𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗬 | 𝗲. 𝗷...

By funnyfairies

Marley Boarding School is full of spiteful snakes, and Y/n L/n as one of them. When Eren Jaeger transfers to... More

𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎
𝟑𝟏
Hello!
𝟑𝟐-Christmas Chapter
surpirse surprise

𝟐𝟐

2.5K 71 255
By funnyfairies

                                      ——————

——————

THE AMALFI COAST, ITALY
TUESDAY, AUGUST 16TH
11:24 A.M.

(DONT HATE ME AND YES I KNOW THE END WAS RUSHED)

"Fuck, I have no idea where we're at." You bit the inside of your lip and looked at the map. It was written in Italian and you couldn't read it at all. The sun was blazing down on you guys, all you were trying to do was find a place to eat.

Annie had a towel in her neck to catch the sweat, and she took a sip of her water every other minute. Armin was trying to ask the people passing you if they could speak English. Eren stood behind you looking over your shoulder, his sunglasses covered his eyes. You could clearly see the map because his shadow covered up the sun.

"What about this place? It doesn't seem too far from here." Eren pointed at a dot on the map with a pair of forks and knives right by it. You assumed it was a restaurant.

"We can try, the walk doesn't seem too bad." You raised your sunglasses down, making the view go from extremely light to a little darker. You all gathered and started towards the destination.

This was your last week in Italy, you and the rest stayed here for a month. Before you all flew out here, your summer was filled with fun nights out with the people you enjoyed most, and loads of nights alone with Eren. You were attached to the hip with him practically the whole summer. It would probably remain like that for a while since you both weren't planning on going to college until next year.

You managed to get pass a crowd, you bumped into many shoulders and got many scoffs from it. Eren took pictures at anything he found interesting, he would also take pictures of you while walking.

You arrived at a small shop, the walls were a beige color and they looked like they were made out of concrete. There were flowerbeds under the windows with an array flowers, vines covered the building. The doors were open and people were coming in and out of it. The group of you gave each other looks before finally deciding to walk in.

A man came to you and soon as you walked in.

"Gradito!" (Welcome) His accent was thick, and he gestured to the chairs inside. They were red and white booths with flowers in the middle of the table.

Eren shuffled his way to the front of the group, "Possiamo prendere un tavolo per quattro?" (Can we get a table for four?) Eren's sudden knowledge of Italian caught you off guard slightly, but deep down it wasn't really surprising. It's like you found out something new about him everyday.

"Giusto, laggiù."(Right,just over there.) The waiter pointed to the table you first made eye contact once you walked in. You sat down, Eren sitting next to you.

"I didn't know you spoke Italian." You rested your hand under your chin.

"I like the reaction of seeing others surprised, your reactions are always the best." Eren caressed your cheek with his thumb.

"UHM, we're right here! You guys have plenty of time to fuck." Annie pulled you out of your own little world and flared her hands up.

                                      ——————
7:28 P.M.

The beaches began becoming empty with more and more people leaving by the second. None of you bothered leaving the beach for a while. You were lounging in one of the chairs that you had brought, Eren cracked open a beer and began drinking. Armin and Annie were in the water together.

Waves were crashing against rocks, the sky was getting darker by the minute and stars appeared with every glance. The water was extremely clear and blue. When you were in the water you felt fish brush against your legs like it was nothing.

"Wanna get out of here?" Eren set the beer down onto the cooler.

"We can't just Annie and Armin." You took your sunglasses off, wiping them off.

"I don't mean actually leave the beach, wanna go somewhere where it's just you and me?"

You looked around, Annie and Armin would be fine by themselves, plus they seemed like they were having fun.

"Let's do it." You got up, you were only in your black bikini bottoms and top. It was extremely skimpy and revealing, when you started walking, Eren would tried to cover you up with a towel so nobody look at you. Eren didn't want anybody looking at you, he only wanted you from himself.

You just took the towel and left it in your hands, you didn't put it over your body just to piss him off a little. Eren was just in his swim trunks which were white and had black skulls riddled along them. Eren rolled his eyes when you didn't use the towel, so he just trudged behind you, casting rude looks at anyone he saw looking over you you both.

"Where'd you have in mind?" You turned back to him and grabbed his hand.

