✨Bakugou x Black reader ✨

By Chantel_Nii

I'll explain more inside so come on in sis ✨❤️ More

Introdution!
A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 24

559 21 1
By Chantel_Nii

Enjoy!
.
.
.

Y/n and Bakugou is walking down the sidewalk, heading to the graveyard. As they was on their way, Y/n turns her head to look at Bakugou.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Kacchan? You know you don't have to." Bakugou kept looking forward. "It was my idea. Besides we're pretty much already there" Y/n sighs and proceeded to walk until they finally made it to the graveyard.

Bakugou looks over at Y/n signaling her to lead the way. "She's over here" Y/n pointed as she approaches her mother's grave. Bakugou slowly walks on the side of Y/n as she stares at the tombstone. He doesn't say anything as he knows that she needed this time to herself.

"Hey mom" Y/n said softly. "It's....been awhile since I visited you, I'm sorry for that" Y/n continues but her voice started to crack a little. Bakugou looks over to see Y/n shedding tears.

'Seeing her like this....pisses me off'

Bakugou starts to clench his fists when a flashback of him comforting Y/n during her breakdown replays in his head. "I swear whenever I get a chance to see that bastard...." Bakugou said, pausing himself in his thoughts. Slowly, he starts to glare forward.

'He's going to PAY!!!'

"Kacchan?"

Bakugou snaps out of his thoughts and looks over to see Y/n wiping the rest of her tears from her eyes. "I'm done now, so we can start heading back now" Y/n said, smiling a little. Bakugou nods and they starts to walk towards the exit.

"Honestly, we could've just came here while it was mornin' causeeeee visiting here at nighttime ain't the vibe" Y/n said while looking around. Bakugou starts to squint his eyes at her. "Hah? Don't tell me you're scared?" Y/n gives bakugou the 'don't play with me look' then smacks her lips.

"Boy ain't nobody scared! I'm just saying we could've just did this in the mornin" Y/n scoffs but then sneak glances around her every now and then. "You're scared, I can see it in your face" Bakugou pointed out. The tone of his voice started to sound a bit amused. Y/n starts to get irritated from getting accused, so she suddenly turns to face him to give him a piece of her mind.

"BOY, I SAID I'M NOT SCARED SO SHUT THE FUCK UP FO' I—" Y/n cuts herself off as she realizes that Bakugou isn't next to her anymore, her heart then drops to the ground.

"Kacchan?" Y/n called out. She looks around her but it was still no sight of him. "Kacchan where are you?!" Y/n called out again. She begins to go towards the exit as she looks around the graveyard.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Y/n cursed under her breath as she stood at the entrance. She looks both ways down the street then looks over her shoulder back at the graveyard.

"Kaccha- fuck I knew I shouldn't snuck out of here!" Y/n said as she starting to have anxiety. She begins to pull out her phone from her back pocket and starts to go on her contact list. "I'm going to have to call Mr Aizawa" Y/n said while panicking. She starts to scroll through her contacts but couldn't find the number due to her freaking out.

"Where's the damn num-" Y/n gets cut off as someone jumps in front of her out of nowhere.

"DIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Y/n screamed at the top of her lungs. While she was screaming she instantly tumbles back and fell on the ground. Y/n looks up to see Bakugou frozen in place with a surprised look on his face. He didn't expect her to react so dramatically.

Y/n and Bakugou stares at each other with their eyes wide opened until Bakugou breaks the silence by trying to hold in his laugh.

"Hmmm....pffftt!" Bakugou snickered. Y/n starts to grit her teeth. "What the fuck Kacchan!!" Bakugou couldn't hold his laugh anymore and just let it go. "Oh my god the look on your- hahahaha! The look on - HAHAAHAHAHA!!" Bakugou couldn't even talk as he just dies of laughter.

"It's not funny!!" Y/n snapped. "Your face! It was so fucking priceless!! 'Aahhhh' " Bakugou said as he mimicked her facial expression along with her scream. "I'm about to beat yo ass!!" Y/n snapped. Bakugou laughs in response. Y/n gets up and starts to charge at him then Bakugou begins to run away from her.

"Huhuhahahahah!!"

"Come here!!" Y/n shouts. Bakugou and Y/n ran further down the empty street. Y/n's face went from angry to happy as she continues to chase him around the neighborhood. "Kacchan!" Y/n shouts at him with a little laugh. Bakugou would dodge every now and then whenever Y/n gets close enough to grab him.

"Hah! You can do better than that chipmunk!" Bakugou said while smirking at her. "Shut up!" Y/n shouted, as she finally able to touch him by shoving him, which own a chuckle from Bakugou. Y/n smiled and the two continues to head back to U.A.

When they walk around the corner, Y/n let out a little gasp and points at the park a head of them.

"Oouu let's head to the park real quick" Y/n said excitedly. "What are you? 3? No fucking way!" Bakugou said irritably. Y/n smacks her lips at him. "Boy bye! You're never too old to get on the swings." Bakugou crosses his arms. "We're not going, it's already risky that we're out here without permission and like I said we're not here to fuck around" Bakugou snapped.

Y/n squints her eyes at Bakugou and gave him the 'the fuck' look. ".......Kacchan you was just messing around by trying to scare me not too long ago! The fuck are you talking about?!" Bakugou looks at her quick. "Shut up!! I wasn't fucking around I was trying to......" Bakugou begins but ended up pausing his sentence. Y/n's face lightens up as she realizes on what his true motives was.

"......you....wanted to cheer me up didn't you?" Y/n said with hesitation. Bakugou turns away from her quickly, facing his back against her. Y/n eyes widened a little as she noticed the tip of Bakugou's ears starting to turn a bit red.

