๐›๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๊’ฐ อœอกโžธ ๐ค.๐ค...

By sunshinerindou

โ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐š, ๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ฆ๐š. ๐ข ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ฌ! โž หš... More

000. ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ
001. ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต
002. ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น
003. ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€
004. ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†'๐˜€ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ
005. ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜‚๐—ฝ
006. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ & ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜
007. ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฏ
008. ๐—ถ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ
009. ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜
010. ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
011. ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป & ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ด๐˜€
012. ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น
013. ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„
014. ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜€
015. ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜†
016. ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€
017. ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฎ
018. ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
019. ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
020. ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚
021. ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜€
022. ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฑ
023. ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
024. ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜‚'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ
025. ๐Ÿณ-๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ
026. ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€
027. ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜
028. ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ
029. ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
030. ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป
031. ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ

032. ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜

11.8K 409 423
By sunshinerindou

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ timeskip ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

two years later, you have both graduated highschool. your relationship was still going strong, fights barely ever happen.

kenma had began his gaming career and started a youtube channel for his streams.

he had applied to a college already while you took a gap year.

semi had formed a band a year after graduating, and you decided to join the band.

you guys also made an official social networking account for the band, and also a youtube channel to share your song covers.

you looked for a part time job and worked while being involved in the band activities, and used a quarter of your paycheck to pay the rent for the band studio.

you wanted to take up digital arts as your major in college so you were saving up to get yourself a tablet.

kenma's streaming career had suddenly blew up one day and he decided to merge with a group of other gamers, working together.

kenma started to earn more from his channel, which led him to start investing in stock trading.

he had also started his own business, bouncing balls corp, and took hinata under his wing as his sponsor.

he got himself an apartment and eventually asked you to move in with him, which you wholeheartedly agreed to. both you and kenma's parents were very supportive of your relationship.

one day, you were working on an art piece in your phone, paying attention to the details and squinting your eyes due to the small phone screen.

kenma walked into the room and saw you struggling with the art you were drawing, even though you had already had it zoomed in to the max.

"hey, babe." he walked into the room and took off his jacket.

"hi, baby." you greeted with a smile.

you turned to stare at him, and he still looked as beautiful as ever, even though the bags under his eyes were slightly darker than usual.

his hair was tied in a low ponytail, most of his blonde streaks almost gone.

"what are you doing?" he asked and laid down on the bed beside you.

you shrugged and went back to working on your art.

"i started an art account on twitter. i wanted to see if i could get some commissions or something, since i love to draw." you responded.

he nodded his head and scooted himself over to you. he placed the phone away and laid his head on your lap.

you smiled and caressed his forehead.

"rough night?" you asked, and he nodded, snuggling himself closer to your body.

he eventually dozed off and so did you.

the next day was the same. you went to work and then meet up with the band.

semi was working on a song for the band. he wanted to start a band where you all would go far as musicians.

you totally loved the idea, since you have a passion for music.

you went home after practice and saw kenma in the kitchen.

"baby? i'm home." you smiled and took off your shoes.

he returned your smile with his own, and you approached him with open arms.

you buried your head in his chest and took a whim of his hoodie which smelt like your laundry detergent.

"i missed you..." you muttered into his chest, and he chuckled as he gently stroke your head.

"i missed you too, sweetheart."

he suddenly pulled away from the hug which caused you to pout, but he took your hand in his and walked you to the bedroom you both shared together.

"oh? what's up?" you cocked an eyebrow and smirked.

he sat you down on the bed and grabbed a box from the table, then handing it to you.

"what's this, pretty boy?" you questioned and held the box up from your lap.

"open it." he smiled, and you could see the excitement in his eyes.

you did as you were told and unwrapped the wrappers. your jaw dropped when you saw what he had gotten you.

"baby..." you stopped and stared at him, tears pooling up your eyes.

you placed it aside and walked up to him, and pulled him into a tight embrace.

"you didn't have to..." you cried from joy.

he pulled away and wiped your tears.