"Look over there." Eren pointed to a secluded area surrounded by rocks. The current of the waves weren't bad there so it seemed like a great spot. Eren took the lead and climbed up the rocks until he got to the top. You hopped onto the rocks, your body making contact with the wet surface.

The rocks overlooked the beach and the houses along the shoreline, and the moon was fully out. Eren sat down and immediately pulled you between his legs. You leaned back until your back hit his chest. Eren's slender arms caged you in, you couldn't move and you didn't want to move.

The sound of water pushing up against the rocks filled the void, you heard Eren's breathing in your ear and felt it against your body . He pushed your hair to one side of your shoulders, giving him full access to your neck. Eren moved your necklace out of the way and kissed up and down your neck, that turned into gentle sucking. His plump lips still attached to you, he used more force and sucked harder.

You wrapped your hands around his and leaned your neck to the side to give him more access. Eren nipped at your neck, leaving small hickeys along your neck. You closed your eyes and gulped, Eren's hands ran along your body.

You loved this moment and you loved being with him. In fact..you loved him.

Wait, what? You loved him, and you were just realizing that. This was all a new feeling to you, what do you say? Do you even tell him? Your eyes shot open and you started feeling uneasy. Your heart started thumping quicker and quicker. You were confused, and surprised at yourself. You stopped paying attention to Eren's movements and your head started spinning.

"Are you nervous? Your heart's beating like crazy." Eren detached from you and he started to become worried. Did he do something wrong that made you uncomfortable?

Taking a deep breath, your voice sounding at ease, "No, I'm fine. I just don't want our trip to end, that's all."

Eren wasn't buying it, but he didn't want to push you. He went back to the same position but he just held you there. All he could think about was that he screwed up, and made you upset. It was a thought that never left his head, a perpetual feeling. The thought was like a weight bearing down onto his shoulders that stopped him from doing anything.

The remainder of the time with him alone stayed quite.

                                      ——————

Song Suggestion: Apocalypse- Cigarettes After Sex

SATURDAY, AUGUST 20TH
5:04 P.M.

After about a three hour plane ride home, the group of you made it back to London. Your school was still offering housing for graduates until the fall semester started, so you all stayed at the dorms still. The rest of the vacation was just awkward, the interactions with Eren weren't as fun as they were until the beach thing. You still talked to each other, but something was just off.

Eren kissed you on the cheek and walked into his dorm without a word, Armin took notice and planned on asking him about it. Annie also realized something was up, but she was just going to beat around the bush when she would mention it to you

You were unpacking your things, your bed was practically covered in clothes and souvenirs you bought on the trip. Your room looked extremely minimalistic because you were in the process to get ready to move out when fall started so you could go back to Toronto. Although, the following week you would be in Toronto because it was Jordan's birthday so you and Annie were going to go see him.

The only thing in your walls were the painting Eren got you for Christmas. You wouldn't take that down until the very end of your stay.

The dorm was quiet, Annie's footsteps would occasionally be heard but that was all. Something was up, and it wasn't a good feeling.

EREN'S DORM
6:56 P.M.

Eren put off unpacking, and his suitcase just sat in the corner of his room. His journal was popped open and the page he was writing on was already halfway done. His phone started ringing and he picked it up, the ID number not being from his area. It was from New York.

He placed his phone onto his desk and put the called on speaker.

"Hello, is this Eren Jaeger I'm speaking to?" It was a woman and her voice sounded direct.

"Uh, yeah it is, can I ask who I'm speaking to?" Eren ripped out of page of his journal and grabbed his pencil.

"Ah yes, I'm calling to inform you that you've gotten accepted into the New York Film Academy that you signed up for. Congratulations, the acceptance rate is extremely low now. You can either turn it down or accept it, just let me know by Wednesday of next week. We have plenty of other applicants who would love to get in."

Huh? Eren only signed up for film schools around Toronto so he could be close to you. He didn't really want to go to Toronto, but if he was close to you then it would be fine.But..the New York Film Academy was his dream school. That's all he could think about when he first got to Marely Boarding School, and it was his set goal.

"I never applied to this school. Sorry." Eren sighed. He turned down the opportunity and chewed in his lip.

"Yes you did, a Miss Y/N L/N recommend you and sent in your application score and we went from there. You would make a great addition to the school Mr. Jaeger, please email my personal contact if you're interested." The woman began saying her email and Eren without thinking twice, had written the whole thing by the time she hung up.

