she said trying to change the subject from her.

"umm i rap and i'm from jersey."

"what about your past relationships and stuff."

"i just broke up with my girlfriend before coming here."

"why?" she asked and he shrugged her off.

"well uh... okay." she said getting up and walking away.

———————————————————————
𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬 💋

"to be honest i ain't nun but embarrassed, like i deadass tried to get to know him and he act like he really don't care bout the conversation." she rambled.
——————————————————————————

"pooh why you over here sitting all by yo self?" jay asked sitting next to her on the beach chair.

"i just tried talking to bank, he showed no interest." she laughed.

"girl that is not funnyyyy." jay chuckled.

"it is cause like we just got here and that nigga already aint shit."

"don't worry babes you still got kizo." jay rubbed her shoulder making her gasp and throw a pillow at her.

"nie you know ion want that girl man." she laughed.

"he want you tho."  jay winked getting back up and going to deedee.

shaking her head, leia got up, went to the bedroom, and laid in the bed while watching tom & jerry.

a few minutes later, kizo walked in about to go into the bathroom for a towel.

he walked through the bedroom but then walked backwards when he saw leia on the bed.

" daughter why you up here all by yo self?" he plopped down on the bed next to her.

"boy i ain't yo daughter." she rolled her eyes putting a pillow on her lap.

"naw real shit why you up here lookin all lonely and stuff?" he asked sitting with his back on the headboard and she did the same.

"ion know, i was bored and bank wasn't tryna talk to me." she shrugged.

"why?" he asked eating some of her chips.

"ion know, i tried telling him about myself but he wasn't listening."

"i feel like that nigga only want you to try and get in yo panties."

"how and he's never even touched me before?"

"that's how niggas is, they try to play it out at first. that's mad grimes to me."

"what is mad grimes?" she turned her body to the side to look at him.

"it means grimy." he laughed.

"what season is this?" he asked her.

"it's season 4, you like tom & jerry too?" she asked.

"hell yea shordy." he laughed.

"can i lay here?" he asked pointing to the pillow on her lap and she nodded.

he laid his head down on her lap and she played with his lil twigs as they watched tom & jerry and talked a little bit.

———————————————————————

bye they literally soooo cuteeeeee🥺

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

398K 12.2K 38
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ โ™ก
18.3K 988 17
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž," ๐€ ๐œ๐ก๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
622K 21K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž
459K 13.4K 40
>>๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ'๐ฌ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š ๐–๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž. ๐–...