"darling? that was nothing. i didn't know which one you liked more since you always mentioned them both and couldn't make a decision, so i got you both..." he smiled.

you couldn't help but cry harder from joy. you turned around to see that he had gotten you the newest model of a drawing tablet and the newest ipad.

"that must've cost you a ton of money, babe..." you muttered and he shook his head.

"you deserved everything, and i will give you all that i can afford. don't you worry about that," he shushed you and pulled you into his arms once more.

kenma smiled at how pure your heart still was after all these years.

you were there for him when he had nothing, and when his channel wasn't doing good and felt like giving up, you were there.

you've always been there for him in his darkest times and he really cherished you for never giving up on him, and always believing in him since day one.

"i love you, kenma."

"i love you more, y/n."

you applied to the same college as kenma after a few months, and you took digital arts.

you both have different schedules but still managed to meet up in campus when you could, and he would drop you off and pick you up after if he could make it. sometimes you would take the public transport if he was busy streaming.

being with kenma was the best thing that's ever happened to you. even though they said you were both too young to understand the concept of love back then, you didn't care.

the definition of love shouldn't have to be the same for everybody.

to some, it is painful, fleeting, and causes damage and pain.

while to some, its butterflies, excitement and new adventures.

but to you, it's comfort and security, a safe space for each other and mutual understanding.

and to kenma, whatever love was, is what exists within you. whatever that exists in your being to make him feel the way he feels when he is with you.

to kenma, love is you. love is the way you complete him.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ fights ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

you were laying on the couch, scrolling on your phone since you were still upset with kenma.

earlier you had walked into his gaming room, asking if he wanted to order some chinese takeout.

"baby? do you want to-"

"tch, can you come in later?" he snapped without even turning around to look at you.

you furrowed your brows.

"i was just asking if you wanted to-"

"you're distracting me right now. stop being noisy," kenma demanded.

you closed the door behind you immediately and sat on the couch. you groaned in annoyance and then took a nap.

you were on your phone when you heard footsteps approaching the couch. without looking up, you felt kenma approached you and he bent down, his face being the same level as yours.

"baby?" he called out.

but you didn't respond and just remained scrolling on your phone.

"baby, are you upset?" he asked and inched himself closer, to which you dodged.

"you said i was being noisy." you murmured.

he felt really guilty and sat on the couch, his lap close to your head.

"i never meant for it to come out that way," he explained and started to touch your head.

"go away, i'm just annoying you." you brushed his hand off and he pouted.

he quickly wrapped his arms around your upper body.

"don't be upset, i was careless." he whispered as he buried his head in your hair.

"hm." you huffed.

kenma wasn't really the type to apologise, so he would often make up with his actions.

"are you going to leave me?" he suddenly asked after a moment of silence.

"what?" you were a little surprised as to why he would think that way.

"i'm sorry... i didn't mean it when i said that, i was just... i don't know. but please don't leave me, y/n." he muttered.

you held his arms and turned around, finally facing him.

"i was upset, but i'm not going to leave you for something that small, baby." you held his face close to yours and plant a kiss on his nose.

"fights happen sometimes, it's normal."

"so am i forgiven?" he asked, a little excitement in his voice.

"not that easy, kozume." you retorted and he frowned.

"what am i supposed to do for you to accept my apology, m'lady?" he asked in all seriousness but with a tint of joke.

"hmm. maybe order some chinese takeout for me and i'll think about it," you teased and he chuckled.

"alright, beautiful." he said and kissed your forehead.

"thank you,"

"what for?" you asked, puzzled.

"for loving me, and for not leaving me."

"you don't have to thank me for that, dummy!"

▃▃▃▃▃ general relationship ▃▃▃▃▃

kenma had always been proud of your achievements in your studies and your band.

whenever he streams, he would often mentioned you and he wasn't ever ashamed or kept his relationship a secret.

sometimes on a more relaxed gaming session, he would invite you to game with him on live and all his subscribers knew about you too.

