|| The Secrets || Shigaraki's...

Spirit23cool द्वारा

There Is Only One Truth In This World; Secrets Are Never Kept Secret. This Isn't Some Fairy-tale Where The H... अधिक

{{ BACKSTORY PART 1! }}
{{ BACKSTORY PART 2! }}
{{ BACKSTORY PART 3! }}
NABU MIDDLE SCHOOL
UA HIGH SCHOOL
TEST TIME
HERO TRAINING
A FEW NEW FRIENDS
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS PT. 1
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 2
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 3
Waiting...
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 2
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 3
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 4
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 5 ;-;
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 6
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 7
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL FINALE
Internships and Code Names
Best Jeanist
Internships With Katsuki Bakugou
My, My~
Back At UA!
Final Exams
Final Exams Pt. 2
Villains?!
A Day With Katsuki Bakugou
CAMP TIME!!!
First Day
Relax
TRAINING TIME~
Uh-oh...
Confusion
It's Getting Good~
The Unavailing of a Long-Awaited Truth
This Is Trauma
Let It Out
The Secrets
I-N-T-E-N-S-E
Provisional Licenses
With Villains
Too Many Words From Such Tired People
BEGIN FINAL ROUND
Provisional Licenses
A Little Bit of Fluff
Questions and Answers
A Sight To See
THE BIG THREE
Fight Time
A New Enemy
Just Another Day
The Beginning of Hero Work Studies
Courtesy Call
An Unpleasant Discussion
The Yakuza
Something Bad, But Amazing, Is Happening
Family Reunion
Mission Complete
Quick Recovery
Special Bonds, Special Words
The School Festival Is A-GO!!
Yep. She's a Guitarist.
Let's Get Started
It's Not A Good Day, Is It?
Back To Work
In Memory Of Naomi Sakura
LET'S GO, A-BAND!!
Fun With Eri-chan
So, We Meet Again
The Omen Vigilante
Drop Dead, She Said
We Were Never Properly Introduced
And So, It Begins
All For One and One For All
Go For It
LET'S GO BAE!!
Take Charge, Kaori
TEAM A WINS!!
Let's Just Chill
News On Both Sides
CLASS 1A, you guys are so tiring -_-
Happy Christmas!!
Happy Christmas!! - Part II
This Isn't Plus Ultra
Endeavor's Agency
The #1 Hero
Blackouts and Backstories
Well, Well, Well
We Interrupt This Program
Catching Up With The LOV
Meta Liberation Army
Is This The End?
How Villains Are Made
Long Live The Queen
The Day Has Come
Here's The Run-Down
Kaori Shimura FALLING
Violence Only Breeds More Violence
The Purge

Trouble

2.8K 137 12
Spirit23cool द्वारा

" Are you Kaori Shimura?"

Kaori stood, glaring sharply at the woman. She stepped over Jiro's body, standing in front to protect her. Something swept through both girls' minds. Mandalay's voice sounded through their minds. Neither moved as they listened to the message.

" Attention everybody! We're being attacked by villains! Find you classmates and keep safe!"

The two stood in silence, waiting for the other to make the first move. In a sudden second, both were directly in front of each other, blocking the other from making a move. Kaori had her arms crossed in front of her, blocking the magic girl's attack. The woman jumped back, dodging Kaori's hand. 

" How did you find the camp?" She asked, readying herself in another fighting stance. The pale-eyed woman stood normally, now rendering herself silent. Kaori didn't really expect an answer either way. The woman ran forward, creating the incantation as she ran. Kaori ran forward, watching as she used her Quirk. She split the incantation into three, the smaller incantations growing up her arm. A purple light emitted from her palm, taking shape of a glowing lavender sword. The woman twirled it in her hand, quickly shifting her feet from place to place, swiping low towards Kaori's stomach. Kaori jumped back, watching as it cut a single slit through her shirt. Her skin remained untouched. She looked back up, seeing the form of the sword shifting into a boa. She brought her arms above her head, grabbing onto the end and flipping the woman over. She watched as the woman passed over her head, sliding across the ground in a knelt position. The woman shot forward again, the spell now spreading to her other arm. Two chains shot toward her, one out for her feet as the other tried to swing around her body. She jumped back, barely dodging the first chain before ducking low to the ground. She stood again, raising a fist, but the chain had quickly captured her wrist. 

