Stuck With U

By Pragatikhantwal77

Two people with different life and different heart. ❤️ Will love take place in their heart again ? ❤️ (A/N... More

Character
Reunion
Being a Dad
Second Chance
Truth
Comfort
Suprise Date
Fulfilness

Saturday Dinner

1.5K 96 22
By Pragatikhantwal77

Another Person’s POV

Tae order two vanilla Latte with cheesecake for him and Godt. Kimmon gave mark the cookies he bake for him. Godt finished his portion in five minutes which literally shocked Tae and Mark.

“What’s wrong with you Godt ? You just ate a whole cheesecake in just five minutes.” Tae asked in disbelief. Godt sighed and reply.

“I can’t waste my time in eating when I can help P’Kim in work. You both eat slowly.” Mark chuckle and shook his head. Godt frown and look at Mark who’s munching his cookies with delight.

“Daddy doesn’t like if someone intervene him in his kitchen and I’m sure you have no talent in baking. If you want Daddy to reject before courting then go for it.” Mark said with a smile. Tae tried to not laugh but his smile gave out.

“Then what should I do to pass your test and win P’Kim heart.” Godt said and looks at Mark with pleading eyes. Mark wipes his lips with tissue and lean closer to Godt.

“I have a chance for you to prove yourself.” Mark said.

“What chance ?” Godt asked.

“There’s a person live in front of our apartment. He came our apartment every Saturday for dinner even though we never invite him but the main problem is he looks at daddy with bad intentions and one time I saw him trying to take daddy’s picture when he was doing Yoga in near the park of our building. I didn’t let him take any picture but I can’t protect my daddy all time. I want you to give him a good lesson so he’ll think ten times before approaching Daddy.” Mark complain.

Godt clutch his fist tightly. Tae put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down before taking any action.

“Don’t worry I’ll make sure he’ll never see at P’Kim again with his eyes. Let meet him tomorrow.” I said.

Mark and Tae both look at me with confusions. I smirk after planning how to make that pervert a good lesson.

*****

Kimmon was stirring Massaman Curry for today’s dinner. Mark was doing editing of his new vlog. Mark come to kitchen and look at Kimmon with puppy eyes. He off the stove and looks at Mark. He knew very well when his son tried to be more cute. 

“Is there something you want to tell me Mark ?” He asked. Mark come forward and hugs Kimmon from side.

“Daddy I invite someone for today’s dinner.” Mark said. Kimmon frown and raise his eyebrow looking at Mark.

“Who ?”

“It’s a surprise Daddy.” Mark said sheepishly. Kimmon chuckle and ruffle his son’s hair.

Their door bell rings. Mark looks at Kimmon excitedly. Kimmon went to open the door with a Mark behind him. He opens the door and get astound seeing Godt in front of him with white rose bouquet in his hand.

“I invite my idol for today’s dinner Daddy.” Kimmon nods his head.

“Sawadee khap P’Kim. Mark invite me last time we met in café and I really want to see you-u….. I mean both of you again.” Godt correct his sentence. Kimmon smile back and said.

“It’s fine Nong and I’m glad to have a star like you tasting my cooking." Godt smile back more brightly. Mark take Godt direct to their living room. Kimmon went to kitchen to make meal for his new guest.

“What did you plan for that man ?” Mark asked Godt. They both sat on the couch. Godt take out the some pills from his pocket. Mark looked at him in confusion.

“This pills will take that man to cloud nine. He’ll not think about eating P’Kim cooking again.” Godt said. Mark just nods. He excited to know what will Godt gonna do to that nasty neighbor.

In one hour Kimmon place every single dish on dinning table with help of Godt. Kimmon tried to deny his request for helping but Godt is more stubborn then him. Mark just wait there and went to his room to bring his secret weapon.

Godt sit beside Mark and look at the red bottle in his hand. He understands what Mark gonna do and he’s ready to clean up the mess for Mark.

Kimmon was just going to sit on chair across Mark and Godt then suddenly their door bell rings. Mark roll his eyes and going to open the door but kimmon stopped him.

“Just accompany Nong Godt here. I’ll go and see.” Kimmon said. Mark nods and sit quietly.

Kimmon open the door and couldn’t help but feeling uncomfortable seeing their neighbor again. He doesn’t know why this man always knock their door on Saturday at this time.

“Sawadikhap Kimmon. I just thought about giving you a salad I specially made for you and your healthy body.” He said eyeing Kimmon waist.

“There’s no need for this Mr. Phai.” Kimmon said politely. He looks down and said.

“But I made this for so much love. I hope you don’t mind if I have a dinner with you.” Kimmon smile awkwardly and didn’t knew what to say.

“Of course not Mr. Whatever you are. P’Kim is too much kind to even feed a beggar in their house who invite himself without invitation.” Godt said and stood beside Kimmon.

Phai face went sour hearing Godt mocking him indirectly but he controlled himself and put a fake smile on his face. He wants to win Kimmon and that’s the only thing matter for him.

“Thank You so much Kimmon. You are really kind and beautiful person.” Phai said and going to touch Kimmon shoulder but before that happen Godt pull kimmon toward him.

“Enough of your talk. We all are hungry.” Godt said. They went to dinning table. Godt pull a chair for Kimmon to sit beside Mark.

Phai scoffed when Godt sit beside him. Mark smirk and look at Phai with a evil grin. Kimmon serve food for everyone and for himself. Godt winks at Mark to start their plan.

“Daddy can you bring some ramen for me to eat. I feel like having some.” Mark said with a puppy eyes.

“Even I also feel like eating some P’Kim.” Godt give a push.

