๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฌ | ๐—ฒ. ๐—ท...

Por funnyfairies

Marley Boarding School is full of spiteful snakes, and Y/n L/n as one of them. When Eren Jaeger transfers to... Mรกs

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
Hello!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ-Christmas Chapter
surpirse surprise

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

3.1K 75 213
Por funnyfairies

                                      ——————

——————
KENSINGTON, LONDON
FRIDAY, MAY 27TH
3:21 P.M.

heavily recommend playing Heros by David Bowie

You stared into the reflection looking back at you, which was yourself. You looked great, but you had many mental breakdowns during the makeup process. In which you had to redo your makeup so many times. You sat there, in your navy blue cap and gown, your nails freshly done and your heels strapped on.

After thirteen excruciating years, your highschool days were coming to a end as of today. You would be stepping out into the big world after this, taking on new challenges and experiencing new opportunities. The piles and piles of mail from colleges saying if you got accepted or denied into their college were starting to pile up.

You didn't know if you wanted to go to college or not, and it was a really bad time for you to just be making this decision. You had all Summer to think this over and decide if you wanted to start college in the Spring. You definitely weren't starting in the Fall because you wanted to work for a while to be ready to pay for college.

Light knocking on the door caused you to face the door. Annie poked her head in, making sure it was okay for her to come in. Annie walked over to your bed and sat on the edge. She looked great, her skin was radiating and her makeup was done fantastically.

"Fuck, it's already time Y/N." Annie sniffles and a tear stroll down her face.

"Come on Annie, don't get your makeup ruined." You took a tissue and wiped her eyes, they were glossy. "Just think, we are finally done with high school, we did something that a lot of people don't do."

Seeing her cry made you want to cry, you tried your best to not allow the tears forming in your eyes fall. You threw the tissue and grabbed her, bringing her in for a hug.

"I love you so much Y/N, I'm gonna miss you." Annie cried into your shoulder.

"Bitch you act like I'm gonna die, we are literally going to be with each other this summer." Annie laughed and pulled away from you.

"You'll be with Eren the whole time since he's leaving for school this fall, right?"

"He hasn't made up his mind yet if he's starting this Fall. He's still waiting for more schools to accept him, he told me he probably won't go this semester though."

"Lucky, Armin starts this Fall and I'm dreading it." Annie groaned and got up, leaving the room, you followed her out the door. You ,Annie, Eren, and Armin were all meeting up to walk to the football field where you guys would receive your diplomas.

You both crossed the hallway into the boys dorm, they sat at the counter on their phones in hand. Their heads shot up once you entered.

You took off your cap and set it on the counter, Eren leaning in to kiss you. He brushed past your ear and whispered, "You look great."

You grinned and stood across from Eren while Annie sat next to Armin. You were standing with the people you trusted most, and your best friends. You all planned on spending with Summer abroad, just to get away from from London for the break. You guys wouldn't be seeing Armin for a long time, only during holidays or special events.Armin was going to Pennsylvania for Marine Biology.

"Are you guys ready for this to end?"Eren looked around at all of you.

"Fuck no, the thought of actually being an adult scares me." You played with the necklace on your neck, just to release some stress.

"Just think about how you're finally out of high school, no more drama, sleazy people, and especially you don't have to deal with Historia." Armin mentioned, and Eren grabbed your hand and rubbed circles along your palm.

You were supposed to be at the football field at 3:35, and it was already a few minutes before 3:30. You grabbed you cap and placed it back on your head while the rest got up and made it out of the door. Eren waited for you and once you got to the door he walked side by side with you.

——————
Parents crowded the seats, you caught a glimpse of Annie's parents seated in the one of the closest rows to where all of the seniors would be seated. Her parents sent you and Annie waves and blew kisses to the both of you. Jordan sat next to them and waved at you.

The Valedictorian just spoke and went back to their spot in line, all of you were lined up in alphabetical order. The girl in front of you was shaking extremely, like she had just been exposed to freezing weather with no clothes on.

You were taking violent breaths, your chest expanding quickly and going down slowly.You already felt the waterworks making their way into your eyes.

Erwin stood up at the podium, loads of diplomas behind him ready to be given out. He made his short speech before calling out names.