"my girlfriend is the best," he would often say.

"my girlfriend is so cool, isn't she?" he would ask in front of the camera to his viewers.

over the years, kenma had gotten more self confidence and he became the best version of himself.

eventually, your band started to get a little more recognition and kenma was super supportive. he would always post about your band on his main account and encouraging his fans to support you guys.

he would always address you as the band's y/n, instead of just his girlfriend because he does not want people to label you as just "kodzuken's girlfriend" because you were dating him.

"ikeda y/n is amazing." his words.

he wanted to let the world know you are your own person, and you are filled with talent and passion.

every time you guys have a show or a gig, kenma would definitely go out of his way to be there and watch your performances.

you guys eventually became well known around japan with your band's own original song, and started to have a little more live performances with the band.

even though your schedules had became busier, at the end of the day you and kenma never failed to give each other the comfort and compassion you both need after a long day.

both of you will always end up in bed, snuggled in each other's arms and whispered soft "i love you's" to each other.

though some days, things get tough and miscommunications happens, and then arguments would occur.

but it never lasts long, because eventually you would both own up to your own mistakes and make up. you both just couldn't bring yourselves to hurt one another.

you eventually became a well known member for being the female drummer and you also sing sometimes, especially the songs you wrote for yourself.

you were admirable to the public eye and an icon for most young girls.

your relationship with kenma was never a secret too, despite you being a musician, you never think that being with him would get in the way of your music career.

the fans eventually came to realise that you were dating the world-famous gamer, kodzuken. and you have never been prouder of your significant other.

working on music and arts college was a little tough but you pulled through.

semi was of course, the leader and the main vocal, as well as the guitarist. he himself have a lot of fans, especially young adults from the age of 16 to mid twenties.

kunimi and konoha were part of the band too, and things were just like how they were in high school. but a lot better.

life was great for you, definitely.

official.kodzuken

12,899,027 liked
official.kodzuken 🖤❤️ @/ officialikeda

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ♡ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

here are some pictures of kenma (the guy is edawn) you took throughout your relationship :)

1. this was from when when he stayed up all night to stream for 24 hours and had to accompany you for groceries the next day.

2. this was from when you both went out to the convenience store in the middle of the night because you were craving for ice cream.

3. this was from when you applied makeup on him for fun, since he wouldn't stop asking what's the different between blush and foundation as well as concealer.

4. this was from when you both went to kuroo's to celebrate him getting a promotion at work, and reuniting with the rest of the volleyball team from highschool.

5. this was a candid photo taken by semi when kenma stopped by the studio as he stared at you explaining to him about the song you were working on.

6. this was from when kuroo and the rest of the team made him wear his highschool sportswear again when they had to meet up that one time and played volleyball.

7. this was when you both went to traveled to rio, to pay hinata a visit in brazil.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ♡ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

these are your relationship photos together :)
(they're hyuna and edawn if you don't know them)

[ pictures i use have nothing to do with reader's appearance. its just a reference :) ]

1. one

2. two

3. three

4. four

5. five

6. six

7. seven

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ♡ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

here are some photos of you and
your band performing :)

1. semi eita
[ the guy in the picture is ruel :) ]

2. konoha akinori
[ the guy from the picture is in a band called one-ok and his name is toru yamashita ]

3. ikeda y/n
[ idk who these are but they fit the description ]

4. akira kunimi
[ his name is jay and he's in a kpop group called day6 ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

here's a little timeskip scenario for you guys!
thank you so much for supporting this story
and do check out my new book for anime one shots in my profile!
- jo <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 14.8K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
63.9K 1.9K 180
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
55.3K 681 19
Sadie Prescott 17 years old who likes scary movies and has a twin sister Sidney Prescott There were murders going around killing teenagers kid inclu...
378K 22.2K 36
โ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„ ๐’๐”๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‘๐๐€๐Œ๐„๐๐“โž -@keikaminari - date: 05/10/2021 ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐Š โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ...