Love of a Sorcerer (Cedric X...

Door TheCreator900

(Y/N) is the older sister of Princess Sofia. She is a hardworking girl from the village trying to work her wa... Meer

Introduction
Chapter One: Becoming evil
Chapter Two: Learning to dance
Chapter Three: The ball
Chapter Four: Cedric's apprentice
Chapter Five: A royal mess
Chapter Six: The Amulet of Avalor
Chapter Seven: The Baker King
Chapter Eight: The floating palace
Chapter Nine: Two Princesses and Two Babies
Chapter Ten: The Enchanted Feast
Chapter Eleven: Why do they love me?
Chapter Twelve: King for a Day
Chapter Thirteen: Mystic Meadows
Chapter Fourteen: Greylock the Grand
Chapter Fifteen: The Curse of Princess Ivy. Part One
Chapter Sixteen: The Curse of Princess Ivy. Part Two
Chapter Seventeen: Winter's gift
Chapter Eighteen: Substitute Cedric
Chapter Nineteen: Cedric be Good
Chapter Twenty: Gone with the Wand
Chapter Twenty-One: Elena and the Secret of Avalor. Part One
Chapter Twenty-Two: Elena and the Secret of Avalor. Part Two
Chapter Twenty-Three: Elena and the Secret of Avalor. Part Three
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hexley Hall
Chapter Twenty-Five: Day of the Sorcerers
Chapter Twenty-Six: Through the Looking Back Glass
Chapter Twenty-Seven: (Y/N)'s past
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Birthday Wish
Chapter Twenty-Nine: In Cedric We Trust
Chapter Thirty: A Royal Wedding
Chapter Thirty-Two: Prince Tom
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Sorceress Ball
Chapter Thirty-Four: Feels like jealousy
Chapter Thirty-Five: I love you still
Chapter Thirty-Six: May you always be satisfied
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The best day ever
Chapter Thirty-Eight: It must be believed to be seen
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Defying Gravity
Chapter Forty: Madisyn and (Y/N) talk
Chapter Forty-One: The reactions to the affair
Chapter Forty-Two: Congratulations
Chapter Forty-Three: A Strange Magic that dies
Chapter Forty-Four: She'll be in their hearts
Chapter Forty-Five: Invisible
Chapter Forty-Six: What lies beyond the door?
Chapter Forty-Seven: Home
Chapter Forty-Eight: Erik's love problem
Chapter Forty-Nine: Most Chaotically
Chapter Fifty: Get this Right
Chapter Fifty-One: Best days ever
Chapter Fifty-Two: Margo and Miguel's life
Epilogue
BONUS!
A/N

Chapter Thirty-One: Forever Royal.

761 20 1
Door TheCreator900

Today was Sofia's graduation from Royal prep and I have a surprise for her. I've taken her to the village where I've been making it. We arrived at our old Shoe Shop where I have it stored. I brought her inside where everything still looked the same as how we left it. I opened a curtain to reveal a pink dress I made for her. Sofia got dressed and met me outside. She looked great. We made our way back to the castle. 

"I can't believe this'll be my last day of Royal Prep," Sofia said

"I still can't believe you went to Royal Prep. Or that I'm close to becoming a sorceress," I said, "We have come a long way."

Sofia sighed.

"Are you alright, Sofia?" I asked

"The other students chose me to give a speech at graduation," Sofia said.

"Oh, that's great!"

"I know. If I only knew what to say. After all these years, what do you tell everyone on such a big day?"

She has a point. I wouldn't know what to say either. I don't know what happens to sorceresses' when they finish their training but I hope that doesn't involve speeches. I'm not the greatest at them. 

'It's not that far from our village to the castle but it seems that I've come such a long way. At first, I thought I wasn't ready to be royal but I proved I belong, I proved I'm here to stay. So when I stand in front of all those who I care about, I want to rise and shine but still, there is a little doubt. I really want to wow 'em but I'm not sure just how I'm gonna find the right things to say on such a big day,' Sofia said as we arrived at the castle

'I never thought you would wind up being a Princess but I'm proud how very much you have grown. You may have started as a young girl from the village but you proved you are strong, you proved it on your own. So when you stand in front of all those whom you care about, I know you'll rise and shine. Of that, I haven't any doubt. Just like the stars above you, forever will I love you. I'm sure you'll discover the way on such a big day,' I said smiling. 