"We're going to the damn park!" Bakugou growls lowly while he starts to walk ahead of her. Y/n follows Bakugou and they both enter the park. "Been ages since I been to a park, makes me feel like a kid again" Y/n smiled. Bakugou let out a 'tch' and begins to roam around the park slowly.

"You're just going to look around?" Y/n asked as she sits on the swing. "Do you really think I'm going to play around in the fucking park chipmunk?" Bakugou said harshly. Y/n stares at him for awhile before sighing then looks away from him, "Whatever" she said lowly. Bakugou walks over and sits on the bench next to her.

"Kacchan, thank you for doing this..." Y/n said before starting to make herself swing back and forth slowly. Bakugou leans forward and rests his forearms on his lap. "You already said that already" He said calmly. "I'm serious, I really appreciate what you done for me tonight" Y/n smiles a little. Bakugou turns his head and looks at her.

"I bet you are feeling like you're a kid again, from the fact that you still can't swing" Bakugou snapped. Y/n smacks her lips. "Boy I can most definitely swing, I just don't want to go that high" Y/n replied. "Right" Bakugou said sarcastically. "Are you seriously trying to insult me after the fact that I tried to praise you?" Y/n said as she looks over at Bakugou but he was no longer sitting on the bench.

"Not again Kacchan. I swear if you try to scare me again I'll- AH!" Y/n begins before getting cut off as she suddenly gets pushed from behind, causing her to swing higher.

Y/n looks over her shoulder to see Bakugou standing behind her.

"You'll what?" Bakugou asked.

If Y/n's heart could leap out of her chest it would. Never would have thought that the boy she couldn't stand so much back in elementary would be pushing her on the swing.

Y/n inhales as she tries to keep her heart in check. "....y-you didn't scare me like that....so nothing" she stuttered. Bakugou continues to help her swing and doesn't say anything, leaving it off with an awkward silence. However, even though it was awkward it was still peaceful.

Y/n smiles as she looks up at the stars twinkling above her. At this moment, everything that she's going through is not on her mind. She was able to feel like there is nothing to fear about, nothing to hunt down for

She was just an ordinary teenager.

Y/n looks over her shoulder to look back at Bakugou. He had his usual mean mug expression on his face, makes her wonder if he's also enjoying himself?

"The hell are you staring at me for?" Bakugou said calmly. "I wasn't trying to....I was thinking" Y/n replied. "About what?" Bakugou sighed. "Nothing, it's not really that important anyway" Y/n shrugged. She looks ahead before speaking up again.

"How's....your injuries?" Y/n said with hesitation. Y/n could hear a low 'Tch' from Bakugou. "I told you not to worry about me damnit!" He growled. Y/n pressed her lips together. She get that he's a tough guy but, he still just gotten up from a minor coma. He can't hop back up and expect himself to be okay.

"The last thing I want from you is to look down on me" Bakugou snapped. Y/n looks back at him with a surprise look on her face. "Is that what you think?!" Y/n exclaimed. Bakugou kept quiet as his frustration starts to grow.

"I never looked down on you, even when we was kids. You're one of the most talented person I know, Kacchan." Y/n confessed. Bakugou stays quiet while he stares at her nonchalantly. This is a good sign for Y/n, she knows that he's more observant now.

"Even the strong gets seriously hurt. That doesn't mean it'll make you less than who you really are" Y/n paused for a min before speaking again in a low voice.

"What you did....made you my hero"

Bakugou reaches forward and grabs onto the chains from the swing, making Y/n halt in place. His hands begins to shake a little when he noticed that he's starting to feel....different.

'What the...?' Bakugou thought.

While getting confused by the sudden halt, Y/n looks over her shoulder, making herself turn to get a better look at Bakugou from behind.

"Hey, what's going on-" Y/n begins before trailing herself off. Y/n's heart definitely skipped a beat when She noticed how close they are, Bakugou towering over her and she gets to get a clear view of his admiring crimson eyes.

Y/n realize that his eyes are quite different this time. Normally his eyes would have some sort of burning rage to them. However, this time his eyes appears soft and filled with so much emotion. All this time she ever been with Bakugou, she never seen something like this before. There's been times where he looks sentimental, but this is way different than that.

"Let's go back" Bakugou said, breaking the silence. Bakugou begins to walk away from Y/n when she gets off from the swing.

"Right" Y/n agreed, as she follows him.

While the two heading back to the campus, a conversation starts to replay in Y/n's head unexpectedly, one in particular that is.

"Did you ever realize why you feel the way you do with Bakugou yet?"

Y/n slowly looks over at Bakugou while he's looking ahead with his usual scowl expression.

"Maybe I do now, Shoto"

This is the end of Chapter 24🤗

Um I have to say this chapter is pretty sweet~ I actually enjoyed writing this one!

Next Chapter will be taken place after Y/n and the boys completing their punishment, so it can be more action! 👊🏾

Also, I'm thinking about making a whole chapter based on Blade (of course with Dabi) but it's not official yet 🤷🏾‍♀️

Last time I was being thankful for 10k but now it's 11k already?! 😱

Thank you so much for the 11k!! I never thought I'll say this literally on the next Chapter, but I'm loving it!

I hope you enjoy this chapter just as much as me making this chapter, you Queens definitely matter!

I'll see you in the next chapter!

Until then...

Stay Beautiful 👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

977K 38.7K 23
❝𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐮𝐯 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞❞ 𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐦...
dαzed By ⱱҽղ

Fanfiction

30.5K 975 11
💢 ) ׁ⸼ ° katsuki bakugo x black fem ﹆ׂׂ ˖ DISCONTINUED
82.5K 2.5K 35
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎/ ☁️ / ─ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗒/𝗇 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀...
8.6K 222 11
˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 Cʀᴏss-ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ Mɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs ꜰ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