Demon Slayer: Kanao's Dimensi...

By bluescerry

*This happens after The Big Fight Against Muzan* Tanjiro and Friends are relieved, no deamons to attack anymo... More

○ Prologue ○
○Page 2○
○Page 3○
○Page 4○
○Page 5○
○Page 6○
○Page 7○
• Page 8 •
• PAGE 9 •
• PAGE 10 •
• PAGE 11 •
• PAGE 12 •
• PAGE 13 •
• PAGE 14 •
• PAGE 15 •
• PAGE 16 •
○ Epilogue ○

○ Page 1 ○

518 10 2
By bluescerry

The Time Watchers hangout in their headquarters on their school day off. Ari, Brick, and Ryukko played chess, "checkmate!" Ari said smirking to both of his buddies. Brick and Ryukko put on a smug look at him.

Sakura continued on her paint project, "it looks good, it needs a little more red.." she said. Just before she finish it, Gon went in screaming and push it to wall.
"GON!!"Sakura said. Gon looked at her confused, Sakura sat their seeing her one project ruined..again.

"Great I have to start all over again!" Glaring at Gon. The beast Time Watcher just shrugged her off.

Kaoru walked in the room out of a portal, holding an unconscious white skinned girl. Kaoru instantly collapsed to the ground, "Kao-san?" Sakura went over her as well as the others.

"Kaoru what happened to you?" Ryukko asked worried and confused. "Yeay you like you've just escape from the world war II.."said Ari, Kaoru who had scars wounds and cuts and felt like to faint in that second still can hear him.

"Trust me,it felt like it.." she said.
Gon and Sakura helped her to lay on the couch as Ari grabbed the girl Kaoru brought.
"Sakura do your thing.."Brick said signing Sakura to use her healing powers.

Ari gave a good look at the girl,
"Yo who's your friend Kaoru?,
I gotta admit she might be one of the hotties in your school.."he said. Sakura hearing that,
went over to the girl after healing Kaoru.

She looked at her longingly, her eyes widened "mmm..Kao-san why did you brought Grandma Kanao to this dimension..?" Asked Sakura curious.

The others was shocked of what she said. "What?, Grandma Kanao?..y-your grandma Kanao?" Brick asked.
Kaoru nodded, Senjuro-sama and Kotaro-sama ordered me to bring her here..they said there's a new mission, but just for me and Sakura, because this is our family problem.."

____________________________________

The Time Watchers
An organization witch mission is to protect the other version of their worlds and the future and past worlds from danger and destruction.

The members of this organization are happen to be the grandson and granddaughters of the famous Demon Slayers.

This Organization was build by the Time Hashira,Monty Churui.
His mission is more important than the demon slaying mission,
That's why it was never been heard for years.

Monty has never been replaced or regenerated with the next generation, bacause this mission didn't really cost much of his life.
He has been the time Hashira for years since he was 19 now he was 73..Monty knew his life is nearing an end.

He had been lookimg for a new generation of the time Hashira.
He informed this to Kiriya Ubuyashiki a.k.a. the leader of the deamon slayer corps after his father, Kagaya Ubuyashiki has died at the battle of defeating Muzan.

Kiriya understood and chosed his son,Kotaro Ubuyashiki to get closer to Monty, probably by this he could be the new Time Hashira.

But Monty disn't want him to be the new hashira due to his young age. And at that same time, Senjuro Rengoku, brother of  former flame hashira Kyojuro Rengoku, trained himself to be a swordsman. Kiriya pointed Senjuro to be Monty's dispicle.

A few years after Senjuro had mastered the Flame breathing,
Monty didn't teach him the Time breathing due to his family's name of being life long Flame Hashiras.

Kotaro and Senjuro's friendship grew fast. Even though Senjuro might be the same age as his father but their still pretty close as like their buddies.

From that the Time Hashira made an Idea to form a new organization to protect the worlds and the time. He pointed Kotaro and Senjuro as the Supervisor. after that came along the members.

Me, Kaoru Kamado
Grand daughter of Tanjiro Kamado. And President of The Time Watchers Organization

Everyone said that I deserve in this place, but I lilerally don't have any special power. But after hearing the tiny voice in my head about me being the new Fire Mistress after my family,
I decided to give it a chance.
Senjuro and Kotaro literally kidnapped me and explained everything about their vision of this organization.

