024. 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗺𝘂'𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

Y/N OPENED HER EYES, the soreness of her body finally hitting her once again. she groaned and tried to sit up, taking in the familiar place which happens to be her bedroom.

"y/n? you're awake?" osamu quickly approached, walking over to her bedside and knelt down to examine her face.

"hey, samu. what happened?" she questioned, still a little confused as to how she end up on the bed.

"i cleaned you up and after a while you blacked out." he explained, his eyes filled with concern.

"can you please tell me what the hell happened?" osamu asked, a little irritated, a hint of anger in his voice.

"it's haru, the girl i told you about." she sighed, finally telling him everything that has been going on.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

"that's crazy! you need to file a report right now." he demanded, but she pulled his arm and he stopped in his tracks.

"samu, not now, please. she's insane, i don't know what she would do to me if i did." y/n's lips quivered.

she was honestly freaked out by what haru did, and the way she felt no remorse doing so.

"y/n... you can't keep this a secret, this is an assault," osamu faced her, staring at the scar on her cheek.

y/n kept quiet, not knowing what to do. if she file a report, she would have to face haru's parents, which also meant her mother.

and what if the police didn't take the matter seriously? haru would do things which are even worse to her.

"not now... we have midterms for two weeks starting next week, so if anything else happens... then,"

"then we will take it to the police, okay?" osamu said, his tone calm, his face perplexed.

"okay." she replied.

"i made some food. go take a shower and come eat."

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

"do you feel better?" osamu asked after the girl finished her meal. she shook her head slowly.

"my body still hurts a little, but i'm okay." she sighed, touching the scar on her face.