"Armin Arlert." Erwin called out and Armin walked up the stairs, cheering coming from the crowd and Annie started screaming at him. Armin shook Erwin's hand and handed him is diploma, a look of satisfaction and happiness covered Armin's face as he walked to his seat.

Students one by one went up, collecting their diplomas. The crowds cheering intensifying with each student. Eren was the next one up and your eyes softened and got watery once he grabbed his diploma. You've seen pictures of his parents before, and they were erupting from the stands yelling his name. Their camera was up, filming his every move. He waved at his parents and his face became flushed. You were clapping ecstatically, cheering for him. He saw you still in the line and blew you a kiss. You "caught" it with your hand and placed it over your heart.

You just saw Annie get hers, and this was the first time you ever saw her mother scream at her with joy. Her voice was strained, and her hands were up in the air.

A few people later, you were next in line and your nerves and feelings were everywhere. You felt like you couldn't move, you were in shock that YOU were about to make this huge accomplishment.

"Y/N L/N." Erwin was staring at you, your diploma in his hand waiting for you to grab it. You walked up the stairs, a mixture of Eren, Annie, Armin, and Annie's parents shouts were the only thing you heard, you tuned out everyone else. Annie's father was taking pictures of you, Eren had his camera in hand, videoing you. His smirk turned into an award-winning smile.

"So is this the mystery girl you've been talking about? She's pretty." His mother leaned into his ear since she sat behind him.

"Yeah she is, she's amazing."

You grabbed your diploma, putting your hand it Erwin's hand, he gave you a firm shake.

"I'm astonished with the progress you've made throughout the years you have been here Y/N, be proud of yourself. I hope you accomplish many great things once you're out of here. Good luck." Erwin let go of your hand and you walked down the stairs, tears pricking at your eyes. You were a smiling mess and you sat in the designated seat you were to sit in. You were seated directly in front of Eren and your hand hung from the chair. Eren grabbed it and held it behind you, staying like that for the rest of the ceremony.

——————
"As you all know, at every graduation, graduates move the tassels on their cap from left to right, signifying that they are becoming a student to a graduate. I would like all of you to do that now." Erwin spoke into the mic, and everyone moved their tassel. You were a graduate.

"Now, when I say so, graduates may throw their caps up in the air." Erwin counted down, and once he got to one, a sea of navy blue covered in the sky for a few moments. Caps went flying, and there were people crying and yelling.

The ceremony concluded and everyone met up with their friends and family, Eren told you he would meet up with you and the others once he was done talking to his parents.

Armin and Annie's parents were talking to each other while you, Jordan, Armin, and Annie were all huddled up in a group. You all held your diplomas in hand, gripping onto them for dear life.

"We aren't highschoolers anymore!" Annie cried out, flicking her brother in the forehead, "Not you though."

"Don't rub it in, atleast I don't have to worry about college right now." Her brother bit back and flicked Annie's forehead.

"Whatever, it'll be here before you know it." Annie slung a arm around Armin, Armin kissing her in the cheek. Jordan rolled his eyes at his sister and returned to his parents.

You pair of hands wrapped around your waist and you were pulled to that person's chest. It was Eren, and you knew that from the distinct smell of his cologne. Eren rested his head on top of yours and rocked your body. You turned around and grabbed his cheeks, bringing him in from a kiss.

"My parents want to meet you." He mumbled into your ear and watched as his parents gave him a little wave.

"Are you sure? What if they don't like me?"

"Trust me, they like you. They don't bite Y/N." You turned around to look at his parents, with welcoming smiles. You were skeptical about it, thinking you wouldn't make the right impression.

You hung onto Eren's hand as he brought you to his parents. His mother smiled and immediately gave you a hug. From that moment you could tell she was definitely the hugging type of person.

You stood there for a moment, eyes wide before returning the gesture. She pulled away and took a good look at your face.

"Eren told me you were gorgeous, but I didn't know you were THIS gorgeous." His mother's eyes flicked everywhere on your body before retreating. You could tell Eren got most of his looks from his mother.

"Thank you Mrs. Jaeger, it's so nice to meet you. I've heard lots about you." You held your hands in front of you.

"Please, call me Carla. This is my husband, Grisha." Carla gestured to her husband next to her and he shook your hand gently.