I left to let her get ready for her graduation. I went to Cedric who had a gift for Sofia. It was a tiara with the ruies she made for him. He said it was a gift from both of us because she helped us a lot recently. I go there with Cedric to give Sofia our present a crown.

'Remember Princess you helped us become good and gain back Roland's trust. Well now these rubies will fit your crown to a T,' We said.

I go outside with Sofia and we leave to go to her graduation from Royal Prep. Patty and her family arrive because her kids are also graduating from Royal Prep. Everyone gets to the graduation ceremony. Sofia gives her speech with Desmond. The graduates start singing the alma mater. Everyone heads back to the castle for the party. Cedric and I arrive to add a little magic touch to the party. A woman, who's name would later be revealed as Vor, arrived and everyone tried to defend the castle from her.

Cedric and I defend Roland and try to defend him again when Wormwood and Abu takes our wands. I hid as everyone gets hit by Vor's spell and watched as Vor take the crown from Roland and burn it. Everyone goes to Cedric's tower. Vor started to transform the castle and the kingdom in her own image. This isn't good. I have to do something. But what? I don't know what spell could defeat someone as powerful as Vor. Come on, think! Maybe the patronus charm. But I need a very happy memory to cast it. I don't have many. But I should be able to think of one.

So, I snuck around as to not be caught by any guards. I soon saw Sofia hiding and, when the coast was clear, I ran to her. I followed her to where our family and friends were and she transformed into a bird while I distracted the guards. When it was time, I used the Stupefy spell to stun the guards. The whole family came out of the tower and we all headed for the boat. We escaped the kingdom. I hugged Cedric, happy he's safe.

"We can't just leave! Vor wants to take over the kingdom!" Sofia said

"First, I have to make sure you're all safe. Our family is more important to me than anything," Roland said.

"I know, Dad. You'd do anything for us. But when you're in charge, it's like the whole kingdom is your family."

She's right. We should go back

'They taught us to always be royal but what do these words really mean? When you're a prince or a princess, when you're a king or a queen we have to look out for our family but our family is bigger than this. It includes everyone in the kingdom. Every boy, girl, mister and miss. I have to take a stand. A stand for one and all even if I'm the one who takes the fall,' Sofia said climbing up to the mast, 'Being royal means being loyal to those who count on us. For the kingdom I must fight. For in me they place their trust. For one and all I'm standing tall. For one and all.'

"Sofia is right. As the future Queen of Enchancia, I owe it to my future subjects to fight for them. I say we go back," Amber said.

"I agree with Amber. I won't let anyone else get hurt," I said.

"I know you mean well, but you're still only children and a apprentice," Mum said.

"I promise, I will gather my bravest men from all across the land and go back once you are all safe," Roland said.

'Once you spoke of my destiny of all that I'm surely meant to be. Now it's finally clear to see: the path that lies ahead of me. I'm sorry, but I have to do this. I wish I was a flying horse," Said Sofia becoming a flying horse.

"Wait! Sofia?" Mum asked.

"We're coming with you!" Amber and I said jumping onto Sofia's back.

"Amber! (Y/N)! No!" Roland called after us.

"(Y/N)! No!" I heard Cedric call.

'As a prince and a future knight, I must go back and join the fight,' James said.

'Sir James is right, we all must go,' Tilly and Patty said.

'To save Enchancia! Tally-ho!' Cedric said.

Roland ordered the ship to be turned around as Sofia few us back to the castle.

'We have to take our stand. A stand for one and all even if we're the ones who take the fall. Being royal means being loyal to those who count on us. For the kingdom we must fight. For in us they place their trust. For one and all, we're standing tall,' we all sang

'For one and all though we may fall,' Sofia, Amber, and I sang

'For one,' Sofia said.

'For one,' Amber and I said

'For one and all,' Said Sofia now back to normal.

We needed to figure out what to do with Vor. Amber asked if Sofia's amulet had a power to stop her. We could trap her inside like it did with Princess Elena. But won't the amulet be different when she's inside. Sofia thought about it but just accepted if it was different once we trapped Vor inside. We headed to the throne room. Amber trapped Vor's sidekicks behind a curtain and Sofia wished for Vor to be trapped in the Amulet. Vor tried to grab Sofia but I push her out of the way and get grabbed instead and I got my wand back.

Amber and Sofia triesd to save me from getting pulled into the Amulet. But I got pulled into the Amulet with Vor. I could hear everyone's reactons from inside the amulet. When Cedric heard that I got pulled into the Amulet, he sounded heartbroken and really worried. I then saw Vor behind me. I try to use my wand to wish myself out of the amulet but it didn't work.

