○ Page 1 ○

The Time Watchers hangout in their headquarters on their school day off. Ari, Brick, and Ryukko played chess, "checkmate!" Ari said smirking to both of his buddies. Brick and Ryukko put on a smug look at him.

Sakura continued on her paint project, "it looks good, it needs a little more red.." she said. Just before she finish it, Gon went in screaming and push it to wall.
"GON!!"Sakura said. Gon looked at her confused, Sakura sat their seeing her one project ruined..again.

"Great I have to start all over again!" Glaring at Gon. The beast Time Watcher just shrugged her off.

Kaoru walked in the room out of a portal, holding an unconscious white skinned girl. Kaoru instantly collapsed to the ground, "Kao-san?" Sakura went over her as well as the others.

"Kaoru what happened to you?" Ryukko asked worried and confused. "Yeay you like you've just escape from the world war II.."said Ari, Kaoru who had scars wounds and cuts and felt like to faint in that second still can hear him.

"Trust me,it felt like it.." she said.
Gon and Sakura helped her to lay on the couch as Ari grabbed the girl Kaoru brought.
"Sakura do your thing.."Brick said signing Sakura to use her healing powers.

Ari gave a good look at the girl,
"Yo who's your friend Kaoru?,
I gotta admit she might be one of the hotties in your school.."he said. Sakura hearing that,
went over to the girl after healing Kaoru.

She looked at her longingly, her eyes widened "mmm..Kao-san why did you brought Grandma Kanao to this dimension..?" Asked Sakura curious.

The others was shocked of what she said. "What?, Grandma Kanao?..y-your grandma Kanao?" Brick asked.
Kaoru nodded, Senjuro-sama and Kotaro-sama ordered me to bring her here..they said there's a new mission, but just for me and Sakura, because this is our family problem.."

____________________________________

The Time Watchers
An organization witch mission is to protect the other version of their worlds and the future and past worlds from danger and destruction.

The members of this organization are happen to be the grandson and granddaughters of the famous Demon Slayers.

This Organization was build by the Time Hashira,Monty Churui.
His mission is more important than the demon slaying mission,
That's why it was never been heard for years.

Monty has never been replaced or regenerated with the next generation, bacause this mission didn't really cost much of his life.
He has been the time Hashira for years since he was 19 now he was 73..Monty knew his life is nearing an end.

He had been lookimg for a new generation of the time Hashira.
He informed this to Kiriya Ubuyashiki a.k.a. the leader of the deamon slayer corps after his father, Kagaya Ubuyashiki has died at the battle of defeating Muzan.

Kiriya understood and chosed his son,Kotaro Ubuyashiki to get closer to Monty, probably by this he could be the new Time Hashira.

But Monty disn't want him to be the new hashira due to his young age. And at that same time, Senjuro Rengoku, brother of  former flame hashira Kyojuro Rengoku, trained himself to be a swordsman. Kiriya pointed Senjuro to be Monty's dispicle.

A few years after Senjuro had mastered the Flame breathing,
Monty didn't teach him the Time breathing due to his family's name of being life long Flame Hashiras.

Kotaro and Senjuro's friendship grew fast. Even though Senjuro might be the same age as his father but their still pretty close as like their buddies.

From that the Time Hashira made an Idea to form a new organization to protect the worlds and the time. He pointed Kotaro and Senjuro as the Supervisor. after that came along the members.