Eren's heart dropped at your name. He should've known, he had mentioned the school to you so much it was probably engraved into your head. Why would you go out of your way to even contact the school, knowing how far you would be away from him? It sounded like you wanted for him to go. Right?

Eren covered his face with his hands and let out a deep sigh. Shit, he didn't want to make this decision.

On the other side of the wall, Armin was listening and watching intently on the conversation, and once your name was brought up he was in utter shock. Was he seriously thinking of leaving?Armin knew your heart would break if he said anything. He could already imagine it. He saw Eren write down the email and her heard every single last word of what the woman on the line said.

Armin tried to walk away quietly, but Eren still heard Armin's footsteps. Eren looked up and his eyes drooped.

"Armin, please don't mention this to Y/N. Please? I don't even want to think of her reaction right now." And with that, Eren didn't even wait for a response and closed the door to his room.

Armin pursed his lips as the door shut, he wouldn't tell Annie either because he knew she would tell you as soon as she heard. Armin sluggishly walked to his side of the dorm and mentally prepared himself for the days that would be coming shortly. All Armin would do is keep his mouth shut, it was Eren's responsibility to tell you his decision.

Back in Eren's room, he was a total wreck. His eyes began watering as soon as the door closed, he knew the consequences if he chose going to school, but he knew the opportunity he would be missing if he didn't take it.
——————
FRIDAY, AUGUST 26TH
9:28 A.M.

After being in Toronto ever since Tuesday, you definitely missed the feeling of your own bed because you've been out of the house for a while. You hadn't heard from Eren much while you were gone, the only explanation you had in mind was that he was upset about the beach last week and how you freaked out on him. Well, you thought it over and decided you were finally going to tell him what you actually felt. Sure, it wasn't the most romantic spot to tell him that you love him in his dorm room, but you just wanted to get it out into the world.

"Annie, I'm heading to Eren's, you wanna come with?" You yelled across the house.

"Yeah! Give me a minute, I gotta put my shoes on." Annie a screamed back. You toyed around with your necklace as the feeling of anticipation crept up on you.

Annie finished getting herself together and waited for you by the door. You sped-walked across the hall towards the door to the boy's dorm. Annie inserted her key and as soon as you walked in something was odd and didn't feel the same.The dorm didn't feel as lively as usual. Armin's door was cracked open so Annie made her way in there first.

The light in Eren's room was off and the door was closed. You knocked in the door and there was no answer. Weird.

You pushed the door open and all you saw was pitch black. The room felt empty and your voice echoed off the wall when you called out for him. You flipped the switch on, everything in the room was gone. Your body felt suddenly hot and your heart stopped.

The sheets were pulled off the bed, the closet was open and all the clothes Eren had weren't there. The desk was still there and the chair was too. A book sat on the desk, almost like a journal. That was the only thing you saw.

You pulled out of phone and dialed his number, not even making it to the second ring, his voicemail went off. You hastily went to his socials and they weren't there. If this was some sick joke you were going to kill him for it. Your face was red, and your lip was quivering. Tears shot out of your eyes and you dropped to the floor.

Annie ran out of Armin's room as soon as she heard you. Armin knew everything. He slowly followed Annie and his eyes fell to the floor at the sight of you.

"Where is he?" Your shaky voice made it almost impossible to even make out, your throat felt like it was closing. The room felt smoldering and like the air was being sucked out of you. You couldn't move, and you trembled. Annie reached out to touch you but you swatted her arm away.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"

Annie's heart sank and she looked at Armin, she couldn't even look his girlfriend in the eyes. Annie looked pissed off, her eyes narrowed at him and she clenched her fists.

"Where the fuck is Eren, Armin?"

Armin's voice was low, and it almost came out as a nonexistent whisper.

"He's gone.."

——————
so..uhhh

-reece 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 445 8
Only fools cage birds. EREN JAEGER © 2023 emefaerie
3.5K 39 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
144K 4.2K 37
after returning from a much needed break, y/n l/n decides to let loose for once. being invited to a concert isn't what she planned, but she goes for...
19.6K 724 30
She's an optimistic aspiring actress, and he's an obstacle she crashed into. She finds him to be a waste of time, he finds her to be a pain in his a...