𝕾. 𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖏𝖎𝖗𝖔 {𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖞...

By IVBfanfics

(Only certain parts of this follow the original storyline!) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 13

4.1K 266 121
By IVBfanfics

Please leave a vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means a lot to me<333

Y/N's POV-

"Hinata, I'm dying" I whined and she rolled her eyes "It's just a fever" she said as she placed a rag on my forehead and I smiled at her.

"Thanks for coming over" I said quietly and she smiled "No problem, couldn't leave my friend all alone while she's sick" she said as she sat besides me.

"Yeah but you could get sick too" I said and she pointed to the mask on her face "That's why I brought this mask" she said and I sighed "I'm so cold" I said so she pulled a blanket over my body and I frowned "Now I'm kind of hot" I said and she rolled her eyes "I am going to make you some soup, stay here and don't move" she said and I sighed "Ok" I said and she began walking out of my room and towards the kitchen.

I looked down at my phone and saw a text from Mikey.

Mikey-
'Where are you?'

I quickly texted him back and said that I was sick.

He had read it but he didn't reply.

"Idiot Mikey" I mumbled as I placed my phone down and adjusted the rag on my head.

I couldn't believe that I was sick.

I had been kidnapped twice, stabbed, caught in an explosion, sent to the hospital twice but a fever was truly kicking my ass.

Hinata came back moments later with a bowl of soup in her hands and she placed it down on my bedside table as I sat up. "Thank you" I said and she nodded before handing me a spoon as I began to eat.

"My mom wants me home for lunch, are you going to be ok?" She asked and I nodded "Thanks again for coming" I said and she smiled "Of course! Tell me if you need me" she said as she stood up and dusted herself off. She waved at me before leaving my room and walking out of the house.

I stood up on shaky legs as I made my way downstairs and I was about to lock the door until it slammed open which revealed Mikey. "Mikey.....what are you doing here?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes to try and clear my vision "Staying with you" he said as he invited himself in and I closed the door behind him while locking it.

"I'm sick, you should go home before you get sick too" I said and he shook his head as I tried walking forward but I stumbled forward.

I clenched my eyes shut as I prepared myself for the fall but it never came.

Instead I felt hands on my waist as they helped me sturdy myself and I looked up to see Mikey's black eyes staring back at me.

I stood up straight and he turned around before bending down "On" he said and my eyes went wide "E-eh? What the hell are you talking about?" I asked and he smiled "Hop on" he said and my face turned bright red "No way!" I said and he frowned "C'mon" he urged and I sighed 'he's so stubborn' I thought as I climbed onto his back and he sturdied me.

He began walking towards my room and I felt myself getting sleepier with every step he took. We entered my room and he gently placed me down on the bed.

He took his jacket off and placed it on my chair "It's cold" I muttered as I began pulling the blankets up but Mikey seemed to have other plans.

Because suddenly he climbed into my bed and laid down next to me.

"Let's sleep" he mumbled as he draped an arm over me and brought the blankets up with his other hand. I felt my face heating up and this time, it wasn't because of the fever. "W-what do you think you're doing?" I questioned but I didn't get a response.

Instead, I was met with the sound of soft snores.

He was already asleep and his grip on me had gotten tighter so I couldn't even move out of his grasp.

I looked over at his peaceful expression and I frowned "Idiot....you'll get sick" I whispered as my eyes began to feel heavy and soon enough, I fell asleep as well.

I woke up with a heavy weight on me.

I could hardly even breath.

I opened my eyes and looked over as I saw someone laying on top of me causing my eyes to widen until I realized who it was which only caused me to freak out.

"MIKEY" I exclaimed and his head shot up as he looked down at me, our faces were inches apart which made my cheeks heat up a bit.

"Mhm what's wrong?" He asked and I narrowed my eyes "You're crushing me!" I whined and he looked at our position before lowering his head again.

"Just go back to sleep" he mumbled before he stopped talking "Mikey?" I questioned but I was met with small snores and I rolled my eyes in response.

This was terrible.

I couldn't move...I didn't feel too sick anymore though.

So that was a plus.

I must've fallen asleep because I woke up again and this time, no one was crushing me.

I looked around but there was no sight of Mikey.

I grabbed my phone and noticed that it was nighttime now and Mikey had left me a text.

Mikey-
'Ken-Chin called so I had to leave, feel better N/N'

I smiled and replied with a quick 'Ok' before putting my phone back down and stretching my arms out.

I had plenty of energy now but I was pretty sure that half of the neighborhood was asleep.

I hopped out of bed and took a quick shower before throwing on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie as I got my wallet and phone before leaving the house. I walked outside and it was quite warm considering that it was later in the night.

I decided to call Mikey up since he was probably still awake.

He answered on the first ring.

"Hello N/N!" He greeted and I smiled "Hi Mikey, are you busy?" I asked and I heard shuffling on the other side of the phone "Mhm nope!" He said and I heard a loud thud causing my eyes to widen "Uh what's happening?" I asked and he hummed "Ken-Chin tripped" he said and I raised a brow "Oh you're with Draken" I said and he chuckled "Yeah! But come on over, we're crashing at Takemitchy's place" he said and I smiled "Ok I'll be there soon" I said as I hung up the phone. I stuffed my hands in my pockets as I began walking into the direction of Takemichi's house.