"I'm glad to see someone is keeping our boy in check! I don't know what he would be like without you."

Eren groaned and rolled his eyes, "Dad, that's embarrassing for me." Carla pinched her son's ear for rolling his eyes. He pulled away quickly and blocked his ear.

"Be quite, I'm trying to talk." Grisha returned to you.

"I'm always good at keeping him in check, I'm practically the mature one in the relationship." You joked and looked at Eren, his mouth as agape and his hands were on his hips.

"I wouldn't doubt that, I'm sorry on your part that you have to deal with his childish side." Grisha chuckled and Eren's face became red from embarrassment.

Carla whispered into her husbands ear, "I already love her."

——————
12:28 A.M.

"So we're really doing this?" Armin asked, he was the skeptical one out of the group.

"Duh, we can't leave highschool without doing something drastic." You used your handy bobbypin while the other three waited behind you, duffle bags in hand. You knew how to unlock the door much faster now.

One of the bags was filled with colored sharpies while the other was filled with pictures printed out on pape and tape. In the heat of the moment, you and Eren decided to pull a senior prank that just included you and your friends. It took a while to persuade Armin into helping, but you guilt tripped him into telling him he was boring for not helping you guys.

Stepping into the empty building, your shoes squeaking against the floor, Eren dropped the duffle bags on the ground in front of the lockers in the main hall. Eren took out the sharpie and started drawing on the lockers. You took out one of the pictures and plastered it onto the lockers. You got the girl who took a picture of Levi's ass to send it to you, which you got printed. You taped the pictures on the lockers and grabbed a sharpie, writing on the picture "Fatassackerman" and drawing a arrow to his ass.

Armin drew sea animals on the floor with a blue sharpie. Wholesome. Annie on the other hand went around taping pictures of screenshots from Floch Forster trying to slide into girls pants from around the school.

Most of them were cheesy and pretty cringe. Some of these included pick up lines like, "Do you work at Dick's, because you're sporting the goods," "I'm on top of things, would you like to be one of them?" and even, "Is your name winter? Because You'll be coming soon." Fucking loser.

Eren came over to you to look at what you were doing.He drew a penis by Levi's ass and then put "Does Hange peg you?"

Then he took your hand and used the sharpie to draw a heart on your palm, and inside it was your first initial + E. He drew more hearts up your arm until he got to your shoulder. He capped the marker, but you used yours and drew on his face. With each drawing, you kissed it. You drew little aliens and spiders because those were the only things that came to mind.

Eren took your marker and put a mustache over your nose, and planted a kiss on your lips before going back to his side of the lockers. You couldn't get enough of him.

You took out another picture and it was of Historia Reiss and you fighting in the locker room. You smiled at the photo and taped it far away from the picture of Levi. You wrote the words "Bitch Baby" and pointed the words to Historia. The next photo was of Historia again, but this time it was from her Instagram from the time you gave her a black eye.

You drew devil horns on top of her head and colored in her eyes with the marker. On her forehead you tried to mimic forehead tattoos on her forehead.

Eren made his way down the hall to the sports section, where all the sports teams pictures where. He found the tennis picture of you and your team. You were holding a trophy up with one hand while some of the girls on the team held you up. The sight made him blush and he drew a heart with the words "My girl" under it, connecting it to you. He didn't care if anyone knew it was him, but the thought of people knowing that you were his was a great feeling.

                                    ——————
check out my newest eren story: Masked
it's a modern au and yesss it's a eren story (he's in a band in this story 👀)

okay we are finally getting to the "good part." Thats all I will be saying..

-reece <3

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

71.3K 1.9K 32
๏น™โญ”๏ผŽ๐Ÿณ "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."โŸ† ( ใ€ƒ"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" ๏ผŽ) โ˜…โ˜†๏น” "i heard that, jerk!"๏น† โ—ƒ๏ผŽ y/n is a intro...
416 23 9
~All Characters in this story belong to Hajime Isayama.~ ~Starting at a new school, Eren Jaeger and Mikasa Ackermann slowly come closer as the world...
3.7K 155 29
On a Hiatus. Eren Yeager is the epitome of perfection. With his charming personality and good grades, he is admired by many at his school, even beyo...