"Silly little sorceress. Now what kid of trap would this be if you could just wish your way out of it? Looks like it's just you and me now. But not for long. But not for long. You see, my dear, I know what makes people tick. Their darkest impulses. Their greatest fears. And I know your greatest fear has just come true," Vor said 'You've always had a friend or two, someone to lend a hand. When times are tough you look to them to get out of a jam. But now, no matter where you turn there's no one here but you. You're all alone, your greatest fear has finally come true.'

'Just because I'm by myself does not mean I will fold. I don't need help to battle you. I just need to be bold,' I said.

'Spare me your heroic speech. We both know you are wrong.'

'I'm not afraid to stand alone.'

'My dear, you won't be standing long,' Vor knocked me down with her powers, 'You're on your own, can't run away. You've met your match this very day.'

'I'm on my own but won't give in. I'll get back up to fight again,' I got back up.

'The good in you is fading fast and when it's gone you're mine at last.'

'But like the sun, I'll rise once more.'

'Until night falls and wins the war!'

Vor hit me with her magic again and I was ready to give up when I saw my family and my true love Cedric. I know that I must fight for them and Cedric's and I's future together. I grab my wand and think of every single happy memory that I have.

'There's a bond you'll never know, a power you can't feel. The love you give comes back to you and makes you strong as steel. If I remember those I love and keep them close to heart, my love will shine from deep within and chase away the dark,' I said.

'My darkness can not be denied. Your little light won't last. I'll show you where real power lies one final wicked blast,' Vor said using her magic on me.

I use the patronus charm. It worked! It appeared as an owl who looks like it's trying to guard me from Vor's power.

'You tried your worst to keep me down but I'm still standing tall,' I said as the patronus did the rest

'How can this be happening?!' Vor asked.

'Because I stand for one and all! I'm on my own, I found the light to see me through the darkest night.'

'You're just an apprentice! This cannot be!'

'I'm more than that, but you can't see I may be young and on my own but I can feel how much I've grown. My will is strong, my heart is true, my love will be the end of you!'

My patronus defeats Vor and turns her back into Prisma. The woman who attacked us the first time. And she introduced herself so that's how I know her name. Prisma felt bad for turning into Vor and hurting people. I could see the sad looks on everyone's faces. I really want out of the amulet. Everyone goes to the courtyard after Cedric finds a spell to free me from the amulet. Everyone joined hands and the protectors arrive and join in the circle. Cedric casts the spell while everyone focuses on the amulet. Prisma and I were freed from the Amulet. Mum and Sofia hugging me.

"Cedric, you did it! You saved her! From now on, you will be known as Cedric the Great!" Roland told Cedric.

"Thank you, your majesty," Cedric smiling.

"Y/N, you're safe," Roland said coming over.

"What happened in there?" Amber asked.

"Vor is gone. For good," I said.

Prisma was arrested by the protectors and sent back to the Mystic Isles. Sofia and Anna became Protectors. Tilly told Mum and Patty all about being a Protector. Cedric and I give Sofia her amulet back and Cedric hugs me before going inside. Everyone went inside besides Sofia and I.

"(Y/N), what you did today... that was the most noble thing I have ever seen. I thought I lost you. Cedric did as well," Sofia said smiling.

"We'll never lose each other, Sofia because we're sisters," I said amilng.

"Oh, (Y/N)! Yes, we are," Sofia hugged me.

"You're going to make a great Sorceress." 

"And you're going to make a great Protector. Sofis the Protector."

"I love the sound of that!" 

"I'm just happy to be home."

"I'm happy you're home, too, (Y/N)."

Sofia and I head into the party. And, for the fun of it, I sang Best Day Ever for everyone. Because this was the best day ever.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

221 0 55
Maddie is the older sister of Prince Sophus. She is a hardworking girl from the village trying to work her way to become a sorceress. But when her fa...
37.7K 859 19
Y/n is the oldest daughter of king Roland, shes next in line to be queen and couldn't be any happier. However she does have a wild side, she likes to...
29.6K 549 26
(Warning! There are a few bad words in this story but I will not put any kind of dirty scenes for this is a child show. All Characters and songs belo...
11.2K 141 11
This is MY version. Dont like? Then dont read. Sofia is 14 when she becomes a princess. Dont own this, obviously. Takes place after the wedding but...