I had only ever been there once and that was when Hinata went over there to scold him and she basically dragged me along.

I pulled out my headphones and placed them in my ear as I blasted a song.

I took a deep breath before slowing releasing it.

God, I loved music.

I neared Takemichi's house and I saw Mikey and Draken sitting on the steps. Draken was kneeling behind Mikey while trying to comb his hair and tying it up. That's oddly adorable.

"N/N!" Mikey called out as he held his hands up and I smiled before walking over to them. "Ah so Draken does your hair" I mused and Draken let out a small chuckle "Yeah and he nearly had a temper tantrum when I said I wasn't going to tie it up since you were coming over" he mused and Mikey narrowed his eyes at him causing me to laugh.

Draken finished tying Mikey's hair up and the boy stood up as he grabbed onto my hand and pulled me inside of Takemichi's house.

I walked inside and looked around "It's kind of messy in here" I said and Takemichi shot up "Y/N! Hey, I didn't know that any girls were coming" he said quickly and I rolled my eyes "Guys live so....terribly" I mumbled as I looked around at all of the trash.

"I'm surprised that you don't have bug-"

As if on cue, the biggest cockroach that I had ever seen began crawling on his TV stand.

"ACKKKK" I screamed as I slipped back and fell onto my butt. I felt something soft fall onto my head and I groaned "N/N! Are you alright?" Mikey asked as I frowned "That hu-" I cut myself off as I removed the thing from my head to see that it was a pair of..........

.....Underwear.

It was Takemichi's underwear.

"A-Ah Y/N, I'm so sorry" Takemichi said as he backed up and I scowled as I threw the underwear into the corner before punching Takemichi straight in the stomach "YOU IDIOT, CLEAN YOUR DAMN ROOM" I exclaimed as he hunched over in pain.

"Ow" he mumbled as Mikey and Draken began laughing loudly and clutching their stomachs "I don't know why you two are laughing" I said as I narrowed my eyes at both of them "You two are going to help him clean every last thing in here" I said lowly and they instantly stopped laughing "But why?" Mikey asked and I scowled "JUST CLEAN THE DAMN ROOM" I yelled as I pushed past them and slammed the door behind me while sitting down on the steps.

Mikey's POV-

"Geez she's scary" Takemitchy mumbled as he began straightening up.

I looked around us and began picking up the pieces of trash on the floor. "E-eh? Mikey-kun! You don't have to clean anything, I'll get it done" he said and I smiled "But N/N wanted all of us to clean it" I said as I continued picking up trash and I saw Ken-Chin pull Takemitchy to the side.

"Whipped" I heard Ken-Chin mumble and my eyebrows twitched "Ken-Chin, remember when you were nervous about buying my dear old sister a gift because you didn't know what she would like?" I questioned and he stopped whispering to Takemitchy.

"Anyways, let's finish cleaning so N/N will come back" I said as we started cleaning but I got bored so I ended up just sitting and watching.

The same thing happened to Ken-Chin.

We didn't like cleaning.

Y/N's POV-

"Boys are such slobs" I mumbled as I shivered after remembering the cockroach and the underwear.

"It was probably dirty underwear" I mumbled as I covered my mouth and nearly gagged. "I'm going to have to kill him later" I mumbled as I looked down at my phone and saw that it had been about half n hour since I told them to clean.

I walked back inside and saw that Mikey and Draken had begun eating while Takemichi was rushing to clean everything.....by.....himself.

I leaned in between both of them and grabbed their ears causing their eyes to widen "What did I tell the two of you idiots?" I questioned lowly as they gulped before getting up and beginning to clean again.

"You guys could've been finished by now if you all would've worked together in the first place!" I said and Draken raised a brow "Then why don't you get off your ass and help?" He questioned and I stared at him blankly "Draken....Don't make me bring Emma here" I threatened and he looked away.

"Tch" he scoffed as he continued to help clean.

Those guys were all idiots.

Dangerous gang members.....but idiots.

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support means a lot<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 8.9K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
22.9K 669 14
˜*°"I̷n̷ ̷a̷ ̷w̷a̷y̷ ̷I̷ ̷c̷a̷n̷n̷o̷t̷ ̷d̷e̷s̷c̷r̷i̷b̷e̷ ̷h̷o̷w̷ ̷m̷u̷c̷h̷ ̷I̷ ̷l̷o̷v̷e̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷. ̷I̷ ̷s̷h̷a̷l̷l̷ ̷s̷h̷o̷w̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷ ̷w̷h̷a̷t̷ ̷I̷ ̷m...
850 54 9
˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ๋࣭ ⭑ ᴮʸ ᴷᵉⁱˡᵘᵛˢᵘᵘ ⚝ The Sano and L/n families have a longstanding friendship, or...
22.4K 740 35
Strict Boarding school Au Social Experience boarding school AU Their school will be like in the 50'S Except that they are in 2023 But they are 14/15...