" Shit.." Kaori's body was suddenly pulled off the ground, hurtling toward the woman. Kaori's other arm was soon chained to her previously captured arm. She struggled in the woman's magic as she got closer. The woman allowed the chains to end from her palm, securing them around the girl. She brought her hands toward Kaori's face. Kaori moved her face in all direction, avoiding her touch as much as possible. As the woman came closer, Kaori took the action of head-butting her. The force knocked her towards the ground, but before she could hit it, she felt herself lay on something soft and squishy. She looked up, seeing the pale-eyed woman's face. The woman's fingers glowed as they touched her temples. Kaori thrashed violently, trying to shake off the woman's grasp. Kaori's hands began to clench up, her knuckles turning white. A burning pain coursed through her mind, earning an ear-piercing scream. She re-opened her eyes as she felt the pain begin to numb. She breathed heavily, staring puzzled at the light above her. It was day. There was a figure above her, their face blocked by the light. As her eyes began to adjust, her breath hitched sharply. The woman in front of her smiled. 

" Hello, darling. I've missed you." Her mother, said, touching her face gently. Kaori sat up suddenly, covering her mouth as her eyes began to sting with tears. She hadn't aged a bit. Her soft brown hair was still as vibrant as ever and her scarlet-auburn eyes were still so full of life. She reached her hand out, touching her mother's face. Nao smiled, closing her eyes briefly.

" It's me, my darling. I'm here," Nao said, taking Kaori's hand. Kaori let her other hand fall, letting out a smile of relief. " We're all here." Nao looked beyond her. Kaori's eyes knitted together, but she turned her head. Her smile grew as she saw her family. Her late dog barked, running up to her. She held out her arms, soon enveloping the dog with a hug. She scratched behind his ears, smiling at him as tears began to fall. She looked up at her family, standing as she looked over them all. Hana and Tenko were smiling, laughing with their grandparents. They were still old, but the kind love was still in their eyes. Her Father walked forward, wearing a sheepish smile. 

" I know I've been terrible and I'm so sorry. I love you, sweetheart, and I'm going to better. For you," He took her hands in his, smiling at her with love. " Your siblings," Hana and Tenko ran up to them, both hugging her around her waist, laughing wholeheartedly. " Your mother," Her mother walked up to her father, the two sharing a short kiss with loving eyes. " For all of us."

" We'll be a happy family."

In The Real World

Kuromi Kurosawa watched as the girl's eyes drifted shut, her tears ending as she smiled. Kuromi smiled briefly, brushing some hair out of her face. She took Kaori in her arms, holding her bridle style as she began to walk away. She looked back at the girl passed out on the ground. She cast a short incantation, the girl's body moving so that it was laid in a small flower bed. She turned away as she heard voices, walking away with Kaori in her arms. She walked through the forest, watching the girl as happiness continued to seep through her stressed facial features. She walked for a time, ignoring the shouts, the booms, and the telepathic messages from that cat hero. As she passed by another spot of trees, she saw Compress run above her. 

" Hello, Madame Witch! Care to join me in my show! It's getting good! Such a nice audience behind me." Compress said, dropping down to her. She nodded, holding out the girl before her. 

" What a dear. I can't see much resemblance, but I'm sure she'll be thrilled for the reunion!" Compress said, trapping her in one his crystal marbles. He held out a hand, bowing for a moment. She took it, the two quickly shooting back into the air. Shouts followed them until Kuromi Kurosawa turned her head. She saw the students hurtling straight toward them. She broke from Compress's grip, letting him fall ever so chaotically with the kids on his back. She landed on the ground, watching the kids before her. 

" GIVE KACCHAN AND TOKOYAMI BACK!!" The green-haired one with the beat-up body demanded, standing directly on top of Compress's back. So, they don't know we have Shimura, Kuromi Kurosawa thought, narrowing her gaze to each student.

" Hey, I know these kids! Who are they?" Twice said, gaining her attention for a moment. She stood from the ground, quickly forming an incantation, ready to fight. At the same time, Dabi and Kuromi shot their Quirks at the kids, separating them from each other. She formed the whips from her incantation, quickly capturing the beat-up kid and the guy with a lot of arms. She pulled them towards her, spinning her body around as she jumped into the air. The two's heads crashed into each other, a hard slam that had to hurt. They fell to the ground, groaning as they tried to concentrate their surroundings. Toga skipped over to her and the two guys, hovering over Izuku with a knife in the air. 

" Hey, Izuku! My names Toga! I've been thinking since the moment I saw you, JUST HOW CUTE YOU WOULD BE COVERED IN BLOOD!" Toga said, coming close to stabbing the boy until the boy with multiple arms suddenly awoke, swinging Kuromi around and knocking her into Toga. The incantation ceased, the ropes suddenly turning to ash. Kuromi grabbed onto Toga, digging her nails into the ground to keep them from rolling away completely.

