A Wolf's Courage(Tales of Eur...

By Talespinner56

🥀Heat licks up my bones and into the surrounding skin, my groan of pleasure joining Damaris's low growl of d... More

A Poem
Song Inspiration
Chapter 1-Roses and Thorns
Chapter 2-Howls of Flame
Chapter 3-Feathers and Flowers
Chapter 4-The Cries
Chapter 5-Discovery
Chapter 6-Introductions and Promises
Chapter 7-The Trouble with Guests
Chapter 8-Kisses and Attemped Killings
Chapter 9-Healing and a Dark Past
Chapter 10-Rot and Prophecy
Chapter 11-Knowledge
Chapter 12-Fighting and Teasing
Chapter 13-Learning and Blushing
Chapter 14-Doubts and Truth
Chapter 15-An Unsavory Converse
Chapter 16-The Meeting That Changed The World
The End-Upadate for Second Book

Author's Note

117 5 0
By Talespinner56

If you enjoy this book please leave a like or comment.

Until then happy reading.

I would like to note that this story will be a bit dark, so if you are uncomfortable with such things I'd advise not to read it.

There will be at times bloody fighting scenes and for the main character Ivaine, some moments of self harm.

This book will be a more remimangined take on the werewolf genre.

It is a medieval based fantasy world with sword fights, witches, healers, soothsayers, and other types of shifters.

Please don't be shy about your opinions and questions. It helps me gage how much readers are enjoying the book, so I can make improvements if necessary.

Please be advised that I'm always continuously editing and fixing errors, so if a few words or sentences are changed, that's why.

If I have any grammar errors please let me know, thank you.
—————————-

This is my original work on Wattpad, any copying of any part of this book without my consent is plagiarism.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648K 16.1K 48
"Is this what you want?" he murmurs, gaze gliding down to where his fingers linger dangerously on my upper thigh. Resting his hand on the surface bes...
500K 6.3K 16
To read the full book please see the info below: What a wild ride this has been with almost half a million reads! However, It is now time for me to e...
69.7K 1.7K 51
I gasped. "What?" The guard sneered. "Did it hurt you little freak?" I gave him a smirk as blood dripped out of my mouth."No I was just going to say...
440K 13.5K 72
The girl with no wolf. An extra mouth to feed. A liability. A defenseless miscreation. Seraphina had heard it all. She had felt it all too. The bon...