Nyctophilia (KamiDeku)

By Disaintgucci

TW- Major Character Death! ._. Nah I'm just kidding. Just a bunch of fluff, really. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 14

2.2K 89 22
By Disaintgucci

"Ha! We win again." 

Kaminari stuck out his tongue at Kirishima and Bakugo as he hugged Izuku from the side. The green haired boy was beyond flustered at this point and he finally gave in to his urges and leaned into Kaminari, who in return, smiled at him. 

They grouped up against each other and Kaminari and Izuku had proven to be a powerful force together.

Bakugo scowled and grabbed Kaminari's tongue, pinching it between his thumb and index finger.

"Ow ow ow!" Kaminari whined, swatting at Bakugo's hand.

"Next round. I'm blowing both your asses off the map." He growled, letting go of Kaminari.

"Meanie."

Izuku unfurled himself from Kaminari's arm and staggered to his feet, his face a distinct shade darker than it was before.

"I- uh- bathroom. Yeah. Bathroom. I'll be back."

Kaminari watched him leave when Kirishima cleared his throat.

"You like him." It wasn't a question.

"What? No I do not." 

"Yeah you do. It's obvious."

"It is not! Kacchan is it obvious?" Kaminari looked to Bakugo for help, his eyes wide in desperation. 

Bakugo had moved onto the bed and was picking at a piece of fuzz on the blanket, careful not to mess up Almight's smiling face.

"Yep."

"Shoot." Kaminari averted his eyes to his feet. "Do you think he knows?"

"Considering Deku is as oblivious as a brick when it comes to liking someone." Bakugo placed his hand under his chin and looked up at the ceiling.  "Nah."

Kaminari wasn't sure if that statement eased or increased his anxiety.

The blonde stared down at his hands in his lap, a memory coming to the front of his memory. He bit at his lip and tugged at his fingers. 

With a heavy sigh, he spoke once more,

"He's already dating someone." His voice was thick with emotion. 

Kirishima did a heavy eye roll. 

"Trust me, he's not. Whoever said that is lying" 

"But-"

"Kaminari. He's a single little cinnamon roll who's gay for you." 

Kaminari's face burned. He stopped tugging at his fingers and thought the words over in his head. 

"How do you even know he likes me?"

Bakugo scoffed. "All that son of a bitch does is mutter in my ear about you during class."

"Well that answers that question then." Kirishima said. 

"Really?! What's he say?" Kaminari sat up on his knees and moved towards the end of the bed where Bakugo's head was. 

"Like I'm telling you." Bakugo pushed his face away, his giant hand covering the entire surface of the small blonde's face. 

"Aw but Kacchan!" Kaminari's voice was muffled. He pulled Bakugo's hand off his face. 

"Die."

The door to the bathroom reopened and Izuku plopped down next to Kaminari. Both of them were silent as their shoulders and knees touched. 

They grabbed the controllers on the floor and resumed playing. 

Some time passed and Bakugo was dead on the bed. Kirishima yawned and checked the time on his phone.

2:21 a.m.

"Phew. It's getting late."

"Mm." Kaminari and Izuku nodded in unison. 

They were mindless zombies, their eyes bloodshot and unblinking as they played.

"Are you guys going to bed soon?"

"Uh-huh."

Kirishima rolled his eyes. "I kissed Mineta."

"Mhm."

He huffed and reached over to unplug the cord connecting the console to the outlet.

The screen shot off and the room was suddenly pitch black, the only source of light having been taken away.

"Nooooo!"

"I was so close!"

Kirishima ignored their cries. "It's almost 3 am."

"So?" Kaminari pouted, defiant. 

Izuku was the only one who seemed concerned about that information. 

"3?! This is the latest I've ever stayed up." He groaned and rubbed his face. "You're such a bad influence on my life."

"I don't see you complaining." Kaminari crossed his arms. 

"Alright well we're going to bed." Kirishima began to stand up from the bed.   

"We?" They asked in unison. 

As response, Kirishima leaned over the bed and stood up with a half-awake Bakugo leaning against him. He fastened his arm around the blonde's torso and dragged him off the bed.

"Come on, Cherry." Kirishima cooed into Bakugo's ear.

The blonde frowned and rubbed his ear against his shoulder while death-gripping the redhead's waist.

"You." His voice was gravelly.

"What about me?"

"Go boom boom." Bakugo finished with a small laugh.

"That's not very heroic." Kirishima said with a small frown, shaking his head. 

"Oh dang I forgot he was still here." Kaminari flinched after hearing Bakugo's low voice. 

"Good night Kacchan." Izuku said politely, waving him off.

As Kirishima and him rounded the corner to the hallway outside, a distant "Fuck off nerd" could be heard.

"Typical Kacchan." Kaminari shook his head and climbed into Izuku's bed. 

He grabbed the top blanket and rolled around in it until he was completely wrapped inside it like a burrito. 

He poked his head out of an opening in the blanket and whispered, "Good night."

Izuku stretched before standing up and sliding under the covers as well. 

He closed his eyes, sleep starting to take over when he felt a heavy mass collide with his side.

His eyes flew open and he saw Kaminari's back pressed against him. He nudged him over and the boy flipped onto his stomach.

Izuku stared at him for a solid second before turning onto his side again and closing his eyes once more.

Again, there was a shift of the bed and a hard weight pressed against his back.

"Kaminari."

"Yes?"

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

Izuku shifted and nudged Kaminari a little harder in the back, causing the blonde to roll back over onto his stomach again.

In an instant, he was pressed against Izuku's back again.

Izuku gave a defeated sigh.

With their backs pressed against each other, the only indicator they had that they were both awake was the rhythmic beating of their hearts and their slow, heavy breathing.

"So. You and Uraraka." 

Kaminari said slowly, an edge to his voice Izuku could pick up from having been used to listening to him so often.

"Huh?"

"Don't 'huh' me. Congratulations."

Izuku frowned. Kaminari's voice sounded off.

"What are you talking about?"

"You're dating. I'm happy for you, she's a really pretty girl."

"I-who told you that? We're not dating. We're just friends." Izuku's words were firm. 

He wanted, no, needed Kaminari to understand this.

"Wait, so you're not together?"

"No."

"What about Mina?"

"Kami-"

"Asui?"

"No. I'm not with anyone."

"Oh."

Kaminari was glad Izuku couldn't see his face as he bit back a smile.

He stuck his hand out from under the thick blanket and raised it in the air.

"Pinky promise?"

Izuku raised his hand with a smile and hooked his pinky onto Kaminari's.

"Pinky promise." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 131 2
I had a change of heart and before anyone says anything, I wrote this when I was younger. I've even unpublished chapters that made me uncomfortable a...
543K 38.3K 58
❝𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃...𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒❞ -@keikaminari - date: 07/01/2021 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩...
2.3K 26 8
Just fluff. Characters aren't mine Enjoy :)
1.1K 25 49
So I usually write these after I'm done with the book. Because I'm a long writer. But I don't like not having the book done first. So here we are. ...