Since Grandpa Tanjiro had become the fire god and can do the dance. It had passed on to me and I become the fire mistress.
We Time Watchers use the same breathing technique, but luck for everyone they got to train from their grandparents. But me..
I had to learn it myself from Senjuro-sama, Grandpa Tanjiro died when his first son was 5, witch that was my father...I never get to meet him in person except last night where I was ordered to get the past Grandma Kanao.

I mastered the Sun breathing.
And created my 14th form: Blazing Orange Field.
Oh forgot to mention, Each member of the Time Warchers gets a secret element power. Mine is telekinesis and mind reading, I can control the objects I see and read people's mind.

My cousin, Sakura Botchi

Granddaughter of Kanao Kamado.
She mastered the flower breathing like her grandmother and was named Flower Goddess.

Sakura lived with hearing stories about our grandmather and grandfather's journey. Her life is most full of fantasized about our
grandmother's sister, Shinobu Kocho.

She wanted to be strong and fearless just like her, she started to try and look like her she put her black hair in a ponytail with a butterfly hairclip she made for me purple and for her pink. and she actually use the sword that was used by Shinobu to fight.

Her secret element is healing.

Ari Shinazugawa.

Grandson of Sanemi Shinazugawa, He was trained by his grandfather himself and mastered the wind breathing.
Sanemi dressed him with genya's clothes, Ari is like a mirror of Genya. To comfort Sanemi's lost feeling for his brother.

Sometimes we argued, because he's always jealous of me being president of The Time Watchers.
His secret element is telepathy, he can send messages to people through minds.
His nickname is Wind Thriller.

Brick Wilson
Adoptive son of Giyu Tomioka.
Brick was an orphan in the woods, who ran away and was found by Giyu. Giyu looked at him and decided to adopt him just like what Urokodaki did to him.

Giyu heard of this organization,
And after years of training Brick finally mastered the Water breathing. He even learned the eleventh form, his secret element
Is invicibility. And he was named as the Water Dragon.

Ryukko Aizato

Grandson of Zenitsu Agatsuma,
His surname was from his father, his mother was the daughter of Zenitsu and Nezuko. Distant family with Sakura and Kaoru.
He mastered all seventh forms of thunder breathing due to his diligentness and teaching ways from his grandfather.

His secret element is teleporting even though he has a chime to teleport,this power is his own will to teleport. His nickname is Thunder Lord.

Gon Hashibira

Grandson of you guess it..Inosuke Hashibira. He mastered the beast breathing like his grandfather at a young age. And he literally has the same personality as his grandfather. His secret element is second chances he can make things reversed in just woth a straight of words.
He's called Mr.Beast.

Kotaro Ubuyashiki
Supervisor 2 of The Time Watchers, Son of Kiriya Ubuyashiki, basically didn't master any breathing techniques but is be able to learn strategies of his opponent And come up with a smart strategy to win in seconds.

Senjuro Rengoku
Supervisor 1 of The Time Watchers. Son and brother of the former flame hashiras.
Dispicle of Monty, and very loyal towards the young ones.

///////////////////////////////
Before starting the crazy story with me and Kanao here's our family tree.

So my dad was more like horrified of my grandparents story about defeating Muzan. He decided to move out the house when he was 18 and married my mom. That's why my dad never talked that much about Grandpa and Grandma he's scared that we'll be horrified but honestly..I'm proud to have Tanjiro and Kanao as my grandparents.

Probably not because of them I nor Sakura would be a Time Watcher. And now, that all introducing lets get on with the story...

>>>>>>>>KANAO'S DIMENSIONAL ADVENTURE<<<<<<<<<<<

hi guys to be honest this is not a story action themed thought it's just in the beginning of it. The rest of the story is more like genre slice of life school and drama. But I promise this is real Tankana story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 42 26
In a world filled with demons who terrorize Japan, Demon Slayers are there to stop the threat they pose. Unfortunately, Takeyasu Tatsukami falls into...
121K 3.3K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...
11.8K 134 27
Current status: Discontinued, I completely lost motivation for it but I also feel like rewriting it all together who knows, it's also bad- like very...
63.6K 2K 28
*UNDER EDITING AND SLIGHT REWRITING* ---------------------------------------------- A beautiful scene spread out before me. A girl, dancing with the...