" So, that's how it is?" Toga asked, gripping onto her knife as the two girl's stood. Toga stared with pure crazy at the multi-armed boy. 

" You want to come between us? To be honest, you're not really my type, but I'm gonna cut you ANYWAY!" Toga said, throwing a knife at the multi-armed boy. Kuromi cast one of the simple incantations, creating just about 20 more knives for the crazy blonde. Compress resurfaced from his own small marble. 

" I can't believe you'd wreck my exit! Unrehearsed amateurs.." Compress said, fixing his tie as he joined Dabi at his side. 

" You got those kids?" Dabi asked. 

" Of course." Compress said, reaching into his pocket the marbles, put couldn't seem to find his.

" Midoriya! Todoroki! We're done here!" Shoji said, looking back at his comrades. " He gave away his best trick." Compress and Dabi turned towards the multi-armed boy. Kuromi took a glance at the boy, listening to him carefully.

" I don't know what your Quirk is, but it's got something to do with those marbles, right? The ones you stashed in your pocket? I'm guessing these are Tokoyami and Bakugou." Shoji said, holding up two marbles. Kuromi's eyes moved to Compress. Where's Shimura's?

" You rescued them!" Midoriya said, joy filling him for a moment. 

" Consider me impressed! Just as I'd expect from somebody with so many hands!" Compress said. The boys tried to make a run for it. Dabi was about to react, but Compress stopped him short. Kuromi shot into the air, zooming over them. She created her spell mid-air, quickly landing in front of the boys. Her incantation doubled it's size, then doubled again. 

" Quick, other way!" The little Todoroki said. Before they could even run 2 feet away, Kurogiri's warp portals appeared before them. 

" It's been five minutes since the signal. It's time we leave." Kurogiri announced, creating more warp portals. Most disappeared into the warp portals, but Kuromi still had to make sure he had Shimura. She walked over to them, words appearing in mid-air. 

" Don't worry, my Magical Sister. Shimura is safe and sound, along with our other friends." Compress said. The three kids turned toward Compress, worry and rage written in their faces. 

" Allow me to explain. If I'm flaunting something shiny, it's because there's something I don't want you to see." Compress revealed, taking away his mask to reveal two marbles on his tongue. He tipped his hat toward her, showing her the small marble. She reached her hand down, taking Shimura's with care. The spell is beginning to ware down. Compress clicked his fingers, revealing the fake marbles. The kids rushed back forward as they began to disappear. 

" I do enjoy a twist-" Compress began, but a laser suddenly struck the man. She stopped in her tracks, watching as the two marbles went flying in the air. Dabi stopped with her, both going back to retrieve their mission. The multi-armed boy grabbed the first marble, the little Todoroki moving to grab the second. Dabi was too quick for the half n' half boy. 

" Aw~Poor Little Shoto Todoroki." Dabi antagonized. She looked at the marble he'd captured, seeing Bakugou's small body trapped within. She heard the sound of quick feet, looking up to see the Erasure Hero running towards them. 

" Release them." Dabi said. Compress nodded, clicking his fingers once more. Kaori appeared in her arms as Dabi held Bakugou by the neck. Kaori's face was no longer peaceful. It was distraught and scared. The spell was wearing off. She picked Kaori up bridal style, briefly touching her forehead. Bakugou briefly glanced around his whereabouts. 

" KAORI!!" Aizawa activated his Quirk, erasing Kuromi's Quirk. Kaori's face became crippled as tears began to stream down her face. Aizawa began to run faster, tears threatening to spill. Please, he thought desperately. Not my daughter. Not these kids. They're only kids. Aizawa pushed himself further, willed himself to run faster, only to watch as the woman turned around, walking away with his daughter in her arms. 

"KAORI!!"     "KACCHAN!!"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Eye Spy CloudyXAutumn द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

172K 11K 55
"I despise of many things but...I despise you the most, All Might" After a life changing incident that leaves his image of hero society askew, he tak...
1.3M 43.7K 137
JOZAWA Conversation Hearts & SIDE STORIES tied to this work are on my page! (Y/n) was born with a water manipulation and creation quirk, destined to...
174K 7.9K 25
cold concrete. darkness. it's the first few things that float back to you as you wake up in a building seemingly trashed and decaying. a strange powd...
104K 2.9K 65
(Y/N) (L/N) is living a normal life with a normal family. Nothing could have been more perfect. Except maybe... if that accident didn't happen. One...