“Okay if you both are craving. I’ll just make one for you both.” Kimmon said and went kitchen to cook. Godt glance at Phai and said to Mark.

“Mark you know your Daddy loves man who eat with their gusto and can finish three bowl of rice without any problem. I’m gonna court your dad so I specially bring these pills for myself. These pills help us to eat like the people in mukbang videos. P'Kim specially like the one who can finish whole spicy ramen.” Phai glance at the pills in Godt’s hand.

“I have something to show you in my room. Can we check it now ?” Mark said to Godt.

“Sure.”

Godt and Mark went to Mark’s room. They both made it look like they enter the room and both look at Phai secretly and observe him.

Phai look around and check the pills Godt leave on table. He took one pill and put others back in table like before.

Godt smirk and give a HI five to Mark. They both come back like nothing happens.

Kimmon come back with two bowls of ramen and put in front of Mark and Godt. Phai smirk and took a bite from his food. Mark take out bottle of Korean hot chilli sauce and put it all in his ramen.

“Uncle Phai, I’m not feeling like eating this now. Can you have it ?” Mark said with a puppy eyes. Kimmon felt really awkward and going to take that ramen from Mark but Godt intervene then said.

“I can eat your ramen Mark. No need to disturb him while eating.” He was going to take that bowl but Phai took that before him.

“I don’t have any problem eating this when Kimmon specially made them and I can’t let it go waste.” Phai said looking at Kimmon.

Who’s little bit confuse from what’s happening in his house. Mark give a very polite smile.

Phai smirk at Godt when he thinks he defeat him in courting Kimmon. He takes a one bite and his face went deep red from ramen. He quickly took a glass of water and gulped it down in one go. Godt smirk and looks at him and asked in mocking tone. 

“What happen Mr. Phai ? You can’t handle a little bit chili in your food.” Phai glare at him in anger. Kimmon look at him worriedly.

“I think you should try something else Mr. Phai.” Kimmon suggest.

He shook his head and took another bite. Godt and Mark just look at him in pity.

After eating a whole ramen he was looking like a zombie. He was panting and sweating continuously. He looked at Kimmon and tried to give a charming smile which turned miserable smile. He stood from his chair.

“I’m full Kimmon. Thanks for dinner.” He said. Kimmon nods and look at his retreating back with frown.

“What’s wrong with him today ?” Kimmon said.

“P’Kim we should ignore these kind of people. You make this curry so delicious. Can I get some more ?” Godt said happily.

“Sure, wait a second.” Kimmon said.

“I still didn’t understand what those pills do.” Mark said to Godt. Godt look at him and said with a evil tone.

“Nothing much. They’re digestion pills with high dose. He’s going to sleep in bathroom tonight. I already complaint about him. He will leave his apartment in just two days.” Mark gasp and give a thumbs up to him.

“You’re way more bad then I thought. No wonder you’re my idol.” Mark said.

“What you’re wondering Mark ?” Kimmon come and asked him.

“Just wondering, how can you cook this tasty food daddy !! I’m loving it.” Mark said while taking a bite.

“Thanks baby.” Kimmon reply.

“Now you both stop talking and concentrate on your food.” Kimmon told them.

“Okay!!!” They both replied at same time.

*****

Kimmon cover Mark with duvet and peck his forehead before coming out of his room. He sit in couch a bit far from Godt.

“Your son is really energetic P’Kim.” Godt said. Kimmon smile and nods.

“Ummm… P’Kim if you don’t mind, will you answer my one question ?” Godt asked.

“Yeah… What you wanna ask ?” Kimmon said.

“Are you seeing someone right now ? I mean it’s been already twelve years since you got divorced. I mean you are young and you have everything that a person….. seek in their partner.” Godt said nervously.

Kimmon chuckle and look at him. Godt can clearly see the pain and longing in Kimmon’s eyes.

“I’m not in search of love and partner Nong. I like how things are going now in my life. Mark is all I have and all I want. Tell me who want to accept a man with twelve years old son and how can someone guarantee that they don’t think my son as burden. I already experienced that once. I don’t have any energy to face those things again.” Kimmon said.

“But what if someone genuinely loves you and Mark P’Kim. Maybe there’s someone around you, who loves you for more than twelve years. Will you not give him chance ?” Godt asked sincerely. Kimmon didn’t reply and just stare in front of him. 

“It’s getting late Godt. I think you should go back before it gets too late. Thanks for joining us today and coming in invitation of Mark. You made his day.” Kimmon said.

Godt sigh and nods. He understands that Kimmon doesn’t want to face the reality. He feels a urge to know why Kimmon and Copter get divorced after one year of marriage.

“Thanks to you too P’Kim for giving me a opportunity to taste your cooking. I’ll see you soon.” Godt said and walk to the door with Kimmon beside him.

“Good Night P’Kim.”

“Good night Godt. Take care.”

Kimmon close the door and went to his own room to sleep. Godt words were ringing in his mind continuously.

“Should I really give love a chance ? He asked himself.

_____________________________________

Hey guys ❤️

I hope you all are doing well 🌼

Thanks for reading 💜

Please comment and vote 🧡

Share your thoughts and feedback about story 💙

I hope you all like this chapter 💕

Enjoy reading 🌺

Bye 🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 36.4K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
19.2K 899 15
Attempting a short story on this couple as a request. Let's see if this pairing will take off!
168K 5.2K 33
A glimpse of MingKit's married life. What will happen after they got married? Also, will they become parents? Plot is not really decided, just some...
18.2K 1.7K 53
Copter and Tae was loving each other very deeply even though they weren't starting off with a good terms, to begin with. Tae had shown him the sweet...